PDA

View Full Version : Agonizing truth

01-25-2010, 06:47 PM
A couple of topics ago the discussion concerning the flow of information from top to bottom was addressed. The hiring of a VA was a sore point to a few and a few defended the actions of the administration and the posters. Now we have a VA, or two, but has anyone heard where, what, when, or anything else concerning them?

To address the defenders of the admin, yes, I have inquired and have the information, but only because I went questioned the upper admin. Why in the world would they publish the hiring of a needed VA then not go one step further in explaining how this person is going to be utilized? The question I brought up was is the new VA is going to be like the old one? Do the road deputies call when they have a runaway? The questions are numerous for those of us who have been here a while. The top did not even publish a phone number or even where the VA will be located. So, for all the defenders of the current administration, go at it, throw your stones. As you do remember the proof is in the pudding, once again there is zero communication from the top to the bottom. All get home safe after every shift.

01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
A couple of topics ago the discussion concerning the flow of information from top to bottom was addressed. The hiring of a VA was a sore point to a few and a few defended the actions of the administration and the posters. Now we have a VA, or two, but has anyone heard where, what, when, or anything else concerning them?

To address the defenders of the admin, yes, I have inquired and have the information, but only because I went questioned the upper admin. Why in the world would they publish the hiring of a needed VA then not go one step further in explaining how this person is going to be utilized? The question I brought up was is the new VA is going to be like the old one? Do the road deputies call when they have a runaway? The questions are numerous for those of us who have been here a while. The top did not even publish a phone number or even where the VA will be located. So, for all the defenders of the current administration, go at it, throw your stones. As you do remember the proof is in the pudding, once again there is zero communication from the top to the bottom. All get home safe after every shift.

The AGONIZING TRUTH is that the horse is dead and you are still kicking it.

IF you asked the upper admin did you learn anything? Did you get an answer and still want to gripe that you did only because you asked?

One was hired and is staffed at the kids house.

The second one is not officially hired yet. Good bet a procedure will be in place when that happens.

Find something else to gripe about, this one is stale.

01-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Yes sir, whatever you say. This topic is over!!!! Kiss my a$$. If someone wants to tell the truth about admin, when you have the right to defend them. Dont say its over. You are not the boss of me. So kiss my red a$$.
PS...I am not the original poster, just someone that will stand up to you a$$-kissers.

01-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the 14 Captain or higher.

01-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Yes sir, whatever you say. This topic is over!!!! Kiss my a$$. If someone wants to tell the truth about admin, when you have the right to defend them. Dont say its over. You are not the boss of me. So kiss my red a$$.
PS...I am not the original poster, just someone that will stand up to you a$$-kissers.

You are not the boss of me... HAHA! You sound like a step-child about to get a spanking.

02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
The admin has hired a new VA, now where are the instructions on how she will be used located? Please tell me defender of the admin. The information pouring from the top to the bottom is, is, well, it's the same, non-existent.

02-02-2010, 04:54 PM
The admin has hired a new VA, now where are the instructions on how she will be used located? Please tell me defender of the admin. The information pouring from the top to the bottom is, is, well, it's the same, non-existent.

I'm not the admin defender but you may need to look at G.O. M-026 which has been in place before all of the VA's were let go before. Scheduling is handled by Major Crimes so I would expect to see those "instructions" soon.

Stop trying to stir the pot without a spoon. Your griping is making us all look stupid.

02-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Or you can check your department email because Major Crimes sent the message out today.

Or was one day after employment not fast enough for you, o' disgruntled one?

02-03-2010, 04:07 PM
This blog isn't what makes us look stupid.

02-03-2010, 10:10 PM
The elected officals do enough making you look stupid. **** those idiots. Vote them sons of *****asses mother **** crooked lying dumbasses out.

02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
That includes Otis. He's more crooked than the rest of them.

02-06-2010, 10:19 PM
That is so untrue. I sat down with that man in his office. He told me the truth I doubt he was lying. Before he was elected I asked him some questions and he told me what I wanted to hear. Although he hasnt done thayt stuff yet doesnt mean he was lying or going back on his word. I trust him.

NOT!