PDA

View Full Version : SAO

06-30-2009, 08:19 PM
I never thought I'd say this but I miss Mark Khol. Dennis Ward is a jerk, who thinks he's better than everyone. I read in the article regarding the Sect 7 LT that he lobbied against him being promoted to Captain. Who is he to lobby anyone in another agency on who to promote. I think BP should start making recommendations on who Mr. Ward should hire.

09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
FIRST THINGS FIRST THANK GOD FOR DENNIS WARD & HIS ASA'S THAT OFFICE RUNS BETTER NOW THAN IT EVERY HAS BEFORE! AS FOR ARRESTS & TRIAL'S MABEY IF THE MCSO DID THEIR JOBS BETTER THEY WOULD HAVE GOOD CASES TO TRY! I WONDER HOW MANY CASES THE MCSO HAS TRIED TO COVER UP I CAN THINK OF TWO THIS YEAR! YA KNOW WHAT GET A LIFE AND STOP TALKING S*%T!

Hey loser, are you F-ing kidding me? Dennis Ward is a Moron, and his ASA, which you talk like are one, are a bunch of TOOLS.... We got ASA'S running around the Upper Keys like a bunch of spring breakers..... One in particular is a Drunk, and she should not be in the position she is in... Your kidding yourself if you think that you guys will have a job in 3 years... Your a JOKE..... :devil:

SCREW U! NO IM NOT AN ASA NOR DO I WORK THEIR! UR KIDDING YOURSELF! IF U DONT LIKE IT HERE THEN GET THE F*^K OUT!!!!!!

09-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Thank God for Mr. Ward and his ASA'S there the best thing that has happened to Monroe County and the only tool I see is Mark Kohl and his use to be ASA'S. THANK GOD FOR CLEANING HOUSE IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GOT RID OF THE DIRT!!! :snicker: