PDA

View Full Version : Jonny, What are you thinking?

01-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Well, Stevie and Jonny did it again. Bermingham gets 40 hours for an arrest they say was illegal. Several points: 1) Persons are arrested all the time for trespass after warning. Stevie and Jonny need to check their notes from Legal 101. If a person is trespassed from the premises and they don't leave, that's violation of State Statute, not "someone's rules". CPD uses that la all the time. Is CPD enforcing Target's rules when a person is trespassed or arrested for trespass after warning from there? 2) How stupid is it t put out a press release saying that a person who had been arrested should not have been arrested? Why don't you just file the lawsuit for her, Jonny? 3) How stupid is it to identify the person providing a composite picture of a murder suspect? Why was it necessary to identify who provided the information for the drawing? Let's paint a target on her so she can be shot again.

For having over 30 years of law enforcement experience between them, these two clowns sure put the Department in the position of absorbing alot of liabiliy and exposing the City to lawsuits. Whether it is with citizens or their own Officers, they just keep making he same stupid mistakes.

01-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Sorry about this comment pal but the Clermont Police Department has always been the bottom of the barrell for the area. I know you have some good guys but Jesus Man....moron central ovet there.

01-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Hey - Don't talk bad about Stevie and Jonny - they are great examples of law enforcement officers - one can teach you how to care for women: cheat on them, humiliate them, and when your done with them forbid others to have contact with them. I wonder where his wife really thought he was going all of those nights? The other one has the market for officer safety: Stop cars outside of your jurisdiction in your cute little bike shorts without a gun or a badge. Oh, I forgot he is such a great officer he does not need a gun!!! My bad!!!! BJ you sure did pick some great idols to follow, but what the hey you never were very proactive to begin with, all those years of law enforcement and the biggest case you have solved is a couple of shopliftings (thank goodness loss prevention had em detained already). Someone might teach you what drugs look like one day. MM - are you awake or are you just reading your saltwater magazine? Here's a clue - a TAC team might actually prevent crime and arrest criminals if they weren't ordered to walk around sucking up to you all day and worked nights once in a while. MS - I don't have any advice for you because no one knows what your job is, including you, and if I had advice for you, you wouldn't even be able to read it anyway - Someone tell him - Hooked on PHONICS!

01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
Why bother with the composite of the man wearing a ski mask we cant arrest him anyways because we are not allowed to arrest people with warrants. Dont worry the county will clean up the city for us and keep arresting our drug dealers. Has our admin ever encouraged us to do our jobs that is to protect and serve and fight crime. I didnt go through all this school to learn how to stab people in the back and bend over.

01-14-2010, 09:50 PM
KB you are doomed if you do and doomed if u dont. If u didnt give that lady a ticket to go to court I am sure Ray GG would have you brought up on criminal charges for not doing a report for Kingsridge and u would b fired. Chief is just jealous of u, it is so obvious to most of the people here that dont have their heads stuck up someones A@$! Wow he acts just like a third grader on the playground I hope he doesnt think hes impressing anyone he just keeps making himself look more like an idiot

01-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Does anyone remember the online training we were required to do this same month KB issued the women a cite to go to
court i think thats what we were trained to do and she wasnt held against her will handcuffed or taken to jail she refused to leave I think it was a set up KB! what would our admin do with her im sure twhat ever they shay they would do you would be wrong if u did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-17-2010, 12:51 AM
i can not help but to agree with all these posts. these two believe they were put on this earth for all of us to cater too, and stroke their HUGE egos...........sad they have a handful doing just that. they wonder why noboody is writing tickets.....heres a clue treat people right and not like they're the dirt beneath your shoes. violating citizens rights, their own officers rights. explain how jk makes two bad arrests in the first two weeks of the new year and nothing is said, would it be that he does as he is told and he is friends with bj. now had that been kb you would have done a press release. explain how a trainee who was out on workers comp comes back and advances in training as if she was never gone would it be that she is friends with our future sgt. JL who has no clue whats going on wait i'll change that he knows exactly whats going on from his nightly walks but he 'll be another one that hangs out at the pd all shift. maybe he'll get one of his "boys" to drive him around too. i was recently asked if clermont was hiring and after giving the 411 of what goes on i was told i could keep that bs.....most cops are proud of the pd where they work.....i can only think of a few here.........jj (gotta go for a bike ride and see who i can hem up for the man) mm (gotta do and buy what the everyone else in administration does and has) bj (could not solve a crime even if the bad guy confessed) st (same as bj but with a bad back) el (cannot get a conviction even with a confession) ja (does not know what the hell he wants to do but is trying hard to kiss ass) jk (should still be selling real estate) ce ( I need a protein bar) jg (mr sneaky pants that thinks he is important) jg ( thinks he is a real crimefighter woof woof) jk (union man who wants to be somebody at cpd and is a sell out) welp these are just the ones that come to the top of my mind. like michael jackson sang just leave me alone........let me do my job "serve and protect" and if i f up then i expect to be nailed but dont make sh*t up because of your jealously and insecurities. if your that scared why did pin a badge to your chest?

ps i am sure that one of yawl will post a reply but listen how do you protect someone who has a proven track record of selling out their so called friends..........beware!!!!!!!!!

01-19-2010, 04:08 AM
I often wonder when and if Steve Graham reads these posts if he is bothered by them.

01-19-2010, 04:46 AM
"just a nobody rollin in my zone "

ur post reeds like a teenage grls txt msg. try usn capital leters and gettn a copie of that hucked on foniks before they giv it to MS. English mutha fuqer.

GO PATROL!

PS: Michael Jackson...Really

01-19-2010, 03:46 PM
I often wonder when and if Steve Graham reads these posts if he is bothered by them.

I doubt it........the being bothered by it. When one has an ego as BIG as his nothing matters.

01-19-2010, 03:56 PM
"just a nobody rollin in my zone "

ur post reeds like a teenage grls txt msg. try usn capital leters and gettn a copie of that hucked on foniks before they giv it to MS. English mutha fuqer.

GO PATROL!

PS: Michael Jackson...Really

RW.............GO GET BACK UNDER THE DESK AND CLEAN OFF YOUR CHIN BEFORE DOING SO. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.............i HaTed 3NglI$h......... and yes Michael Jackson....may he R.i.P!!!!!!........Holla

01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
RW

Are you pissed because the dirty laundry and the truth is being told? I don't see you trying to discredit any of these post other then your name calling and being pissed off about the grammar. Why?.........because deep down in your ass kissing heart you know it to be true. Nobody can be that blind.