PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Landing

01-12-2010, 12:20 AM
My wife and I live in Cedar Landing. Last week as we woke to walk the dogs at 5:30 AM, we found a parking lot full of Plantation Police cars. We were advised to go back inside by one of the officers. We came out later and found out that the folks a few doors down awoke to an intruder in the residence who then fled.

We all appreciate the quick response and professional manner in which the officers on the scene handled this call. As a resident/customer, I have always been impressed with the police service in our city. Thanks!

01-12-2010, 06:53 PM
My wife and I live in Cedar Landing. Last week as we woke to walk the dogs at 5:30 AM, we found a parking lot full of Plantation Police cars. We were advised to go back inside by one of the officers. We came out later and found out that the folks a few doors down awoke to an intruder in the residence who then fled.

We all appreciate the quick response and professional manner in which the officers on the scene handled this call. As a resident/customer, I have always been impressed with the police service in our city. Thanks!
Your welcome, We do the job and serve the public without expecting any thanks or recognition but it is nice to hear it on occasion it means alot to know our efforts are not in vain. I encourage you to let your city council and Mayor know of your appreciation, again thanks for the recognition. :cop:

01-13-2010, 11:40 AM
[quote="Dave"]My wife and I live in Cedar Landing. Last week as we woke to walk the dogs at 5:30 AM, we found a parking lot full of Plantation Police cars. We were advised to go back inside by one of the officers. We came out later and found out that the folks a few doors down awoke to an intruder in the residence who then fled.

We all appreciate the quick response and professional manner in which the officers on the scene handled this call. As a resident/customer, I have always been impressed with the police service in our city. Thanks![/quote

thanks Dave..btw. we caught that person 3 hours later about a mile away around 9am. he was stupid enough to try it again.

01-22-2010, 12:13 PM
I will fire off an e-mail to the Mayor and Council. I'll cc the Police Chief as well. I will post the e-mail here after it is sent. I am glad to hear you caught the guy a few hours later. Yhat's great news! My wife and I had the alarm company here last week to install the system. Thanks again! Dave in Cedar Landing.

01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I will fire off an e-mail to the Mayor and Council. I'll cc the Police Chief as well. I will post the e-mail here after it is sent. I am glad to hear you caught the guy a few hours later. Yhat's great news! My wife and I had the alarm company here last week to install the system. Thanks again! Dave in Cedar Landing.

Anytime Dave we're happy to hear that! That's our job. Take care!