PDA

View Full Version : Ebony and Ivory

01-03-2010, 08:07 AM
I have been to almost every hockey game at the bankatlantic center this hear. I am yet to see a african american officer, male or female at the event working a off duty assignment in both the LEO or FF capacity. I do however see alot of "anglos" with mustaches and slicked back hair walking around looking like extras waiting to be casted in the "NYPD Blue" reunion show.

P.S.
Don't get your speedos in a bunch and start screaming at the screen. It was only an observation.

01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
I am from another department in South Florida. It is obvious you are not law enforcement and shouldn't even be on this site. I have also been to games and don't know where you have been looking. Your observation is completely unfounded. Go elsewhere to start shit if you have nothing better to do with your time.

01-19-2010, 04:12 AM
Perhaps none of the African-American officers signed up to work the detail?

Stop trying to stir the pot. Sunrise is a good agency heading in the right direction.

09-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Um....there are positions at the arena that are not seen by the public and that's mainly the ones they choose to work. They tell co-workers
"We don't like hockey." So what!!!! Come on now-let's not force others to like what we like. :)

12-07-2011, 03:44 AM
Sunrise PD is not all that. Improper search and seizure just to start is common there. S Fl Leo are corrupt for the most part. Very few agencies can claim they are clean. I witness with my own eyes. One cop covering for another even if its wrong

No I'm not Leo and no I've never been in trouble either and my family is Leo outside S Fl. You need to clean your house before you enforce others. Any yes I understand not all Leo are bad and there are allot of good ones out there.

12-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Blacks don't like hockey, what's the big deal? So why would black cops want to get the hockey details? I'd bet there are black cops working the Kanye West details.

We don't need blacks at the hockey games anyways, in black destroyed South Florida, hockey games are one of the few sanctuaries we have.