PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle unit

AlanWood
01-18-2010, 01:44 AM
Ok here I go. First time I have writen on this site. I feel I have to.First off I have to cover a few things. Im stupid, I walk funny, I drink to much, Im lazy, Im old, and anything else that is wrong with me. I am so disapointed with the coments made on this site. When I started my carear 21 years ago I used a type writer and we had call boxes. I may be dumb, but I have always tried to do my job and be there when a brother needed me.

Ok ,now that I have opened the attacks that will come to me, lets move on to the issue. I have read attacks about the Spe :evil: cial ops unit and our supervision. There has been statements made about Gleason and Graf. These coments are uncalled for ,Gleason has shown that he is a very qualified sergeant. He is a very good supervisior who does care about his unit, I feel that the attacts that are made on him are unfair. I agree that when Gleason came to the unit I had doubts. I have learned thru his actions that he is a Cops cop.

To those that think Graf is a low life I have to say you are wrong. Those of you that are in different possistions ,you dont understand. Graf does care about his unit. Beleive me , I know. I kow I have made mistakes and I have said things in the past that Im not proud of.I think that Respect has to be given where repsect is earned. This is not a brown nose post.I feel that if you are wrong you should be called out. The attacts on Gleason and Graf are wrong I am In calling you out !

Attack me all you want. I just had to talk to you about how I feel. My name is Alan Wood Tango 14 ID 9421.

01-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Alan well said

01-18-2010, 01:28 PM
VERY WELL SAID!

01-23-2010, 03:12 AM
Thanks to all that have read my post and not attacked me. Once a brother , always a brother. THANKS !!!

01-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Thanks to all that have read my post and not attacked me. Once a brother , always a brother. THANKS !!!
Thats because you are a cops cop and earned our respect.

01-26-2010, 04:28 PM

The two supervisors above you who first thanked you are not your only friends Al.

But there is always the saying "keep your friends close and you enemies closer" thought that comes to mind. Just be careful with those two and keep safe out there.

01-30-2010, 11:43 AM
Allan we understand. No attack on you. Just because the names of them we do not speak showed you an act of kindness does not make them heroes. I would bet saddam even petted his dog once and awhile. An act of kindness does not erase multiple acts of revenge or wrongdoing.

The Bung
02-26-2010, 08:53 PM
no way Alan wrote this, I have seen him with a computer! Just kidding Brother but really I am hurt that you had someone else help you log on, I would have gladly helped. Stay safe Alan, you are our units Big Toe, but thats only cuz you keep breaking them.

03-04-2010, 10:41 AM
You forgot "ugly,bow legged, red neck, broken toe, boot wearin, dirty white shirt, hillbilly".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

03-06-2010, 09:47 PM
"Bung" just shout up man, we r sick and tired of hearing u run you mouth since u made swat. thks and be safe!

03-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Josh shut up!!! Go figure another way to pull off one of your lame scames on someone. Leave guys like Bung alone. He works hard, has earned his spot on motors and swat and by the way probable pays his mortgage unlike u!

03-10-2010, 02:33 AM
josh,

is it true?

03-13-2010, 01:01 AM
how many of my fellow brothers have been with my soon to be ex? Answer me or I will file a lawsuit against u.

08-02-2010, 12:18 AM
This guy has balls

Ok here I go. First time I have writen on this site. I feel I have to.First off I have to cover a few things. Im stupid, I walk funny, I drink to much, Im lazy, Im old, and anything else that is wrong with me. I am so disapointed with the coments made on this site. When I started my carear 21 years ago I used a type writer and we had call boxes. I may be dumb, but I have always tried to do my job and be there when a brother needed me.

Ok ,now that I have opened the attacks that will come to me, lets move on to the issue. I have read attacks about the Spe :evil: cial ops unit and our supervision. There has been statements made about Gleason and Graf. These coments are uncalled for ,Gleason has shown that he is a very qualified sergeant. He is a very good supervisior who does care about his unit, I feel that the attacts that are made on him are unfair. I agree that when Gleason came to the unit I had doubts. I have learned thru his actions that he is a Cops cop.

To those that think Graf is a low life I have to say you are wrong. Those of you that are in different possistions ,you dont understand. Graf does care about his unit. Beleive me , I know. I kow I have made mistakes and I have said things in the past that Im not proud of.I think that Respect has to be given where repsect is earned. This is not a brown nose post.I feel that if you are wrong you should be called out. The attacts on Gleason and Graf are wrong I am In calling you out !

Attack me all you want. I just had to talk to you about how I feel. My name is Alan Wood Tango 14 ID 9421.