PDA

View Full Version : 10-43

Pages : [1] 2

01-05-2010, 12:12 PM
There has been an awful lot of comments on here about false applications, false degrees, and unethical/criminal behavior of members of the police dept. Instead of going around, and around about it, I encourage you to use this post to reveal that information which you think needs to be looked at. "I" will investigate your claim, and assure you that if its true, it will come to light to all. This is not meant to be a witch hunt, But rather a safe and secure way to report "SERIOUS" infractions and accusations that can be substantiated by someone who is willing and capable of investigating the issue and reporting it to the proper authorities.

I am not concerned with your personal feelings about a particular officer or administrator, or how you may feel that they wronged you in some way. But rather solid, credible, information.

If you do respond, try your best to post the information in such a way as to not get deleted due to a term of use violation. If it does, please try again. Again, this is a serious person posting this, and my hope is to get serious replies.

01-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Ok, I dont want to violate rules here so I'm gonna have to be careful how I word this.
He or she is between 4'11 and 6'10. He or she is either white or not.
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.
Go to the water cooler and take 13 steps east/northeast. Then hum the tune to the Partridge Family show.

Ain't gonna happen, friend. Noone has the guts to back up their ignorant claims I can assure you. This place is full of liars and cowards. The city should be proud.

01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
You can't be serious about investigating from these posts. Get real. If the citizens of Zephyrhills are that concerned , this is not the place to be. Enough said.

01-05-2010, 02:37 PM
There has been an awful lot of comments on here about false applications, false degrees, and unethical/criminal behavior of members of the police dept. Instead of going around, and around about it, I encourage you to use this post to reveal that information which you think needs to be looked at. "I" will investigate your claim, and assure you that if its true, it will come to light to all. This is not meant to be a witch hunt, But rather a safe and secure way to report "SERIOUS" infractions and accusations that can be substantiated by someone who is willing and capable of investigating the issue and reporting it to the proper authorities.

I am not concerned with your personal feelings about a particular officer or administrator, or how you may feel that they wronged you in some way. But rather solid, credible, information.

If you do respond, try your best to post the information in such a way as to not get deleted due to a term of use violation. If it does, please try again. Again, this is a serious person posting this, and my hope is to get serious replies.

You don't need to look any further then your patrol officers.

01-05-2010, 03:30 PM
You can't be serious about investigating from these posts. Get real. If the citizens of Zephyrhills are that concerned , this is not the place to be. Enough said.

Don't be so quick to discredit everything that is posted on this forum. I'm sure a lot of it is nonsense, but underneath some of the nonsense is the truth. You just have to wead through it to find it and being that you are police officers, you should be good at distinguishing the nonsense from the truth. :D

01-05-2010, 03:32 PM

One of your Captains is onto something and knows who this is about. He just has to continue his investigation.

01-05-2010, 09:14 PM
O the tangled web we weave............lets tell all, lets investigate all, no wait a minuit someone is investigating ect ect...This is such a stupid way to live our lives. Hiding behind a screen of usernames, threatning BIG revelations, using innuendos and hints of vague possessions of inside knowledge.
Real men of valor and integrity would not waste time or energy at such nonsense.
That leaves the idiots who write this crap.

01-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Once again, this is an opportunity for anyone who has information to come forward with their concerns. So far, no one has posted anything but useless remarks. However, you are the same people on here claiming that no action is taken on behalf of your claims. If no one comes forth with credible information, then you only have yourselfs to blame. The coward comments are not warranted. If you are truly a law enforcement officer with this agency or another, then you know the ramifications of being vocal especially if it concerns someone of high ranking. You are not being a coward. Anyone would feel the need to report those type of claims anonymously for their own protection. Every employer has procedures set in place for employees or anyone for that matter to come forward with information and to do it anonymously! Stop making ignorant, uneducated, and unwanted comments on this post. If you are not interested in helping, then you have no business complaining in the first place!

01-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Once again, this is an opportunity for anyone who has information to come forward with their concerns. So far, no one has posted anything but useless remarks. However, you are the same people on here claiming that no action is taken on behalf of your claims. If no one comes forth with credible information, then you only have yourselfs to blame. The coward comments are not warranted. If you are truly a law enforcement officer with this agency or another, then you know the ramifications of being vocal especially if it concerns someone of high ranking. You are not being a coward. Anyone would feel the need to report those type of claims anonymously for their own protection. Every employer has procedures set in place for employees or anyone for that matter to come forward with information and to do it anonymously! Stop making ignorant, uneducated, and unwanted comments on this post. If you are not interested in helping, then you have no business complaining in the first place!

10-17, what more do you want me to say to you?

It's one of your patrol officers who is a veteran. They were assigned to another position in your department other then just a patrol officer, they're no longer in this position. They put on the website regarding this position that they had a degree from an institution that they do not have.

I'm not going to say the officer's name because you and I both know it would be deleted. Nor do I feel like I need to state his name, you should be able to figure it out by the information that I have given to you.

As a police department, I would think you would have checked this profile on this website regarding this particular officer since it is a representation of ZPD and this position is on the payroll of ZPD, to make sure that what was written was accurate because I know for a fact it wasn't, which leads me to believe that if he had the balls to post that on a website he probably put that on his employment application.

01-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Can you direct me to where this "posting" is? Is this person a former detective who is now of light duty? Can you tell me now you know that the degree is false? Do you know of anyone else who has done the same thing?

01-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Can you direct me to where this "posting" is? Is this person a former detective who is now of light duty? Can you tell me now you know that the degree is false? Do you know of anyone else who has done the same thing?

The posting is no longer there since a new officer is handling this position now, but it was on this website for about 5-6 months last year. I confronted this patrol officer about it and he knew that it wasn't accurate information but blamed the webmaster for putting it on there which I found hard to believe that a webmaster wouldn't write a bio on a police officer, but I really wanted to believe that this was the case with him, but I know now that it wasn't.

No, this person was never a detective nor is on light duty. This officer is a patrol officer who held this particular position two times but not consecutively.

I can't tell you how I know that this information was false because I'm sure if the particular officer even reads this post he will know who I am and if I came out and told you how I knew this information was false there's no telling you what he would do to me.

I would be one of the few people that would know that this degree was not true. This man was once someone I looked up to and thought a lot about and when I found that this was posted about him, I was pretty upset that I confronted him about it. He was more upset about me confronting him then the untruthful degree and this bio remained on this website until another officer took over this position.

If you contact the webmaster of this particular website, they may be able to pull up this bio on him even though it is no longer on this website.

No, I'm not aware of any other officers in this same situation, but I would highly suggest that you run all your officers back through their background check because if he actually put this degree on his employment application like he did on this website who knows if someone else has done the same.

01-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Is this officer's initials (J.S.)? What type of degree is false, from what institution?

01-05-2010, 11:06 PM
10-17, I can't answer that question, I hope you understand that. I've given you enough information for you to handle looking into it yourself if you are in the position to do so. I've told you where to go and look. I don't even know who you are, I'm hoping that you are someone who is truly in a position to handle this and not someone just stirring the pot or portraying to be something other then what they are.

This man was someone who I looked up to and who had integrity and I never would have thought he was capable of this, but when I saw it in black and white, there was no denying it no matter how much I may have wanted to.

Knowing who he is now, he'll know who I am and will probably try to discredit me, but it was written in black and white on this website. You just need to contact the webmaster to see if he can pull this bio for you and you'll see it yourself.

I really can't tell you what I'm more upset about regarding this, the fact that a lie was written on this bio about his education or the fact that he needed to make up something that wasn't truthful either way he knew better. He also knew that it was there and should of had it removed and by leaving it on that website, it let me know that he was involved in this untruthfulness.

01-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the info that you have given. I will not press you further, but I'm just curious about something? How would confirming the initials disclose your identity? The info you have already given is substantial. Also, I take it that this "position" is an SRO?

01-05-2010, 11:39 PM
10-17, I can't come out and confirm his identity to you. Who knows how he will react to it nor do I know how he will react to what I 've already posted. He's very quick to anger and I'm not sure what he's capable of or what he might do to me. I've already said enough to you and have gone out on a limb by doing so. Please understand this.

The reason I have done this is, he knew better then to do this and it's not fair to people who truly have earned a degree.

I don't even know your identity, are you truly someone who has the influence to do something about this?

01-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Info, yes I am able. Anyone is able. It's just a matter of looking at the file and verifying. Thanks for the info. I will say that I'm perplexed due to the fact that I thought that this accusation (false education) was more directed at a command staff member. At least the previous post seemed to suggest that. However, any info is appreciated.

01-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Okay everyone calm down. The person giving all the clues and hints is that same crazy, lovestruck, fatal attraction stalker chick that was on here a couple months ago sobbing because this guy wouldnt abandon his family for her.
She knew he was married and had kids but she lacked the honor or decency to turn down his sleazy advances. When he had enough of hitting it and realized she was insane in the membrane, he quit talking to her. Now she is like Glenn Close in the movie Fatal Attraction screaming "I will not be ignored!!!"

01-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Crazy bird, I realize that any information provided could be false, or someone fishing for information. Maybe they are only trying to get back at someone who wronged them. But the type of information provided is just the type we are looking for. It can easily be evaluated for accuracy. In the previous administration many of you complained endlessly about trivial matters that had no real substance or evidence of official wrongdoing. That of course changed dramatically when someone was pointed in the right direction and verifiable information was sought out. This should give you faith in the fact that if someone does something very wrong, someone will deal with it! All these other rumors are garbage! If these runors were true, these people would be fired or severely disiplined.

I realize that there are certain individuals who are operating under a less than ethical/professional manner. But until they do something wrong, or someone reveals information you must endure their reign. Dont look for minor transgressions in your fellow co-workers, everyone makes minor mistakes. And it could be you who is on that receiving end one day. Rather focus on major violations that bring into question one's motives and ethics. These type of problems will almost always wash themselves out along with the individual.

01-06-2010, 01:25 AM
10-17, and the threats begin from this officer. I informed you that he was quick to anger. Please get your officer in line.

01-06-2010, 01:40 AM
sing with me....oh mcdonald, oh mcdonald, oh mcdougal quitin-time!

01-06-2010, 03:35 AM
Well apparently someone posted something that was deleted with a username of "anonymous". Please try again. Remember to come as close as you can without violating.

01-06-2010, 03:38 AM
the post that was deleted contained an officer's name and it implied something.

01-06-2010, 03:39 AM
Can you elaborate.......?

01-06-2010, 03:43 AM
I'm not the one that deleted it, but it gave an officer's name and from what I understood it to mean, it suggested it was quitin time for this officer. It is not the officer that you were referring to though.

01-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Oh thanks, I saw that post....the ronald mcdonald thing.......i just didnt know if there was more than one that was deleted. Are you a moderator, or an interested person? Can you provide any info?

01-06-2010, 03:49 AM
I'm neither, who are you?

01-06-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm someone trying to get answers the appropiate way. I figure you are an interested officer or employee being you noticed the deleted post. Please feel free to comment on any concerns you may have and would like addressed.

01-06-2010, 03:58 AM
what are you going to do with these answers?

01-06-2010, 04:00 AM
if someone provides credible, verifiable information on wrongdoing, it will be investigated and reported in such a way that it cannot be ignored.

01-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Are you the chief or one of the captains?

01-06-2010, 04:08 AM
No. But if this was the Chief or Captain they obviously would'nt admit it!!

01-06-2010, 04:11 AM
touche' --

01-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Well it seems that no one has or is willing to share any information. There has been so much complaining about impropriety on this site that I was sure people would come forth. I know you are all policemen and dont need to be told this......but, if you have some info and are weary about posting here for your own protection.......Go to a library, or internet cafe instead of your own computer/ip address. This will assure your confidentiality.

Thanks, 10-17.

01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Nice try, stupid. You insinuate you are someone from the adminsitration who is gonna act on any info given here. You revealed yourself as a civilian fraud when you referred to us as "policemen".
This is probably the Love-sick Chick still stalking the cop she wanted to convince to abandon his family. Ignore her.

01-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Dear fraud, I would like to address you directly, however to do so would compromise my position. First of all, I already stated that I am not part of the administration. And if you pick up the phone and call the Pasco county Sheriff's office, you will find that their IA guys are civilians. That should be your hint! Also, no one has anything to loose by posting info. The worst thing that could happen is nothing at all! Then you would be in the same boat you are in now, would'nt you? But again, if you do post something credible and valid, and something is done, then your "fraud' claim will be unfounded! It appears to me so far that none of you have any valid info, or you would be more than willing to report it. But yet you continue to complain on this site. What are you accomplishing? Your accusing me of being a fraud, but yet your not willing to put any effort forward at all! I'm not spreading rumors, I'm not bashing anyone, and I'm not making foolish, immature comments. I'm being as serious as I can be.

01-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Why do we keep attacking this woman? Did anyone validate her claim yet or even look into it?

01-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Dear fraud, I would like to address you directly, however to do so would compromise my position. First of all, I already stated that I am not part of the administration. And if you pick up the phone and call the Pasco county Sheriff's office, you will find that their IA guys are civilians. That should be your hint! Also, no one has anything to loose by posting info. The worst thing that could happen is nothing at all! Then you would be in the same boat you are in now, would'nt you? But again, if you do post something credible and valid, and something is done, then your "fraud' claim will be unfounded! It appears to me so far that none of you have any valid info, or you would be more than willing to report it. But yet you continue to complain on this site. What are you accomplishing? Your accusing me of being a fraud, but yet your not willing to put any effort forward at all! I'm not spreading rumors, I'm not bashing anyone, and I'm not making foolish, immature comments. I'm being as serious as I can be.

10-17, I don't know who you are, what position you hold or if you even hold a position at ZPD, but there is a "brotherhood" among police officers. They're quick to gossip, moan and groan about each other behind each other's back, but when it comes down to calling one of their "brothers" out about a wrong doing officially, they back away because of this "brotherhood". It's partially because of this "brotherhood" that you have crooked cops so long at departments, because they protect one another. They'll always defend their "brother" even if it is evident that their "brother" is in the wrong. They'll attack the other party and make their "brother" look like a saint. All you have to do is go back and read the posts about this woman that they keep attacking on here to see that this is the truth. They are quick to call her all these names, but fail to call their "brother" any names and the last time I checked, it takes two to tango.

I'm not a party to any of this, but I would be compelled if I was in a position to do so, to take a good look at what this woman has said about this untruthful degree that this officer may have because there's a chance she may be correct and be onto something here or she might not be, but she chose to use this avenue as a way to state this and 10-17, you asked for this kind of information and she replied to you. So if you really are in a position to investigate this allegation she's given you enough information to start this investigation. I would ignore the attacks on this woman by other posters as they are just trying to ruin the credibilty of a woman that they don't know anything about other then what she posted on this board. They are trying to "protect" one of their own by attacking her credibility in hopes that someone will dismiss what she is trying to show.

It's up to you 10-17

01-08-2010, 01:24 AM
This crazy chick keeps writing replies to her own posts acting like she's someone else who happens to support her. Nice try, stalker c---. Your writing style is very obvious in all your crazy posts.

01-08-2010, 01:26 AM
This crazy chick keeps writing replies to her own posts acting like she's someone else who happens to support her. Nice try, stalker c---. Your writing style is very obvious in all your crazy posts.

I assure you, I am not this "chick". I don't have the correct body parts to be a chick.

01-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Hey Birdy, just a question, are you by chance the officer they are referring to? :devil:

01-08-2010, 04:40 PM
Well it looks like something is getting done? Very interesting, I have to say.

01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Well it looks like something is getting done? Very interesting, I have to say.

What is getting done?

01-08-2010, 11:31 PM
The crazy chick hasn't posted in over 5 minutes. Either someone had her Baker Acted or she doubled-down on her Xanax and malt liquor.

01-09-2010, 01:26 AM
It must make you feel like such a big man to insult a woman, real impressive there buddy.

01-09-2010, 01:21 PM
It must make you feel like Glen Close in Fatal Attraction to sit in your robe all day typing on the computer screaming "I will not be ignored!"

If you actually have a job, I can assure you that your co-workers are sick of hearing you whine "woe is me" because this guy wouldnt abandon his family for you. Behind your back they badmouth your craziness and say "That's what she gets for dating a married man".

Get a life and get over it, you dumb c---.

01-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Maybe it's you who needs to get a life. You call this woman names and you don't know anything about this woman. Real class you have there buddy. Why don't you get off this woman's a$$ and stop attacking her and focus more on "him" since it does take two to tango buddy. At least she didn't lie about who she was jacka&&.

01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
LOL LOL LOL - Thanks for the huge laugh.

I'm a very long time friend of the woman you are referring to. I also know who "he" is and read that website with that "degree" as she showed it to me at the time she discovered it. I can assure you that she is not sitting around thinking about him. She's currently recovering from major surgery and has follow up care that she's dealing with along with the recent death of her grandfather. She doesn't sit around thinking about him or really care about him anymore. He proved himself to be nothing but a liar and as far as talking about him, the only thing she really says is what an extreme disappointment he has turned out to be. You people think that she sits on here and post all of this crap about him, but she doesn't have the time to do so. So back off of her!

01-09-2010, 09:21 PM
This gets creepier by the minute. Now she has multiple personalities posting on here as her "friend". I must suggest the male half of this sick relationship get a court authorized restraining order because this woman is very unstable. I fear for what she might do to his family. She may take it a step further than boiling the kids' pet rabbit.

01-09-2010, 10:20 PM
I guest that would be wabbit stew? Well to all who have posted on here the last couple of days I wanted to inform you all that I have put in the request for "those" records concerning the allegations of false educational degrees. I will inform you all via this website of the outcome next week. To the officer in question: "JS" I want to say that I do not know who it is that is posting these comments and info about you. I personally think that's its not this woman but rather another officer in the dept. that doesnt care for you. But remember, thats justs my opinion.....I could be completely wrong. Also, Please, Please, dont take this attempt to look at your records as me having any contempt for you at all. My hope is that the records will reveal no wrongdoing or false information. But I had to request them for the sake of demonstrating to everyone on this board that I was serious about investigating their claims. My hope is that this inquiry will encourage those with serious, and credible allegations to come forward on this site.

Realize that anything that is reported to me on this site, will then force the Admin to look at it too! Exactly my intentions from the beginning! So listen up, stop screwing around with all these comments on this woman......dont worry who is reporting it.....this is your chance to air your complaint or concern that will be genuinely looked at. Use it to your advantage. Again please dont use it to get back at fellow co-workers that you have not get along with or have some beef with. But report only what you know or believe to be serious issues that really need and should be addressed. Thank you for your cooperation.

01-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey, crazy chick. You have certain characteristics in your writing style that conform you are "10-17". Nice try but I bet your target isn't shaking in his boots. There are legal reasons why someone with authority would not really be posting the steps of an internal affairs investigation on the internet. Let it go...noone is falling for it.

01-09-2010, 11:32 PM
I see why people on this site resort to name calling, I'm temped to also, but wont to respect my own request. No one has posted anything contrary to IA rules or standards. Nor has anyone posted anything about an ongoing IA. Yes, you are right, I would be breaking the rules/law concerning an officer's rights if "I" was the employees supervisor, and if I was conducting an official IA on that said officer and then posting the steps or information on this site. But I have never said that "I" was the supervisor, investigator, or anything else! Let me give you a lesson that you either think I dont know, or you are not familiar with.

Pursuant to Florida Statute 119, also known as the "FLorida public records law", anyone can request information concerning an officer's personnel file, except with personal identifying information being exempt. Doing so would not constitute the beginning of an IA unless the department/chief formally informs the officer in writing that he/she is under inquiry. That would only happen if the dept. took it upon themselves to investigate and seek out the same info that the requestor is seeking. If they found a problem, then they would begin an IA. Nothing prevents me or anyone else from seeking the records and then reporting any dicrepancies to the administration. The media does it all the time.

Furthermore, a law enforcement agency does not have to do an IA to fire someone or discipline them unless they intend to question the officer under oath. For instance, If an officer commits an act, that is verifiable overtley without the need to interview the officer for reason's of discovery, then an IA would not "have" to be done. Ofcourse, most agencies would do one anyway and question the officer just as a courtesy and for liability reasons. The inquiry into the records of "JS" will produce one of the following senarios.

A. I will look at them and find nothing to report as false. The PD will do the same, and nothing will come of it.

B. If the PD finds something questionable, or if I report something to them, then they will start there own "official" inquiry which may or may not include an IA. But if they do decide to start an IA, THEN THEY WILL INFORM THE OFFICER OF THE INQUIRY IN WRITTING AND THE RULES/LAWS OF IA's are activated! That has not happened yet. And if it did, only the officer and command staff would know and would not be on this site reporting it!

01-10-2010, 02:52 AM
10-17, did you contact the webmaster regarding the website in question? Yes, you are correct, the people on this board want to assume they know everything and who I am, but they don't have a clue as to who I am.

01-10-2010, 03:47 AM
HCC - Associates in Criminal Justice Degree

01-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Info, no I did not. Whatever was on there cannot be attributed to "JS". What would be substantial is if he declared a degree that does not exist. If this declaration is in the form of a statement in an application then there would be an issue. The issue would be that a false statement was made in the employment application, which would be perjury. The applications become a sworn document when they are turned in and notorized. That's why I doubt that "JS" has done anything wrong. Whoever did his background would have no doubt checked the degrees he listed on the Application. Or, He might have earned the degree after his intitial employment. Also for your information, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement grants incentive pay for certain higher education to officers with active employment. The employing agency must submit an annual report showing that any officer who obtains certain job related degrees has been paid the amounts specified by the FDLE rules. Part of those rules that the employer verify and certify those degrees are valid. These amounts can total as much as $130.00/ month. These reports are generated through the FDLE's ATMS (automated training management system) by this agency. I doubt very seriously that this has not been done correctly. Basically, for the officer to get the salary incentive pay, he/she would have to prove it to the employer.
I'm not trying to minimize the complaint or defend "JS". But facts are facts! Hopefully maybe now others reading this will know that I am serious and that I do know all about "OUR" profession!

01-10-2010, 04:31 AM
10-17, I cannot tell you if indeed he put this degree on his employment application, I'm not privy to that information, but this "degree" was suppossely obtained back in 1995, a long time before he was an officer at ZPD. I obtained all this information from that website which was a bio that he wrote for a particular position that he held at ZPD which he no longer holds. What I find surprising is, ZPD did not read this bio to verify its contents since it was on a school website and reflected an officer with ZPD with a picture of him in uniform. It wouldn't surprise me either way if he did or did not put this "degree" on his actual employment application or if someone may have not verified the degree because weirder things have happened or have gone on at this department.

If your findings come back that he did not put this on his application, I would highly recommend that your department verify all information that is put out in any form that is a direct reflection of your department. This wasn't a facebook, my space kind of website. This was a website that identified him holding a particular paid position within ZPD and listed his credentials in that website. I sure would hope that any website that is in direct connection with ZPD would be verified for accuracy.

01-10-2010, 05:22 AM
The record request will come back this week. So we will know then. Thanks for your input. Do you have anymore info concerning anyone or anything else you want to share?

01-10-2010, 10:09 AM
10-17, I'm going to wait to see what your findings are regarding this information before I share any further information with you.

01-10-2010, 11:16 AM
If you are indeed doing an investigation, would it not be unprofessional to reveal that it might be another officer posting things about JS. How about revealing the initials?

01-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Info, I understand. I'll post as soon as can get results. Again thanks.
To Just Curious: I was just giving my opinion that I'm not sure it was this "Woman" posting and maybe it was another officer. I was'nt trying to insinuate that I might know who that could be, I dont have any Idea. I only said that because I know that alot of people have posted comments about him previously. I didnt want people reading this to come to the conclusion that is was this "woman" cause I didnt want anyone to not take this serious. I dont care who it is posting. No matter what, even if it is a lie, it can easily be checked out. I just think it might be another cop. But there was one posting the person made that made me think it could be some woman or someone other than a cop. That was the posting that talked about this wonderful thing called "brotherhood"! Let me depart for a moment and give my personal feelings about this.....Brotherhood thing.......That's an old, old, old thing of the past. This job is just like any other job or profession. The only people who watch out for you are people who are really your friend and that you have bonded with, probably off the job. But other than that.........these officers are WORST than any citizen complaintant. They will turn on you and hang you out to dry and ruin your career and charge you with a crime if they dont like you or if it becomes convenient for them to do so! Now.....Please.......someone dont think that this is one of the Big 3! I mean the 3 names of (RB, RP, GM). What happened was their own doing !! But that doesnt mean that a lot of people didnt enjoy the hell out of it. Let's face it, alot of people had alot of beef with those folks! "Brotherhood" thing goes out the window! ........what I'm saying is if your liked and have friends and they are your supervisors....then you'll be ok. But if you dont have friends and your supervisors dont care for you then they could care less about you, your job, career or anything else. They might save your life while your on the payroll, but they would do that for anyone, even a criminal!
So please leave that brotherhood crap thing alone!! It makes me sick......its like someone living in lala land. That made me think it might be a civilian woman/man! People still believe that. And it aint just Zpd.......any other place is the same way....they cant stand each other and doing whatever they can to get rid of each other! Its just a job guys, just another job!

01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Oh boy, this is worse than I thought. She stayed up allllllll night posting back and forth to herself as "10-17" and "Info". I really, really hope the male half who was stupid enough to get involved with this mentally ill woman gets a restraining order. There's no telling what she is capable of if she's deranged enough to post all night using her multiple personalities.
How sad and pathetic she is.

01-10-2010, 02:55 PM
10-17, I have to laugh as the other posters on this board think you and I are one of the same and that we are both this "woman". If these other posters are officers then they really need to sharpen their investigation skills as they are pretty dull to think we are the same person or this "woman". I do wonder why these other posters even care about this "woman" or why they are so fixated on this "woman" to feel the need to keep posting on this thread about her. They claim she is the one who needs mental help, but this appears to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

01-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Maybe this "woman" has information on them too and their scared little boys? I have info but haven't verified it as of yet, so I'll get back with you, if indeed that info is true.

I also encourage anyone with info to step forward.

There's talk about you guys in our department, in another county north of yours. One of our (unethical to the bone) deputies used to work for your department and the stories he tells, WOW. He's recently been put back on patrol and is no longer a detective. He needs to go and he will, in time.

01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Info, I agree with you. I believe the postings are an attempt by someone to get me to say more about who I (10-17) really am. This is probably someone in admin who is wondering what info about them is on its way up to the surface!

01-11-2010, 02:31 AM
10-17, I agree with you. It should be interesting to see what information the other poster is working on. I bet there is more then one person worried at ZPD.

01-11-2010, 04:20 AM
By the way, I'm not the person who requested the Captain's (Before & After) applications. But it sure is interesting to speculate on what they were looking for. Does anyone care to shed some light on that issue.

01-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I find this forum to be so very funny. You all sound like a bunch of cackling women at a missionary sewing circle. Do any of you realize what harm you do to your dept?Or to each other.
Your snide little "hints' of wrong doing and your constant *****ing about each other is simply tearing down bit by bit the morale of what is to each of you your livlihood.
Imagine what you would be doing now if not working at ZPD.Imagine even worse if you are in a situation where you need the very people you are trying to ruin on this site. I would not want to be thinking the cop next to me in a dangerous situation is the cop I have just ridiculed and or degraded.
IMO .. I think this forum should be wiped out.Put a suggestion box up in the dept.Go to your chief or capts and tell them whats bothering you.Better yet, walk up to the man/woman you have a question or complaint about and tell them your concern.
We use to have pride in our jobs, in our brotherhood in our administraters.The policeman in our neighbor hood was respected.Now we have a public forum where we air our dirty linen.Where half a truth is taken for truth, where we hide who we are.
When do we get back to the essentials? You /I are hired to do a job in whatever area you are in.It is not your job to investigate the man standing next to you. It is not your job to put out "press' releases on this forum with suspicions of each other. Tell it to the proper
person then go finish your shift.
And to the persons posting on LEO Affairs, who have no involvement with the dept..
I hope you never need me.

01-11-2010, 03:18 PM
LOL1, I brought my concern to the officer in question and he did nothing to rectify the situation. As far as everyone being police officers on this site, you are mistaken. You don't have to be a police officer to be involved with ZPD.

01-11-2010, 04:18 PM
I do realize that everyone is not an officer on this site.I applaude you for expressing your concerns.Have you considered that perhaps it takes longer than you would like for it to, for you to see results? In any case what possible good do you see it being for the constant airing of our dept business? The brothers and sisters of this dept are smart and well trained.We all know our obligations to the city.The tearing down of any one of our unit chips away at the overall well being of our Dept.How can we not possibly agree on that point?
Again... look internally for solutions. This is not an impossible thing to do.Spend as much time trying to do your job as well as you can, the problems will be solved but not by this type of public exposure.I know I sound corny and immature. Believe me when I say I am neither. IMO we have a great group of people working at ZPD. This forum is not helping us.

01-11-2010, 04:35 PM
LOL1, I gave this particular officer months to remove this information from that website. I think that was more then enough time to rectify the situation, but he chose not to do it.

As far as moral is concerned, how can having false information on a website about a degree be good for any department? It's not fair to the other officers who indeed have degrees. Untruthfulness is NEVER good for any department or job. When you find any untruthfulness you have to wonder what else is out there and if it is a lie or the truth and in your positions, the public has to count on you to be truthful. Remember your sworn officers?

Like I said before, I do not know if he put this information on his employment application because I'm not privy to that information, but it was on that school website for months and I KNOW that particular degree he stated there is false.

01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
ok, you have done your part.You talked to him, you publicly posted the info. By your own statement you are not sure if he intenionally put wrong info for himself.
What do expect to get out of continuing to rehash this info? Do you have a personal vendetta against this person? If so, again this is the wrong place to air this already overdone subject.
It seems to me, and I mean no disrespect to you, but are you really interested in the good of ZPD or is your intention simply to keep the fires stirred? If you are a member of the dept then put your own hard feelings away and try to help heal the wounds caused by previous administrations.Our dept needs to unify ourselves. We need not only strong leaders, but our lower ranks need to begin to pull together.We can be a strong and effective police dept. Our city is growing.Will we grow with it or will we continue to disintegrate?

01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
LOL1, he did write that bio on that website, so he did put that information out there. The police department has to have integrity and you cannot have integrity when you have police officers putting things in print that are not accurate. You have to fix that problem and until you do, you will get what you have now.

01-11-2010, 10:58 PM
To all whom are concerned, The records have been checked, and NO falsification has taken place. The degree earned in 1995 is an A.S. from Tampa College. They are now known as Everest University. Between, they were known as (FMU) Florida Metropolitan University. Also, the degree was verified as meeting the accreditation criteria by Fdle in order to qualify for the salary incentive program.

I believe that on the "Bio" page it was inadvertently listed as being from (HCC) Hillsborough Community College, when in fact it was Tampa College. That may
explain why it could have appeared to be untrue.

Now this can be put to rest, and hopefully you will find confidence in my efforts to review your concerns. If you still have any doubt, feel free to ask the city clerk or anyone in the command staff, as they obviously verified the information also before forwarding it to me.

01-12-2010, 02:38 AM
How does one inadvertently forget or mistaken the name of the school they graduated from? Just wondering. Seriously? Thanks 10-17 for checking this.

01-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I've never seen the "Bio". What was important was only that his application was true. Whats posted on the schools website cant be blamed on him. Someone else could've typed it wrong when entered.

01-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Thank you for your clarification of this issue.This is the proper way to handle these questions. There is usually an answer to be found if you truly seek an answer instead of
tossing accusations.
The bad guys are taking over when they find dissent among our ranks.
We need to remember who we are and what we stand for.
Everyon have a good day.

01-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Not to stir the pot, but if this officer was truly confronted about this "typo" as Info said he was, why didn't he remedy the situation? Also, didn't he read his own bio on this website if someone else wrote it for him to make sure it was accurate? I sure would be reading anything that is written about me and verifying it for accuracy. Again, not stirring the pot, but just really wondering about this.

01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Again let me say, I have never seen the "bio", so I cant comment on what or how it should have been corrected. I was only concerned with what could be an "official" infraction. If an officer were to say for instance that he/she was a navy seal on their myspace page, and not be......that would not be a chargeable offense. To lie on an employment application would be! Some of you have continued to say that the schools website is a reflection of the Police dept, but officially you hold them to that. Its not significant to even care whether or not it was done on purpose or not. There is no advantage to him to have put it there or have someone else put it there or ignore it once it was there!! It served him no purpose whatsoever!. He "has" a 2 year degree. Its not significant.

01-12-2010, 04:59 PM
10-17, you and I will have to agree to disagree here. A school website becomes a reflection of the police department when that officer is being paid out of the City of Zhills funds to have one of their officers there in that capacity. Anything that officer says, does, writes or is written about him or her on that schools website becomes a reflection of ZPD because again that officer is being paid by Zhills to be in that position. They are not employed by the school board, they are employed by ZPD.

If the officer was not being paid by Zhills then I would agree with you, but that is not the case. I would highly suggest that the department review and sign off of anything that is a reflection of the department before it is posted on any forum that has to do with their position with ZPD. If this was posted on a myspace/facebook account it would be a moot point, but because it is a school website that the officer is being paid to be at it is a valid argument.

I am not disputing his two year degree at Tampa College, but I respectfully disagree with your assessment of what was perhaps written in his bio on the school website to not be of significance to ZPD. That would be like saying anything that the officer who holds that particular position does at that school doesn't matter to ZPD and I totally and respectfully disagree with that.

01-12-2010, 05:19 PM
This is my final attempt to reach your mind: All that was wrong was the name of the school. That doesnt change anything from a moral stand point. Its not of any importance.
Please move on. You must have some animosity for this guy! If you really could get in any trouble for something like that, the whole police department would be working at 7-11!!!

01-12-2010, 05:30 PM
10-17, my comments were not really about this "officer" but more general. I couldn't care one way or another about this "officer". Thanks for the laugh about the whole department working at 7-11 though :snicker:

01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
I obtained my degree from Yale, oops I meant jail. I guess I inadvertently changed the name. It's all the same just as long as I have a degree. No harm, no foul :devil:

01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
ROFLMAO=ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF, Now that would be a moral issue!! But if you were in Jail long enough to earn a degree, then you would'nt be eligible to apply for a law enforcement position in the first place!

P.S. Unless it was Pasco County Sheriff.

01-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Now don't knock my degree. My school catered to my mind, body and spirit. It's all good in the hood :D

01-14-2010, 04:01 AM
FDLE needs to raise their standards if they accept degrees from Tampa College/Florida Metropolitan University/Everest University and whatever other name they decide to change their name to. That's almost as bad as buying a degree.

01-14-2010, 04:39 AM
I remember reading something about FMU awhile ago and I just googled it and found the following:

Florida Metropolitan University is now called Everest University. The institution does not have the preferred regional accreditation. It does have a national accreditation but this will have some problems associated with it should you attempt to transfer credits to other regionally accredited institutions, and may not be recognized by some employers. There has been some controversy over the school practices in misleading prospective students as to the transferability of their credits. I would suggest very strongly you search for another college or university that has the preferred regional accreditation. With a regional accreditation you can be assured the coursework and degree you complete will be recognized by all other colleges and universities as well as employers.

Why would someone attend a school like this?

01-14-2010, 03:22 PM
943.22 Salary incentive program for full-time officers.--

(1) For the purpose of this section, the term:

(a) "Accredited college, university, or community college" means a college, university, or community college that has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, another regional accrediting agency, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, or an accrediting agency or association that is recognized by the database created and maintained by the United States Department of Education.

..........I could not agree with you more!! I have been aware of the many accreditation issues surrounding these types of schools for a long time. I personally think our government should do something to limit the exposure of innocent students and young people trying to get a start in life from being a victim of these types of practices. Tampa college was raided by the FBI when they were on Busch blvd in tampa. Then they became a part of FMU. Now FMU has changed names to Everest University. I would not attend any shcool that was not "Regionally Accredited by Sacs (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)" , or another Regionally accredited body. All of these other 'Nationally" accrediting bodies are independent and not mutually recognized across the U.S. However, there is one National body that has been widely accepted by the Regional bodies and that is ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools). FMU has attained this recognition. Also if you look at other agencies like Tampa Police, you will find that their Website names ACICS as qualifying to meet their degree requirements. Also, the Florida Statute above was amended awhile back to include ACICS. So the degree is good, at least for the purposes of attaining a L/E job and the salary incentive program.

01-14-2010, 04:15 PM
It may be good for the FDLE, but when you try to go to another school good luck in getting your degree/credits accepted. It will be like starting all over again. I agree, they should close these schools down. What a scam and a waste of a student's time, but then again, I guess the student should have looked into the school prior to completing any coursework there.

01-14-2010, 04:37 PM
I think its very misleading too. An innocent person could think that because FDLE and some agencies accept degrees from an ACICS school that it is accepted everywhere. I dont know if you can really blame the students.....most people have no idea how to look into these things and would'nt know where to start. I would say to everyone: Dont go to any school that is not regionally accredited, with that being (in Florida) SACS only. Any other school is a waste of your money and time. There is a reason why real schools and colleges dont accept anything but SACS.

01-14-2010, 05:04 PM
I guess it would be safe to say, that the curriculum at these types of "schools" is easier then say HCC, PHCC, SPC where their degrees are transferrable.

01-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Yes much easier. There is a list of things to watch out for on the dept. of education's website that seem to be consistent in these "fake" schools. They refer to them as 'Diploma Mills". They are the following: easier courses, very little required to graduate, offer to help find you employment, touting of their instructors qualifications, very expensive tuition, offer to work around your schedule, offer to have sex with you if you enroll in their school, etc.......you know what I mean. And always accredited by a unknown or unrecognized agency. And even if they are accredited by a recognized agency, it still wont transfer your credits unless its regionally accredited.

01-14-2010, 10:34 PM
It's surprising to me that FDLE actually accepts these types of degrees and to be honest a little upsetting. Why should my degree be equilavent to their degree when my college is accredited correctly? Our degrees shouldn't be in the same category. It's like someone saying they have a high school diploma when in fact they have a GED. A GED is NOT the same as a diploma.

01-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Please give it up already. leave it alone he is gone

01-14-2010, 11:21 PM
What are you talking about?

01-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Please give it up already. leave it alone he is gone

You act like "he"is a prized package -- LOL LOL LOL -- I'm sure there are girls all over the world just dying to be with "him". :snicker:

01-15-2010, 01:02 PM
No, not girls all over the world. Just one crazy psycho stalker trailer-troll from Z-hills.

01-15-2010, 03:12 PM
No, not girls all over the world.

Just one crazy - No, she's very intelligentpsycho stalker He sent the first letter to her, what does that make him? trailer-troll She doesn't live in a trailer. She owns a home.from Z-hills.She doesn't live in Zhills. She has never lived in ZHills nor will she ever live in that cesspool.

01-15-2010, 05:24 PM
Being intelligent and being crazy are two different things. You might be a genius, but you are definitely a crazy psycho stalker who needs more medication.

01-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Glen Close, you seem to speak as if you have some personal experience with being mentally ill. I can assure you she is NOT mentally ill. You never did answer my question though, if you call her a stalker what do you call a person who sends a letter to someone's house when that person hasn't spoken to him in years? Why don't you just leave her alone? This has nothing to do with you, but you must lead that boring of a life to be involved in something that doesn't pertain to you.

01-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah, but you are here in his back yard, shouting at the neighbors what a guy he is. At some point, everyone wants you just to shut up about it already.

Ok, he hurt you. He took advantage, he woke something in you that you only thought was sleep and now, he is gone. That really stinks. Can't you just go away now? No hard feelings, nobody will think ill of you. Can you just go away though? really? can you? Can you let it end? Please? read a book maybe, find a one night stand, rent a movie? something? can you go away?

Why are you still here lady? Move on. someone, please give this lady some closure.

01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Like another friend of her's has already said, she is not sitting around thinking of him. She had major surgery a few weeks and has to have follow up treatment that she is dealing with. She isn't posting on this site, but we, as her friends are. We, as her friends, have seen the hurt he has caused her. It must have made him feel like such a "big man" to have used her when she was nothing but honest with him. If you stop attacking her on this site, then we will stop posting. We will continue to post as long as someone on here keeps posting things about her since she is unable to do so herself. Also, stop assuming that every post is her or one of her friends because you are mistaken in assuming this.

01-16-2010, 12:12 AM
You got it. No one will ever, ever, ever, infinity write anymore about you.

Can you just simply go now? I'll tell you what, You go ahead and go and we will tease and ridicule the guy for the rest of his career. We will make up a new pet name for him around the station just so that he can remember how much he has hurt you. Is that a deal?

You can come up with the little pet name, keep it clean. just a little something to remember his misdeeds like a big A tattood on his chest.

The will you go? We all appreciate the work you've done so far. Ok? is that Ok?

01-16-2010, 12:44 AM
I'm not her, like I 've already told you, we are friends of hers. She hasn't been on this site for awhile but we knew about this site from her.

There is no need to give him a pet name for him to remember what he did to her. He'll remember on his own. He holds grudges for awhile. He held the one about her leaving him for about nine years that is what started this whole thing and that was the point of him sending her that letter. We told her not to have anything to do with him when he contacted her, but she thought she knew him better then that and that he wasn't capable of hurting her because of their past, but sadly she was wrong and it was her that was hurt because of all his lies. So like I have already said, he must feel like a "big man" for causing someone with a good heart pain and hurt.

Stop posting about her and we'll stop posting on here.

01-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Very well,

So the weather is nice

01-16-2010, 01:44 AM
Your smarta** comments didn't go unnoticed by us and weren't appreciated either. We'll hold our end if you hold yours.

The weather is nice by the way.

01-16-2010, 02:21 AM
If you really wanna get revenge on this prick, you should start sleeping with every guy at ZPD. Most of the guys are married but we know that won't be a problem for you since you tried to wreck his home already.
ps. are your friends sluts too?

01-16-2010, 03:09 AM
How do you know if she slept with him or not? You don't do you? Here's a little tidit for you, she is also married, but unlike him, her husband knew when she went to see him and when she was talking to him. He can't say the same. You all are so quick to judge her but at least she was honest about everything with him and with her husband. Her husband also knows how important he was to her, she never hid anything from her husband and would have conversations on the phone with her husband while she was visiting him.

See you all don't know the whole story about any of this. You don't know that she has known him for 17 years of her life and that he was her first love and how her father died and her life changed upside down. No, you don't know any of this, but you all are so quick to judge her and you don't even know her. Why don't you go and ask him about any of this>

01-16-2010, 03:30 AM
If you really wanna get revenge on this prick, you should start sleeping with every guy at ZPD. Most of the guys are married but we know that won't be a problem for you since you tried to wreck his home already.
ps. are your friends sluts too?

She didn't wreck his home, he wrecked his own home when he sent her that letter. He contacted her, not the other way around. How many of you men on here would appreciate receiving a letter addressed to your wife from and ex boyfriend? He sure didn't think about her husband when he sent that letter to their home, but you know what, she has a good husband that knew all about him and their past together and knew again when she would talk to him and go and see him. There was nothing to hide, but he chose to hide it from his wife -- so take that up with him and back off of her. He wrecked his own home don't even try to put that on her.

01-16-2010, 04:44 AM
You people are killing me! I'm still waiting for someone use this thread to post the information I requested. I have already demonstrated to everyone that I will look into your concerns. So is anyone interested in sharing any info?

01-16-2010, 02:05 PM
So your husband (probably another imaginary friend) couldn't satisfy you so you jumped at the first chance to hook up with a cop? Pathetic.

Your husband is so weak that he allowed you to have a love-fest with this clown? You're both pathetic...no wonder you were all wet over a cop.

You won't garner any sympathy or respect here, sweety, unless it's coming from your imaginary friends you post as. However, if you want to continue blabbing on her, we will continue to shine a spotlight on your mental illness. Maybe this is therapeutic for your psychosis.

01-16-2010, 02:15 PM
It can't be the cop thing. She knew him before he was a cop. Why are you taking such an intrest in all of this. Are you the real deal? Maybe the girls should plant a big A on your head.

01-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Who say's he satisified her? Boy, you really must think he is something if you believe that. Her husband isn't weak by allowing her to talk to an ex boyfriend. You do realize slavery was abolished years ago? Being a friend of hers, we know her and her husbands relationship neither one of them tells the other who they can and cannot talk to. Again women are not slaves or owned by their husbands and can do and say whatever they may to whoever they want to. If you treat your wife like you own her, then you have some serious issues and your wife is weak to tolerate that kind of abuse.

As far as being a cop, she has said many times that ZPD is one step above a rent a cop. Now if you worked for a real department, that may be different, but you don't.

We'll keep posting on here as long as you keeping posting about her. One more thing, if you refer to her as a slut, what is he a man wh***? What's good for the goose is good for the geese.

01-16-2010, 02:24 PM
It can't be the cop thing. She knew him before he was a cop. Why are you taking such an intrest in all of this. Are you the real deal? Maybe the girls should plant a big A on your head.

You are correct, she knew him when she was 16 and he was 18. There is a long history between the two and she trusted him and never thought he would lie or use her and that is what hurts her the most. EVen after not speaking for years, if he ever needed anything, he knew that he could always call her or her family. His grandparents were friends with her grandmother and her mother. The family was in twined and knew each other very well since they dated for a numerous years and were engaged to get married, but her father died unexpectantly and she found him and her life turned upside down and he was no where to be found for him to help her. You don't know her, but she has this real big hurt and he knows that and he used that and that hurts to be used by someone that meant a lot to you.

01-17-2010, 01:39 AM
I love the way this crazy chick posts using her multiple personalities and the posts are all five minutes apart. You're a riot, sweetheart. I guess you and your "friends" all sit by your computers at the exact same time refeshing it to see if there are any new posts.

Once again, the male half of this stalker situation MUST get a restraining order and install a good alarm for your home along with surveillance cameras. This is the kind of lunatic we all see as cops over and over again. They start out keying the cars and then step it up to trying to abduct your kids to feel closer to you.

01-17-2010, 02:16 AM
She is not posting on this website. I'm a friend of hers and I posted both of the above entries. To answer your question as to why the two entries were posted minutes apart, I was answering the two posts from two different usernames. That is why you see two posts from me minutes apart. She is in no way a threat to him or his family. She would NEVER hurt his children and to imply that she would do something like that is just sickening on your part. She would NEVER hurt any of his personal belongings either and he knows that she would never do either of these two things, but you would have to know her to know that she has a really good heart and did a lot for him and his children. Everyone on here wants to jump to something sexual, but the truth is, she really cared about him and his well being and she did a lot of things (non-sexual) for him and his family. In fact, the phone that he carries around she paid for because he needed another phone and couldn't afford one at the time and she thought nothing of giving him the money that was needed so he could get one. I guess in everyone's mind on this board that makes her such a horrible person for her to want him to have a phone so his children and wife could get a hold of him without having to call the station. But you people on this board will twist it to make it seem like it was something else then it was, but again, you don't know her, do you? I can tell you that she considered him her best friend as she told us that many times. He really meant a lot to her and not in a sexual way either, but you probably can't comprehend that either. We aren't looking for kudos from any of you on here or really for you to understand the dynamics of their "relationship." What he did to her by using her is unforgivable. She did NOTHING to deserve to be used. As far as the restraining order goes, please, she is in NO threat to him and hasn't even contacted him, so give it a rest, will ya????

STOP POSTING ABOUT HER AND WE'LL STOP POSTING ON HERE.

Also, it's not like we sit in front of our computers all day just waiting for you to post something, it's called modern technology and you can do a lot via cell phone nowadays. You are right though, there are numerous people posting under "Not a clue" and it's because she has multiple friends, not personalities like you want to think, who aren't going to sit around and let people tear her apart when they don't even know her.

01-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Somebody call tampa bomb squad, she is about to go off !!

01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
No, I'm not going to go off. It takes more then you guys to rattle my cage. Please stop thinking so highly of yourselves and go back to your report taking in Zhills which is just miles away from that quaint little town of Lacoochee :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-18-2010, 12:05 AM
You make me laugh. How do you know it's me when I'm not spewing nonsense? One day I'll find out how much you really know about me. :snicker: :snicker:

01-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Just how do you plan on doing that?

01-18-2010, 02:51 AM
Lets see,what kind of answer do you want. How about if I cuff you and push you up against a wall and make you confess. :snicker: Or do you want something a little less aggressive.

01-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Confess to what? I have nothing to confess to nor am I scared of your little handcuffs.

01-18-2010, 03:05 AM
You don't have a clue do you? Just because something is posted doesn't mean it pertains to you.

01-18-2010, 03:08 AM
You don't know who I am and yes, it always pertains to me -- LOL

01-18-2010, 03:15 AM
I take it you didn't like the cuffs?

01-18-2010, 03:16 AM
No, I have a pair why should yours do anything for me?

01-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Mine are a little gentler on the wrists. :snicker:

01-18-2010, 03:20 AM
How do you know mine aren't fluffy also? You don't even know if you're talking to a man or a woman. :snicker:

01-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Your typing looks masculine. LOL

01-18-2010, 03:24 AM
I could say the same about yours - LOL LOL

01-18-2010, 03:38 AM
Mine are fluffy. So you know I'm not male. But you never know anymore.

01-18-2010, 03:39 AM
Very true :snicker:

01-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Sorry 10-17 I've used your thread to entertain myself. :snicker:

01-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Maybe you should seek out the officer that they are talking about in this thread, he may like those cuffs -- LOL LOL

01-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Not my type. I don't do married men.

01-18-2010, 03:47 AM
He won't have a problem with it I'm sure -- You do realize that the majority of men at ZPD are married?

01-18-2010, 04:02 AM
Wow, you don't take no for an ansewer. You must be a man.

01-18-2010, 04:04 AM
Lady, do yourself a favor, stay away from the men at ZPD and this board. None of them are worth the time or effort, married or non-married.

01-18-2010, 04:13 AM
Ok you convinced me.

01-18-2010, 04:16 AM
You're easy to convince. In all seriousness, if you are looking for a cop, stay away from ZPD. They're just boys playing with their toys. Try Tampa PD, PCSO, HCSO or even Dade City for that matter, just stay away from ZPD. They're nothing but trouble.

01-18-2010, 04:18 AM
No I don't have a thing for cops thank you. My family worked for the county. I know how scary they can be. Thanks for the advice though.

01-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Here's another suggestion: you two get a life...or get a room...or get AOL Instant Messenger so you can chat in real-time.

01-18-2010, 03:30 PM
A reply like that had to come from one of those married "happy" men of ZPD -- :snicker: :snicker:

01-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Well thats not exactly true, there a couple of guys that are not married and would be nice to get with. Not only are they cute as hell but nice guys.

01-18-2010, 06:09 PM
:snicker:

01-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Well thats not exactly true, there a couple of guys that are not married and would be nice to get with. Not only are they cute as hell but nice guys.

Give us some details of these men.

01-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey, this isn't affairs of the heart. LOL

01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
just trying to help the available ZPD men out. now please give details on eligible bachelor number one - LOL

01-18-2010, 07:03 PM
Beautiful Blue Eyes!!

01-18-2010, 07:04 PM
I am quite sure they don't need any help from the people posting on here. Get a life!

01-18-2010, 07:06 PM
That's a good start. Now give height, weight, hair color. Keep it coming

01-18-2010, 08:50 PM
But can he fill up the large cave so you can no longer hear an echo?

01-18-2010, 08:54 PM
I am quite sure they don't need any help from the people posting on here. Get a life!

I'm just trying to help the available men out. Maybe we can do a calendar like they do for the firefighters. We could raise some funds for ZPD from the proceeds -- LOL

01-18-2010, 09:37 PM
I am pretty sure that everbody is either married or in a relationship at Z.P.D., but I know at least one that I wish wasn't! Why are all of the good ones taken?? Are you listenening Blue Eyes?

01-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Are you referring to Kevin? Ohhlala - I'd take a piece of him to go == LOL

01-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Well I wasn't referring to him but rather the shorter version, LOL I'll take what I can get!

01-18-2010, 10:31 PM
You like your men short -- LOL - I prefer my men tall

01-19-2010, 10:29 AM
This was'nt what I meant by information!

01-19-2010, 12:07 PM

They have a name for fellas like that:

"Big-fer-nothing".

01-19-2010, 01:27 PM

They have a name for fellas like that:

"Big-fer-nothing".

Yep, just the way I like them about 6'3"/6'4" unless your Kevin :wink:

01-19-2010, 01:46 PM
This was'nt what I meant by information!

RE: TACT Team

In reading the below thread regarding this team, is it true that this is a holding cell for cops who are a liability and can't be on the road?

01-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Let's get back to the men of ZPD. More interesting. Hey ________ You know I only have eyes for you. You are the best looking at ZPD. :)

01-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Pickles isn't bad looking either -- I still think we should do a calendar - January could be for Kevin - He could keep a girl warm at night on those cold January nights - :D

01-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey, from what I hear, it doesn't matter to any of these ZPD'ers whether or not they are married! There have been plenty who have had their run from woman to woman in this town. :o

01-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I'm shocked you would say such a thing about ZPD officers :devil: It's not like cops are notorious for having affairs or anything -- LOL I guess the spouses just turn away and ignore all these indiscretions. I can't see how they don't know about them since it's in their own backyards practically. Shocking, just shocking :snicker:

01-19-2010, 06:27 PM
LOL! I can tell you are sooo shocked to hear it. Must be you have had experience with some of these guys too. Unfortunately, most of the wives are either delusional or naive, or these guys are just really good at hiding it. Just watch out you Zhills gals, you could be the next target!

01-19-2010, 06:31 PM
I would say that they are naive. I know of one that is just plain dumb no matter what degree she may have - LOL

01-19-2010, 06:33 PM
WOW, that is pretty strong. I would love to pick your brain as I've got one guy in particular that is "interested" in me and he is giving me a pretty good story. Would love to know the truth so I know if I am wasting my time or not. Sound like you may have some idea.

01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
I would love to help you out. Can you give me the first initial of his first name? I just want to make sure that you aren't dealing with the same one I dealt with.

01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
actually was a previous ZPD'er.

01-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Oh, I see. My real suggestion to you is stay the hell away from him. He will cause you nothing but hurt and pain that you DON'T need. If he's married and giving you excuses as to why he is staying in the marriage or just staying for the sake of his children, it's nothing but lies coming out of his mouth to get whatever he wants out of you. STAY AWAY FROM SCUM LIKE THAT! They're lies because if he wanted to leave his spouse he would be gone, no matter if he had one child or 20 children end of story. They're just excuses meant to draw you in and for you to believe them. Please don't also fall for the one about how horrible the spouse is because again if she was sooo bad, no one would stay, anyone would be crazy to stay with someone like that. All these stories are lies, nothing but lies. Do I think that they are miserable in their marriages? Yes, but that is their problem not yours and please don't make it yours because you're just in store for a lot of hurt that no one needs. If he is serious in leaving his spouse, wait until the divorce is filed and then wait until the divorce is finalized. These cops are real good at lying to people and you may want to believe him, but don't. Please don't give your heart to someone who doesn't deserve it and if he is married and telling you all these "interesting" stories, he's pulling you into his misery. As you know, misery loves company, don't be that company. Stay away from him, he's nothing but scum. I wish someone would have told me this but my situation was a little more complicated, but if I had an ability to do a redo, I would have run the other direction and never looked back from the scumbag. You deserve so much more then he can ever give to you while he's married.

01-19-2010, 06:54 PM
You have some great advice that I probably need to hear. I guess you are right, wait until things are final. And like you have said, I have heard lots of stories of the misery. time to prove that its really that bad by moving on. Maybe then I will give him a chance. I just wish I knew if there was a past histoyr that I should beware of. Hopefully we are not talking of the same person.

01-19-2010, 07:06 PM
You have some great advice that I probably need to hear. I guess you are right, wait until things are final. And like you have said, I have heard lots of stories of the misery. time to prove that its really that bad by moving on. Maybe then I will give him a chance. I just wish I knew if there was a past histoyr that I should beware of. Hopefully we are not talking of the same person.

Yes, please wait until things are finalized. You will save yourself a lot of heartache if you do wait, but don't sit around and wait on him to get his life straightened out, go out and live yours and if you are available when his divorce is finalized then think about giving him a chance. The man that I refer to his first initial of his first name is J, does that help you out? This man cheated on me a long time ago, so I can tell you that cheating is a pattern for him, but that is his problem to deal with and not mine. He was full of lies and I was always honest with him, but again, his problem not mine. But he did knock the wind out of my sails and it has taken A LOT to get me put back together, but with my family and friends, I'm doing just fine without him. Do I still love him? Maybe a little because of all our past, but I no longer need him in my life like I thought I did, I know this now and I am so much better off now then I was with having his drama in my life back then. What a mess his life is. Anyway, the reason I tell you this is, I want you to see that there is a pattern these guys follow and for you not to fall into their traps.

01-19-2010, 07:11 PM
I feel for you but thank God you have picked up and moved on. I think I should do the same before I get hurt too. And lol it isn't the same guy.

01-19-2010, 07:15 PM
It's been a hard road to travel and one that you do NOT need to go down. They may not be physically the same person, but their traits are the same and you can't trust anyone who is deceitful and lies straight faced. Good luck to you and I hope I've helped you out. One more thing, always, always protect your heart, because a broken heart truly never heals.

01-19-2010, 07:57 PM
...can I join the pity party? can I can I? Gee this sounds so familiar. He done me wrong, I was a fool, he was a cheat...woo woo wooo.His name is-------- his life is miserable, I really loved him... I know I could make him happy. He is going to move out, we will be so perfect together... his wife never understood him like I do.
.... wake up sisters and smell the caca.If you are stupid enough to fall for all of that...then you are too stupid.There is NO excuse for slipping around with a married man/woman.The grass is never greener...You can never take the place of his wife and children.

GET OVER IT.move on to greener pastures and it aint greener with sombody elses stuff.

01-19-2010, 08:00 PM
...can I join the pity party? can I can I? Gee this sounds so familiar. He done me wrong, I was a fool, he was a cheat...woo woo wooo.His name is-------- his life is miserable, I really loved him... I know I could make him happy. He is going to move out, we will be so perfect together... his wife never understood him like I do.
.... wake up sisters and smell the caca.If you are stupid enough to fall for all of that...then you are too stupid.There is NO excuse for slipping around with a married man/woman.The grass is never greener...You can never take the place of his wife and children.

GET OVER IT.move on to greener pastures and it aint greener with sombody elses stuff.

Spare me your holier then thou crap. Why don't you spew it on someone who actually cares about what YOU think and it's not me.

01-19-2010, 08:44 PM
shocked? are you the wronged party here? holding a grudge against all men now?
why do you call your self shocked? You seem to have such an insight about how you think
men will treat you.

Not all men play by the same rules. There are men who are faithful, trustworthy and honest in their relationships.There are also men like you describe who will lay anything down and have no honesty at all.If you only meet the bad ones then I am sorry for you.

I am not trying to sound hollier than you,IMO if you continue to be involved with married men you will only get hurt.

01-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I would love to help you out. Can you give me the first initial of his first name? I just want to make sure that you aren't dealing with the same one I dealt with.
what a croc.....you would love to help out? just give me his initial... you are the same one trying to cause trouble every where.You are so proud of your little fling with some idiot who knew better.Go scratch yourself at some other post. we dont need you or want you here. You are a trouble maker and are just digging for gossip.
And I signed my name

01-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Good for you Terri for signing your name - a round of applause for Terri. I don't care if you don't want me here, I'm here, aren't I?

01-19-2010, 10:01 PM
why do you call your self shocked? You seem to have such an insight about how you think
men will treat you.

Not all men play by the same rules. There are men who are faithful, trustworthy and honest in their relationships.There are also men like you describe who will lay anything down and have no honesty at all.If you only meet the bad ones then I am sorry for you.

I am not trying to sound hollier than you,IMO if you continue to be involved with married men you will only get hurt.

Nope, not a holding a grudge against all men, just the scumbag ones. I was just trying to help another woman not go down the same road that I did. As far as the username Shocked goes, it was a tongue-in-cheek thing. I guess you missed that in the above posts. And for what it matters, I am no longer involved with that the "saint" of a married man - did you catch that tongue-in-cheek?

01-19-2010, 10:02 PM
men will treat you.

Nope, not a holding a grudge against all men, just the scumbag ones. I was just trying to help another woman not go down the same road that I did. As far as the username Shocked goes, it was a tongue-in-cheek thing. I guess you missed that in the above posts. And for what it matters, I am no longer involved with that the "saint" of a married man - did you catch that tongue-in-cheek?

01-19-2010, 10:36 PM
WE ALL HEARD IT THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED IT

01-19-2010, 10:39 PM
WE ALL HEARD IT THE FIRST TIME YOU POSTED IT

GOOD, that means you can read....

01-19-2010, 10:46 PM
I wondered if you would be willing to bring your sad story on tohe springer show.
You have been grossly wronged in your relationship with men. Please wear something that can be torn to shreds [like your life has been] lots of make up so you look like a tramp.
maybe bring the girl friend of the married man along so you two can fight over him.wear a full wig so it can be pulled off in the tug of war.
The pay is minimal but the satisfaction of telling your story on nat. tv should be enough pay. of course you wouldnt be doing it for the money, only to help your sisters learn to avoid the pitt falls of fooling around with a married man. No blame would be on you. You are the injured party. Mr springer would be sure to give proper credit for the attempt to break up a marriage.
If your performance is convincing enough YOU get to dance on the pole and show off your
womanly charms. That will show that worthless man just what he is missing.

01-19-2010, 11:40 PM
That was good for a laugh, I don't watch the Jerry Springer show but since you seem to know some much about it, maybe you should go on it. I'm sure Mr. Springer would love to meet his fans and since you know so much about his show you must be an avid fan of his or one of his followers. I bet you could get front row seats for all that action you talked about.

Boys and girls, it's been fun, but I've got to sign off for awhile - gotta go to class at an accredited college.

01-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Hot danm!!!! Just when you thought Cop Groupies aka Badge Bunnies were a thing of the past, they resurface. I love it!

Every young cop should get the benefit of some easy trim who give it up just because you wear a uniform and carry a gun...it's a tradition I was afraid had gone by the wayside. I had my turn with 'em so I am happy to see the younger guys getting their turn to roll in the hay.

ADVICE FOR THE YOUNG COPS HAVING FUN WITH BADGE BUNNIES:

a) Use protection.

b) Don't lie to them. If you're married tell them you're married. If you have no intention of ever leaving your wife, tell them this. Most of them will appreciate your honesty and still let you hit it. The ones that don't would probably have become psycho stalkers so you're better off to be rid of them.

c) Don't give them your email address.

d) Disable textmessaging on your phone.

e) Don't give them your home phone if you have one.
Other than that, Hit It and Quit It...DON'T fall in love with a Badge Bunny because you will be a laughing stock when you show up at Christmas parties with your wife who has been with several of your coworkers before you.

f) Don't be stingy or jealous. Let your brother officers hit it when you are done with her. This keeps her still hooked up with a cop so she doesnt stalk you and you are taking care of other cops so just do it.

01-20-2010, 01:44 AM
That my friend is some good advice. I also had my time in the sun with the badge bunnies and you are right on target. If there weren't women out there that give it up to the men in blue, guess what the men in blue would have no play things. Good, bad, right or wrong that's the way it's always been and it ain't changing any time soon. So have fun where you can, don't hurt anyone, but remember you are not responsible for anyones feelings that got into it for whatever their agendas might be. Everyone take a chill pill and if this doesn't excite you, well start a counseling thread and have a ball with your pity parties.

01-20-2010, 03:06 AM
With regards to the two above posts, if you want to have fun with a person be upfront with that person, don't lie or mislead someone. In my situation, I was told by him that he had to leave his wife or she would kill him. If he would have come out and said hey I'm just looking for some fun, I would have been long gone. I believed him and what he said.

I'm not attracted to cops as I don't like men with big egos so I'm definetly not one of your bunnies nor would I ever be someone who would be passed around the department. I liked him for him not because of what he did for a living. I knew him a long time ago before he was a cop.

This is not a pity post as none of my posts are. If anything I was naive in wanting to believe what came out of his mouth, but I would rather be naive then a liar like he was.

01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
To the old man-whores. I bet it took you 4 divorces and half your pension to finally figure out your set of rules. I bet your grandchildren are so proud of you. You bunch of losers!

01-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey there- no badge bunny here! Like I earlier stated, this man is a FORMER Zephyrhills police officer and I was told to check this site out and I might be able to get some insight. And obviously, this other girl has been through some rough spots and it isn't nice to blame her or name call. She is going through life trying to figure it out just like the rest of us. I think after reading this forum, I don't want to get involved with a cop OR former cop! I hope this is not a fair representation.

01-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Well I wouldn't say that is a fair representation at all. If a man is going to be a cheater he will be a cheater if he was a Police Officer, Teacher, Garbage Man etc.... You women wouldn't want us men to paint you all with the same brush based on our past bad experiences, would you? That wouldn't be fair or right so take the man for who he is, what he stands for and not what he does. There is good and bad at ZPD (mostly good) and from what I see on calls I go on, women could do alot worse then the single, available men at the P.D. There is no guarantees in life and dating so if you are a good person, looking for the same, be open-minded, not naive and who knows, you may just find the one for you, wether it be a cop, construction worker or just an all-around good guy looking to make you the happiest woman in the world. Good luck in your search.

01-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Well said but you missed something. If any woman would base her decision on getting involved with a Police Officer from postings she read on a "Public" site where anyone can post, then she needs to check her method of pre-screening. Anyone can get on here and post whatever they want anonymously, and alot do just to pass the time and stir up crap, cop or not so take this "Public" site for what it's worth (not much but entertainment) and understand that. It's just that easy.

01-22-2010, 03:19 PM
You can't go by professions. Look at all the pastors that have cheated on their wives. I think certain professions might have a higher rate. The ones that work out of town like truck drivers, construction workers etc. just easier to get away with it. You really have to look at the person. The guy is just going to have to step up and confront you. Or maybe the other way around. You wouldn't want to lose maybe the love of your life would you? I know I wouldn't. It doesn't happen very often. Believe me I've lost sleep over someone for at least the past year and never thought it could happen to me. Ok enough of the Dear Abby. :wink:

01-22-2010, 03:40 PM
That's fine and dandy until the love of your life hurts you and leaves you devastated. Then see how well you pick up the pieces and try to move on with your life.

01-22-2010, 03:57 PM
We've all been hurt by someone in our lives maybe more than once. You just have to get over it. Have you tried to get help getting over it?

01-22-2010, 04:05 PM
yes, I have, but I was told that the heart doesn't completely heal but it does go on and that is what I've been doing - moving on. It's not easy, all the memories are destroyed, but I was left with no other choice then to move on. He made that choice for me by his actions.

01-22-2010, 04:17 PM
If you are the one making all the posts about him then your not moving on. I'm sorry but you have a lot of hurt and anger. I honestly feel really bad for you. I know what it's like to be stabbed in the heart but you've got to work on recovery. I don't see it happening for you yet. Sorry.

01-22-2010, 04:18 PM
no, I'm not the one making the posts that you are referring to

01-22-2010, 04:24 PM
It is said the secret of happiness lies in you. Focus on what makes you happy. Don't keep dwelling on it. It will destroy you.

01-22-2010, 04:44 PM
It's come very close to destroying me that is why I seeked out help and I'm trying to move on.

01-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Not everyone cheats. Some people try to work on things to get out of a relationship before they leave and have never cheated. That's why I think it freaks some people out. They don't want to be considered a cheater even though they want someone else.

01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm am very sorry you found some jerk cop who doesn't know how to treat Badge-Bunnies.

Young cops, please learn from this jerk cop's error. DO NOT LIE to Cop Groupies! Treat them with respect by being honest with them from the start. Yes, they may be disappointed. But you will have less problems later. Be honest with them!

01-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Old man whores everywhere unite and get treatment. We think it's you that needs treatment overcoming your bunnies. Living in the past? To old to do the deed? Can't stop thinking about the old days when you were a young stud. To many divorces, short on retirement cash because you wrecked your home. The blue pill just doesn't do it for you anymore. Time to unite call 1-800-LOSER

01-23-2010, 10:13 PM
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

01-24-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm am very sorry you found some jerk cop who doesn't know how to treat Badge-Bunnies.

Young cops, please learn from this jerk cop's error. DO NOT LIE to Cop Groupies! Treat them with respect by being honest with them from the start. Yes, they may be disappointed. But you will have less problems later. Be honest with them!

Again, I'm not, never have been nor will I ever be a badge bunny.

You're correct, you should NEVER mislead or lie to anyone and you're also correct he is a jerk even though I could choose to use much harsher words to describe who and what he is.

I have to believe though that the hurt and pain he caused me will someday come back and haunt him and that karma is a b*tch. Again, I trusted him and what he said and when you intentionally set out to hurt and lie to someone there has to be some sort of balance, maybe a "payback", that does come back and kicks you in the a@@ for the hurt that you intentionally cause someone.

One of the posters said that I'm hurt and angry, you better believe that I'm hurt and angry and I'm sure it is going to take a long time to get over this anger and hurt that he caused, but I'm going to get over it.

He came from nothing, excluding his grandparents, who tried their best to make him a good person and he was at one time, but he is back to being nothing.

01-24-2010, 10:19 AM
You better believe that you are going to destroy yourself with all the hurt and anger. You better believe he is not sitting around feeling like you do. You better believe he is going on with his life.
Didn't you just get out of the hospital? Well, the karma is coming back on you. You have to let it go. Get a hobby quit thinking about him. Stay off this site. Move to another city. Focus on your family. Do something other than think about that jerk!

01-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Yes, I did just get out of the hospital, but it wasn't karma that put me there. It was cancer and thankfully, it wasn't as severe as the doctor thought it was and was able to be removed with surgery and follow up treatments.

As far as hobbies go, I'm also a college student while dealing with the distribution of the estate for my deceased grandfather. My point for telling you this is, I'm extremely busy and really don't spend as much time as you think dwelling on him.

The point that you are missing is, he thought that he could do all these things to me and that I would just go away with no consequences for his actions. This whole ordeal was his way of paying me back for the hurt that I caused him years ago that he held for many years which prompted him to write the letter that HE sent to MY house accussing me of basically ruining his life even when I was out of his life for many years and wanting answers as to why I left him.

Sure I could return the "nice favor" of sending a letter to his house or maybe even returning the letter he sent to me, but I can't and wouldn't do that to his kids, thus while I'm here on this site because I know he reads this site and all I've done was post the truth as to what he did to me and I haven't posted everything.

The only person that he can get mad about for my postings is himself because he did and said everything that I've posted about.

01-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Okay enough.
You have made it clear how hurt you are. I get it. I have made errors and been wrong too. You have succeeded in causing me more strife at work than you can imagine.

We are even. I will never initiate contact with you ever again.

01-24-2010, 02:02 PM
J, so you admit that was your intention all along, to get back at me for what I did to you all those years ago? That's so much worse then what I ever did to you even though my leaving wasn't really about you, but the death of my father.

You always knew how I felt about you, I was always honest wth you and never did I lie to you. You were my best friend, the one who knew EVERYTHING about me and yet with all this, you chose to use me.

You also knew that there was nothing I wouldn't do for you or your children, but you just chose to use that too. You can't imagine the pain and hurt that you have caused me, it would make your strife at work look like a cake walk. You can always get another job, I can't get my memories back.

You can't imagine the hell I've gone through with this cancer scare, the death of my grandfather and on top of that being used and discarded like trash by someone who meant the world to me. Like I said, you can get another job, but just like your grandmother told me when I came home, you never forget your first love and you were mine and this is what you did to me and my memories. Yes, I allowed it, but I never thought or wanted to believe you were capable of what you actually did. I thought better of you then that and maybe that's what hurts the most, I thought better of you then what you are.

I thought you were the last person on this earth who would ever hurt me and that is probably why I allowed you to treat me the way you did. I always trusted you and always wanted to believe what you said and I did believe what you said that is why I'm in the situation I am. I believed what came out of your mouth when I guess I shouldn't have.

So go and get another job, your problems are fixed. I can't go and get another first love or another person who knew me like you did, you ruined that for me and yes, I have seeked help for what you did to me and you know what they told me, to go and find someone who knows you and confide in that person, but that person has always been you for me.

I'll never understand why you did this to me, but you'll never understand the depths of hurt that you caused me nor do I think you care, but remember it wasn't just me that you hurt, it was also my family who also adored you before you were anything.

01-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey, call me tonight at 9:15pm. You have my number. I dare you..... :D

01-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Not anything to do with above posts.

01-25-2010, 12:24 AM
You have to understand that women are different than men: Men are capable of loving more than one woman at one time. However, eventually we realize we can't let our heart override our head and we come to our senses. We decide it is time to grow up and let go of the past and take care of our current responsibilities. When this happens it is difficult to let the other person know it is over and sometimes us men are clumsy in how we handle the situation.

Forgive, I am just a man.

01-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Who are you?

01-25-2010, 01:49 AM
You have to understand that women are different than men: Men are capable of loving more than one woman at one time. However, eventually we realize we can't let our heart override our head and we come to our senses. We decide it is time to grow up and let go of the past and take care of our current responsibilities. When this happens it is difficult to let the other person know it is over and sometimes us men are clumsy in how we handle the situation.

What a load of crap.

01-25-2010, 05:38 AM

Move it ON, I had a feeling that you weren't him by your first post because you used the word strife and that isn't a word that is found in his vocabulary, but for the mere chance it was him, I responded accordingly.

Your second/above post, you defintely proved to me that you weren't him when you asked for forgiveness and that is something he would never do. In order to ask for forgiveness from anything would mean that he was in the wrong and that is something he would never admit to.

So, to whomever you are, I appreciate what you were trying to do, but I'll never forgive him for what he's done and I can honestly say this is a first for me. I've been told that I have to forgive in order to move forward, but I can't forgive him, but I will try to move forward without him.

For everyone on here who has posted nice comments to my posts, thank you. For the ones that chose to judge me, I hope you can walk on water and that you don't live in a glass house.

Take care,

TG/TC

01-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Frre at last, free at last, thank god almighty we're free at last.

01-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Alright smarta**

01-27-2010, 07:03 PM
So the board is all quite now since this girl is no longer posting -- what, no one else to pick on? What a bunch of a**holes

01-28-2010, 12:04 AM
The posts you are complaining about were defensive in nature. There is nothing to post now that there is noone on here being offensive.

If you would like to stir the pot to get a rise out of folks, just start whining about how unfair life is.

01-28-2010, 12:06 AM
ps. Nobody gives a sh*t.

01-28-2010, 03:27 AM
Ive read all the posts but has anyone thought that maybe what this girl said couldve been true? Im wondering what this officer may have said to her about us

01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Ive read all the posts but has anyone thought that maybe what this girl said couldve been true? Im wondering what this officer may have said to her about us

I was assuming everything she said was true all along. I'm assuming he told her everything about everything and everyone. Even with all these assumptions, I still don't give a sh*t.
<<<yawn>>>

01-28-2010, 03:09 PM
i guess we know who we cant trust in the department now - mr blabbermouth

01-29-2010, 04:52 AM

I was assuming everything she said was true all along. I'm assuming he told her everything about everything and everyone. Even with all these assumptions, I still don't give a sh*t.
<<<yawn>>>

I agree I don't think the girl was lying she knew too much to be lying about it

01-29-2010, 12:30 PM

<<<yawn>>>

Yes, but the accurate info she had was basically worthless. Not only do *I* not give a sh*t, but NOBODY gives a sh*t. The agency doesn't care. The public doesn't care. The media doesn't care. It's not like any of this info was all that important.

01-29-2010, 02:06 PM

<<<yawn>>>

Yes, but the accurate info she had was basically worthless. Not only do *I* not give a sh*t, but NOBODY gives a sh*t. The agency doesn't care. The public doesn't care. The media doesn't care. It's not like any of this info was all that important.

i believe her message wasnt really for anyone other then him in the first place. i think her message was you can't f*ck with someone and get away with it and she did cause him embarassement among the officers

01-29-2010, 03:30 PM
i say send a letter to his house like he did to her at her house. he can't really complain about it since he did it himself to her . wonder what his wife would think about that but what does it matter since he didnt care about her spouse :snicker:

01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Why be a jerk like him. The faster she puts him out of her mind the better off she will be.

01-29-2010, 06:03 PM
oh come on now wouldnt that bring the board back to life if she actually did that and posted it on here - he would be sweating bullets if his wife found out and ive seen his wife i wouldnt want to tangle with that- that would be great payback for the jerky things he did to her and we could hear all about it - where is this girl, please come out from hiding :snicker:

01-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Where is she? Huh? Youve been communicating with her repeatedly on here. She posts as other people but she's still here.

I second the idea of sending a letter to his house. You would feel guilty if he ends up breaking this woman's heart by cheating with yet another woman. Let his wife know what's going on so they can finally work on fixing their marriage. As a woman, you have an obligation to look out for other women who are betrayed by a dog.

At least think about it and entertain the idea before saying no.

01-30-2010, 02:39 AM
Where is she? Huh? Youve been communicating with her repeatedly on here. She posts as other people but she's still here.

I second the idea of sending a letter to his house. You would feel guilty if he ends up breaking this woman's heart by cheating with yet another woman. Let his wife know what's going on so they can finally work on fixing their marriage. As a woman, you have an obligation to look out for other women who are betrayed by a dog.

you really think she is still posting here? I dont think she is posting but I think she is reading it so come out, come out wherever you are.

i dont think its her responsibily to fix or notify this woman what a dog her husband is but i think eventually this woman will find out and who knows maybe she wont care what a dog her husband is maybe she likes laying among the fleas that may be her thing, you ever know.

01-30-2010, 03:52 AM
Has someone even confronted or asked this officer about any of this?

01-30-2010, 04:42 AM

This is what happens when you knock up a girl and feel forced to marry her because of it. You can't fix something that wasn't supposed to happen in the first place.

01-31-2010, 11:37 PM
You looked shocked to see me the other morning. I told you I work nights. :shock:

02-01-2010, 02:18 AM

You know what, you're right, I'm doing his wife no favor by her not knowing. I'm just sorry that his kids are going to be affected by this. There is no remorse on his end for his treatment towards me, why should I care about what happens to him when his wife finds out? You're also right, I sure wouldn't want another woman to be used like I have by him.

02-03-2010, 03:38 PM
From these posts,it appears that ZPD has a problem officer on their hands. I don't think the service that he provided falls under to protect and serve. Keep a close eye on this officer ZPD

02-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Hey funny man see you at the redneck festival on the 6th :) :snicker:

02-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Awww, it's the post that never dies -- LOL It's kind of funny in a way, it's like this particular officer's nose keeps getting rub in his sh*t he created :snicker:

02-22-2010, 03:56 PM
He's not a very smart dog. If he were, he would have learned the first time he got sh*t rubbed on his nose. :snicker:

02-22-2010, 04:31 PM
He must have missed the class on, "If you sh*t on people, it's bound to come back to you awhole lot worse then what you put out" :devil:

02-23-2010, 12:54 PM

<<<yawn>>>

ZPD DO NOT SEND THIS OFFICER TO MY HOUSE!! If he can't correctly state the name of the college he graduated from mistake or not, I can't trust that he can take an accurate report if I should need one. The public does care!

02-23-2010, 10:59 PM
You dont want him coming to take your report? Oh well, too danm bad! You dont get to choose! You have an opinion about who takes the report? Nobody gives a sh*t!

02-24-2010, 02:45 AM
You're just an a** replying to someone like that. It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it - so shut your gator!

02-25-2010, 03:10 AM
just request a public records inquiry and the truth will be shown

02-25-2010, 03:28 AM
what truth & about who?

02-27-2010, 03:33 PM
He must have missed the class on, "If you sh*t on people, it's bound to come back to you awhole lot worse then what you put out" :devil:

Maybe if he had realeased a statement and just apoligized to the the woman it would have just faded away.

02-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Since when does a human being apologize to a piece of crap? Pieces of crap are made to be unceremoniously flushed down the toilet and maybe sometimes stepped upon.

02-28-2010, 03:45 AM

Maybe if he had realeased a statement and just apoligized to the the woman it would have just faded away.

What are you talking about?

02-28-2010, 03:58 AM
Since when does a human being apologize to a piece of crap? Pieces of crap are made to be unceremoniously flushed down the toilet and maybe sometimes stepped upon.

spoken like a true piece of crap that you must be to write something like that.

02-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey Shipwreck, what did you think that girl you used was going to do? Walk away quietly and take that from you? You more of an idiot then I originally thought you were :snicker:

02-28-2010, 07:04 PM
You should apologize before the ship goes down. Do the right thing. :devil: