PDA

View Full Version : Unity.

01-28-2010, 09:42 AM
There are alot of people who read these forums and I cant imagine what they are thinking after reading these posts. Has anyone been watching the news lately? The unemployment rate is up to 20%. My brothers and sisters at Clermont, come to work, do your job and stay out of the negative environment. Cops sueing cops is ridiculous. For those of you who have not taken the time to meet Ofc. JL, take the time, he is a good guy, and a good cop. It would be nice for all of us to have unity and look after each other instead of trying to beat each other down. If you feel you want to respond to this post with a negative comment please do us all a favor and keep it to yourself. Thanks.

01-28-2010, 08:09 PM
I couldn't agree with you more, all that some of us want to do is come to work and honor the badge we are so proud of. It is a shame that so many have forgotten the Police Code of Ethics and Cannons, however if you did some research before you posted your comments, you would have learned that it is the officers that desire to protect and serve that are being mistreated. The ones that are lazy, steal, lie, and chase the badge bunnies are the ones are administration is protecting. I have met Ofc. JL and did give him a chance, too bad he can't follow your suggestion, he believes everything Steve tells him, and deep down he knows he is not doing things the right way. He is not a cops cop. Unfortunately, to stay out of the negative, the good officers at Clermont would have to turn their backs on the citizens. Despite what Steve says "negativity" flows down from the very top, if you don't believe this ask any Lake Co. deputy that worked for George and now work for Borders. They will tell you how happy they are with their current Sheriff, and as a citizen in this county that has required their services, I have noticed a great change for the positive. And Steve said Borders would not make a good Sheriff because he wasn't smart enough! You might also suggest Unity to our administration, it would be great if they could understand the concept.

Taxpayers hire us to protect them and find ways to prevent crime, since Steve has been on board, he has done nothing to help his officers find ways to prevent crimes and get convictions, during a time when liberals have had so many laws changed to protect the criminals. Steve is spending taxpayers money keeping officers out on paid suspension (because they won't agree with his poor decisions just to kiss butt like the BF's) and for all these civil suits, which if the discipline was done fairly then no one would be able to go as far as a civil suit.

Did Ofc. JL tell you that our administrators are so busy with their trysts that they do not know what is going on at the department. Or that we have an administrator that has about a year of actual police experience, doesn't see the need to carry a gun on duty, and the short time he has been at Clermont in all the investigations he has been involved in on other officers, he says that they are lying to him. I could believe maybe one or two but 6 or 7, and anyone with half a brain can see the common denominator. Are you aware that homicides in Clermont go uninvestigated, and when they finally have to acknowledge them they have the "persons of interest" relatives collect evidence at the crime scene. Did he also tell you that another administrator spends taxpayers money having officers stop cars on the highway outside their jurisdiction so his biker friends don't have to stop at the intersections?

I am sorry but I can not be "UNIFIED" with our administration until they learn moral values, quit cheating on their spouses, tell the truth and quit covering up wrong doings. I will however come to work everyday with a smile on my face, and do my very best to serve the citizens of Clermont!

01-29-2010, 03:38 AM
You could not have stated it better.

It is quite unfortunate for the citizens of Clermont who read and watch false news stories about officers who risk their lives and livelihood by doing their job. It is more unfortunate to read/hear how it affected the lives of those officers and their families. Too bad so many of the citizens (AND city council members) remain in the dark about the corrupt and unethical officers who have not been suspended or put in IA's.

The people and officers who take the time to post about corruption are not griping about their jobs. They are standing up for what is right. Those posters who bash on them are the ones who are probably posting while on the job and not really doing what they're getting paid to do--protecting citizens and upholding the law.

And this is coming from a citizen, not a fellow officer. Bash me all you want. I'm not posting on company time. :)