PDA

View Full Version : New Monitor Appointed By Hallandale Beach PD For This Board

Sysop
01-30-2010, 12:55 AM
http://www.hallandalebeachfl.gov/images/pages/N524/Capt.%20M.Martinez.jpg

Captain Miguel Martinez has been appointed by the Hallandale Beach Police Department as a Monitor for this Message Board. A Monitor is similar to a Moderator in that they can delete postings on the Message Board. Monitor deletions are temporary until a Moderator reviews them and makes them permanent. Like Moderators, Monitors are only empowered to delete postings that violate our Terms of Use. Also, neither Monitors or Moderators have the capability to view IP addresses...only the co-founders and Mod 1 do.

OK, before everyone gets excited, please allow me to tell you why the Monitor program is a great idea...especially for the Hallandale Beach Police Department. For starters, your former Moderator stopped logging in and went AWOL. As a result, postings that violated our Terms of Use were not being deleted. The main advantage of the Monitor program is the timely removal of bad posts. You see, unlike Moderators, the identities of Monitors is known...so you can call them up and have a posting removed immediately. Who would be against that? In fact, we encourage your agency to make its list of Monitors public so you can utilize it (which is one of the reasons why I am making this post). If you're worried about your agency using the Monitor position to control content on the Message Board and to delete postings that should stay, worry no more...Monitor deletions are only temporary and reviewed by a Moderator. If a Monitor deletes something that should stay, we will restore it. If there is a problem with a Monitor deleting too much stuff, we can remove him or ask the agency to replace him. I don't anticipate any problems with Captain Martinez being the Monitor, as he has been acting in a Monitor capacity for a while now without incident. It's a Win/Win for everyone. I trust the troops will embrace this new program and that your agency will start to use the capabilities of LEOAFFAIRS.COM in new ways. Thanks for your support!

01-31-2010, 03:48 AM
Since the inception of this website it has been evident that fellow employees have had the need to hide behind a monitor and feel that they have the right to say anything they please, and about anyone. It has been truly discouraging that at any given moment I may be called to duty to save my brother or sister's life and offer my own in his/her's place. Immediately making my wife a widow, my children fatherless and my parents to suffer the pain of loosing a child which no one should feel. I ask myself then why would I cause all this pain to my loved ones so that someone as disrespectful, hateful, immature, and abusive as those who have been posting ill against others can continue. I am very sad to say that I have lost a tremendous amount of respect for some of the officers that I work with and some of those feelings have been generated through the postings on this website. I applaud Capt. Martinez for acting on behalf of a lot of people who have been slandered in these postings. I am a law enforcement officer for the city of Hallandale Beach Police Department and I have not posted my name because of fear or retribution. But instead from embarassement of not wanting to be associated with the likes of the people I previously described. Chief Magill, Deputy Chief Kirchoff, Captain Mike Martinez let's go one step further, let's get off this website permanently before anyone else gets hurt. Thanks.

02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
I will be the first to say that some of the postings on this site have been inappropriate and downright unnecessary. However, I also believe that the fact that this site allows the posting with anonymity, often times allows the truth to be told without fear of retribution. Listen, we all feel that we would love to vent about certain issues or decisions that are being made that we disagree with, but are forced to remain silent in fear of retaliation. This site allows that to occur under our first amendment right to free speech. While I do believe that this site should be monitored for the rules of usage, I feel that putting the Captain in charge of Internal Affairs as the Monitor, sends the wrong message. I have my own theory as to the intended message that is being sent, which I will keep to myself. I have absolutely nothing against Captain Martinez, however I just do not agree with this decision.

In the LEOAFFAIRS Mission Statement it states;

“LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ got its start as an Officer Rights website, but soon became aware of the need for LEOs to talk candidly about law enforcement related topics without the fear of repercussions. Thus, our Message Board area was born.”

And;

“The primary motivation for creating LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ was a horrific experience Det. Chip DeBlock had with Internal Affairs. While a number of us have had similar encounters, the possibility of this happening to other officers is simply unacceptable.”

After reading these two excerpts from the LEOAFFAIRS Mission Statement, I highly doubt that Jim Preston or Chip DeBlock would agree with assigning the Captain of Internal Affairs as a site monitor.

“Leadership is based on inspiration, not domination; on cooperation, not intimidation.”
-William Arthur Ward

Monitor MM1
02-12-2010, 09:13 PM
Message from Monitor MM1. At the risk of repeating some of what Sysop said in the announcement post, I would like to give you my personal take on why I am here: I am here to help the operators of this site maintain their own terms of use--- that's it. My authority as a monitor is ONLY to temporarily delete posts that are inconsistent with the site's terms of use until the moderators review my action and determine whether they agree with me (and the post is removed) or they disagree with me (and the post is put back up- REGARDLESS OF WHAT I OR THE DEPARTMENT THINK ABOUT IT). I am here by the courtesy of LEOAffairs staff and I am well aware of the fact that if I abuse that courtesy I can be removed as quickly as I was assigned. I am not here to endorse or condemn any one person or group's viewpoints nor am I here to endorse or condemn use of this message baords. As a monitor, I am here for the sole purpose of pointing out to this site's adminsitrators posts that are contrary to their own terms of use.

02-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Message from Monitor MM1. At the risk of repeating some of what Sysop said in the announcement post, I would like to give you my personal take on why I am here: I am here to help the operators of this site maintain their own terms of use--- that's it. My authority as a monitor is ONLY to temporarily delete posts that are inconsistent with the site's terms of use until the moderators review my action and determine whether they agree with me (and the post is removed) or they disagree with me (and the post is put back up- REGARDLESS OF WHAT I OR THE DEPARTMENT THINK ABOUT IT). I am here by the courtesy of LEOAffairs staff and I am well aware of the fact that if I abuse that courtesy I can be removed as quickly as I was assigned. I am not here to endorse or condemn any one person or group's viewpoints nor am I here to endorse or condemn use of this message baords. As a monitor, I am here for the sole purpose of pointing out to this site's adminsitrators posts that are contrary to their own terms of use.

I understand and believe you as to the reason that "you" are here. My contention is the underlying factor of why it is that the Captain of Internal Affairs is the best choice for this position. I think we all can theorize for ourselves as to the first thing that comes to mind. I am not inferring that you are doing this for intimidation purposes...I know you and I know that you are not like that. However, let's be honest...come on now...I don't think that it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that some will be intimidated and reluctant to post when they see the picture if he Internal Affairs Captain posted on the site. In my opinion, that was done by design...maybe not by you...but done nonetheless. I still hold to my opinion that the founders of this site would not be in agreement in reference to this decision. Does this site require monitoring for rules of usage...absolutely. Is assigning the Captain assigned to Internal Affairs as Monitor go against the founders vision...absolutely.

02-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Very nicely put. I completely agree with you.

02-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Correct me if we're wrong Captain, but you are trying to make it sound as if the founders of leoaffairs reached out to you for help the site...which we sincerely think they didnt since there are hundreds of departments on here way larger than ours with 1000s more posts. If we are wrong please answer this post, but you werent put on this task by the bosses of leoaffairs, it was from the bosses at hallandale beach pd. And like the other guy or gal said, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why, since those bosses are constantly getting hammered on this site. and while we all agree that there are many posts that show up on here that are ridiculous and harmful to some officers and should not be here, we do not think thats why the bosses put you here. and the reason we dont think that is because WE ALL know that those same bosses participate in many of those harmful and ridiculous posts. lets face it capt., the big guy and staff seeth over these posts exposing their bad behavior and poor leadership. they cant stand the fact that ,while at work they can abuse their power to bully and punish anyone that speaks against them, on this site they are rendered completely powerless (which WAS the spirit in which this site was created). tell us we're wrong capt. martinez, since you are the captain of internal affairs we will take you at your word to be honest and truthful in your answers:
1) tell us you havent met in the past with the the bosses and discussed what to do about this site because of things being said about THEM, including if there were ways to stop it.
2) tell us this decision didnt come from the bosses from hallandale beach police department.
3) tell us that the so-called leaders of this department havent been on this site slinging shizzat at officers who try to go against them.
to those of us have already had confirmation to the answers to these questions, lets hope the captain gives the honest answers to the rest of our brothers and sisters
thank you for your time Captain MArtinez and i dont mean any disrespect when i say i hope i dont end up in your office :shock:

02-17-2010, 05:20 AM
As everyone knows, the Capt., like everyone else, has a job to do and bosses to answer to. We have to answer to sergeants and captains for not meeting the desired number of self initiated activites (another name for quota) and he has to answer to his direct supervisor to "justify his position". He is no different than us, if he is given a lawful command he has to follow it. So if the powers that be tell him to find a way to solve a perceived problem he has to do it to the best of his ability. I'm sure there were discussions on how to prevent individuals from coming on this site and in many cases speaking the truth. It was during one of these discussions that it was decided to place the capt. as a monitor. I too have my personal feelings on why he was choosen as a monitor, but at least he will be there to eliminate any posts that violate the parameters of this site and we all know how to get in touch with him if he happens to overlook anything. Hopefully he will do the right thing and protect us all from posts that violate the governing rules of this site, but only time will tell.

02-20-2010, 12:58 AM
As everyone knows, the Capt., like everyone else, has a job to do and bosses to answer to. We have to answer to sergeants and captains for not meeting the desired number of self initiated activites (another name for quota) and he has to answer to his direct supervisor to "justify his position". He is no different than us, if he is given a lawful command he has to follow it. So if the powers that be tell him to find a way to solve a perceived problem he has to do it to the best of his ability. I'm sure there were discussions on how to prevent individuals from coming on this site and in many cases speaking the truth. It was during one of these discussions that it was decided to place the capt. as a monitor. I too have my personal feelings on why he was choosen as a monitor, but at least he will be there to eliminate any posts that violate the parameters of this site and we all know how to get in touch with him if he happens to overlook anything. Hopefully he will do the right thing and protect us all from posts that violate the governing rules of this site, but only time will tell.

I agree 100% Guest. Like every member of the command staff, they are rendered powerless by their very position and they don't possess the luxury we have of being able to do the right thing and keep our jobs. Any of them can be fired without cause. Its unfortunate for them because because the "duties" they are required to carry out as part of their job description are being handed down by two people who are malicious and destructive to the department.They solely care about themselves and their personal gain and rarely have a positive word to say about anyone except the few who wholeheartedly sell their souls to them in exchange for personal gain also. Everyone else is accused of being lazy, dirty or whatever else they can come up with. This situation on this site, while mainly irrelevent, is a perfect example of how they conduct themselves. Everyone who has ever been on here knows that the top two have regularly posted on this site with some of the most malicious and inappropriate things. Then they hide behind their rank by using that authority to stop anyone else from stating anything back at them. Its no different then how they conduct themsleves at our department and the reason the morale has plummeted. The top two could care less about morale so it stays that way. my point is lets put it on the table and refuse to let it go unchecked. this site allows us to call out the absolute poor leadership and unprofessionalism that pervades this department. and it is our only recourse, since we've all seen what happens to many that call out in our department. we cant let them take this away from us too. so call them out. it's not anything personal against the captain and i know he has to fulfill his duties.

02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
No response from SySop....hmmmm. Hey Sysop, do you only respond when there is a concern from one who wears brass on their collar ??

02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
No response from SySop....hmmmm. Hey Sysop, do you only respond when there is a concern from one who wears brass on their collar ??

just a slight correction for you, he's not "sysop". he's "mod mm1" other than that the question is good. don't blame him though, i'm sure the bigwigs who spend all day checking this site already ordered him to not truthfully answer those questions. but he is choosing to not answer instead of lying, thereby answering by default.

02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
When the administrators of this site offered to appoint me as a department monitor I told myself I would just stay behind the scenes, refer improper and malicious postings to the right people at LEO Affairs, and otherwise just stay out of the way. Understandably enough my presence has generated some controversy. If you take the time to post legitimate questions without resorting to name-calling and baseless personal attacks, the least I can do is respond to try and resolve some of that controversy. Below are DBA's questions and my responses:

"1) tell us you havent met in the past with the the bosses and discussed what to do about this site because of things being said about THEM, including if there were ways to stop it."

Several of the "bosses" have met on many occasions about material being posted on this board and other boards. The substance of those meetings was always material that was malicious, usually outright libelous, and definitely prohibited by LEOAffairs own terms of use. Sometimes it was about bosses and sometimes it was about people who are not bosses, but always the material at issue was nothing LEO Affairs tolerates by its own standards. As far as discussing ways to stop it, we communicated with LEO Affairs and discussed our concerns with them that their forum adminsitrators were not keeping up with abusive post reports. LEO Affairs acknowledged this was indeed a problem and they told us about their department monitor program. That is how I ended up here. The only thing I am interested in stopping is the abusive, libelous, and coutnerproductive material that goes against LEOAffairs terms of use. I am not here to impose a new standard for what is appropriate, I am here to help LEOAffairs enforce their own standard.

"2) tell us this decision didnt come from the bosses from hallandale beach police department."

It was our idea to contact LEO Affairs with concerns about abusive posts going unaddressed for too long. It was LEO Affairs who told us about THEIR department monitor program.

"3) tell us that the so-called leaders of this department havent been on this site slinging shizzat at officers who try to go against them."

This is an open forum and everyone has an opportunity to participate. I cannot say who has been on here and who has slung what at whom. I will say this moving forward, I don't care who writes it or who it is directed at, if the posting is contrary to LEO Affairs terms of use, I am going to refer it to the site adminsitrators for deletion or banning as they see fit.

As an invited monitor that is all I am here for.

02-23-2010, 06:41 PM

just a slight correction for you, he's not "sysop". he's "mod mm1" other than that the question is good. don't blame him though, i'm sure the bigwigs who spend all day checking this site already ordered him to not truthfully answer those questions. but he is choosing to not answer instead of lying, thereby answering by default.

Well here's a slight correction for you...I was not speaking to mod mm1, I was speaking to Sysop, the Site Administrator. If you take notice, Sysop is the originator of this topic. Before you "correct" someone, make sure you know what you are talking about.

On another note, thank you mod mm1 for your honest responses.

Monitor MM1
02-23-2010, 08:33 PM
By the way, the second post up (the one responding to DBA's questions) was from me, Monitor MM1. I'm not sure why I showed up as guest on that post.

02-23-2010, 09:57 PM
When the administrators of this site offered to appoint me as a department monitor I told myself I would just stay behind the scenes, refer improper and malicious postings to the right people at LEO Affairs, and otherwise just stay out of the way. Understandably enough my presence has generated some controversy. If you take the time to post legitimate questions without resorting to name-calling and baseless personal attacks, the least I can do is respond to try and resolve some of that controversy. Below are DBA's questions and my responses:

"1) tell us you havent met in the past with the the bosses and discussed what to do about this site because of things being said about THEM, including if there were ways to stop it."

Several of the "bosses" have met on many occasions about material being posted on this board and other boards. The substance of those meetings was always material that was malicious, usually outright libelous, and definitely prohibited by LEOAffairs own terms of use. Sometimes it was about bosses and sometimes it was about people who are not bosses, but always the material at issue was nothing LEO Affairs tolerates by its own standards. As far as discussing ways to stop it, we communicated with LEO Affairs and discussed our concerns with them that their forum adminsitrators were not keeping up with abusive post reports. LEO Affairs acknowledged this was indeed a problem and they told us about their department monitor program. That is how I ended up here. The only thing I am interested in stopping is the abusive, libelous, and coutnerproductive material that goes against LEOAffairs terms of use. I am not here to impose a new standard for what is appropriate, I am here to help LEOAffairs enforce their own standard.

"2) tell us this decision didnt come from the bosses from hallandale beach police department."

It was our idea to contact LEO Affairs with concerns about abusive posts going unaddressed for too long. It was LEO Affairs who told us about THEIR department monitor program.

"3) tell us that the so-called leaders of this department havent been on this site slinging shizzat at officers who try to go against them."

This is an open forum and everyone has an opportunity to participate. I cannot say who has been on here and who has slung what at whom. I will say this moving forward, I don't care who writes it or who it is directed at, if the posting is contrary to LEO Affairs terms of use, I am going to refer it to the site adminsitrators for deletion or banning as they see fit.

As an invited monitor that is all I am here for.

Somebody didn't sleep during law school....just kidding Mod mm1. your answer was squared away and I appreciate the response. i think the some of the main issues i know many, including me, have is that if you look back at all the posts since the beginning, it is obvious that our "leaders" were some of the worst violators on this site in regards to abuse, libelous, and counterprodutcive material. and only when an overwhelming majority began calling out of the leaders did they take this action...not in the protection of others but to shield themselves and quiet the voices who believe they are doing wrong to the collective body of the department. and while there was some material directed at them that was uncalled for, the majority of it was the stinging truth. We are both versed in the legal arena mm1, so we both know that its all in how you articulate and portray it. we can't prove that this was done for these reasons, just like we can't prove that certain sgts and officers havent been punished by the leaders who use their power of their authority and as an adminstrator as a punitive tool. it can just be labeled a "reassignment" or some other lackluster excuse, while the chosen few who bow their heads and say "yes boss" no matter how badly it hurts the department or morale seem to get whatever they want even if it means setting aside rules and procedures; the same rules and procedures they hold to the letter on others. i'm sure in your vast studies as a lawyer and command staff member you have read and learned much about leadership and management so i know if you have the common sense you seem to possess you realize that this department is run poorly. you should also know that most of us also possess common sense, which by nature makes us fume over the poor decisions and abuse of power that consistantly goes on in this department, even though many of the actions, like the one being discussed today, can on the surface be innocently explained away while the true purpose and intent pervades beneath. i believe your intentions on this site are genuine mm1, but like other decisions, it makes us angry because our common sense tells us the true purpose of our bosses is to bully, silence and strike fear into the members of this department in order to force compliance with their personal agendas that suit themsleves alone. and, unlike me, many will probably not trust your intentions since many perceive you to be one of thise faithful subscribers that has gotten special treatment. dont blame them, becuase it is the bosses who have created this sentiment, this adversarial atmosphere that keeps everyone embattled and divided enough to keep them in their spots, which is the definition of a tyrant. the bottom line is, the majority of this department has had enough of our bosses' behavior. sorry you're stuck in the middle mm1, just remember this statement if you should ever get into power -We don't fall in line with people who don't respect us and who we don't believe have our best interests at heart. We are willing to follow leaders, but only to the extent that we believe they call on our best, not our worst."

02-24-2010, 06:00 AM
i know if you have the common sense you seem to possess you realize that this department is run poorly. you should also know that most of us also possess common sense, which by nature makes us fume over the poor decisions and abuse of power that consistantly goes on in this department, even though many of the actions, like the one being discussed today, can on the surface be innocently explained away while the true purpose and intent pervades beneath. i believe your intentions on this site are genuine mm1, but like other decisions, it makes us angry because our common sense tells us the true purpose of our bosses is to bully, silence and strike fear into the members of this department in order to force compliance with their personal agendas that suit themsleves alone. and, unlike me, many will probably not trust your intentions since many perceive you to be one of thise faithful subscribers that has gotten special treatment. dont blame them, becuase it is the bosses who have created this sentiment, this adversarial atmosphere that keeps everyone embattled and divided enough to keep them in their spots, which is the definition of a tyrant. the bottom line is, the majority of this department has had enough of our bosses' behavior. sorry you're stuck in the middle mm1, just remember this statement if you should ever get into power -We don't fall in line with people who don't respect us and who we don't believe have our best interests at heart. We are willing to follow leaders, but only to the extent that we believe they call on our best, not our worst."
DBA, you are so right, now enjoy it very much because if you still work with us, I can see a 700 series patrol car coming your way with no laptop in it and your reports being rejected because you mispelled a period (yes this .) but you spoke for so many so thank you, but im with the StepKid on the "replacements" theory.

10-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Many of you know me for only a few things: my refusal to wear certain lady garments, my ability to work while injured, my inability to achieve a valid warrant, my lust for the perfect Marlboro, my equal loathing for Nicorette gum and the a**hole who invented it, or my undeniable kick-ass mullet…but perhaps I am known most for my hate of the word (and the very noun itself) of c**k…well except for one of course. It’s a long story that I’ve wanted to get off my wrinkled droop-boobed chest for almost my whole life, and now before my exile I must let the world know…let us begin.
It was the summer of ’53, I was 13 at the time (just legal in the state of Mississippi) and I had just finished dinner. It was one of my favorite meals, a meal to this day I still feel is the only meal complimented with candle light…Dinosaur Cheesy Mac. I was in the shower now washing my undeniable kick-ass mullet with my doctor prescribed dandruff shampoo when, I suddenly heard the door creak open like so many times before. I knew exactly who it was. He didn’t say a word to me, he never had to. And with the same respect I tried not to make a sound either, it was always easier with as little dialog as possible. Perhaps tonight he would do more than just watch, so I decided to take my chance and offer myself to the only man I knew could do me right. I slowly slid open the shower curtain to reveal my naked self with my undeniable kick-ass mullet. I had already lathered and rinsed but perhaps I could go through it again, it was always his favorite part of the show.
I was in the middle of letting the suds run down my crap-stained butt-crack while at the same time pinching my salami nipples to add just the hint of a tease that would, without a doubt, drive him wild. And I must say it was working, before I could bend over to pick up the soap I noticed the biggest bulge in his pants, and my mouth began to water just thinking of what was behind those overalls. The silence finally broke with the sexiest ‘Southern drawl’ I have ever heard him use, “Yo mama is wurkin late agin tonaht”. During that confession I kept my eyes closed, letting my heart skip a beat, my knees go weak and my undeniable kick-ass mullet remain undeniably kick-ass. When I opened my eyes back up I finally gazed upon what I have been waiting on for over 6 years.
He had unbuttoned his overalls to reveal the most beautiful piece of meat I had ever seen. As he stroked it I witnessed it getting longer and harder right inside his hands, and for the first time I actually felt jealousy for a body part. I could see every vein and with every pulse of it I could feel it inside me…I knew in my heart that this was the night.
I walked out of the shower forgetting to even dry myself or my undeniable kick-ass mullet, and as I went to grab his hand he quickly redirected it to his member, letting that guide me into the bedroom. Then, in a moment that will last forever in my mind, two undeniable kick-ass mullets came together that night. I believe for my sake he wanted to be gentle, considering that I haven’t had a chance to weed-whack my jungle bush yet, but I assured him I wanted to be treated like the tween I was…and that I had been a very bad girl.
It started with him throwing me on the bed and forcing me open, and you could almost see the green stink lines coming off of my jungle bush. It was the first time I had my ankles behind my head (in what he called the ‘Mississippi Pretzel’). And when he shoved it in me I watched my jungle bush split, parting ever so slightly and fully accepting that spear like a Venus Flytrap taking in a dung beetle. Every pump was faster and harder, the steam left over from the shower had mixed with the sweat on my crap-stained butt-crack to create an aroma I will never forget. At one point I thought he was going to break my pelvis! Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, he flipped me over on my hands and knees and spread my crap-stained butt-crack. I tried to turn around to witness his facial expression when he forced my head down in the pillow and grabbed my undeniable kick-ass mullet. He held that thing like handle bars, controlling the movement of my head with every thrust.
“If dis is wat heavin is like den jus snuff me nahw!”, I finally shouted into the pillow. To be honest that was the last clear thought I could remember, after that comment everything was combined into one wonderful scene of bliss. I knew when it was close to being over because his moans were growing louder and longer, I just wasn’t sure where to take the load. The only thing I asked him in a single plea was, “please, not on da undeniable kick-ass mullet”. He replied, “I wud neva do dat”. My legs began to shiver, knowing what was about to come from me, and in the most perfect of all timing his climax was incestuously matched by mine as I finally screamed, “DADDY!”
When it was over, we both just laid in bed, breathing heavy but worried to make eye contact, we had just done what is considered normal practice in Mississippi, but I was still nervous. Then before I knew it we both were startled by the sound of jingling keys on the front of the double-wide and we knew Mama was home. I jumped out of that bed almost as fast as he threw me on it and scurried to the door, I turned back to notice him staring at my crap-stained butt-crack as it was shaking with every step…and I couldn’t say I blamed him, I worked long and hard to keep that crap-stain symmetrical. As I jumped into my own bed, sticking to the sheets, I made sure my undeniable kick-ass mullet was in place so that it would not get ruined (I did have a reputation to uphold). I tried to drift off to sleep for hours but my mind was still racing with the events that just took place.
Of course that was the night I knew I would swear off man meat forever. Soon after that I tried out for the softball team (convinced all the girls that my undeniable kick-ass mullet should be in a museum) and started my muff-diving life. I tried everything since that night to replace the feeling of that beautiful piece of tube steak with its perfectly placed genital warts, but nothing compares to that glorious purple headed yogurt slinger, not a cucumber, termite infested tree branch, a Golden Retriever’s head, F-350 drive shaft…nothing could come close. That’s when I decided to start hating the world (mostly men), and unfortunately for the Hallandale Beach P.D. it’s also when I decided to become a cop. And now, every once in a while I’ll walk down stairs to take a look at the people who are doing the work I’m too good for, I mostly come down to view the ’94 picture of our fabulous Police/CSA crew. I wrote a letter to big Tommy one time in an attempt to air brush my undeniable kick-ass mullet on everyone else in the picture to make it the most amazing photo ever taken on the face of the earth, but big Tommy told me there is a lot more memorabilia on the wall and he couldn’t have a crowd gathering around just one. So as I leave you all I can only give one piece of advice (the only thing that ever really helped me). And that is simply…shoot a man in the a**, it’ll get you anywhere you want to go.
Thank you and God Bless….women.