PDA

View Full Version : Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Calling All Cats to BC!!!! Even though BC is on fire; It seems that the RATS have chosen BC for a Nesting Ground. Be careful who you talk to when you come in contacts with our Visiting RATS. Careful who you Interact with Under the stations roof. Don’t tRust anyOne. My personAl opiNion. Everyone has to be carefuL. Let’s stick tOgether people. Keep your mouth shut. You should know by now that our opinions don’t count in this department. There are some of us who will step on anyone to look good, that let road patrol do the work and then take credit.

02-01-2010, 04:42 PM
LOL, regardless of the situation you will always have rats wether its BC or HW. That's never gonna change, escpecially when higher ups "promise" promotions with "useful" information !

02-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Calling All Cats to BC!!!! Even though BC is on fire; It seems that the RATS have chosen BC for a Nesting Ground. Be careful who you talk to when you come in contacts with our Visiting RATS. Careful who you Interact with Under the stations roof. Don’t tRust anyOne. My personAl opiNion. Everyone has to be carefuL. Let’s stick tOgether people. Keep your mouth shut. You should know by now that our opinions don’t count in this department. There are some of us who will step on anyone to look good, that let road patrol do the work and then take credit.
AMEN to that, Everytime when i go to bc, it feels like a casting session for a show that is a cross between a soap opera and Wrong Turn 3. I dont know why everyone wants to slither and sleeze their way to the top. Like the oooze that comes out of a new york city drain pipe. If this dept were to have an enema, they stick the hose right here in bc, But your right, keep mouth shut and serve the communities that we protect

08-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, dont forget about the BIGGEST RAT! oops, RATS in Brighton, dont worry BC the infestation finds all Reservations!

Sell out good people to get your friend/ wife promoted, how ethical, how can you look at your self and walk like your the best thing out in Brighton? You best to walk the line, because we see all. Wonder where you RATS will be when the security blankie is taken away and the walls fall?

make the right choice, when the change comes YOU will be given the same that you gave us 26.

Trogan horse :devil:

08-14-2010, 09:21 PM
They must breed em like that in street crimes. Scott Is a sell out snd Jarret got exactly what he deserved.

08-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Dove clap....very well said I agree (Cheers)

08-15-2010, 04:01 AM
The best thing in Brighton? He has done 1 search warrant in 3 years and screwed that up by letting the prisoner escape. Wait, " Mommy, write a tribal wide email about how great I am. Fool, I'm the best there ever was.

08-16-2010, 12:10 AM
The best thing in Brighton? He has done 1 search warrant in 3 years and screwed that up by letting the prisoner escape. Wait, " Mommy, write a tribal wide email about how great I am. Fool, I'm the best there ever was.

RATS in Brigton? we are not that bad Take a look in the mirror. BC has the most screwed up "RATS" in the department. each officer there cares only about themselves. scared of indians and kiss the arses of council reps. dont you have a sgt who is on suspension. we dont have any. the only place in the department with the problems. no other reservation has the problems like bc does. Scott is a good guy. a street prophet. people can learn from him. how come tampa, hollywood, immokalee, ft pierce dont have these problems

08-16-2010, 01:52 AM
LOL prophet? are u smoking something? more like little willies and lightborns PUPPET. you think hes good, hes just a DO- BOY just like the rest of willies goonies. He treats us officers like we are idiots, when all the knowledge he has is from a glades county jail? LOL, come on what a JOKE he is! you can never compare a real cop to a jailer, real cops went to academies and did real training when the jailers sat around and ate twinkies.

tampa doesnt have it, (no indians) immok, (dont know?), Ft. Pierce ( no people) thats why. tell you what, take your head out of scotts arse and stand up like a real man, come on the smell has to get to you by now?

scott used to be ok, till he let the position get to his head. now no, I walk away and stay clear every time I see him,I dont wanna get infected with his BS.

Tell you what, heres a nickel, go to the gum ball machine and buy a plastic badge, pin it on. Ahh now you have more respect than an SPD officer.

(here for the paycheck) ;)

08-16-2010, 05:16 AM
U know this is unreal, this is the distorted perceptions of reality at their finest!!!! Quit pointing the fingers at others and take responsibility! I think it's hysterical how people can blame someone else for their actions! Grow the f- up AV! No one was at all shocked at the outcome! I seem to recall several people commenting that it should have happened long ago.

Wow, since when do we as LEO fault someone for wanting to better themselves by getting out of the jail and going a different direction in LE. This sounds like a bunch of jealous people, if he isn't doing the job to your standards why haven't u taken the position from him, apparently u know it all!

Quit hiding behind a post and step up!

08-16-2010, 02:31 PM
you are lost? what does that mean? just wait untill you have to work with him, you will see the truth, I will just stay in roadpatrol where its safe and the officers are true and reliable. not backstabbing ;)

Mod 492
08-16-2010, 02:48 PM
THIS IS NOT A BASH/SLAM SITE!!!

Please refrain from posting anything:

Profane

Vulgar

Sexual Content

Slams on others

Comments on others personal lives

PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF USE