PDA

View Full Version : OCSO Deputy caught having gay sex at hotel

01-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Deputy accused of having sex while working security at hotel
Regional Report
December 02, 2009|By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

The Orange County Sheriff's Office disciplined a veteran deputy caught having sex while working off-duty security at a hotel that hosted Gay Days events.

Witnesses at the Royal Plaza Resort told investigators they saw Master Deputy Bryan Villella and another man having sex in an unlocked conference rooms this summer. Villella worked security at the hotel while off duty.

Sheriff's investigators said Villella, 45, violated the agency's moral conduct policy. Supervisors docked him 150 vacation hours, placed him on one-year probation and assigned him to another beat. Villella is a 23-year-veteran of the Sheriff's Office.
Advertisement

Reports show that on June 6 a hotel employee told a manager "something may be going on" in a conference room that was supposed to be empty. Night manager Rachid Bouzriba went to the Jasmine Bay conference room and discovered two men in a sexual position "acting inappropriately."

Bouzriba said, "Guys knock it off," and walked out of the room. He did not see a uniform or law-enforcement equipment identifying Villella. After an unspecified amount of time, Bouzriba saw Villella sitting in a chair by the front desk.

The Sheriff's Office launched the investigation in early October when it was told of the allegations.

In early November, investigators called Villella for an interview, but he asked his union representative to initiate disciplinary procedures. Villella signed papers on Nov. 5 acknowledging he violated policy.

Investigators also based their conclusions on Villella's previous disciplinary history.

He crashed an agency-issued vehicle six times between 1986 and 1996. Officials reprimanded him verbally and in writing several times, and suspended him for five hours without pay.

In 1989, he used his assigned vehicle during an off-duty job. He was suspended for 40 hours and placed on six months' probation.

01-23-2010, 03:21 AM
That is abominable. Disgusting, Jerry Demmings should fire that filthy human.

This is why FHP is the only decent agency in Orange County, you filthy green crooked police

01-25-2010, 06:11 AM
How many troopers have been 10-15 in the last couple years for thinking with their lower head?

The idiot captain in Kissimmee
Turnpike cpl texting his supervisor's daughter
The tool in Osceola this month.

that doesn't include the trooper busted for stealing from motorists last year.

go 65 your next crash

This is why FHP is the only decent agency in Orange County, you filthy green crooked police

01-26-2010, 08:06 PM
How many troopers have been 10-15 in the last couple years for thinking with their lower head?

The idiot captain in Kissimmee
Turnpike cpl texting his supervisor's daughter
The tool in Osceola this month.

that doesn't include the trooper busted for stealing from motorists last year.

go 65 your next crash

Go dig up Freddie Mercury and caress him softly

02-25-2010, 02:37 AM

Yes, you are correct, the only decent agency to pay you 20 grand a year. AAA with a badge.

02-26-2010, 03:09 PM
and now his boyfriend is accusing him of domestic violence...

Ex-boyfriend accuses Orange deputy of domestic violence
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... ory?page=1 (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-domestic-violence-deputy-investigation20100223,0,7444344.story?page=1)

A sheriff's deputy disciplined for sex acts with another man while working off-duty is under investigation again after his ex-boyfriend accused him of domestic violence.

Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators confirmed Master Deputy Bryan Villella, 46, is the focus of an internal affairs criminal investigation — his third since 2002 — but declined to explain the details until officials conclude their probe.

Angel Joel Carrion, who lived with Villella for four years, filed a petition for a temporary domestic-violence injunction on Feb. 18.

Orange Circuit Judge Sally D.M. Kest denied the request until Carrion and Villella meet before her at a hearing on March 2.

Carrion said in court documents that Villella forced him to "clean the blood, my own blood, at gunpoint" after a beating in 2008.

Villella's anonymous sexual encounters and online conversations in gay sex chat rooms often sparked much of the violence, according to court records.

"He likes to be in control and wants you to be submissive," Carrion said. "He would hit me on the side of the head because he used to say it doesn't leave a mark."

Villella could not be reached for comment.

Carol Wick, the chief executive officer of Harbor House, Orange County's only shelter for victims of domestic abuse, said cases of domestic violence among same-sex couples is on the rise.

"We are seeing quite a few of these cases involving [lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender] couples," Wick said. "But there is still some hesitancy to report them because law-enforcement officers usually don't categorize it as domestic violence battery unless the victim tells the officer they are gay."

03-09-2010, 01:43 AM
FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you. There can be 20 moron deputies on a scene and when a trooper rolls up bystanders' chins drop and they are far more impressed. Your pension on earth may be grand, but your pension in the after life will be one in a lake of fire.

Orange County S.O. is a morally bankrupt agency with sodomites making love on the clock. THAT IS ABOMINABLE!!!!!

04-09-2010, 08:24 AM
FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you. There can be 20 moron deputies on a scene and when a trooper rolls up bystanders' chins drop and they are far more impressed. Your pension on earth may be grand, but your pension in the after life will be one in a lake of fire.

Orange County S.O. is a morally bankrupt agency with sodomites making love on the clock. THAT IS ABOMINABLE!!!!!
I used to be a Trooper in Orlando, I'm telling you it a BIG joke. What there chins drop because bystanders can't believe AAA has their own agency. Don't come around with the BS. There are very good Troopers out there working hard, but they don't act like you. I still like FHP, but I'm not planning of going back. For an agency that does nothing, but traffic FHP sure think they are something.

Sorry for all the troopers that are good people,but you have people like this guy making this comments. The Florida Statues clearly stated that the Sheriff's Office is the law enforcement agency of that county. Ok, get it right. If you would read other laws, you might be aware.

04-19-2010, 01:11 AM

I used to be a Trooper in Orlando, I'm telling you it a BIG joke. What there chins drop because bystanders can't believe AAA has their own agency. Don't come around with the BS. There are very good Troopers out there working hard, but they don't act like you. I still like FHP, but I'm not planning of going back. For an agency that does nothing, but traffic FHP sure think they are something.

Sorry for all the troopers that are good people,but you have people like this guy making this comments. The Florida Statues clearly stated that the Sheriff's Office is the law enforcement agency of that county. Ok, get it right. If you would read other laws, you might be aware.

Dude, if you speak the way you write a post I put your IQ around 80. I mean, seriously you are one dumb mofu!!

05-25-2010, 02:04 AM

what statute book are you looking in? i'm neither a trooper or a deputy but even I know jurisdiction starts with state level and degresses downward to county then city. a deputy has 1/67th the police jurisdiction of a State Trooper. There is nothing to argue about here, the Troopers have more jurisdiction but who cares you all are cops, deputies are just cops with small jurisdictions. Oh BTW the county sheriff statement? that statute went out in 1975 with florida reconstruction..sorry to deflate

06-08-2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah, like you won't get your ass in the wringer if you just up and decide to leave your assigned patrol zone and start writing tickets on the other side of the state. You might have statewide jurisdiction, but with FHPs restrictive off-duty policies (i.e. don't get involved unless its going to cause someone harm) you're no different than a deputy out of their county (who may, in fact MUST, take action when they witness a forcible felony in progress)

06-18-2010, 07:52 PM
ALL LEOs take an oath. That oath puts LEOs in a position of higher authority and scrutiny. Crimes are committed every day, but the minute it involves a LEO then it makes headline news. We all took an oath to conduct our selves personally and professionally in a manner that will not cast shame on the agency we work for or the badge we represent.
What is a shame, is that someone would even post this in the first place. If you work for that agency, why would you want to draw more attention to this situation, and if you're a LEO, what motivates you to degrade the values of the thin blue line?
As a LEO, I thought we were all in this together. I thought we were supposed to watch each others back. I thought we were family?
This profession, sadly, isn't what it is cracked up to be. The closest representation of Law Enforcement today is Reno 911, and to think I laughed when I was in the academy and told that by one of my instructors.
Every profession has it's "bad apples". The difference being that not every profession has the power to take away someone's civil rights. When we took that oath we made a promise to uphold the laws of this nation, so help me God.
Why is it that we wear the badge over our heart? Not just for protection, as some theorize, but I think it's a representation that our heart is in this job and on the line.
I have more fear of the people I work with than the people on the street. At least I know who the bad guy is on the street. I thought this was a problem just in my agency, but now I see it's running rampant through the profession.
Our founding fathers would be ashamed.

06-30-2010, 12:49 AM

what statute book are you looking in? i'm neither a trooper or a deputy but even I know jurisdiction starts with state level and degresses downward to county then city. a deputy has 1/67th the police jurisdiction of a State Trooper. There is nothing to argue about here, the Troopers have more jurisdiction but who cares you all are cops, deputies are just cops with small jurisdictions. Oh BTW the county sheriff statement? that statute went out in 1975 with florida reconstruction..sorry to deflate

Thanks for setting it straight Mr. Fruity DEP Officer....now go back to your forum

10-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Goodgrief! A cop gets caught with his pants down BIG news! Like we haven't heard of this a hundred times before. So why is this soooo different than all of the other cops with their pants down? OOHHH, he's gay, yea that just changes EVERYTHING!
Wait a minute, NO IT DOESN"T!!! Same thing another cop caught with his pants down. If you think he's the only gay in the S.O. or there isn't any in your dept. you are only fooling yourself. The stats are 1 out of 10. Get over yourself and keep it in your pants while at work!!!!

10-29-2010, 07:31 PM
FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you.

FHP hiring standards are some of lowest in the state, that's a fact, just take the time to compare them to OCSO's. Lets be honest here, FHP is not this "end all be all" well respected agency by all citizens, you have a job to write tickets and work crashes and thats it. I don't know of any deputies within OCSO that are jealous and want to quit to go work for FHP, do you? However we have quite a few deputies who have left FHP for the S.O. and that is another fact.

11-05-2010, 12:16 AM
FHP is not AAA with a badge. You are just jealous they wouldn't hire you.

FHP hiring standards are some of lowest in the state, that's a fact, just take the time to compare them to OCSO's. Lets be honest here, FHP is not this "end all be all" well respected agency by all citizens, you have a job to write tickets and work crashes and thats it. I don't know of any deputies within OCSO that are jealous and want to quit to go work for FHP, do you? However we have quite a few deputies who have left FHP for the S.O. and that is another fact.

You guys play Elton John on your off duty details. So elite that joke of an SO where you work.

12-11-2010, 04:20 AM
State Fire Marshall, ABT detectives and State Insurance Fraud detectives have it made...sorry but FHP and the political, tip toey sheriff offices don't have it made like us