PDA

View Full Version : Vote of NO Confidence

01-24-2010, 05:02 PM
First of all, I want to thank our Union Reps for their efforts and hard work. I know they fight hard for us and try to always do the right things to protect us from those who are constantly trying to change the rules.

It's a thankless job and I know I speak for many of us when I say, Thank You.

Our Chief, RAFAEL P. HERNANDEZ is simply not good for our Police Department. As much as the Chief tries to portray that he cares about us, he doesn't. He is a vindictive individual who only thinks of himself and just doesn't care. His decision making skills are questionable and usually make no sense. He has demonstrated and performed poorly and has done more harm than good. Some of our current administrators such as Major Katerman and Capt. Gamrel have sold their souls and have jumped on the "Let's do everything the Chief wants ban wagon" without thinking of the overall effects their decisions make on individuals and or the rest of the department. They are showing us that they just don't care..... These particular administrators mostly over react, come up with their own conclusions without giving the officers their due process to defend themselves and are simply bad for business. I know the grass is not greener on the other side, but it can't be any worse then what it is right now. The Madness has to STOP... I really feel that we (The Officers) should ask our Union Representatives to have a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE for Chief Rafael P. Hernandez. I believe that a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE is justifiable and long over due. We have given the Chief enough time to prove himself and the only thing he has shown us is that his management skills lowers moral and demonstrates that the Officers can not trust this administration in it's current form. Our Police Department has always and will always operate with the finest police officers in the country. Our performance level have always been great before Chief Hernandez arrived and will continue long after he's gone. Please do not misunderstand me, I do not have any ill feelings towards our Chief and wish him and his family well, but even he needs to realize the negative effects he has casted on this department. I don't know if this will change things around here, but at least it tells our city leaders that we are not happy and the city should look at the Chief's current track record, not only here at NMB, but abroad.

I am privileged and honored to be part of this law enforcement family and ask that we stick together, support our union leaders and ask for this very important vote to take place.

Thank you for reading.

01-25-2010, 01:42 AM
For what its worth that was very well said, so well said that the idiot may not understand it. Next time use improper grammer and speak more slowly and he may get your point.. Remember he graduated from the Universiy of Idiot. By the way way Ralphy your buddy. Billy made a career of going to law school. Just keep it up and our dreamws will soon come true. By the way have any contact with your drug dealing convict friend from your Miami-Dade days? So sorry to bring up the good ole days .

01-25-2010, 10:56 AM
I told you this guy is dangerous I worked with him at BSO. He threatened people, asked people to step outside and was not liked. I think it's because he lost all his hair. He was in love with himself.

Conduct the vote of no confidence.

01-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Iguess he acted that way at BSO because he had grammpy Nick looking out for him. Nobody is looking out for you now ralph except for your one MAN Gestapo unit KK. Now she's caught up in ralphys web of slime and should consider leaving when the ax comes down on him. You sold your soul KK and everybody knows it. Its to bad you don't have the guts to tell him when he's making a mistake. Thanks its just going to contribute to his and your downfall.

04-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Has anyone wondered why the department has been running so smoothly the last week? Oh thats right because the moron has been out of town and Major Gomer has been running the show. Hay union where is the Vote of No Confidence you have been promising? This chief has not stuck up for us during this entire contract fiasco....if you say we do such a great job making arrests and gettin all the thugs off the streets, then why dont you tell the city manager to stop bonin us and take care of us in the contract....I know why because you are a scardy cat that suks his ace at all costs just to save your own ace! Some chief you are!!

04-18-2010, 04:51 AM
Has anyone wondered why the department has been running so smoothly the last week? Oh thats right because the moron has been out of town and Major Gomer has been running the show. Hay union where is the Vote of No Confidence you have been promising? This chief has not stuck up for us during this entire contract fiasco....if you say we do such a great job making arrests and gettin all the thugs off the streets, then why dont you tell the city manager to stop bonin us and take care of us in the contract....I know why because you are a scardy cat that suks his ace at all costs just to save your own ace! Some chief you are!!

Making all these arrests? I hope you are talking about JM and SN...it seems like they are the only ones making any arrests around here. The rest of us are just support personnel. I vote for Gomer as Chief sorry MS and RR.
Also whats up with these rollcalls on site...c'mon NR you are better then that but you and RR are making Ron Fried look like an angel with all the ass munching you do around here. Also please when you do your two hour rollcall training don't do it on a Friday when we are all trying to get out of this dump early. VIVA IUPA!!!!!!!!! :snicker:

04-18-2010, 08:14 PM
I personally have no axe to grind where the Chief is concerned, but it is indeed a huge failure of leadership for the Chief to stand idly by while the council tries to impose a 20% pay cut on his department. He should not allow the city council to score political points at his expense.

04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
LG...you have to be kidding. Mr. fantasy-boy aka Lazy.

watch your back. he works behind the scenes deflecting attention from his lazyness. Mr. lazy grows some guts and take stance against the chief.

"A farmer that has others plant his seeds will never be happy with his farm"