PDA

View Full Version : Time sheets, People First, and power trips

01-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Why is the time sheet/People First situation such a problem? This is being made more complicated than it needs to be. This month neither my People First nor my paper time sheet were correct due to the way "others" (White Springs) want us to do them. They are not correct any month with a holiday. All that has to be done to make everything correct is for our flex schedules to be changed to show us working on holidays in order to get 12hrs spec comp. I talked to a really nice lady @ People First on Friday who explained the whole fix to me. All the supervisor (Sgt) has to do is go in and change our flex schedule on holidays to show us working on holidays even if we are off so that it will credit us the 12 hrs we are due. Yes it's really that simple, and no it does not violate anything. Your regular schedule would stay the same there would just be an extra scheduled day that you would not work, you still get 160 hrs and the correct 12 hrs spec. comp. if you are off on that holiday. All would be correct and submitted by computer there by causing no extra work and stress on anyone in White Springs. Although I wonder how much of this stress is self induced because from what the nice lady told me our department is aware of this fix but refuse to do it. WHY????? What is some one trying to prove? That People First is screwed up? It has been since it's start, but there is a way to fix it. Somebody wants to keep control of this process for some reason. Why? Is something going on that should not be?

01-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you insane...do not open that can of worms....someone just tried to open one and was pushed back into the shack.....stop it......grab your mop and your broom and your lysol and get bizy!

01-10-2010, 07:24 PM
If we never stand up for ourselves, ask questions, and point out wrong doings we will be stuck in that shack with the mop and broom forever. Something is going on and it is about time we get to the bottom of it. There is no reason other than something fishy that this cannot be fixed and fixed right now.