PDA

View Full Version : PBA hires new PR Guy for the membership? or Vince?

01-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Vince hires a NEW Political/Communications Director Mike Scudiero for Coastal Florida PBA. The PBA, with our dues money, pays this PR guy to handle public relations issues for the PBA membership. Can you guess who the Aide/Campaign advisor was for Pat Patterson??? If you guessed Mike Scudiero YOUR RIGHT! Please call the PBA and ask for Vince and Johnny to step down before it’s too late!! Enough is Enough!! [post edited]

01-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Somehow I'm not surprised. :shock:

01-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Typical Vince Champion...putting his own future and political career ahead of the folks he's supposed to be helping. Hopefully this will open up the eyes of people who have been blindly loyal to Vince and Little Scotty and they'll see that the PBA is just a way for Vince and his cronies to [post edited].

On another note, it looks as if Vince has decided to retain Daytona Beach attorney Steven Delaroche as a replacement for the last superstar attorney Val Shealey. As you'll note from Delaroche's website, he doesn't have labor law experience either, rather he touts his experience in criminal, business and family law:

http://www.delaroche-law.com/

Not only that, but Delaroche is a former judge who was being investigated by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission for fixing traffic tickets for his family members and friends and was charged with lying under oath before the JQC. He resigned his judgeship rather than undergo a hearing on the ticket fixing and lying charges. Pretty pathetic hire there Vince, but just par for the course for you.

Check out Delaroche on the JQC website at:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/pub_info/jqc.shtml

Click on the JQC archives link in the middle of the page and it will bring you to a list of judges who were being disciplined. Delaroche is on the list and if you click on his docket number, 06-1376, you'll see a list of filings in the case and the charges against Delaroche, including lying under oath before the commission as well as his decision to resign his judgeship.

01-20-2010, 01:16 PM
Well at least he didn't bring back that IDIOT and LOSER gregg brennan!

01-21-2010, 09:48 PM
The results are just in. The St Lucie County Sheriff Road Deputies voted overwhelming to oust Coastal Florida PBA, Vince Champion and Scott Pikus. The total vote count is as follows:
IUPA - 131
No Union - 15
CFPBA - 9
Pretty bad when "No union" receives more votes than Coastal PBA. Boy are we glad to see you go. Shows that there's more confidence in NO UNION than Coastal Florida.

01-21-2010, 09:54 PM
The results are just in. The St Lucie County Sheriff Road Deputies voted overwhelming to oust Coastal Florida PBA, Vince Champion and Scott Pikus. The total vote count is as follows:
IUPA - 131
No Union - 15
CFPBA - 9

Pretty bad when "No union" receives more votes than Coastal PBA. Boy are we glad to see you go.

Sad when "NO UNION" receives more votes than Coastal Florida PBA.

Wake up Brevard County and smell the roses your dues are paying for all the other departments and Vince Champions Political Campaigh and Las Vegas trips..

01-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Yet another loss of a large bargaining unit by the Coastal Florida PBA...and Vince Champion really thinks he can be a state representative when he can't even lead a cruddy little union like the CFPBA anywhere but straight down the toilet? Keep drinking that Vince Champion kool-aid Little Scotty...it's about all you have left because everyone knows you're a joke!

01-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Yet another loss of a large bargaining unit by the Coastal Florida PBA...and Vince Champion really thinks he can be a state representative when he can't even lead a cruddy little union like the CFPBA anywhere but straight down the toilet? Keep drinking that Vince Champion kool-aid Little Scotty...it's about all you have left because everyone knows you're a joke!

If only we had that genius lawyer Gregg Brennan back, maybe this wouldn't happen. LMAO!

01-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Holy crap...131 to 9? Someone remind me why we're still with PBA when they're getting shizzat canned by every other bargaining unit they USED to represent?

05-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Besides bsssing what are his credentials and his formal education? College grad? Don't think so.

05-10-2010, 01:16 PM
None, high school only. And lots of BS. Dont forget following Vince around as a do boy.

05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Besides bsssing what are his credentials and his formal education? College grad? Don't think so.

His only qualification was that he worked for State Rep Pat Patterson as a legislative aide before Vince hired him to be the PBA's public relations guy. Vince is tight with Patterson and it's Patterson's seat that Vince is trying to get himself elected to. Of course Vince doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell and Fred Costello is going to beat him like a drum in the primary, but Vince took on Scumdiero as a favor to Patterson. Ole Vince Champion likes to do favors for folks as long as it helps HIS career and political ambitions and he doesn't care anything about selling the PBA out to do it. Bingham found that out and if he'd been any kind of a real man would have spoken up before Champion shizzat canned him but here's Johnny's letter to the PBA board of directors, word for word:

Dear Board of Directors;

First I would like to say I was not the subject of any investigation and I did nothing wrong. As you know I was terminated by Vince Champion on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 1200 hours (letter attached) for refusing to sign a policy reference confidentiality of the CFPBA/PEA (policy attached). As you can see this policy would have made it impossible for me to bring to your attention the following issues:

12/03/2009: Vince called me in reference to the upcoming budget for the 2010 calendar year. After a long conversation, I agreed to a $12,000.00 pay cut, a weekly schedule for 4 days, a one week increase to my vacation time (4 weeks total) and effective 01/01/2010 I would no longer be your Executive Director. No other employees were asked to take any loss to current benefits.

12/05/2009: Just prior to the BOD meeting John Jakovenko came to me and asked if I was ok with all the changes in the office? I replied no and we talked for a few minutes. It was agreed that I would call Jakovenko on Monday to talk further about this issues.

12/05/2009: Board of Directors meeting held with the approval of the 2010 budget (no mention to the board of the $12,000.00 savings or the fact that Vince will now be the President/Executive Director).

12/30/2009: I was meeting with Randy May at work to drop off calendars for the 2010 year. When meeting with Randy he asked several questions as to what’s going on and I answered. He asked that I give the E-board the opportunity to look into and fix any problems before I took action myself, I agreed.

01/09/2010: I received a call from Leo Niemczyk, he stated that the E-board met the night before and he was picked to open an investigation into what was going on at the office. Vince Champion and Mike Scudiero were the subjects of this investigation.

01/11/2010: I met with Leo, the following the items we discussed:

• I advised Leo that Vince was working on his campaign during business hours

• I advised Leo that Mike Scudiero also works on Vince’s campaign during business hours

• There was additional talk in reference to favoritism for Mike and Carroll (additional days off, additional pay raises and mistakes being made with no action taken by Vince). Along with inter office issues causing interruptions and poor decisions to be made.

• The last was my concerns about the overall management of the Association and the direction we were headed.

Leo also met with Carroll, Lara and Mike. Leo obtained from Carroll a 2009 rq (case) assignment list and the calendars from online.

01/21/2010: The E-board met at Vince’s house to discuss the findings of the investigation. It was confirmed by Leo all issues brought to his attention were happening and there was just cause to sustain the allegations. The E-board made the decision that Vince and Mike could no longer work on his campaign and Vince could not use the PBA car for his campaign anymore.
Mike was also to receive a written reprimand for his improper internet usage. They also said Vince is to advise Carroll to attend to her job and her job only. No other action taken.

01/22/2010: I receive an invite to a scheduled E-board meeting to be held on 01/26/2010 at the home office.

01/26/2010: Meeting with E-board, attending was Vince Champion, John Jakovenko, Randy May and Marlon Buggs (Leo was unavailable to attend). I was advised of the above actions to be taken by the E-board. I was also advised that effective 02/01/2010 I would be back to my old position of Staff Rep. I would no longer work 4 days a week; that I will be working 5 days a week. I would also be taking another $12,000.00 pay cut (no other employee was given a pay cut). In addition I would be required to sign the attached policy.

I then advised the E-board that I would be unable to sign the policy because I was taking my concerns to the Board of Directors. The policy clearly stated “therefore it is not tolerable to discuss Association business with anyone who does not work here”. The Board of directors do not work for the CFPBA/PEA therefore I would not be able to bring anything to their attention without violating said policy. The E-board at the meeting said they will let the BOD know at the next meeting (March). I felt that was too long to wait.

After a long meeting the E-board took a 15 minute break and upon returning Scott Pikus presented me with the letter terminating me at 1200 hours and he stated that it is now 1201.

Side Notes: During the investigations Vince’s calendar disappeared and the CFPBA called the IT guy to try and recover it. It was not recovered until 01/25/2010 and at the meeting on the 26th Scott Pikus stated that Vince’s calendar showed 21 personal campaign events in the last 6 months. The calendar was not shown to me so I was unable to confirm this. All calendars are online at the office and can be accessed be any employee but only altered or deleted by Carroll, Lara or who calendar it is.

Mike’s calendar given to Leo had printed events and hand written events on it. When Leo asked Carroll why, she stated that she was unsure what happened. Some events printed and some did not so she wrote them in.

Last I would like to address the email you received yesterday from Carroll regarding staff changes.

• Why did it take 2 days for you to be notified of my termination? The email clearly stated “effective today” the attached letter from Vince states 01/26/2010 @ 1200 hours”

• Any information you have received from me is true and can be confirmed either through the email system or Leo’s investigation.

• Misinformation you might receive, supposed internal problems. The email clearly misleads you to believe that somehow I was possible investigated and my termination was the result. Clearly I felt it more important for the BOD to know the issues then to protect myself and my job.

• Lastly “highest respect for its dues-paying members” using CFPBA/PEA resources for a personal campaign is not respect.

Let me close with, I felt these issues were important enough to bring to your attention. I hope each of you look into what’s happening at your Union. The recent lose of Ft. Pierce Officer’s unit and St Lucie County S.O. (road), poor decision making and new movement by the FOP to take some of our units including Ormond Beach. The by-laws state that only the Board of Directors govern the President and only you can make the changes that need to be made.

I thank you for your time and really enjoyed my time helping the members and getting to meet all of you. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can help you in anyway.

Thank you and good luck

Johnny Bingham (386) 843-xxxx

11-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Scumdiero lost his bid to sit on the Ormond Beach city council. Must be a big relief for the tax payers that they won't have to pay for an extra large, reinforced chair for Scumdiero's fat ass to sit in.

06-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Some group made a website to really expose steve delaroche
I came across it on a google search and it is packed with all the details on this lawyers misconduct and his history of being dishonest. The website is http://www.stevendelaroche.com

Typical Vince Champion...putting his own future and political career ahead of the folks he's supposed to be helping. Hopefully this will open up the eyes of people who have been blindly loyal to Vince and Little Scotty and they'll see that the PBA is just a way for Vince and his cronies to [post edited].

On another note, it looks as if Vince has decided to retain Daytona Beach attorney Steven Delaroche as a replacement for the last superstar attorney Val Shealey. As you'll note from Delaroche's website, he doesn't have labor law experience either, rather he touts his experience in criminal, business and family law:

http://www.delaroche-law.com/

Not only that, but Delaroche is a former judge who was being investigated by the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission for fixing traffic tickets for his family members and friends and was charged with lying under oath before the JQC. He resigned his judgeship rather than undergo a hearing on the ticket fixing and lying charges. Pretty pathetic hire there Vince, but just par for the course for you.

Check out Delaroche on the JQC website at:

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/pub_info/jqc.shtml

Click on the JQC archives link in the middle of the page and it will bring you to a list of judges who were being disciplined. Delaroche is on the list and if you click on his docket number, 06-1376, you'll see a list of filings in the case and the charges against Delaroche, including lying under oath before the commission as well as his decision to resign his judgeship.

Some group made a website to really expose the lawyer you speak about in Daytona BEach Florida - steve delaroche
I came across it on a google search and it is packed with all the details on this lawyers misconduct and his history of being dishonest. The website is http://www.stevendelaroche.com

pretty scary stuff if ya ask me

06-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Just a typical hire by Vince Champion. The man loves to surround himself with incompetents and scumbags. It still doesn't disguise the fact that he is a complete joke of an executive director, even worse than Bingham and Ingram. Who would have thought the PBA's best days would have been with the family love McGuires in charge?

06-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Speaking of that, check out this link to the PBA's "Capitol Report" from February of 2006, which shows Molester McGuire grinning and posing next to former State Rep Bob "I love the big black c**k" Allen, who I'm sure you'll all recall got busted cruising that park men's room in Titusville a few years ago. I would have thought the PBA would take such and embarassing posting off their website, but I guess not.

http://www.flpba.org/pdf/Capitol%20Repo ... 4_2006.pdf (http://www.flpba.org/pdf/Capitol%20Reports/Capitol_Report_Feb_24_2006.pdf)

08-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Speaking of that, check out this link to the PBA's "Capitol Report" from February of 2006, which shows Molester McGuire grinning and posing next to former State Rep Bob "I love the big black c**k" Allen, who I'm sure you'll all recall got busted cruising that park men's room in Titusville a few years ago. I would have thought the PBA would take such and embarassing posting off their website, but I guess not.

http://www.flpba.org/pdf/Capitol%20Repo ... 4_2006.pdf (http://www.flpba.org/pdf/Capitol%20Reports/Capitol_Report_Feb_24_2006.pdf)

The Molester will be back out on the streets here in a couple of months according to DOC. Wonder if his buddy Vince will hook him back up with a job? The position of executive director has been vacant since Vince shizzat canned his "buddy" Johnny Bingham, and Vince has been sucking doing that job himself ever since, so I guess it'll only be a matter of time now. After all, Molester McGuire will need a job to satisfy his sex offender probation. Just don't bring your kids around the PBA office... :twisted:

08-07-2011, 08:39 PM

The Molester will be back out on the streets here in a couple of months according to DOC. Wonder if his buddy Vince will hook him back up with a job? The position of executive director has been vacant since Vince shizzat canned his "buddy" Johnny Bingham, and Vince has been sucking doing that job himself ever since, so I guess it'll only be a matter of time now. After all, Molester McGuire will need a job to satisfy his sex offender probation. Just don't bring your kids around the PBA office... :twisted: