PDA

View Full Version : MOD violating 1st Admendment Rights

01-03-2010, 01:51 AM
The MOD once again is violating our 1st Admendment Rights ! The MOD locked certain topics to keep people from posting comments on it. May I remind the MOD that leoaffairs is not your personal website, and I promise you that I will drag you into civil litigation for censoring the peoples voice. You once again have deleted postings that are not in violation in the Terms of Use and have Locked Topics to keep people from posting comments. So Mr. ************ or should I call you MOD ? How much money do you thing your communist actions are worth on a free country !

mod 470
01-03-2010, 02:06 AM
The MOD once again is violating our 1st Admendment Rights ! The MOD locked certain topics to keep people from posting comments on it. May I remind the MOD that leoaffairs is not your personal website, and I promise you that I will drag you into civil litigation for censoring the peoples voice. You once again have deleted postings that are not in violation in the Terms of Use and have Locked Topics to keep people from posting comments. So Mr. ************ or should I call you MOD ? How much money do you thing your communist actions are worth on a free country !

At this time there is an issue with the postings, they are not going anywhere. ! Just remember this is not a slam site! So if your post is a slam on anyone it can and will be deleted. If you continue to post you will be banned...

01-03-2010, 02:23 AM

At this time there is an issue with the postings, they are not going anywhere. ! Just remember this is not a slam site! So if your post is a slam on anyone it can and will be deleted. If you continue to post you will be banned...

Mr. MOD 470 you are the biggest hypocrite! So if your statement is true, how come you only have deleted certain names that are your buddies. MOD 1 will hear about this again ! If anybody should be band from this site is YOU !

01-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Mr. Moderator why was my post deleted when I did not post as someone who I am not? I posted as anonymous and that is who I am because I fear retaliation by the upper administration of the Golden Beach Police Department. I realize that one of the members of the upper administration from that department may have been one of your former co-workers and you may be attempting to protect the truth about him from coming out. Any and all statements I make are factual and have hard facts and evidence to support my position. I would appreciate it if you would stop censoring my posts in an effort of protecting Captain "B" of the Golden Beach Police Department. The freedom of speech in this country is a right and not a privilege. Any further actions of censoring my posts that are not in violation of board terms will be reported to MOD1. I do find it interesting how only the names of members of the DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS - MOD 470 are deleted and yet the names of other current or former employees are not. That is very bright. Shows no intent you fool.

Yours truly,
Anonymous

01-03-2010, 02:37 AM
JUST KEEP THE LINK POSTED, IT'S AWESOME..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Mr. Moderator why did you lock the post "GBPD All Male Review"? Is it because you are one of the dancers and are afraid of really hearing what folks think about you or is it because you do not have the intestinal fortitude to take some of your own medicine? If you are truly a man, unlock it to see what folks really have to say about you. You can only censor this board but you can't silence me on the others. Attempt to block and ban me all you want, I can not and will not be silenced. With all due respect, Punk.

01-03-2010, 04:57 AM
With all that turmoil at GBPD, whom should I ask for my shoulder patch? A frank and honest answer would be deeply appreciated! Do you have detached units? I am at the latest stage of my BLE studies and will take the state exam soon ! The " Terror of Collins Ave" was my mentor and I think I'do good doin 16' . Do I get an application from the city manager or the PD? God bless, be safe and Happy New Year!

01-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Mr. Moderator why was my post deleted when I did not post as someone who I am not? I posted as anonymous and that is who I am because I fear retaliation by the upper administration of the Golden Beach Police Department. I realize that one of the members of the upper administration from that department may have been one of your former co-workers and you may be attempting to protect the truth about him from coming out. Any and all statements I make are factual and have hard facts and evidence to support my position. I would appreciate it if you would stop censoring my posts in an effort of protecting Captain "B" of the Golden Beach Police Department. The freedom of speech in this country is a right and not a privilege. Any further actions of censoring my posts that are not in violation of board terms will be reported to MOD1. I do find it interesting how only the names of members of the DELETED TO COMPLY WITH TERMS - MOD 470 are deleted and yet the names of other current or former employees are not. That is very bright. Shows no intent you fool.

Yours truly,
Anonymous
YOU GO; You're 100% accurate

Miss those dancers hahaha

01-03-2010, 06:07 AM
With all that turmoil at GBPD, whom should I ask for my shoulder patch? A frank and honest answer would be deeply appreciated! Do you have detached units? I am at the latest stage of my BLE studies and will take the state exam soon ! The " Terror of Collins Ave" was my mentor and I think I'do good doin 16' . Do I get an application from the city manager or the PD? God bless, be safe and Happy New Year!

I believe {name edited out} has them. Yes, we have officers detached. As for an app. why would you want to come here. This dept. is the worst it has ever been. In fact, if I'm correct on my prediction, the dept. or should I say part of the dept. (DELETED TO COMPLY) will be looking for jobs else where. In that aspect there will be positions opened. Good luck, the app is at the PD. The chief's assistant, {name edited out} could get that for you.

01-03-2010, 10:34 AM

Oh yeah, I just got the following from MOD 1's "Read Me" page:

This forum is full of posts that complain, criticize, and often denigrate both policies and people. That is one of the purposes of this forum....which is to be able to vent and relieve stress that is far too often brought on not by the work we do, but by the people who are put in charge. Most people here use words to facilitate the venting process. Picasso used pictures. After all, the saying goes "one picture is worth 1000 words". I personally don't see any difference between his venting in pictures and others venting in words, except he is infinitely more creative. Just my humble opinion.

You can take that one to the Bank MOD 470 or should I say Mr. male review !

01-05-2010, 11:20 PM

Mr. MOD 470 you are the biggest hypocrite! So if your statement is true, how come you only have deleted certain names that are your buddies. MOD 1 will hear about this again ! If anybody should be band from this site is YOU !

I told you that MOD 1 would hear about it ! We will not be silence nor will we let you violate the 1st Admendment Right of individuals posting on this message board. Our voices will be heard by everyone !The eyes of the world are upon the administartion of Golden Beach, and on you.