PDA

View Full Version : HCSO employess listen!!SHeriff and admin.doesnt care about u

01-27-2010, 02:28 AM
Brothers,I read this post on a diff board on this agency.Guys they dont care about you or me.Look at the below writings.Look at Deputy Carlo daleo,wayne somers,and loads of others who have got hurt on duty.If you get shot ,you think they will take care of you???r u serious???Work comp.and personnel together will mess with you and they will ask you to resign or force you too.Ask around newbies.You newbies have no idea but will learn quickly.Some of this was kind of comical seeing a dedicated deputy who would give up his kids just to keep the job and then he still gets fired.I guess if anyone deserves it,its a good lesson learned,for the dedicated ones. Re: Disappointed in the Sheriff
by DD on 01/26/10 22:04:40

Bureau Chief Michael Maurer is his title. Even though I don't want to see him as sheriff, he is a nice guy. I agree that it would be more of the same if he were sheriff. Too many Nugent secrets and all, you know?

He is a nice guy!! Nice guys go to visit one of their own in the hospital not to see what they can do for him, his wife and kids in a time of need, but to FIRE him. Does the name Carlo Daleo ring a bell? Maurer sold himself to the devil (Nugent) along with Powers... Enjoy your promotionsDD

01-30-2010, 04:45 PM
been here for a few years.All I can do is laugh at all the newbies.

01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
you can go from totally sheik to totally geek in like 3 minutes here

01-31-2010, 01:34 PM
or geek to sheik.works both ways.I only have a few years left. :shock:

02-01-2010, 11:19 PM
I retired last year.By these boards,I see nothing has changed?

02-02-2010, 07:22 PM
its sad guys.I question myself on why,but its true and real scary.

02-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Nature Coast Technical High School resource officer reprimanded, reassigned to patrol duty
By Tony Marrero, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Thursday, February 4, 2010

BROOKSVILLE — A school resource officer at Nature Coast Technical High has been reprimanded and transferred to patrol duty for failing to properly respond to three separate incidents last month.

Deputy Rick Ruiz violated the Hernando County Sheriff's Office code of conduct, Lt. Harold J. Hutchinson Jr. wrote in the reprimand Tuesday.

"You left the public you serve in fear and doubt that you can successfully serve them in your current assignment," Hutchinson wrote.

According to the reprimand:

• Ruiz did not properly complete a probable cause affidavit to arrest a juvenile student for misdemeanor drug possession on Jan. 27. The document had to be corrected by a sergeant to complete the arrest.

• On the same day, Ruiz failed to respond quickly to a disturbance that erupted between a student and his mother in the guidance office, despite efforts by school staffers to reach him on the radio and by phone. That placed "the staff in great fear during this incident," Hutchinson wrote.

When Ruiz notified his supervisor of the incident, he failed to have a clear understanding of the crime that took place and did not complete a proper investigation until prompted to do so by a sergeant.

• The next day, Ruiz failed to respond properly to a suspicious incident in "an unauthorized area" of the school campus, forcing school staffers to step in and take charge. One of the students fled. Ruiz did not fill out an incident report until prompted to do so by a supervisor.

"Your actions during these events has left the school staff at Nature Coast Technical High School with a lack of confidence in your abilities to function as their school resource officer," Hutchinson wrote.

"You have chosen a profession to serve the public. The job of a law enforcement officer is to serve and protect, and during these incidents you failed to do so."

Chief Mike Maurer said Ruiz has worked at the Sheriff's Office since 1990 and had not had "any other issues" at the agency during that time. His transfer to patrol duty took effect Tuesday.

"The school administration had lost confidence in Ruiz," Maurer said. "And when we looked into it, we found his job performance wasn't to our satisfaction."

Another deputy has been temporarily assigned to Nature Coast, Maurer said. The Sheriff's Office and school administrators will meet soon to interview candidates for the opening.

[Last modified: Feb 03, 2010 07:12 PM]

article
Have your say...
You must Login or Register to publish a comment.
There are 8 commentsNewest FirstOldest FirstTop Rated

theTRUone wrote:

02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
what did he do to sgt B., and bill pope?.I heard of the stuff he did to the rest,but give me specifics..please...

02-05-2010, 02:13 AM
i hear ya but whats the answer what he did to bill pope and and sgt. b and the rest???

02-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Probably why Calderon gave his stripes back. Wasn't he working for him?

02-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Our place is a joke.Look at our spineless admin.I mean these guys are total wimps and geeks.

02-17-2010, 02:02 AM
I have been at this place for quite some time and have never seen things this BAD. Admin could give a rats a$$ about those who aren't in their group of brown nosers.

02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I told you guys.See the new post about the deputy who got thrown out of seu.No union,no stableness!!!union with binding arbitration

02-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Barbee!!!barbee!!!we need you!!!please clean house!!!!we beg of you!!!We come to work so miserable and depressed!!!

03-24-2010, 01:04 AM
No I am not disgruntle,and no I am not a whiner!!!but I am happy here but the better choice for a change is Barbee for sheriff.We need change.Lots of change!!!GO BABRBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

04-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Whats with all the changes?