PDA

View Full Version : HOT OFF THE PRESS... Skeletons in The Closet

01-09-2010, 12:38 AM
HOT OFF THE PRESS..........It seems that the Manager has been a little less than forthcoming about his background. Very interesting information I have come across and will provide to the members of the department and public in the near future. Are we perpetrating a fraud Mr. Manager? This is awesome reading material! Stay tuned................

http://misterjet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mongoose_1.jpg

The Mongoose

01-09-2010, 02:18 AM
The word is that the Manager has a team of attorneys to represent him on his latest arrest and to seek compensation from those who have slandered him in the eyes of the public. I wonder who is paying for this team of attorneys? I surely hope it is not the citizens of the Town. Truth be told, if you do things correctly and if you do not attempt to conceal things in your past, nobody will have anything to discuss about you, but it seems that is not the case here. You can attempt to instill fear and doubt in the minds of those that work under you using puppets that work in your administration. But the facts will still come out and you will be accountable for all of your actions and past indiscretions. You can try as much as you like to prevent the truth from coming out and when it does nobody can be held liable for excersing their first ammendment rights. Yes, that is correct Mr. Manager, the Town of Golden Beach is in the State of Florida and the State of Florida is still a part of the United States of America, last time I checked, where the people of the community are still free to openly discuss these issues. Do the right thing and find yourselves a new home. You have all worn your stay here in Golden Beach.

01-09-2010, 02:48 AM
The word is that the Manager has a team of attorneys to represent him on his latest arrest and to seek compensation from those who have slandered him in the eyes of the public. I wonder who is paying for this team of attorneys? I surely hope it is not the citizens of the Town. Truth be told, if you do things correctly and if you do not attempt to conceal things in your past, nobody will have anything to discuss about you, but it seems that is not the case here. You can attempt to instill fear and doubt in the minds of those that work under you using puppets that work in your administration. But the facts will still come out and you will be accountable for all of your actions and past indiscretions. You can try as much as you like to prevent the truth from coming out and when it does nobody can be held liable for excersing their first ammendment rights. Yes, that is correct Mr. Manager, the Town of Golden Beach is in the State of Florida and the State of Florida is still a part of the United States of America, last time I checked, where the people of the community are still free to openly discuss these issues. Do the right thing and find yourselves a new home. You have all worn your stay here in Golden Beach.

Praise the Lord !