PDA

View Full Version : The Mongoose

01-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh no! Golden Beach on the Channel 4 news again tonight? Stay tuned............OUCH!!!!!!!

01-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Channel 4 news at 6 pm !

01-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Nice coverage from CBS 4 Miami. If you missed it I will be posting a link for you to see it soon. I wonder why nobody from the "Mafia" wants to speak to the news? Who could be the next person they will try to interview about what is going on in the town? Could it be you???????? The "Mafia" members will be looking over their shoulders everywhere they go for a while. When you least expect it you will have a camera crew in your face. The public wants answers! You can run, but you can't hide! It's only just begun..............

Yours truly,

http://misterjet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mongoose_1.jpg

The Mongoose

01-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Mr. Manager seems like you have been a little less than forthcoming about your background. I sincerely hope you disclosed the little mishap you had a few years ago when you applied for your current position. I am sure that you were nothing but truthful in your application and if you mistakenly overlooked something, it was just an oversight on your part.

http://misterjet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mongoose_1.jpg

The Mongoose

01-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Great story, Gary Nelson from channel 4 rocks ! Mr. Manager, I guess the reporter pulled the story out his (edited to comply with terms MOD 470), and is all lies. Maybe you should try to silence channel 4 or are you going to sue them for slander to ? Boooo hoooo !

01-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Great story, Gary Nelson from channel 4 rocks ! Mr. Manager, I guess the reporter pulled the story out his EDITED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS and is all lies. Maybe you should try to silence channel 4 or are you going to sue them for slander to ? Boooo hoooo !

WOW :devil:

01-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,

For your viewing pleasure.

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=89212@wfor.dayport.com

The Mongoose

01-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Town of Golden Beach Administration " Silence comes at a price, but doing the right thing.....priceless" Oooooooops there it is......Ooooooops there it is !

01-07-2010, 07:07 PM
What if he gets all of the charges dropped or a withhold then what do you have to tell the news then. :evil:

01-07-2010, 08:33 PM
What if he gets all of the charges dropped or a withhold then what do you have to tell the news then. :evil:

Well I suppose that he is a belligerent drunk who has no respect for law enforcement officers and that he uses his position as a city official in order to attempt to threaten or coerce law enforcement officers into not doing their job. Oh, and there is this one other little thing I had forgotten to mention...................... but you will have to stay tuned for that. :mrgreen:

Silly me :roll:

01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
I was just wodering. What happened to The Mongoose? We have not heard from it lately? Anyone know?

01-21-2010, 02:10 AM
I was just wodering. What happened to The Mongoose? We have not heard from it lately? Anyone know?

Gathering moRe information