PDA

View Full Version : Deja F-U

01-27-2010, 04:53 PM
I see that old times are back, favorite sons who have no credibility are rewarded as long as they do whatever you say.
1960's florida police work is back in play.

'I know you are not qualified for this promotion and nobody trusts you at all but you will stab anybody i ask you too so here are your stripes"

01-28-2010, 04:35 AM
Well at least since hes going back to patrol I will always have a prisoner transport available! :P :devil:

01-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Where are we headed if these things are allowed to go on? I thought these types of moves were over with but it seems it is just as bad as any other administration.

01-28-2010, 04:23 PM
I think the "White Lyon" has about 5 years of ERT training and maybe 6 months of actual time on the street. Hey ... lets give him a chance, he did almost "meet standards" on his last patrol evaluation.

01-28-2010, 05:36 PM
His evaluation was changed to remove comments by one of his supervisors. It's not what you know, it is who you know.

Who he knows USED to be an honorable person admin changes you for the worse I guess

01-29-2010, 01:54 AM
Once again the sourgrapes are on the board, probably not even CURRENT employees. Both of the promoted officers have worked hard at their positons and deserve their promotions. I congratulate them both. I remember all of the crap on this board when the new sgt left CID cpl. for patrol. You would think it was the end of the world. But from what I hear he has done a good job on his squad and is well liked. The people talking about the "good old boy" system do not know what they are talking about unless you have been here at least back to the old "700" club days and BIG. Those of you that remember the way it was here know what I am talking about. Believe it or not the Administration here has improved greatly from what it was. I guess some people will never be happy with decisions made above their pay grade. If you wish to discuss my position on the promotions, you know where my office is.

01-29-2010, 02:00 AM
If you wish to discuss my position on the promotions, you know where my office is.

How about we discuss you shutting the f*** up

01-29-2010, 02:10 AM
Typical anonymous wuss thanks for making my point.

01-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Once again the sourgrapes are on the board, probably not even CURRENT employees.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUCK YOU

01-29-2010, 03:17 AM
What? Worked hard and deserve their promotion? Has he read the Red-Headed Step Childs eval's (before they were modified) or talked to any of his supervisors? I think we need to inventory the drugs taken in by his unit because he surely got a hold of some hallucinogens!

01-31-2010, 04:13 PM
It is just a shame that you can know little or nothing, you can have no knowledge of your job and that you are respected by no one because you are a perpetual shluff and you still get the things others have to work for.

07-21-2012, 12:56 PM
that there is funny :snicker:

11-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Didnt jordan leave because he didn't like the changes? Who's the sour grape again?

12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
Ahhhhhh I see its not about how well you do your job, its all about who you know and who you hang out with these days. Pathetic!!!

09-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Didnt jordan leave because he didn't like the changes? Who's the sour grape again?

HMMM