PDA

View Full Version : LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????

01-26-2010, 10:44 AM
IT'S A ????????? DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

http://misterjet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mongoose_1.jpg

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

01-26-2010, 11:14 AM
IT'S A ????????? DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

I bet it's not Superman! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-26-2010, 11:23 AM

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

You must be a gambler......... :wink:

01-27-2010, 02:22 AM
IT'S A ????????? "Golden Beach Mafia" this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Oh no.........It's a Banner Plane.......LOL.......LOL :snicker: Let me guess, that must have been Tammy who paid for that too. You idiots are too stupid to figure that it is the majority of the officers in this department that do not want you here. The "Mafia" had a very hectic day today running away from the media and dodging phone calls from M.A.D.D. I wonder how Alex is going to explain that December 22, 2001 arrest on Miami Beach for Indecent Exposure? He must have forgotten to disclose that on his employment application, but I am sure that was just an oversight on his part. I wonder what is next??????? Who wants a clue?

01-27-2010, 02:40 AM
[quote="The Momgoose":3fk0nme2]IT'S A ????????? "Golden Beach Mafia" this one is dedicated espicially to you. Make sure you LOOK UP at 11:15 am. Phase number II has now started. :snicker:

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Oh no.........It's a Banner Plane.......LOL.......LOL :snicker: Let me guess, that must have been Tammy who paid for that too. You idiots are too stupid to figure that it is the majority of the officers in this department that do not want you here. The "Mafia" had a very hectic day today running away from the media and dodging phone calls from M.A.D.D. I wonder how Alex is going to explain that December 22, 2001 arrest on Miami Beach for Indecent Exposure? He must have forgotten to disclose that on his employment application, but I am sure that was just an oversight on his part. I wonder what is next??????? Who wants a clue?[/quote:3fk0nme2]

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Good morning memebers of the "Golden Beach Mafia". I sincerely hope you all slept well and get soem rest last night. I know yesterday really wore you all out. One of your boys has a big day today. For his sake I hope he wisens up and takes the plea the State is offering him before it is off the table. Joseph and Alexander, it's your turn up to bat. Get ready boys. :snicker:

01-27-2010, 05:57 PM
[quote="Don Ramon":2juair5j]Hey, did Tammy ever get that vaginal reconstruction she was saving up for??? I can't beleive that idiot from Hialeah married that broad.....she has more milage than a 76 Buick; but I must say, she was a good time when we were in the academy..... :devil:

Stick to the facts boys. Having a vaginal reconstruction and being a whore along with all of the other stupidities you refer to is not illegal. On the other hand, the practices of the "(edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) are. Stop running from the media and the victim advocate groups and speak to them. Give them a statement. What do you have to hide. Our Chief's statement about his decision to keep the "contract employee" Lieutenant on as a police officer in full capacity on national news was very elequant. You can throw all the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470)you want against the wall but only the (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470)with your name is sticking. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that our Captain, the Manager, and a couple of our Sergeants are going to spend a few sleepless nights in the near future. Leave while you all can and it will stop. Stay and face the music............. :snicker:[/quote:2juair5j]

I have to commend the mongoose and all the others and yes (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) we are officers employed here in the town for all your hardwork and perserverance towards combating the unfair treatment we have all been subjected too. We need to continue to keep focused and stick together. We will prevail. It may not be as expedited as we would like, but look at it this way. Good things come to those who wait. As long as youre not currupt and guilty. :devil: Have a good day ethical officers of the GBPD. We rock.

01-28-2010, 01:10 PM
The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior

01-28-2010, 04:11 PM
The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior

I agree but, the Town Manager, Captain and Lieutenant must also go. Then we will take care of the remaining(edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) members in-house. Mr. Manager, go back to Flamingo Park!!!! Where you belong!

01-28-2010, 05:20 PM
[quote="Fire Skinner":hg1mi9ky]The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetance and tolerance of this bad behavior

I agree but, the Town Manager, Captain and Lieutenant must also go. Then we will take care of the remaining (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) members in-house. Mr. Manager, go back to Flamingo Park!!!! Where you belong![/quote:hg1mi9ky]

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-29-2010, 01:11 AM
The ringleader of the circus, fire Chief Skinner of the Golden Beach Police Department for his incompetence and tolerance of this bad behavior

What’s wrong? You loved Skinner for the past year and half ! Hmmmmm…. Something must have happened that made you change your mind. OOOOOOHHHH !!!!!! that’s right your little secret is out and you can no longer hold it over his head. I’m sure you’ll show a little something, something. And you can hold that over his head just like before. What about your Incompetence ? You are part of the three man "CIRCUS" at GBPD.

01-29-2010, 09:43 PM

What ? Whoever keeps writing to fire Skinner must be part of the Mafia. Skinner aint no ring leader ! Skinner is an ostrich with his head stuck in the ground. Skinner is just hanging on for his dear life for his job. I do agree that Skinner is incompetent of leading his troops anywhere. The real ring leader is Joe and that tinkerbell of a town manager. Their toy pets are Barrios, Peters, Paez, Rob R., G. Diaz, and Vila. Joe would love to get rid of Skinner so he could walk right into the Chief's position.......Chief, I know it's hard to digest but chew your food and wake the Fu*k up ! Mark my words Chief, the town manager and Joe are going to use you as a scape goat by the end of the day....its only a matter of time !

01-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Yo... what part of these posts do you not understand? Not one has ever alluded or said Chief Skinner was part of this (edited to comply with terms of use MOD 470) thing you keep ranting about...but to paraphrase your own words Chief Skinner has kept his head in the sand hoping to avoid all these issues. Chief Skinner is incompetent and unfit to lead (your words). So do the heavy lifting on this and see that because Chief Skinner has allowed our great department to denegrate to this mess he as well as the others need to be fired. He is a politician with a badge and will flip flop and squirm for anyone who pulls his strings. C-L-E-A-N H-O-U-S-E and dump this ineffective sniveling worm before he continues to look the other way again and we all end up in the same mess with a different set of characters

01-30-2010, 02:30 PM
Here is a question to all of you guys *****ing...

Why hasn't someone or a group of people actually gone to FOP lawyers office and had a sit down meeting with him and demanded action? Or gone to his boss?

Furthermore, why hasn't anyone contacted PERC or if there is any alleged criminal wrong doing like the LT still active working and carrying a gun/badge, why hasn't anyone gone to the SAO's?

01-31-2010, 02:51 AM

Why hasn't someone or a group of people actually gone to FOP lawyers office and had a sit down meeting with him and demanded action? Or gone to his boss?

Furthermore, why hasn't anyone contacted PERC or if there is any alleged criminal wrong doing like the LT still active working and carrying a gun/badge, why hasn't anyone gone to the SAO's?

Who says we haven't????? The F.O.P. is a waste of time. Puleo is in bed with the Manager. We have something better in store for them. Just be patient.......Good things come to those who wait.

Yours truly,
The Mongoose

01-31-2010, 07:38 AM

Who says we haven't????? The F.O.P. is a waste of time. Puleo is in bed with the Manager. We have something better in store for them. Just be patient.......Good things come to those who wait.

I will wait till hell freezes over (even though we all know it will happen much sooner) don't we?

Yours truly,
The Mongoose

02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
A clear day over GB :mrgreen: http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/4drkjustice/100_06521.jpg (http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/4drkjustice/?action=view&current=100_06521.jpg)

02-11-2010, 05:45 PM
A clear day over GB :mrgreen: http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/4drkjustice/100_06521.jpg (http://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/4drkjustice/?action=view&current=100_06521.jpg)
Oooooops, I'll get it right :lol:

02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Oooooops, I'll get it right :lol:[/q
Stop making me wait. Yes I know good things come to those who wait

02-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Is this what you have been waiting for?????? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0656.jpg

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0653.jpg][/img]

I have been very busy lately. Soon I will have updates to report. Hang in there........

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

02-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Another...... :mrgreen:

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0656.jpg][/img]

02-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Another...... :mrgreen:

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0656.jpg][/img]

LOVE IT!!!!!

12-06-2011, 05:11 AM

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

Hmmmmm, Phase II !! Hmmmmmm

09-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Actually the Bureau of Prisons plane Leaving Palm
Beach International Airport bound for the " PRISIONERS" Next place they can call home for years and then probation uuuuunnnnnn that god forsaken probation " when can I shit, when can I eat, when can I bathe, when can I go shopping, when, when, when, when, when,,,,,,,****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Actually the Bureau of Prisons plane Leaving Palm
Beach International Airport bound for the " PRISIONERS" Next place they can call home for years and then probation uuuuunnnnnn that god forsaken probation " when can I shit, when can I eat, when can I bathe, when can I go shopping, when, when, when, when, when,,,,,,,****, ****, ****, ****!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Yeah I think this says it all about this country.

http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/

09-07-2013, 12:06 AM
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida,
Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,
Al Lamberti, Sheriff, Broward Sheriff’s Office (BSO),
Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
Assistant U.S. Attorney Adam McMichael.

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO
Miami-Dade Police Department
Miami Beach Police Department
City of Miami Police Department
Virginia Gardens Police Department
Hialeah Police Department
Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

LET ME END BY SAYING ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY.
I REALLY HOPE THAT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS WHEN I GET OUT.

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-07-2013, 12:07 AM
This is the Mongoose. I know a lot of you Mongoose followers are wondering where I have been, because you need my direction on how to do things. Lets just say Santa will not be coming to my home this year, or in the years to come. My husband and I have done some pretty bad things. Karma has finally caught up to us. God I wish I could go back in time when I was in control, like the good old days when banner planes were flying over, flowers were being sent out, anonymous bogus complaints were being sent out. ETC...You get the picture. I do want to say that Karma is real and it does catch up to you. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for involving my family and my friends in all of this. I wish I could do it all over so I would not have to hurt my family and my friends for what might come down on my family and friends in the future because of my actions. My husband does not even speak to me anymore, nor have sex with me. I am not sure if it is due to stress or the fact he might be thinking about doing it with men in prison. I sure do wish I had my male K-9 back from the Opa Locka Days. I need some stress relief. I am no longer a MONGOSSE, BECAUSE I RAN INTO WHAT I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS MONGOOSE KILLERS. SO I AM NOW JUST A MOUSE. HERE ARE THE MONGOOSE KILLERS. JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THEM. THERE ARE MORE TO COME, BUT IM NOT SURE WHO AS OF YET.

Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division,

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-07-2013, 03:37 AM
NTiv .& Rev sghouulfd dqrive to thrhfoovet dawn and nubmp and shah every on a heartache.... .BUTCHL THEYVARE TRO MCHB PUSSIIES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-07-2013, 03:46 AM
16 DAYS

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE

09-07-2013, 03:48 AM
NTiv .& Rev sghouulfd dqrive to thrhfoovet dawn and nubmp and shah every on a heartache.... .BUTCHL THEYVARE TRO MCHB PUSSIIES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-07-2013, 04:24 AM
16 Days

09-08-2013, 12:57 AM
15 DAYS

09-09-2013, 04:59 PM
14 DAYS

09-10-2013, 04:12 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013
START OF FEDERAL TRIAL FOR RV & TV.
WEST PALM BEACH FEDERAL COURTHOUSE
JUDGE MIDDLEBROOKS COURTROOM.

MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

09-14-2013, 03:03 PM
LOOK... UP IN THE SKY... ITS A BIRD... ITS A PLANE...

NO ITS A FEDERAL PRISON CELL.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... w&dur=1291 (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.drugs-forum.com/photopost/data/500/Cell.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t%3D181553&h=395&w=454&sz=94&tbnid=jbZs3W3T4JxtJM:&tbnh=106&tbnw=122&zoom=1&usg=__Om0jDSHQunetNoL9Ra-9C7Nl6rk=&docid=nMNTFt11lDyHnM&sa=X&ei=1XU0Uu6RIsH42AWctoHwAg&ved=0CDYQ9QEwAw&dur=1291)

09-16-2013, 05:00 PM
7 DAYS!!!

09-17-2013, 06:26 PM
THE MEDIA NOW KNOWS THAT THE ONLY THING TV EXPOSED WAS HER VERY HAIRY CAMEL TOE V JAY JAY TO ALOT OF MEN. THEN EXPOSED THEM TO STD'S.

09-18-2013, 12:18 AM
ALL FLYING :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: BPIGEON

AND HER SIDEKICK UNDERDOG

09-18-2013, 04:16 AM
IS GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLERBH UH HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

09-18-2013, 03:02 PM

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-18-2013, 03:06 PM

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-18-2013, 03:07 PM

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-18-2013, 03:07 PM

ATF
FBI
HSI
BSO
PBSO

LOVE ALWAYS THE MOUSE.

09-18-2013, 03:09 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

5Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

Keep your calls going to the Media and to Hialeah.
They have been heard. Contact every Councilmember in Hialeah reference to RV Pension.
They have been heard
5 DAYS

09-18-2013, 03:10 PM
SEPT 23RD, 2013

5Days
MEDIA MEDIA MEDIA.

Keep your calls going to the Media and to Hialeah.
They have been heard. Contact every Councilmember in Hialeah reference to RV Pension.
They have been heard
5 DAYS

09-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Cómo puede conseguir estúpido?( How stupid can you get?)
USING YOUR DAUGHTERS AND MOTHER INLAWS BANK ACCOUNT TO HIDE PROCEEDS OF GUN SALES.
WOW YOU JUST DONT GIVE A CRAP ON WHO YOU DRAG INTO YOUR ILLEGAL WAYS. Cómo puede conseguir estúpido?

YOU HAVE JUST OPENED UP A 10 YEAR IRS AUDIT ON EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND EVERY FRIEND OR PERSON YOU HAVE HAD ANY FIREARMS DEALINGS WITH.

YOU TWO TOP THE SCUMBAG LIST.
LOOK ON THE IRS WEBSITE, THEY CAN AND WILL GO BACK 10 YEARS.

WHATS NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO BLAME YOUR CPA FOR THE TAX PROBLEMS?
OR ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT THE GOLDEN BEACH GUYS FILED YOUR TAX RETURNS FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND?
THE MEDIA AND OTHERS KNOW YOUR LIES.

09-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Is there a link where we can see filings/motions/court proceedings without a pacer account? I stumbled upon this because I know Tammy and Ralph from seeing them at the shows doing their deals... also heard they had a large supply of ammo at one point they were trying to sell... wonder where that came from?

09-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Is there a link where we can see filings/motions/court proceedings without a pacer account? I stumbled upon this because I know Tammy and Ralph from seeing them at the shows doing their deals... also heard they had a large supply of ammo at one point they were trying to sell... wonder where that came from?
I only know of Pacer.
Trust me the government knows where things came from.
They are well prepared.
I cant wait to see that 50 Cal that sold for $15,000 Grand in court.
OUCH!!!!
Y0U WILL NOT NEED PACER.
YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING FOR YOURSELF ON:
SEPT 23RD,2013
BRING SOME COFFEE, IT WILL BE GOOD.

09-18-2013, 06:03 PM
It probably doesn't need to be said, put please post updates here!!!!!!!

I only know of Pacer.
They are well prepared.
OUCH!!!!
Y0U WILL NOT NEED PACER.
SEPT 23RD,2013

09-18-2013, 06:31 PM
I only know of Pacer.
They are well prepared.
OUCH!!!!
Y0U WILL NOT NEED PACER.
SEPT 23RD,2013

CHECK WITH THE ACADEMY,,!!! :evil: :evil:

09-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Cómo puede conseguir estúpido?( How stupid can you get?)
USING YOUR DAUGHTERS AND MOTHER INLAWS BANK ACCOUNT TO HIDE PROCEEDS OF GUN SALES.
WOW YOU JUST DONT GIVE A CRAP ON WHO YOU DRAG INTO YOUR ILLEGAL WAYS. Cómo puede conseguir estúpido?

YOU HAVE JUST OPENED UP A 10 YEAR IRS AUDIT ON EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND EVERY FRIEND OR PERSON YOU HAVE HAD ANY FIREARMS DEALINGS WITH.

YOU TWO TOP THE SCUMBAG LIST.
LOOK ON THE IRS WEBSITE, THEY CAN AND WILL GO BACK 10 YEARS.

WHATS NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO BLAME YOUR CPA FOR THE TAX PROBLEMS?
OR ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT THE GOLDEN BEACH GUYS FILED YOUR TAX RETURNS FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND?
THE MEDIA AND OTHERS KNOW YOUR LIES.

09-19-2013, 06:31 PM
HOPE YOU enjoy your weekend.

09-20-2013, 04:14 AM
3 Days

09-20-2013, 10:22 PM
the window is when mommy and daddy are blasted of into oblivion, not to be see once a year based on a hardship....like babbs........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Lets have another conspiracy meeting and lets invite the town, the commisitioners all of the officers from the chief on down, lets invite deep pockets mayors you know mr, Vail Colorado, G.S.
year have a round house and lay out all of the information and and see what first year attorney can figure out that there was absolutely NO CRIMINAL CHARGES to charge these guys with but yet it was allowed to go ahead.
It was allowed to go ahead from the MDSAA,FDLE,MDPD (much more to come on that one idiot),to supervisors ta a judge , to a state ATTORNEY, to her 'ELITE' CORRUPTION UNIT (WHAT A JOKE)
who IS GOING TO BLAME WHO? very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO WILL IT BE,THE JUDGE BLAMES THE INVESTIGATORS, THE PROSECUTORS BLAME WHO, THE HIGHER UP IN MDSAA,FDLL,MDSO,ICE,DOJ ALL BLAME EACH OTHER
MY MONEY SAYS THE LEAK IS OUT OF bbpd GTHE PUSSIEES THAT THEY ARE
eITHER WAY IT IS GOING TO BE A SHOW WITH A LITTLE MONEY AT THE END :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Awww Little TV AND RV.
WHATS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GANDER?
IN YOUR LITTLE LETTERS DID YOU TELL OIG INVESTIGATORS THAT YOU AND YOUR HUBBY SENT OUT AN E MAIL TO ALL THE GOLDEN BEACH RESIDENTS, AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS BEING SENT BY THE MAYOR OF GB?
OH WAIT BUT THERE WAS AN INVESTIGATION AND THE IP ADDRESS THAT THE EMAIL WAS BEING SENT FROM CAME BACK TO YOUR HUSBAND? AND THERE WAS A LETTER SENT TO YOUR HUSBANDS CHIEF OF HIALEAH INFORMING HIM OF SUCH CONDUCT.
OIG CAN GO TO GOLDEN BEACH AND GET A COPY OF EVERYTHING.
DID YOU TELL OIG THAT YOU WERE POSTING PICTURES OF FAMILY AND POLICE OFFICERS CHILDREN ON LEO AFFAIRS?
OR THAT YOU WERE POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ONE OF THE GOLDEN BEACH OFFICERS ON LEO AFFAIRS?(UNDER THE NAME "THE MONGOOSE")
YEA YOU PROBALLY FAILED TO MENTION ALL THAT TO OIG.

BUT WAIT ALL THIS DOES NOT MATTER.
YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE ONCE AGAIN ARE TRYING TO DEFLECT ATTTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR ACTUAL FEDERAL CHARGES.
BUT SEE THE DIFFERENCE THIS TIME IS THAT YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND DO NOT HAVE YOUR FRIENDS CM(FDLE) OR JL(MDPC)TO HELP YOU OUT OF THIS, OR TO WRITE UP FALSE PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVITS. (PROOF IS IN THE MEDIAS HANDS)
NOR CAN YOU MANIPULATE THE INVESTIGATORS WORKING THIS FEDERAL CASE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND.
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT IN FEDERAL COURT.
AS WELL AS THE MEDIA.
NOT JUST ON YOUR FEDERAL TRIAL,BUT ON THE GOLDEN BEACH INCIDENT WITH THE HELP OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS.
OIG,FBI,AND DOJ WILL SOON GET IF THEY HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED IT(LOL) SOME INFORMATION THAT IM SURE THEY WILL LOVE TO LOOK INTO.
THE MEDIA HAS IT ALREADY AND WILL EXPOSE WHAT NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.
YOUR CRIMINAL EMPIRE STARTED WAY BEFORE YOU WERE HIRED BY GOLDEN BEACH.

MAYBE YOU WERE SEEING INTO THE FUTURE WITH GOLDEN BEACH SO YOU STARTED SELLING FIREARMS WITHOUT A LICENSE WAY BEFORE THAT? REALLY? WHAT A JOKE.
MAYBE YOU WERE SEEING INTO THE FUTURE WITH GOLDEN BEACH AND THATS WHY YOU FILED FASLE TAX RETURNS BEFORE GOLDEN BEACH? REALLY? WHAT A JOKE.

ITS JUST THAT YOU ,YOUR HUSBAND, AND YOUR ATTORNEY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. I DONT BLAME YOUR ATTORNEY FOR THROWING ANYTHING AGAINST THE WALL TO SEE WHAT STICKS, YOUR IN A MESS.
AND YOU, AND YOUR HUSBAND HAVE ONLY YOURSELVES TO BLAME.
YOU HAVE, AND ALWAYS TRY TO DEFLECT, AND POINT THE FINGER AT SOMEONE ELSE, BUT YOU NEVER REALIZE YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF YOUR OWN FEDERAL INDITMENT. YOU NEVER WANT TO OWN UP TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS. YOU HAVE LWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SHAKE YOUR TIXS AND BAT YOUR FAX EYELASHES AND HOLD SOMETHING OVER ON SOMEONE FOR THEM TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK. YOU CANT DO THAT IS THIS CASE, AND IT IS GETTING TO YOU. YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW NOR ARE YOU IN CONTROL ANYMORE.
I BET YOU WILL SAY THAT ALL THE WITTNESS THAT ARE GOING TO BE CALLED HAVE A CONNECTION TO GOLDEN BEACH GUYS? REALLY? WHAT A JOKE?
YOUR TIME IS COMING IN FEDERAL COURT.
LIKE YOUR ATTORNEY STATED TO A PAPER " MY CLIENTS LOOK FORWARD TO THERE DAY IN COURT.
SO DO A LOT OF PEOPLE.
ALSO FIGURE OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "THREAT OR A QUOTE" IDIOTS.
MAYBE THAT WHY YOU COULD NOT HACK IT AS A POLICE OFFICER. YOU DONT KNOW THE LAW, BUT JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOVE IT?
FYI IDIOTS THERE IS A PUBLIC ACCESS SITE CALLED PACER FOR MEDIA OR PUBLIC TO PULL UP FEDERAL FILINGS.
AND BY THE WAY LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST ANOTHER MOTION.
CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT 50 CAL... IN COURT.

I WILL END HERE WITH ANOTHER QUOTE:
"MOMMA ALWAYS SAID, LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES"

3 DAYS AND COUNTING.

09-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Two Days until Court Time
I Love It
Media Media Media

09-21-2013, 04:37 PM
I love it. I did my job with my postings. I took time out of your attorneys focus of his real task in front of him trying to defend you on your Federal Charges. Sucks for you.
Peace for the World.

09-22-2013, 03:51 PM
:cop: :cop: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :cop: :cop:

09-22-2013, 04:09 PM
THE WISE GUYS WILL SEND YOO SOME MEATBALLS AND PASTA :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
1 Day
Start of Trial.

10-10-2013, 02:32 AM
What phase was this Tammy & Ralphie? Let me help you: phase "time to go to Federal Prision"
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Maybe the WHALES will visit you!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

10-10-2013, 02:43 AM
Is this what you have been waiting for?????? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0656.jpg

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy212/Mongoose1_2009/100_0653.jpg][/img]

I have been very busy lately. Soon I will have updates to report. Hang in there........

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

.....I NEED TO GO DO SOMETHING . FFL MEAN ANYTHING? HOW ABOUT "LOOPHOLE?

10-10-2013, 10:04 PM
The only loophole they will see is bubba *&%^uing them in the A$$ in club fed

10-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Why are you two not talking your bullshit, like prior to December 2012?

10-12-2013, 04:01 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: ????????????????????????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Don't forget those letters both positive and negative. I am sure they are all read.

PAUL G. ROGERS FEDERAL BUILDING
ATTN: HONORABLE JUDGE DONALD MIDDLEBROOKS
701 CLEMATIS STREET #257
W. PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 33401

He needs to be able to make an informed decision!!!!!

10-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Criminal Justice

Ex-cops convicted in gun-dealing case
By Joey Flechas

jflechas@MiamiHerald.com

WEST PALM BEACH -- After two weeks in trial and about three hours of deliberation Friday evening, a federal jury convicted two former cops of illegally dealing hundreds of guns, transporting gun parts stolen from the Hialeah Police Department and filing false tax returns.

The trial of Rafael and Tammy Valdes ended with Tammy crumbling in her husband’s arms, sobbing loudly after the jury delivered a guilty verdict on all counts.

Rafael Valdes, a former officer and head of firearms in Hialeah, and Tammy Valdes, a former Golden Beach cop, were indicted on charges of dealing guns without a license in December. Additional charges were added in late July. Now, Tammy faces up to eight years in prison, and Rafael could get up to 28 years.

In its case against the husband-and-wife duo, the prosecution painted the couple’s buying and selling of firearms at gun shows around South Florida as a business that brought in income that went unreported to the IRS.

According to federal law, hobbyists can buy and sell guns without a license as long as they are not making their livelihood from it. To get a conviction, the government had to prove that the Valdeses “knowingly and willingly” broke the law.

In his closing arguments, prosecutor Adam McMichael told the jury the Valdeses had made it clear through purchasing and selling hundreds of firearms at gun shows and online, often times for profits recorded by Rafael, that they were looking to make money.

“It was about individuals who were employed as law enforcement officers who decided to do something else to put money in their pockets,” he said.

Defense attorney Michael Feiler said the Valdeses were fervent enthusiasts who did not know their activity may have been illegal.

“In this case, ignorance of the law is an absolute defense,” he told the jury.

Feiler lambasted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives for not warning the Valdeses, who often had tables set up next to ATF informational tents at guns shows, about federal firearms laws they may have been violating. Instead, the ATF gathered evidence against the Valdeses through an undercover investigation.

“Why not just go up and identify yourselves as ATF agents?” he asked the jury.

He argued that although the Valdeses may have been careless, the prosecution did not prove that the Valdeses knowingly and willingly break the law.

Earlier in the week, the government’s star witness was Jose Quintana, a former police officer whose gun-collecting hobby grew into a business — so much so that he was convicted of illegal gun-dealing.

He met the Valdeses when they started going to gun shows. They often had tables next to each other, and Quintana testified to seeing Rafael routinely flip guns for profit.

“I would say it was the same as me,” he said. “I was selling guns to make a profit.”

Quintana made it clear he hoped to get his sentence reduced by testifying against the Valdeses, a fact that the defense used to discredit him.

After the verdict was handed out just before 8 p.m. Friday, the Valdeses remained out on bond until sentencing. Feiler did not rule out an appeal.

“We’re obviously very disappointed and shocked,” Feiler said. “We’ll look at all of our post-trial options

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/04/3 ... rylink=cpy (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/04/3670326/ex-cops-convicted-in-gun-dealing.html#storylink=cpy)

10-16-2013, 05:58 PM
MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MKNGOOSE, MONGOOSE, MONGOOSE

What are you going to try to blame your friends for at Golden Beach now? Maybe your failed marriages?

10-17-2013, 06:15 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

10-30-2013, 09:23 PM
DENIED!!!

11-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Tonight I am going Trick or Treating in my Big Bright Orange Prison Jumpsuit.
How about you?

11-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Tonight I am going Trick or Treating in my Big Bright Orange Prison Jumpsuit.
How about you?

....MUCH
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Congratulations are in order for making the main page of leoaffairs a record 3 times!!!!

11-01-2013, 07:17 PM
When.things.were.better.this.was.my.life!!!!!

Thanks.for.reading

Love,

Mongoose.Lycan.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc

LOOK...UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE?????
12345by The Momgoose » 01/26/10 06:44:03

Congratulations Pete!
by Tow Truck Driver » 10/23/13 18:32:19

Has Anyone Seen {name edited out}??????
12by Where's Waldo » 04/17/11 11:09:55

It has started
12by here come the judge » 11/09/11 11:13:47

El Mojon Award Goes to?
12by Mountain Dew » 06/04/11 00:33:53

Jeopardy
by Player » 01/28/12 03:51:28

GUILTY AS CHARGED
123by ETHICAL OFFICERS » 04/08/10 20:32:06

Organized Scheme to Defraud
by Lycan » 06/27/12 22:48:51

Tammy Tags Town
by Guest » 09/12/12 12:57:29

State's Witness
by Informed » 06/11/12 19:05:44

Official Misconduct
by Lycan » 06/27/12 23:04:02

Town Manager DUI Trial
by Curious residents » 07/18/12 21:06:49

Town Manager DUI Info
by Other Observer 2 » 06/30/12 01:07:16

Alexander Diaz, Golden Beach Town Manager, Arrested Again Fo
by Cheers !!! » 06/26/12 02:32:49

Statute of Limitations
by Guest » 06/24/12 11:38:27

Words of Wisdom II (Why No RICO Act for Golden Beach)?
by Rogue Warrior » 10/02/11 23:25:21

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
by Machete » 06/13/12 11:28:59

New Town Manager
by Electoral Vote » 06/10/12 18:58:26

D.W.L.S.
by El Caballito » 06/08/12 07:57:03

Towing Service
by stranded motorist » 03/14/12 13:05:28

Another Black Eye for Golden Beach..Ouuutch!
12by TUKAKA » 03/27/12 14:02:16

Watercop
by badger11 » 03/13/12 21:45:38

Almost famous
by FHW » 02/15/12 22:28:32

Golden Beach Motors
by Robbie » 02/15/12 22:57:20

never forget
by katsumoto » 02/08/12 18:32:11

Golden Beach Mayor Sticks By His Man, For Now
by The Mongoose » 12/30/09 20:48:42

EXCEEDING AUTHORITY
by White queen » 06/29/11 20:23:37

Just the truth Mayor DOOMSDAY

by Hindenberg » 01/29/12 20:38:25
12by abused » 04/13/11 12:47:09

Why caught holding the bag?
by Captain's Sailors » 10/24/11 22:17:11

We don't need no stinkin badges
by Gaucho2012 » 01/09/12 21:09:10

To Felonious Golden Beach Police Officers
by Observers » 12/05/11 23:33:10

Morons
by The Butcher :) » 03/23/11 12:12:53

Sassy Gay
by Sassy..... » 12/05/11 23:54:30

Guess who I am
by Dodo Bird » 10/15/11 23:33:13

to the Dodo Bird Officer
by Unknown » 11/19/11 16:06:22

(WOW) Words of Wisdom
by Lt. TJ » 09/28/11 17:35:20

Pudgy-faced afternoon shift supervisor
by doughnut eater » 09/16/11 17:34:02

Who will be the new Jefe?
12by Guest » 06/01/11 20:23:40

Ryder Trucks
by pepito » 09/12/11 11:03:07

Goldenn Beach Movie Stars
by lechemipalo » 09/14/11 16:40:26

Skeletonman
by trick or treat » 09/06/11 08:54:11

There's a new sheriff in town
by wildwestman » 09/01/11 10:11:36

New GBPD website
by Guest » 08/03/11 12:18:22

I recommend I.R. Baboon for Chief
by Draino » 07/10/11 23:28:26

Congratulations to our new Lt. Jorgito Fernadez de Lara

YUM YUM
by it's me » 06/30/11 09:33:57

Endangered Species!!! Beware of Chief Skinny
by Draino » 06/29/11 23:16:15

What to have on a prison wall
by Draino » 06/29/11 23:03:22

donkey
by JACK » 06/29/11 19:45:26

Hiring Process for Chief
by Unbeliever » 06/17/11 19:01:17

centorino-to-head-miami-dade-ethics-commission
by in the know » 06/22/11 23:32:06

civilian skinner
by wanna know » 06/21/11 21:51:50

Happy Father's Day
by Mr. Happy » 06/19/11 23:37:28

Golden Beach Chief
by Cop1969 » 06/14/11 15:34:14

How does it go again?
by Storm Watcher » 06/16/11 00:47:35

I see a storm coming
by Storm Watcher » 06/16/11 00:39:02

Please explain the following Court Docket
by Storm Watcher » 06/16/11 00:28:32

Appauled at what has happened to Golden Bch PD
by appalled Citzen » 06/04/11 18:20:17

GBPD Interim Chief Rudy Herbello Accused of Obstruction
by Playa de Mojones » 05/27/11 10:18:33

Whats the latest
by Guest » 06/01/11 12:48:19

Once Upon a Time..........Based on a True Story
by Guest » 05/30/11 19:37:57

k9 officers
by Guest » 05/27/11 19:02:13

Anthony Livoti Jr best Lawyer FOP Money Can Buy
by Gangsta » 05/25/11 13:09:25

'lo how the mighty have fallen
12by howlingatthemoon » 05/17/11 16:55:41

New Chief
by outside looking in ! » 05/25/11 09:09:52

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Chief Scape Goat
by The Goater » 05/20/11 23:47:21
by A Hairy Ferret » 05/20/11 20:55:46

A Red Neck's Home
by Loosing your job » 05/20/11 21:37:05

Passing Time At Golden Beach As a Police Officer
by Red Neck » 05/20/11 21:30:17

Dazed and Confused
by Zombie Slayer » 05/20/11 20:59:47

How many officers?
by ques » 05/03/11 23:32:28

Arrest
by guest 123 » 03/31/11 18:02:42

LMAO
by gb resident » 05/03/11 18:27:14

Saturday Night Fever
by Boogie Nights » 01/02/10 00:18:22

The GBPD All Male Review
by Chippendales » 01/01/10 23:59:32

Entertainment
by Soap Opera » 04/17/11 12:28:13

History Repeats Itself
by none » 04/16/11 19:42:46

Shaft
by Told you so » 04/15/11 21:15:35

Former Cop Blog
12by Former GBPD COPS BLOG » 04/03/11 14:45:42

Appauled
12by Resident » 04/17/11 22:37:12

Grown Adults?
by Childish » 04/20/11 12:22:28

Golden Beach Corruption Gets a Flyover
12by The Mongoose » 03/02/10 14:42:19

The Fat Lady Sings
by Predator » 04/17/11 22:30:23

Broken magic wand
by Capt. Hook » 04/15/11 10:45:47

GBM's Denial
by Predator » 04/17/11 20:57:51

house of cards
by whatthe... » 04/15/11 16:10:40

Really Busy DAy At Golden Beach
by Really Busy Golden Beach Police Officer Asking for Raise » 04/03/11 14:59:33

Ches Master
by Ocean 11 » 04/03/11 14:30:30

Busy Day for Golden Beach Cop
by Busy » 03/30/11 01:02:09

Captain Tinky Winky
by Headless » 03/26/11 22:04:14

Roll of the Dice
by Dice Roller » 03/29/11 23:22:55

Caged K9
by The Transporter » 03/29/11 23:10:53

yOU CAN'T HIDE
by PREDATOR » 03/29/11 23:02:30

Patiently Waiting
by Predator » 03/28/11 22:59:43

High Steaks
by By The High Roller » 03/28/11 22:51:16

Cops of Golden Beach
by For the Moronanator » 03/26/11 21:21:15

Family Guy Captain
by The One » 03/24/11 23:17:07

Drunk Gay Teletubies
by Tele Tubbies » 03/23/11 23:57:16

Chief Scape Goat
by Goat Slayer » 03/26/11 21:09:13

Hey Chief, Smell the Coffee (cream and sugar?)
by Goat Slayer » 03/23/11 11:56:00

Dirt bags
by So True » 01/23/11 10:07:09

new lieutenant
by curious neighbor » 12/19/10 07:17:16

What you should know
by WhatYouShouldKnow » 02/21/11 00:03:47

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Lucifer 666 » 01/06/11 07:27:22

guess what
by i know » 01/31/11 10:40:33

Follow the Code
by The Teacher » 01/25/11 18:50:05

Need an update please?
by Guest » 01/02/11 20:24:14

WTF?
by Guest » 12/10/10 23:12:56

Your Every Move is Being Watched
by The Mongoose » 11/01/10 20:50:04

Truth be told
by Too Funny » 11/18/10 11:35:43

10 Signs you may be in trouble
by Throube ArdVark » 11/13/10 21:47:19

Rise And Shine
by guest 211 » 10/24/10 08:17:15

The hypocracy at GB
by just the truth » 10/30/10 17:17:34

gb admin
by corruption squasher with love » 09/22/10 18:35:54

Angry {edited to comply with terms of use - Mod 626} member
by corruption squasher » 09/10/10 11:20:09

Why so Quiet
by guest 21 21 » 09/15/10 20:50:37

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
by paparazzi » 08/02/10 20:55:59

Matters @ hand
by gbpo » 02/11/10 11:24:09

We're coming for you...
by anon/b/anon » 03/02/10 17:09:19

by paparazzi » 08/02/10 20:55:10

Trial Date and Time
12by Court Reporter » 04/06/10 11:56:20

ba boom
by My Secret » 06/05/10 15:04:47

Canine officer goes for a swim
by county guy » 04/21/10 09:17:58

getting better
by zorro 1 » 04/18/10 12:32:13

Bubba
by HaHaHa » 04/14/10 09:45:01

For Your Reading Pleasure......Another Black Eye?
by Public Education » 04/13/10 22:18:06

Officers
by Guest » 04/06/10 12:49:48

Aprils Fool
by me 1 » 04/01/10 19:35:55

Re: Zero Tolerance Policy
by Inquring Minds Want to Know » 03/10/10 00:53:42

New Court Dates
by Guest » 03/13/10 18:44:41

Happy Valentines Day
by gbpo » 02/12/10 19:01:45

Where is Waldo
by Where is Waldo » 12/31/09 23:51:07

The Mongoose
by BREAKING NEWS » 01/06/10 16:09:59

GB Dream Team
by Olympic Gymnast » 01/02/10 00:06:08

citizens of gb
by gbpd po » 01/07/10 23:50:04

Thank you
by Ms. Gratitude » 01/13/10 03:18:35

COUNTDOWN IS ON
by countdown » 01/07/10 21:16:18

HOT OFF THE PRESS... Skeletons in The Closet
by The Mongoose » 01/08/10 20:38:33

Golden Beach Manager Gets a Dewey for Christmas
12by The Mongoose » 12/29/09 07:43:24

HAPPY NEW YEAR
by CONCERNED PO » 12/31/09 09:56:15

Happy New Year
by Happy New Year » 01/06/10 18:17:12

Where is the Union ?
by Guest » 01/05/10 20:56:13

MOD violating 1st Admendment Rights
by Guest » 01/02/10 21:51:48

CARS
by BILLY D » 05/24/09 15:02:29

Same Skinner from CGPD ?
by Old Geezer » 01/02/10 21:26:35

Poem
by Mr. Poet » 12/31/09 22:15:49

"This is not some type of violent crime"
by The Mongoose » 12/31/09 01:51:44

HAPPY NEW YEARS
by mafia hater » 01/01/10 05:06:36

Stay Tuned CBS 4 News Tonight
123by The Mongoose » 12/26/09 20:09:13

I love GBPD
by future GB detective. » 12/31/09 00:35:17

Line Up
by The Mongoose » 12/28/09 14:28:23

Sergeants Test
by Resident » 10/18/09 13:45:00

ALL OFFICERS AY GOLDEN BEACH
by OFFICER BOB » 03/06/08 18:24:36

11-01-2013, 07:37 PM

Thanks.for.reading

Love,

Congratulations Pete!

It has started

El Mojon Award Goes to?

Jeopardy

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Tammy Tags Town

State's Witness

Official Misconduct

Town Manager DUI Trial

Town Manager DUI Info

Statute of Limitations

New Town Manager

D.W.L.S.

Towing Service

Watercop

Almost famous

Golden Beach Motors

never forget

EXCEEDING AUTHORITY

Morons

Sassy Gay

Guess who I am

to the Dodo Bird Officer

(WOW) Words of Wisdom

Ryder Trucks

Skeletonman

New GBPD website

YUM YUM

donkey

Hiring Process for Chief

civilian skinner

Happy Father's Day

Golden Beach Chief

How does it go again?

I see a storm coming

Whats the latest

k9 officers

New Chief

Chief Scape Goat

A Red Neck's Home

Dazed and Confused

How many officers?

Arrest

LMAO

Saturday Night Fever

The GBPD All Male Review

Entertainment

History Repeats Itself

Shaft

Former Cop Blog

Appauled

Grown Adults?

The Fat Lady Sings

Broken magic wand

GBM's Denial

house of cards

Ches Master

Captain Tinky Winky

Roll of the Dice

Caged K9

yOU CAN'T HIDE

Patiently Waiting

High Steaks

Cops of Golden Beach

Family Guy Captain

Drunk Gay Teletubies

Chief Scape Goat

Dirt bags

new lieutenant

What you should know

guess what

Follow the Code

Need an update please?

WTF?

Truth be told

Rise And Shine

The hypocracy at GB

gb admin

Why so Quiet

Matters @ hand

We're coming for you...

Trial Date and Time

ba boom

getting better

Bubba

Officers

Aprils Fool

New Court Dates

Happy Valentines Day

Where is Waldo

The Mongoose

GB Dream Team

citizens of gb

Thank you

COUNTDOWN IS ON

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year

Where is the Union ?

CARS

Same Skinner from CGPD ?

Poem

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I love GBPD

Line Up

Sergeants Test

11-03-2013, 09:59 PM

Thanks.for.reading

Love,

Congratulations Pete!

It has started

El Mojon Award Goes to?

Jeopardy

GUILTY AS CHARGED

Tammy Tags Town

State's Witness

Official Misconduct

Town Manager DUI Trial

Town Manager DUI Info

Statute of Limitations

New Town Manager

D.W.L.S.

Towing Service

Watercop

Almost famous

Golden Beach Motors

never forget

EXCEEDING AUTHORITY

Morons

Sassy Gay

Guess who I am

to the Dodo Bird Officer

(WOW) Words of Wisdom

Ryder Trucks

Skeletonman

New GBPD website

YUM YUM

donkey

Hiring Process for Chief

civilian skinner

Happy Father's Day

Golden Beach Chief

How does it go again?

I see a storm coming

Whats the latest

k9 officers

New Chief

Chief Scape Goat

A Red Neck's Home

Dazed and Confused

How many officers?

Arrest

LMAO

Saturday Night Fever

The GBPD All Male Review

Entertainment

History Repeats Itself

Shaft

Former Cop Blog

Appauled

Grown Adults?

The Fat Lady Sings

Broken magic wand

GBM's Denial

house of cards

Ches Master

Captain Tinky Winky

Roll of the Dice

Caged K9

yOU CAN'T HIDE

Patiently Waiting

High Steaks

Cops of Golden Beach

Family Guy Captain

Drunk Gay Teletubies

Chief Scape Goat

Dirt bags

new lieutenant

What you should know

guess what

Follow the Code

Need an update please?

WTF?

Truth be told

Rise And Shine

The hypocracy at GB

gb admin

Why so Quiet

Matters @ hand

We're coming for you...

Trial Date and Time

ba boom

getting better

Bubba

Officers

Aprils Fool

New Court Dates

Happy Valentines Day

Where is Waldo

The Mongoose

GB Dream Team

citizens of gb

Thank you

COUNTDOWN IS ON

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year

Where is the Union ?

CARS

Same Skinner from CGPD ?

Poem

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I love GBPD

Line Up

Sergeants Test

149 strings posted by the Mongoose and. Company. Thanks for the :snicker: that I am sure you all had. Where is the :snicker: now?
I believe we have the last :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Good luck in your new home!!!!!

11-04-2013, 07:34 PM
So what you're saying is that without that ridiculous diatribe there would be no posts in the Golden Beach forum?

11-04-2013, 11:07 PM
.....DIATRIBE?????

11-05-2013, 09:17 PM
So what you're saying is that without that ridiculous diatribe there would be no posts in the Golden Beach forum?

You must be an attorney or a Doctor using such "BIG" words :snicker:

11-06-2013, 05:22 PM
.....DIATRIBE?????
Yes, thats the Dia Indian tribe :?

11-10-2013, 05:31 PM
BUDDA ONCE SAID:

3 THINGS CAN'T BE LONG HIDDEN

1) THE SUN
2) THE MOON
3) THE TRUTH

THE MONGOOSES/LYCANS DECEIT IS OVER. ALL OF YOU FOLLOWERS AND CONSPIRATORS WILL SOON BE EXuPOSED

11-15-2013, 12:52 AM
I was once a very ACTIVE TEAM MANGOOSE PLAYER,
But now our coach is not going to be around for a long time.
Can I PLEASE PLEASE join Team GBM?

"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today,
Look at me I can Feild CENTERFEILD"

Singer- John Fogerty

11-15-2013, 08:09 PM
I was once a very ACTIVE TEAM MANGOOSE PLAYER,
But now our coach is not going to be around for a long time.
Can I PLEASE PLEASE join Team GBM?

"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today,
Look at me I can Feild CENTERFEILD"

Singer- John Fogerty

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

11-16-2013, 05:18 AM
TAX10000.COM

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-16-2013, 11:10 PM
An average prison cell in a U.S. federal prison is 6 feet by 8 feet.
And COLD Stainless Steel Shiters with NO PRIVACY.
YIKES.
CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK ON THAT BANNER PLANE?

11-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Guess who I am,

1) I have jowls that rival any pit bull

2) I made a swim video with my portly husband while on workers comp

3) I attended the "conspiracy" meeting with lying rats

4) I married a portly rat

5) I made "anonymous" phone calls to other lying rats

6) I could not stand the mongoose at first but soon joined forces

7) I thought it was great when the mongoose stated that their is someone on the inside that would handle this for her

8) I paid my large detail fees " just in time"

9) I can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to police work

12-06-2013, 08:26 PM
34 Days of freedom left

12-09-2013, 03:25 AM
34 Days of freedom left

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

12-10-2013, 09:53 PM
BUDDA ONCE SAID:

3 THINGS CAN'T BE LONG HIDDEN

1) THE SUN
2) THE MOON
3) THE TRUTH

THE MONGOOSES/LYCANS DECEIT IS OVER. ALL OF YOU FOLLOWERS AND CONSPIRATORS WILL SOON BE EXuPOSED

Sooner rather than later I suspect
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

12-11-2013, 07:56 PM
34 Days of freedom left

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-14-2013, 08:04 PM
34 Days of freedom left

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!

26 more and the celebration begins!!! :snicker: ; :snicker:

12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
34 Days of freedom left

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!

25 to go, MANGOOSE

12-16-2013, 08:33 PM
34 Days of freedom left

Oh oh...in the twenties
29 to go!!!

25 to go, MANGOOSE

HEY MANGOOSE ONLY 24 TO GO!!!

12-19-2013, 03:05 PM
I looked up in the Beautiful South Florida sky today?
I heard what I thought was a Banner Plane.
(Oh Yes we remember those days?)
As I looked up into the sky, smelling the fresh air of Freedom.
I realized it was not a banner plane.
It appeared to me it was A CON AIR PLANE that said 21 Days written on the side of the plane.
Just think you did not have to pay any money for this one.
This flight is FREE. And so are we.
I bet you got a huge kick out of watching that Banner Plane fly over GB back in the day when you were in Control.
Now the US Marshals will be in Control.
God Bless the United States of America.

12-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Why don't you two morons try giving an interview to someone that has the facts and can dispute your asanine statements? Oh yeah everybody is liars except you two! The Judge, the Prosecutors, the Federal Agents all got together and thought up this huge conspiracy for insignificant officers of Golden Beach to get back at poor Tammy and Ralph Valdes. Do you think that all of these people would actually put their careers on the line like your friends have done? These are career professionals unlike you, career sue' ers.

Oh yeah and the additional charges were filed because now the government wants to get back at Hialeah for not firing you, just another conspiracy! I am quite sure in the warrant they asked for tax returns. I guess the government made you file false tax returns or was it GOLDEN BEACH?

What world are you two living in?

Don' t you think the jury saw through your lies? Sixty gun shows, selling over the internet, "Buisness cards" I repeat "Business cards" " Business cards"!!!!! You have been terminated from every job you have ever had. Let me see who is the problem, every police agency that has had the misfortune to hire you or you? What do think is the answer?

I am quite sure you know the answer as does everyone else.

Why did you not use the "Loophole" defense as you two proudly exclaimed to anyone that would listen.

You two are the classic examples of people that think they are above the law. And now that you are caught you have tried to deflect guilt to everyone else. Golden Beach, Federal Agents, Prosecutors, Judge's. I don't' t think you have blamed God yet but I am sure it won' t be long!!

You two stupidly made accusations you will need to back up for future litigation that is surely coming. How is it going to look on the witness stand in your prison duds? I don't think orange is your color although silver may be on your wrists.

I found it interesting that you made claims of being threatened, this is of course is just one of the many lies you have claimed. You do not even know the difference between threats and factual statements. That is why you never made it as law enforcement, because you are idiots!!!

But let me guess, the FBI is also in on this huge government conspiracy. Don't you think that they found no factual basis for your complaints which I am sure was made up to boost your law suit claims. Which is one thing you are good at, setting up people and agency's to line your greedy pockets!!!

Did you tell that great interviewer that you are responsible for 149 strings on this site all to get some kind of self satisfaction. No you did not! Did you tell him that you were responsible for flying a banner plane ? Did you tell him that you were responsible for posting officers personal information and photos?

I am sorry if you look at statements to expose your many filthy lies and your friends many lies
as threats but that would be protected speech. Just as you posted here from September 2009 and July 2012. That is when you stopped, when your true criminal ways were exposed. Suddenly you went into self protection mode. Then you started with your paranoia. Of course not knowing who else to blame you resorted to GOLDEN BEACH , so you made another complaint to the FBI who obviously knew you were full of shit from your previous complaint now learned that you were in fact targets of the ATF.

So of course the FBI is at fault for not entertaining your rediculous claims. Obviously they did not fall for your bullshit like other investigators did either inadervantly or purposely
( yet to be determined , although the latter is strongly suspected )

So in closing I hope while you two are locked up that you "FIND GOD" as many convicts do to help you deal with who is really at fault for your current predicament. You must have been either really sheltered as children or had no love at all. You need to strongly examine yourselves and look for the reason that you are not able to take responsibility for your actions.

12-20-2013, 02:10 AM
Tears, bravo, bravo, that's just some great writing...............I also hope they find peace, it will take time though, but good news is that they will have the time to reflect, like it or not, like it or not.............. :|

12-20-2013, 02:15 AM
"Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"

http://images2.static-bluray.com/reviews/1486_3.jpg

12-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Just a few observations from a video titled " former cops facing prison for whistleblowing"

First I find it ironic that the mongoose would star in a video with the word "blowing" in it!!

The theme of the video seemed to be we are the victims of threats, harassment, malicious prosecution, dirty, lying FEDERAL AGENTS, PROSECUTORS AND A FEDERAL JUDGE, MAYOR, TOWN MANAGER, POLICE CHIEF, POLICE CAPTAIN, DETECTIVES ASSIGNED TO TASK FORCES, OH AND ALSO MY ACCOUNTANT AND THE PROMOTERS OF GUN SHOWS, ETC. ETC..ETC.......ETC:

So you talk about intricate details of the investigation were" leaked" Really, do you think it was hard to figure out who T.V. & R.V. was? Everyone knows of you two. Do you think it was hard to figure out your possible future now that your criminal empire was exposed in the media, I guess you have to blame Alexandria Seltzer of the Palm Beach Post for exposing the story.

Oh yeah there is this little thing in this country known as "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS", you know about that, don't you mongoose ( Miami New Times ), oh I am sorry they will not deal with you anymore. Well there is always channel 4 and GARY NELSON oh that's right they won't report anymore since they have figured out they were falsely reporting and are facing a law suit. You know about law suits don' t you, mongoose? That is where victims of a conspiracy are able to expose wrongdoing!!!

So when this less than professional ( his cellular phone rang during this joke of an interview, in their "MIAMI STUDIO") interviewer asked what are the specific threats this is what the mongoose came up with:.........are you ready? These are serious threats, hang on now it is going to get frightening....anyone under 18 should leave the room now, here it is:
1) why don't you kill yourself
2) why don't you take a gun and go stand in the corner

Now I do not know about the rest of you and I know none of us are as smart as these two rocket scientists, but that sounds an awful lot like suggestions as opposed to threats!

CONCLUSION: LIARS

In June of 2012 we were going to BASS PRO for fathers day weekend and then we were going to go by a GUN SHOW in Fort Lauderdale ( shocking )
If this is the truth, why did you exit at I95 and Broward blvd. Instead of I95 and Griffin Road, which is where BASS PRO is located? You actually went a little more than 4 miles too far north. Isn't it odd that you never made it to that gun show? If you were doing nothing wrong why didn't you continue with your plans? Hmmmm. I bet I know the answer!!!

We were not in the business of selling guns, even though we had "BUSINESS" cards that said " custom weapons systems ".
I was not aware of the requirement to have an FFL and my ACCOUNTANT said that this is considered a hobby. This is one of the most asanine things you have said. You two boast about all of your time as "UPSTANDING" career law enforcement officers yet you take , supposedly the word of an accountant. REALLY!!REALLY!! Unfortunately for you the jury saw through this as with many of your lies.
How about how you two would boast about the "LOOPHOLE"? If you did not know the law why would the word "LOOPHOLE" even be spoken? How would you know about a "LOOPHOLE" if you were so ignorant to the law?

If you look at many of the departments they all have people that should not be officers....really?
Do you mean stuff like committing felony amount criminal mischiefs or calling in "BOGUS" calls to 911 putting officers and the community at risk, is that what you mean mongoose?

COCLUSION: CAUGHT LIARS

You mentioned "THE STINKY KID" Do not worry a review of the commissary items you will be able to purchase a douche for that fresh all over feeling. Of course only if you can afford it!!

Did you mention to Mr. Interviewer:

You have been terminated from many departments
You always file a law suit
You called a conspiracy meeting with other GBPD losers
You gave out assignments of who to call to make complaints
YOU HAVE SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE THAT IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION FOR YOU ( GEE, I WONDER WHO?)
You were not able to work Friday, Saturday or Sunday because you would travel around attending gun shows (not for business, of course)
You lied on numerous occasions in your "SWORN statement to get "BOGUS" charges filed on officers.
Did you mention that you two logged 149 different strings on leoaffairs.com to show everyone that you were in the know about what was coming and in store. Thank you for that by the way because it will be easier to show that "your connection on the inside" was giving out information, that should not have been given out. Remember, photos and cel phone records, unlike you, DO NOT LIE!!!

You are correct there is a conspiracy in all of this and it occurred on your side, which will soon be revealed, Mr. Martinez has a lot to say as does another little Diabetic officer. Do you think Raquel and Maria are going to back you? I don't believe so. Your whole little conspiracy worked for a while, however your time for being the tuff one is over. Do you think these people are going to throw away their careers and families to protect a couple of CONVICTED FELONS? They are already going to have a monetary loss!!

I bet I know the answer!!!
See you in court :snicker: :snicker:

12-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Just a few observations from a video titled " former cops facing prison for whistleblowing"

First I find it ironic that the mongoose would star in a video with the word "blowing" in it!!

The theme of the video seemed to be we are the victims of threats, harassment, malicious prosecution, dirty, lying FEDERAL AGENTS, PROSECUTORS AND A FEDERAL JUDGE, MAYOR, TOWN MANAGER, POLICE CHIEF, POLICE CAPTAIN, DETECTIVES ASSIGNED TO TASK FORCES, OH AND ALSO MY ACCOUNTANT AND THE PROMOTERS OF GUN SHOWS, ETC. ETC..ETC.......ETC:

So you talk about intricate details of the investigation were" leaked" Really, do you think it was hard to figure out who T.V. & R.V. was? Everyone knows of you two. Do you think it was hard to figure out your possible future now that your criminal empire was exposed in the media, I guess you have to blame Alexandria Seltzer of the Palm Beach Post for exposing the story.

Oh yeah there is this little thing in this country known as "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS", you know about that, don't you mongoose ( Miami New Times ), oh I am sorry they will not deal with you anymore. Well there is always channel 4 and GARY NELSON oh that's right they won't report anymore since they have figured out they were falsely reporting and are facing a law suit. You know about law suits don' t you, mongoose? That is where victims of a conspiracy are able to expose wrongdoing!!!

So when this less than professional ( his cellular phone rang during this joke of an interview, in their "MIAMI STUDIO") interviewer asked what are the specific threats this is what the mongoose came up with:.........are you ready? These are serious threats, hang on now it is going to get frightening....anyone under 18 should leave the room now, here it is:
1) why don't you kill yourself
2) why don't you take a gun and go stand in the corner

Now I do not know about the rest of you and I know none of us are as smart as these two rocket scientists, but that sounds an awful lot like suggestions as opposed to threats!

In June of 2012 we were going to BASS PRO for fathers day weekend and then we were going to go by a GUN SHOW in Fort Lauderdale ( shocking )
If this is the truth, why did you exit at I95 and Broward blvd. Instead of I95 and Griffin Road, which is where BASS PRO is located? You actually went a little more than 4 miles too far north. Isn't it odd that you never made it to that gun show? If you were doing nothing wrong why didn't you continue with your plans? Hmmmm. I bet I know the answer!!!

We were not in the business of selling guns, even though we had "BUSINESS" cards that said " custom weapons systems ".
I was not aware of the requirement to have an FFL and my ACCOUNTANT said that this is considered a hobby. This is one of the most asanine things you have said. You two boast about all of your time as "UPSTANDING" career law enforcement officers yet you take , supposedly the word of an accountant. REALLY!!REALLY!! Unfortunately for you the jury saw through this as with many of your lies.
How about how you two would boast about the "LOOPHOLE"? If you did not know the law why would the word "LOOPHOLE" even be spoken? How would you know about a "LOOPHOLE" if you were so ignorant to the law?

If you look at many of the departments they all have people that should not be officers....really?
Do you mean stuff like committing felony amount criminal mischiefs or calling in "BOGUS" calls to 911 putting officers and the community at risk, is that what you mean mongoose?

COCLUSION: CAUGHT LIARS

You mentioned "THE STINKY KID" Do not worry a review of the commissary items you will be able to purchase a douche for that fresh all over feeling. Of course only if you can afford it!!

Did you mention to Mr. Interviewer:

You have been terminated from many departments
You always file a law suit
You called a conspiracy meeting with other GBPD losers
You gave out assignments of who to call to make complaints
YOU HAVE SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE THAT IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION FOR YOU ( GEE, I WONDER WHO?)
You were not able to work Friday, Saturday or Sunday because you would travel around attending gun shows (not for business, of course)
You lied on numerous occasions in your "SWORN statement to get "BOGUS" charges filed on officers.
Did you mention that you two logged 149 different strings on leoaffairs.com to show everyone that you were in the know about what was coming and in store. Thank you for that by the way because it will be easier to show that "your connection on the inside" was giving out information, that should not have been given out. Remember, photos and cel phone records, unlike you, DO NOT LIE!!!

You are correct there is a conspiracy in all of this and it occurred on your side, which will soon be revealed, Mr. Martinez has a lot to say as does another little Diabetic officer. Do you think Raquel and Maria are going to back you? I don't believe so. Your whole little conspiracy worked for a while, however your time for being the tuff one is over. Do you think these people are going to throw away their careers and families to protect a couple of CONVICTED FELONS? They are already going to have a monetary loss!!

I bet I know the answer!!!
See you in court :snicker: :snicker:
Well said.
You just touched the basics.
That video I'm sure sealed there final fate.
HOW STUPID CAN YOU TWO BE?
your going to have to sell a lot more then 10 dollar t shirts to afford a lawyer to handle your appeal.
I can loan you some money.

12-23-2013, 07:03 PM
17 days to go...wow I am excited!!!

12-25-2013, 06:42 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MS. ITS A BIRD...NOT..IT'S CON AIR
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-25-2013, 10:20 PM
15 FREE WAKE UPS LEFT

12-26-2013, 05:14 AM
How to Survive in Federal Prison

If you have been sentenced to federal prison, you will become the property of the Bureau Of Prisons (BOP). If you have been given a federal sentence, then it is likely that you'll be spending several years behind bars, but if you know what to expect right away, your life in prison will be much easier. If you want to know how to prepare for federal prison and how to survive in your new environment, just follow these steps.

Getting Ready for Prison

Bite your tongue. If the judge doesn't allow you to self-surrender to the prison where you have been designated, you will be handed over to the U.S. Marshal services. Do not speak to a Marshal, or let him overhear a conversation, about your case or anything else for that matter. Nothing you can say will make the situation any better and it might even make things worse: just because you have already been convicted doesn't mean that you can't be charged with something else.
Don't ever forget that anything you say can be taken down in evidence and used against you. So, keep your mouth shut as much as possible.

Take advantage of medical care outside of prison if you have time. The choice and quality of care is significantly better outside of prison. Certain treatments that you take for granted might not be available in prison, or won't be as good. After all, if you're in prison and you don't like the prison dentist, where else are you going to go to have your teeth fixed? So, if there's time to do it, consider having a dental check-up before you self-surrender, and get anything important fixed.

Also, if you wear glasses you may want to have an eye test and get new lenses, assuming you need them. As with dental care, you've got a better choice of lenses and frames outside prison.
If you're lucky enough to have some time before prison, get a check-up or address any medical issues you've been having. Though you'll get medical care in prison, it's better to get medical attention before you're locked up.

Line up some reading material. Most federal prisons allow magazines and books to be sent to inmates - on condition that these are sent directly from the publisher or a retailer like Amazon. If you're self-surrendering and you know which prison you're going to be in, consider taking out a subscription for magazines/journals, and order a couple of books from Amazon to read. Do this a couple of days before you self-surrender.

Alternatively, give your friends and family a shopping list of books/magazines and let them take care of ordering things. There's no web access in prisons, so make your selections before you enter prison.
Though choosing reading material may be the last thing on your mind before you start your time in federal prison, being prepared for reading material (as soon as you're allowed to have it) can help you feel less lonely and more comforted when you begin your sentence.

Keep your guard up if you are sent to a hold-over facility or a prison camp. If you are placed in transit to prison, you may be sent to a hold-over facility. The facility you are sent to may be determined by whether you are designated for a low, medium, or high-level prison. Some of the living conditions in these facilities are not ideal, such as being placed in a two-man cell with up to three other inmates for 23 hours a day, being allowed out to rec in an enclosed area for one hour, and only being allowed to shower for five minutes twice a week.

Each facility has its own rules -- just be prepared for the extreme conditions you may face.
Be especially cautious during this time. You will be with other people who are in a state of uncertainty and are more likely to be volatile than they will be once they get settled in to the prison routine.

Learn the rules. Try to find out as much as possible about how the system works in the prison you will be living in. If there is an official rule-book for the prison, read it. You can be punished for breaking a rule that you didn't know existed. Breaking the rules will not only piss off personnel but inmates as well. It makes life harder for everyone. Ignorance of the rules is no defense. Information is power.

Bring the maximum amount of money that you are allowed to take to prison. You may be allowed a certain amount of money (up to $500). This money will be used to buy supplies you may need while incarcerated. This is called putting "money on your books." You will need money for supplies such as stamps, envelopes, snacks and also hygiene supplies.

Cash is not necessary and will be confiscated. It's best to go in with a US Postal Service money order as they are widely accepted in all prisons (federal and state).
Additionally, don't let anyone know that you have money. Pretend that you're poor and penniless. That way there's no danger of other prisoners trying to extort money from you.

Part 2: Surviving in Prison

Don't trust anyone. That goes for guards, other prison officials, and the person in the cell next door. If someone is being nice to you, ask yourself "What's in it for him or her?" They almost always have some hidden motive that you don't know about. In prison, nothing is free. For example, if someone gives or loans you something, you will probably have to pay it back with a hefty rate of interest added. If you can't pay, they may demand a favor that could get you into big trouble, like hiding contraband in your cell.

Hide your emotions. If you want to look tough, do not show fear, anger, happiness, or pain. Emotions are your worst enemy because they reveal your weaknesses. Both inmates and guards prey on weakness. Don't give them the opportunity to do so. If someone can figure out what makes you angry, they can use that knowledge to manipulate you. In the same way, if someone knows what makes you happy, they can try to ruin it for you. And because they are around you 24/7, they have unlimited opportunities to test their manipulative skills on you.

Make use of your cellmates. Do not be overly friendly with your cell mates but do ask some questions. Many have been in prison before and will be able to give you information about the prison you are being sent to as well as the system itself. You will have to judge for yourself whether to believe any of the information. Use common sense and try to figure out if that person has a reason to lie or mislead you. Some convicts will try to intimidate new inmates or mislead them for fun. Be careful.

Choose your words carefully. Potentially, anything you say to guards or prisoners, no matter how innocent you think it is, can be used to hurt you, manipulate you, or be taken out of context. Avoid discussing dangerous conversational topics. Otherwise, it can easily get you into trouble. Obvious subjects to steer clear of are religion, politics, racial issues, or your own personal feelings about someone or their family and friends.
Some of the prisoners you'll encounter may have a short temper, or are mentally ill, of low intelligence, or just plain bad. Prisoners like that don't have a warning written on their forehead - they look like regular guys.

You can easily be misunderstood or deliberately misquoted by someone who's trying to stir up trouble. What starts out as a petty argument over a trivial issue can turn into someone bearing a strong personal grudge against you.
Don't be paranoid. Just be aware that things may not be what they seem, such as the prisoner who tells you that gay or black people are just like everyone else, then asks what you think may in reality hate homosexuals or black people - he's just testing your attitude or yanking your chain.

Always be polite and respectful to guards and other prison employees. If you give them a reason to hate you, they can make your life even harder than it already is. So, don't give them a stick to beat you with. It's true that some prison employees are better than others. Even so, never forget whose side they're on - it certainly isn't yours. You need to get it in your head that the staff are always right and you need to do what they say. Even if you know it is wrong at the time, it is best to just follow the order, and if you have a problem with it, you can address it at some later point.
For example, if you work as a server in the kitchen and a staff foreman tells you to go clean tables in the dining room though you know it's not a part of your duties. The best thing to do is to just go clean the tables, because you are an inmate and you are not going to win an argument with a staff member.
Don't do anything that makes staff feel challenged or intimidated; they have various ways of making you pay for that mistake.

Don't stare at the other prisoners. Although you're simply curious about them, the other person can completely misinterpret what's happening. In prison, if someone stares at you it usually means they feel intense hostility or disapproval towards you. Alternatively, staring is a way of showing sexual interest. It's OK to look at people, but don't stare at them. There's a difference between looking and staring.

When you're walking to your cell, do not stare into the other prisoners' cells. This is considered an invasion of privacy and can get you in big trouble.

Don't be a snitch. People who tell tales to the guards or other prisoners are despised by everyone and can be physically attacked. The best thing you can do in prison is to see everything, hear everything, and say nothing. If the guards ask you for information about some incident involving other prisoners, claim that you were looking the other way and didn't notice or hear anything. While this may irritate the staff on some level that you aren't willing to snitch, they will likely understand.

Avoid being seen talking to guards in a friendly way because other prisoners could assume (wrongly) that you're a snitch.
Don't talk to prison staff any more than absolutely necessary, because while it may be just innocent conversation about the weather, other inmates won't perceive it that way.

Don't ask the staff to solve your problems. Truth is, you can never go to staff for assistance with issues you may have, or else you will have problems with inmates if you do. If you go to staff with a problem, the only thing they can do for you is put you in the SHU as a protective custody inmate, and that will cause you trouble throughout your entire incarceration

If you complain to staff, you're stuck out in no-man's-land between the staff and inmates. Neither group will help you. Try to get used to the fact that you have very few human rights in prison, and that you're largely powerless to change your circumstances.

Ask to be placed in the Secure Housing Unit (SHU) only in extreme circumstances. When fights occur in prison, the participants may be punished by being put in a segregation unit or be moved to a higher level of confinement, but it is extremely unusual for them to be charged with a crime, as long as all the participants were prisoners. Your legal protections in prison are severely curtailed by the system. The guards and administrators do not want anyone to make waves.

Prison employees will punish you for making waves much more quickly than they will come to your aid. Sometimes the punishment will be official, in other cases it will be more subtle e.g. "forgetting" or "misplacing" something that you need.
You always have the option to ask to be put in the hole for your own protection. The hole is unpleasant, but it is relatively safe. Don't ask for this kind of protection unless you fear for your life because if you go to the SHU you'll spend 99.9% of your time locked inside a cell.

Don't join a prison gang. Just like in the real world, in prison there are gangs. But in prison, gangs are far more prevalent. These gangs work very differently on the inside than on the outside. Be mindful of gang members, but avoid joining a gang; gang members are soldiers, and gang leaders demand absolute loyalty. If you join a gang, you may be ordered to do something that will keep you in prison a lot longer; a gang member has no choice, because aside from getting out of prison, there's only one way to quit a prison gang while in prison: to die.

All prison gangs are separated first and foremost by the races they are typically associated with. Bloods/Crips/Black Guerilla Family (African-American); the Mexican Mafia (Mexicans); MS-13 (Salvadoran/Honduran/Guatemalan/Nicaraguan); White Supremist/Nazi (Caucasian), etc. There are many different divisions.

Show allegiance to your race. It is crucial to your survival in the prison system to immediately show your allegiance to your race -- though this doesn't mean you have to join a gang to do it. If you are some white suburbanite 19-year-old kid that pledged yourself as a crip, and you used to buy the dope you got busted selling from your crip homeboys in the projects, that doesn't mean you can link up with them in prison. If you're white and you walk in slapping high fives with the brothers before you shake hands with the white dudes, you're going to send a rift through the whole community.

This doesn't mean you have to get a swastika on your forehead or "Blood for Life" tattooed on your chest. It simply means whichever race you are associated with, you seek them out first and introduce yourself.
You get to know inmates of your race first. Especially the "important" figures within your race. You can be "friendly" with people of other races after that.
In prison, blacks, Mexicans, Chicanos, Asians, and whites all look after their own. This isn't the time to be colorblind.

Seek out people from your hometown. In most federal facilities, there are inmates from all over the country. You can do an inmate search prior to turning yourself in. You'll be able to look through the prison inmate listing to see if you know anyone or where their home state is. When you get to your designated facility, you need to find other inmates who are from your city or state; these are your "home boys" and they will usually help you with things you have an immediate need for, such as basic hygiene items and shoes.

But beware of your home boys if there is anything wrong with you or your case, like if you are an informant, sex offender, or anything else frowned upon by inmates, in which case your home boys will probably be the ones that will confront you on it. This could include assault, stabbing or whatever else they think you deserve.

Respect the personal space of the other prisoners and don't let them invade yours. You will be tested and if you allow others to get too close to you for comfort, they will just get closer and closer until your subservience is obvious. Have respect and never reach over someone else's plate at the mess hall for the pepper, salt, etc. Don't allow others to reach over your plate either, or you'll look like a pushover.

Personal possessions like photographs, letters and other stuff are very important when someone is in prison. So, never borrow or use something that belongs to another prisoner unless he's told you it's OK to do it. Touching someone's personal possessions without their permission is a no-no.

Get used to the new rules. Above all, remember that the normal rules of the outside world simply don't apply any longer. When you're in prison, you're living on a different planet where all that matters to you is surviving the experience with as little damage as possible.

TipsDon't forget to get vaccinated for everything possible before sentencing, your county health service will do it at a reduced cost and it could save your life.

Start eating like a horse, workout and study/practice street fighting techniques. At some point soon you are going to be tested and you'll need to show that you can look after yourself.

Letters and phone calls going in or out of a prison are routinely monitored. That's because the prison authorities are always looking for "dirt". If they spot something interesting, a copy or recording will be made for future investigation. Warn your friends and family that there's no such thing as privacy when you're inside prison.

When you enter prison, try to concentrate on what's going on inside prison, because time will seem to pass faster that way. It's difficult not to think about the things you're missing out on in the outside world, but torturing yourself with it will just make you miserable. It certainly won't get you out of prison any faster. Instead, concentrate on the things you can control in prison, not the things that are out of your reach outside the prison fence.

Bear in mind that anything you say, especially on the phone, is likely to be overheard by both prisoners and guards. There are snitches among your fellow inmates that are looking to trade information for favors with the staff (this is encouraged by people like case managers). Be especially careful about criticizing another inmate as you can pretty much guarantee that it will get back to him.

When you have to go to the showers with 12 to 20 other inmates, wear boxers.

Keep a low profile and try to blend into the background when you are in prison. Stay under the radar of guards and other prison employees. Basically, don't draw attention to yourself if you can avoid it. Remember that the nail that stands out gets hammered in. Watch and learn.

Inmates who are homosexual are usually looked down upon and are ostracized by other inmates. If you are gay, you best keep it to yourself while in prison, because it will only cause you problems. Inmates who are unusually young or cute-looking may be approached sexually by others who are testing the waters. If you are approached, it is best to decline; you do not want to become the property of some other inmates.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

12-26-2013, 06:50 PM
14 DAYS TO GO
:snicker: :snicker:

12-28-2013, 10:46 PM
12 DAYS OR ABOUT 288 HOURS OF FREEDOM LEFT

12-29-2013, 03:39 PM
These two former 'officers' can look forward to a solid term of incarceration in a federal prison, during which they can contemplate their even more bleak future prospects should they survive their prison time. Narcissist sociopaths don't do well when their facades are removed, such as badges, job titles, and the fruits of their malicious pattern of conduct in their personal lives and 'professional' lives - although there was absolutely nothing professional in the intellect or ability of either of these two 'officers'. Meritless lawsuits, These two are losers of the largest caliber. Any reasonable person in their right mind who has enough sense and intelligence to do some fact checking on the stories concerning either of these two. When are the websites and book deals coming on these two 'folk heroes'? I'm playing their Bureau of Prisons inmate numbers for all my future lottery quick pick tickets and then donating part of the proceeds to their inmate trust fund accounts. Ramen noodles aren't cheap when you consider that federal prisoner pay scale is somewhat modest.

12-29-2013, 07:53 PM
These two former 'officers' can look forward to a solid term of incarceration in a federal prison, during which they can contemplate their even more bleak future prospects should they survive their prison time. Narcissist sociopaths don't do well when their facades are removed, such as badges, job titles, and the fruits of their malicious pattern of conduct in their personal lives and 'professional' lives - although there was absolutely nothing professional in the intellect or ability of either of these two 'officers'. Meritless lawsuits, These two are losers of the largest caliber. Any reasonable person in their right mind who has enough sense and intelligence to do some fact checking on the stories concerning either of these two. When are the websites and book deals coming on these two 'folk heroes'? I'm playing their Bureau of Prisons inmate numbers for all my future lottery quick pick tickets and then donating part of the proceeds to their inmate trust fund accounts. Ramen noodles aren't cheap when you consider that federal prisoner pay scale is somewhat modest.

They only have about 11 days or approximately 264 hours of freedom left :snicker: .

Isn't it funny that these two losers spent three years on "this" site attempting to assassinate former coworkers lives both professionally and personally . Which they did a pretty good job at "for a while", posting photos of officers , posting personal information about officers, on this site as well as many other blogs. They definitely did their homework.

However, all the while they were so deep into absolutely ruining the professional and personal lives of "perceived" enemies, that they were in fact committing federal felonies that went undetected for some time.

However, we all know that the truth usually prevails in the end...as evidenced here as shortly the charges are going to be dropped on the "free" musketeers due to an illegal investigation that is frought with lies and the two "TRUE" criminals have accommodations awaiting them on the con-air and the hotel "FEDERAL PRISION" where you are not able to earn gain time.

This is what I find most amusing. When they became the topic of conversation on this site, when it was revealed that they were actually the Criminals in all of this, they went running to the FBI and the DOJ, like the pussies they are to make, once again BOGUS accusations of threats and harassment . Apparently they saw through their web of lies. They even sucked their lawyers into their web of deciet.

The problem with this is the mongoose and company did not have their connections and friends that work in the public corruption unit to assist them with their lies who were willing to lie and file bogus charges and in fact ruining the lives and careers of officers based on the mongooses web of lies!!!

So they did not have the proper power or connections to stop their very own prosecution and in fact their very own demise.

Go ahead Mongoose and Mr. Mongoose, go ahead spew your venom at GOLDEN BEACH, THE FEDERAL AGENCIES, THE FEDERAL PROSECUTORS, THE FEDERAL JUDGE, YOUR
ACCOUNTANT, THE GUN SHOW PROMOTERS. Everyone is to blame but you as you see it.

Unfortunately for you you ran into "ETHICAL" people, people with dignity and morals. So the mongoose train has come into the station where it will sit idle for some time to come.

While you are locked up you should seek out psychological help to come to terms with your own faults and why you perceive that you are "always a victim".

Maybe then you will be looked upon as a better person instead of being looked at like the "PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!!!

12-29-2013, 09:46 PM

They only have about 11 days or approximately 264 hours of freedom left :snicker: .

Isn't it funny that these two losers spent three years on "this" site attempting to assassinate former coworkers lives both professionally and personally . Which they did a pretty good job at "for a while", posting photos of officers , posting personal information about officers, on this site as well as many other blogs. They definitely did their homework.

However, all the while they were so deep into absolutely ruining the professional and personal lives of "perceived" enemies, that they were in fact committing federal felonies that went undetected for some time.

However, we all know that the truth usually prevails in the end...as evidenced here as shortly the charges are going to be dropped on the "free" musketeers due to an illegal investigation that is frought with lies and the two "TRUE" criminals have accommodations awaiting them on the con-air and the hotel "FEDERAL PRISION" where you are not able to earn gain time.

This is what I find most amusing. When they became the topic of conversation on this site, when it was revealed that they were actually the Criminals in all of this, they went running to the FBI and the DOJ, like the pussies they are to make, once again BOGUS accusations of threats and harassment . Apparently they saw through their web of lies. They even sucked their lawyers into their web of deciet.

The problem with this is the mongoose and company did not have their connections and friends that work in the public corruption unit to assist them with their lies who were willing to lie and file bogus charges and in fact ruining the lives and careers of officers based on the mongooses web of lies!!!

So they did not have the proper power or connections to stop their very own prosecution and in fact their very own demise.

Go ahead Mongoose and Mr. Mongoose, go ahead spew your venom at GOLDEN BEACH, THE FEDERAL AGENCIES, THE FEDERAL PROSECUTORS, THE FEDERAL JUDGE, YOUR
ACCOUNTANT, THE GUN SHOW PROMOTERS. Everyone is to blame but you as you see it.

Unfortunately for you you ran into "ETHICAL" people, people with dignity and morals. So the mongoose train has come into the station where it will sit idle for some time to come.

While you are locked up you should seek out psychological help to come to terms with your own faults and why you perceive that you are "always a victim".

Maybe then you will be looked upon as a better person instead of being looked at like the "PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE!!!

Well said...BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO

12-29-2013, 10:49 PM

12-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Almost in the single digit days.

12-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Time to cut a deal against your PC buddies.

12-30-2013, 04:33 PM
10 Days Left.
Looks like this last weekend was your last for a long time as a free person.
Wowwwwwwwwwwww

12-30-2013, 07:02 PM
240 left

12-31-2013, 09:38 PM
216 HOURS TO GO OR 9 DAYS OF FREEDOM FOR GHE "ETHICAL" ONES

12-31-2013, 09:53 PM
Happy Jail time.

01-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Happy Happy Happy New Year.
8 Glorious Days.

01-01-2014, 07:56 PM
192 short hours to go!!!

01-02-2014, 09:58 PM
If your happy and you know it clap your hands
If your happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

There are many, many, many, many people happy , clappy!!!!!

You can join in mongoose except you need to clap your claws......

All together now 168 hours to go...one week from today
All together now 168 hours to go...you may be on your way
All together now 168 hours to go...you have a new place to stay
All together now 168 hours to go...it will be far away
All together now 168 hours to go...with no guns to play
All together now 168 hours to go...can I shit if I may,please Mr. Cellie
All together now 168 hours to go...just waiting for the day
All together now 168 hours to go...can't wait for the day
All together now 168 hours to go...I don't have to say may I, please Mr. Guard!!!

One week from today, someone's life is going to change!!!
You will for the rest of your days be known as CONVICTED FELONS "ETHICAL" CONVICTED FELONS.

May you find peace in your new home where you will more than likely be alone for 23 hours a day, as you will need to be protected from your neighbors so they do not **** you up or worse because you know everyone in there hates cops "even self proclaimed ethical ones".

It is absolutely laughable that the word "ethical" ever crossed your big fat botoxed lips. Your ethics are as phoney and laughable as your lips and your hideous gross fake melons, even though that is the only reason that joke, Miller, interviewed you!!! He obviously has a like for fake things, by the way retard , Miller and Mr. Mongoose, there is exceptions to the window tint law.

Isn't it funny that Mr.Miller, even though you two scumbags are facing serious prision time , he was still able to interject what he perceived as humor..."did he tell you that photography is not crime"??? Really, Carlos??

So in closing, what a beautiful Thursday this is, wouldn't you agree mongooses?

Peace out, CONVICTED FELONS. YOU REALIZE YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO POSSESS A FIREARM OR AMMUNITION AGAIN, BUT HEY MAYBE YOU CAN VOTE THAT LAW AWAY, Oh DAMN IT YOU ALSO LOST YOUR ABILITY TO VOTE.

Well maybe your next law enforcement job, oops those are gone too....

Good day losers and GBPD losers

01-03-2014, 08:50 PM
144 SHORT HOURS TO GO

01-04-2014, 08:52 PM
144 SHORT HOURS TO GO

01-05-2014, 11:50 PM
Less than 96 hours of potential freedom left for some time to come!!!
:snicker: :snicker:

01-06-2014, 07:42 PM
People who you think are your friends from Golden Beach or other places.
Might not really be loyal to you.
They may be the ones filling people with social media up dates.
Hmmmmmm who really is your friend?
I'm sure you only have very few left.
Are they really loyal to you??????
Hope they have social media in Federal Prison.

01-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Tres dias mas o 72 horas mas DALE,DALE,DALE!!!

01-09-2014, 05:43 AM
About 9 hours of freedom left. Do you think the stinky crotch mongoose is lying wake right now staring at the ceiling and crying? Couldn't have happened to a more deserving biaotch.

FuTV

01-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Well today was D-day. Anybody have info to start the celebration?

01-10-2014, 03:03 AM
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Hialeah Officer along with his wife who was once a former police were both sentenced Thursday in connection with the sale of hundreds of firearms without a license.

Rafael Oscar Valdes, a police officer with the City of Hialeah since 2004, and his wife Tammy Lynn Valdes, once employed as an officer with the City of West Miami, were both indicted on December 13, 2012 for dealing firearms without a license.

On January 9th, after a two week trial, Rafael Valdes, according to the U.S. Department of Justice, was sentenced to 60 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release. Tammy Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison to be followed by three years of supervised release. Both were ordered to pay $6,613.51 in restitution.

Over the course of the two week trial, according to the DOJ, there were over 300 items of evidence presented.

Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the Valdeses sold hundreds of firearms. The defendants, in November of 2008, began buying and selling firearms under the ficticious name of Custom Weapons Systems.

The DOJ reports that the Valdeses advertised and sold over 100 firearms on the internet to people across the nation. The pair also visited gun shows and purchased over 400 firearms and sold over 500. The defendants also allegedly sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

The jury convicted Valdes with dealing firearms without a license, making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer, interstate transportation of stolen property, as well as filing false tax returns from 2008-2011. Tammy Valdes was convicted with dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns as well.

During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000 in gross receipts during 2008 – 2011.