PDA

View Full Version : City budget input

01-29-2010, 04:41 AM
There's an article in the Tampa Tribune today about the city wanting input from the residents regarding the city budget problems. I was just looking for suggestions/inputs regarding this and if anyone forsees layoffs coming to the police department due to these budget restraints. Thoughts?

01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
None of these trailer trash southern scabs have a danmed thing to say.

01-30-2010, 02:42 AM
None of these trailer trash southern scabs have a danmed thing to say.

trailer trash in zephryhills, say it ain't so joe

02-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Well just write enough tickets so we can make up the difference, sound like a plan?

02-03-2010, 02:54 PM
I guess that plan may work, but thats all you're going to be doing during your shift - one ticket after another - lol

02-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Hey town drunk I is bout tired of yer b.s. and I is not gonna write no more tickets. Try to write me on that and see how quick I will sue your arse. You lost big ol boy and yer stoopidness just made the union unite. You is plum pitiful and only got one real lacky left...that big fat stoopid bald fella.Course I guess we could include sgt bend over too. Must admit that watch'in you crash and burn has its interesting moments! We don't have to git you you is so stoopid you gets your self. Maybe you need to come to skool and let me teach ya a few things!!! Tap yer keg play yer fiddle and whoop it up cuz it aint gonna last for long. Every body done got yer number. Slap...hear that sound that be the sound of the union slap'in you down. We is bet'in on how long you got. I put my money on 6 months or less. :mrgreen:

02-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Who is sgt bend over and who is town drunk i dont get it?