PDA

View Full Version : Who\'s the troublemaker MDPD female living in the Keys

02-01-2010, 08:34 PM
What\'s the deal with this Miami-Dade Police Sergeant (Lynn) that lives in the Keys.

Doing car stops in POV off duty and out of her jurisdiction.

Deputies respond to her stalking person who sued her due to injury on her property.

Calling deputies to drop tickets for friends and investigate her enemies.

You\'re wearing out your welcome here missy.

02-03-2010, 04:30 AM
The chick on Conch Key you mean?

02-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Not the original poster but I\'m sure thats the one. There have been a lot more highly suspicious issues with her. It\'s as if she targets local and federal LEO\'s and county government in the Keys from all agencies to befriend then the heavy manipulation begins. Loves to spread rumors and stir the shit in everyone elses house. Stay clear at all costs.

02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Welcome to our nightmare we deal with 10x the amount of people like her. When she asks for favor just say no.... she will learn to stay our of affairs of others that hard way. Remember if you allow her to continue on you are condoning her actions.

02-23-2010, 02:10 AM
As a Dade County LEO I am stumped why someone who can make big $$$ in dade and have the joy of life in the keys would be such a pain in the rear. Listen honey, lighten up and see how good you have it !!

04-02-2010, 06:29 PM
One of my co-workers directed to me to this discussion site. I work in the same division with this female MDPD Sergeant. Let me just tell you that this sergeant comes off as very friendly when you first meet her. She will look for a way to make it seem like she is in a position to help you in some way. A ploy to make it seem like being friends with her will have some value. It's all in the master plan to have another person that she can milk for any and every favor she can get out of you, and believe me she will bombard you for hook-ups and favors.