PDA

View Full Version : And the truth shall set you free.......

01-19-2010, 10:50 AM
On January 15, 2010 as I drove trough Cross City I observed a very scary sight blue lights every were as I slowed down I asked a by standard what happened he said there had been a big gun fight and Deputy Chad Reed was fatality shot. I immediately took notice of the scene observed four FWC Officers, two DOT Officers, Approx ten FHP Officers, one DEP Officer, FDLE, and a multitude of county and city cops from all surrounding counties. Guess who I did not see that’s right AG, Law. The suspect traveled north up 19 from Hernando county passing trough Fanning Springs and Sta-1. Bolos were sent out about the suspect saying that he had shot four in Hernando and would not be taken alive. Why were we not in the fight that is the question and here is the answer because we are Scared not of the fight but of our Administration. We are told every day to stay within our scope, pass it off to the Sheriff Department, call the Highway Patrol, skirt around law enforcement duties not related to AG law. I’ve only been employed here five years and only been called to act outside our scope as a law enforcement officer a few times but every time I’ve been met with negative feed back from supervisors . Today one more car one more set of lights one more officer one more gun might have made the difference of Officer Chad Reed a husband a father a son and a personal friend living or dyeing. Guess we will never know.

Just Venting

I do not know who wrote the above but what truth there is in it.

01-20-2010, 02:09 AM
To unknown author and now known non-speller. These are very serious statements about our agency, who by the way, have caught cop killers in the past (Wade Merritt) as well as other dangerous criminals. If you have been here for 5 years, you must really be awful at your job. Even a blind hog can find a truffel. I would bring these so called observations to the attention of Chief Haddock. He wants police work done as well as the regular job. Colonel Bryan has always said that the officers were not trained or smart enough to do real police work. Haddock has always been very supportive of us doing our jobs, especially police work. Chief Johnson has good people in the field who do a lot of real police work despite his over managing of people to death. Report the orders of coward supervisors who would stop you from doing your job. Even better, you carry a badge and gun do it yourself.

01-20-2010, 03:56 AM
By the ignorance of the preceding statement, you don't know shite from shiola. The problems are lying in equipment or the lack of...the Highway Patrol had the info on the MBT prior to even when the call came out. If you had been listening when they gave the BOLO out by radio an Ag unit was in route and was on the way to the scene, as someone who was listening I heard the siren in the background as he or she was running 10-18 to the site.

How dare you put in print such horrible things for the public to view. If you hate your job so bad and the administration get the frick out! You must have been as blind as your spelling, or you just have to trash this agency. If nothing else you have a duty to act remember that....I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6...if you don't have a clue I would rather answer to the administration than let anyone get in harms way.

As an employee of more years than you can count...I have answered and will continue to answer calls for service by brothers in arms. If you are scared put down your gun and get out of the fight.
Moderator I am sick that you would allow such trash to be placed on this site, you are suppose to be a guardian of this site and of Ag Law why would you let this person spread such poison and lies.

01-20-2010, 07:03 PM
They are not lies this adminisration DOES NOT want you to act. If you have been here more years than you can count then you know this to be true. Now, do some of us use our common sense and act YES but we all know that if adminstration found out they would have our behinds. Now that is TRUE.