PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT INFORMATION

01-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Nuclear ----Miami beach was about to get pounded like CGPD ............... they just went Nuclear on pro-bowl Super Bowl and the famous Boat show.

they were about to get screwed over bigtime ..they stepped up and said NO 59s no vol OT nothing for the Pro-bowl-super Bowl , Boatshow and everything else

Beware get the word out ..no ones working the beach...out of support for our brothers and sisters
Do the right thing

02-01-2010, 07:24 PM
As a speaker for all pinecrest officers, we stand by the beach and will not work off duties.

In reality, I speak for only 5% of the department which hold the thin blue line close to their hearts.

The other money sucking rent a cops would love to work all your 59's but thanks to their fearless J.Ho, they have a choke hold on leaving the village, let alone stop a speeder on the west side of the highway.

By the way, we will be hiring big time in about 5 to 7 months, So come in and get an application.

03-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey brother, I am a retired officer from Dade. I am not wanting to be a Sgt or a Corp, just a brother on the street again with those 15's and service towards the City. Not a slacker, but will jump your calls. Age is a factor with some , but I will hold my own out there. Room for one moore ?

03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
We had a retired brother join us with a similar story like yours.

Great cop, Great person.

after a few months, he got sick of this department's B.S.

I suggest you look elsewhere for your retirement a gig.