PDA

View Full Version : SAO

09-27-2009, 03:08 AM
FIRST THINGS FIRST THANK GOD FOR DENNIS WARD & HIS ASA'S THAT OFFICE RUNS BETTER NOW THAN IT EVERY HAS BEFORE! AS FOR ARRESTS & TRIAL'S MABEY IF THE MCSO DID THEIR JOBS BETTER THEY WOULD HAVE GOOD CASES TO TRY! I WONDER HOW MANY CASES THE MCSO HAS TRIED TO COVER UP I CAN THINK OF TWO THIS YEAR! YA KNOW WHAT GET A LIFE AND STOP TALKING S*%T!

Hey loser, are you F-ing kidding me? Dennis Ward is a Moron, and his ASA, which you talk like are one, are a bunch of TOOLS.... We got ASA'S running around the Upper Keys like a bunch of spring breakers..... One in particular is a Drunk, and she should not be in the position she is in... Your kidding yourself if you think that you guys will have a job in 3 years... Your a JOKE..... :devil:

Another PO that cant get a job with a real PD. Just like the dui cases u write a lot of assumtions..thats y u cant win a case

09-27-2009, 03:11 AM
The other issue seems to be "punishing" officers that are out doing their job. Perhaps the message from the SA's office is, "Work and make us work, and we will find a reason to wash your cases!" Our officers will continue to do the job that they are sworn to do. They will NOT turn their backs on crimes or drugs and WE will have to just "deal" with a SA that is rapidly establishing an atmosphere that is "anti-law enforcement" and counter-productive. I'm sure we will see more signals of what this administration stands for. All the better for the public to make an educated vote the next time!!!

Good post, I work for another agency and could not agree more. I miss Mark dearly. The office was always friendly and workable. I see a real negitive change as of late. Stay safe folks.
5DA

Remember that guy Agins who almost killed someone while speeding, what a moron

01-25-2010, 07:20 PM
[quote="get a job":9bcohndt][quote="Seeker of the Truth":9bcohndt]Can anybody tell me why the MOD is deleting posts about current events? More exactly, the post relating to the ASA getting punched out on the sandbar? I smell cover-up for someones piss poor behavior outside of the workplace.

You can delete these posts all you want, but there will come a day when she violates, and her loud-mouth, drunk-@ss will be going to jail. KARMA. :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

So I guess that you were not at the Sandbar when this happend ! Because the ASA was not punched out as you say ! at least get your facts straight and stop spreading total BS to further your position or Lack Of ? KARMA works both ways[/quote:9bcohndt]
OK Seeker..., just how did Ms. C. get that shiner??[/quote:9bcohndt]

Well,..... I might not know how Ms. C.D. Got that shiner.

What I want to know is if anyone heard about her little "kick ball trophy warrant"????

It's amazing how she somehow got a warrant to search a local restaurant in Islamorada, pulled Deputies off of the road to search for a trophy? Is there nothing better to do?

What's next? Search warrant for missing keys? Maybe one for that sock you lost in the laundry? Way to go Ms. C.D.!!!! Keep up the good work!

01-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Good work? The only one doing a good job is the bartender! I want to be like C.D. when I grow up. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Good work? The only one doing a good job is the bartender! I want to be like C.D. when I grow up. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You can never be that good Jr. You have to be tough to wear those B.V.D.'s and combat boots. You have to get your stories straight before you talk smack about someone. Ms. C.D. tripped on a boat and her face hit someone's fist! But don't worry, they dropped the charges on Ms' C.D.'s eye.

I have an idea for you. If you want to be like her show up in a state issued vehicle drunk off your A$$ the next time she is at a trail. Tell her how to do her job and then maybe, just maybe, you can be half the A$$ I mean ASA she is.

mod 584
01-29-2010, 03:56 AM
Missing some posts? I have removed offending posts to the abusive posts board. Moderated by MOD 1.

Once again, here is a quote from the "Terms of use" post.

"This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage."

Keep it clean folks. This is the second time i've had to clean this up. Next time i'm reporting the posters.

Mod 584

01-30-2010, 03:51 AM
Somebody must have had their feelings hurt in recent post. HMMM? Who could it be? As for MOD 584 a.k.a. "TOOL", you must have a vested intrest in the SAO, why would this be? And please, report me!! GOOD LUCK reporting guests. IDIOT.

mod 584
02-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Now see!?! That you can say.

The way it works is I report you to MOD1. MOD1 has access to the logs. He matches your post, to the I.P. address in the logs, then if he chooses to, he reports you to your service provider. Who, has your account information. Your ISP can take actions against you or not. If MOD1 wants he can also ban your octet from having access to the board. So, adhere to the TOS, or i'll just delete your posts, at the very least. PLAY NICE.