PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Anderson

01-15-2010, 12:43 AM
That was a good man we lost today. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time.

01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
My thoughts and prayers to the family of Deputy Anderson and all the members of SJCSO.

Det. Adam Fox
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

01-23-2010, 02:40 AM
I would like to commend the St Johns County Sheriffs Office and the Jacksonville Sheriffs office with a job well done today for Deputy Anderson's homegoing celebration. I have never met him but just by attending the funeral today it is clear we lost a true asset to his family, law enforcement and life.
In one day we lost Deputy Anderson and Captain Chad Reed of the Dixie County Sheriffs Office. I am so happy he and Chad are watching over us now. I have known Chad nearly all his life and trust me we are very fortunate to have those 2 watching over us. It is very ironic both fine men were called home on the same day. We will miss both men but I am confident they are in a better place. I can't wait to see them again.

01-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Great Job SJSO and JSO, Yall did a hell of a job. You HONORED him well. What a final Tribute that was.

One more check this out.
Whoever made this did a great job

http://www.youtube.com/user/anicely521