PDA

View Full Version : BC is on Fire

01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Why is everyone running away from BC?? It must be on fire!! Or is it the new "I got away with everything I did while I was an officer and now I'm a LT so you have to do everything I say" leader??

01-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Shut up Ricky

01-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Shut up Ricky

Yeah, shut up Ricky. Sorry that we finally have someone here who makes you work. Lets take a look at the crew, you have a sgt who is crying because he is going to nights. I guess we forgot that we were in law enforcement, You have another sgt in which you are lucky he is here 2 months out of the year. an officer who is scared of tribal members, well, i think there is more than one of those, a drama queen, a drama king, an officer who believes he is God's gift to law enforcement, but he doesnt do anything. There is such thing as taken a look in the mirror :devil: :D

01-29-2010, 08:34 PM
This is not Ricky! Ricky is not worried about BC at all. All he is worried about is them LT bars that he wants.Too bad the command staff wont give them to him. Maybe if someday we get a chief that retired from Miami-Dade he'll get them Bars.

01-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Yes everyone should look in th mirror, including you! Every single person has their faults, that's what makes us humans. If everyone was exactly the same, then we would be cloans and not individuals. So before you worry about what everyone else is doing, try to reflect on what you are doing. This Department has it's share of problems, which department doesn't? But in my opinion, this Department is really trying to make itself better in many ways and is still struggling in others. God knows that I am not perfect, I make plenty of mistakes, but I accept them, take my punitive action and move on. Just becareful of who you bash. The toes you step on today may belong to the person who is your supervisor in the future!

Shut up Ricky

Yeah, shut up Ricky. Sorry that we finally have someone here who makes you work. Lets take a look at the crew, you have a sgt who is crying because he is going to nights. I guess we forgot that we were in law enforcement, You have another sgt in which you are lucky he is here 2 months out of the year. an officer who is scared of tribal members, well, i think there is more than one of those, a drama queen, a drama king, an officer who believes he is God's gift to law enforcement, but he doesnt do anything. There is such thing as taken a look in the mirror :devil: :D

01-30-2010, 11:12 PM
This is not Ricky! Ricky is not worried about BC at all. All he is worried about is them LT bars that he wants.Too bad the command staff wont give them to him. Maybe if someday we get a chief that retired from Miami-Dade he'll get them Bars.

Well they cant give the bars to him because he put in for hollywood. Are there any openings in Hollywood. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! its simple math. The problem is that there are so many people on this reservation who spend more time trying to make others look bad to make themselves look good. To cover up their inadequacies. Let your work speak for you, the only problem is that so many are afraid to do their job, and that is their own fault.