PDA

View Full Version : Great Police Work at DBPD

01-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Tired of reading garbage on this site? Time for good news about this agency and our people who work here.
Now, I know there will be the typical village idiots who will post garbage on this site but when they do, they only take away from the great work of their fellow officers and should find another place to work! If you can't sit back and enjoy putting criminals in jail, you're in the wrong line of work.

First, Wayne Dinan for putting the grabs on a subject who committed a bank robbery. Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is what it takes on this job. Great work Wayne!

On New Years Eve, Phil Dorfman and his guys did another outstanding job grabbing an idiot for shooting into the air. Their efforts led to the arrest of one subject and the recovery of six guns. Phil had success last year doing the samething. Again, it's being out there that makes it happen. You can't hide like a coward to make these kinds of arrests.

Congratulations!

01-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Loser! oh my God, seriously? The only one there worth anything is Dorfman. Wayne got uber lucky the guy was a S20 who was out in the open. ANY CRIMINAL that wasn't crazy would have gotten away. You realize your talking about a Dinan brother right?

And Mintus if a frat boy who has 2 years of college and no life experience. Never in the service, never had any other serious job but some how he's creaming all in your mouth. It just so happens that his dad was a popular cop here. How long was he on the road???

Take your examples and shove it.

01-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Loser! oh my God, seriously? The only one there worth anything is Dorfman. Wayne got uber lucky the guy was a S20 who was out in the open. ANY CRIMINAL that wasn't crazy would have gotten away. You realize your talking about a Dinan brother right?

And Mintus if a frat boy who has 2 years of college and no life experience. Never in the service, never had any other serious job but some how he's creaming all in your mouth. It just so happens that his dad was a popular cop here. How long was he on the road???

Take your examples and shove it.

01-04-2010, 01:12 AM
And the first "Village Idiot " has arrived. Ranger Fan out front with his own **** in his mouth...just can't stand to see success at any level, lucky or not, most of what you do Ranger Fan has a ton of luck to it and you damn well know it.

But, VC guessed it and said that the idiots would eagerly try to distract from the good his own fellow cops do. Don't worry, it won't deter the great work we do at DBPD.

01-04-2010, 12:11 PM
And the first "Village Idiot " has arrived. Ranger Fan out front with his own **** in his mouth...just can't stand to see success at any level, lucky or not, most of what you do Ranger Fan has a ton of luck to it and you darn well know it.

But, VC guessed it and said that the idiots would eagerly try to distract from the good his own fellow cops do. Don't worry, it won't deter the great work we do at DBPD.

You are a gash. And you didn't disprove anything I posted. At the end of the day you are still saying that the gems of this PD are wayne dinan and frat boy (nepotism) mintus. That speaks for itself. Wasn't Boca T31 through our city and we didn't do shit? BBPD had the balls to actually make the arrest. Like always DELRAY BEACH is soooooo careful "let's just watch" or the famous "break it off!"

This place has no balls and a mediocre law enforcement policy. Not to mention awful leadership, and zero moral. Yea this is a great place there lifer.

01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Not gems..just good police work.

01-07-2010, 01:14 AM
[quote="Good Cop vs Bad Cop":3i7r95tz]And the first "Village Idiot " has arrived. Ranger Fan out front with his own **** in his mouth...just can't stand to see success at any level, lucky or not, most of what you do Ranger Fan has a ton of luck to it and you darn well know it.

You are a gash. And you didn't disprove anything I posted. At the end of the day you are still saying that the gems of this PD are wayne dinan and frat boy (nepotism) mintus. That speaks for itself. Wasn't Boca T31 through our city and we didn't do shizzat? BBPD had the balls to actually make the arrest. Like always DELRAY BEACH is soooooo careful "let's just watch" or the famous "break it off!"

This place has no balls and a mediocre law enforcement policy. Not to mention awful leadership, and zero moral. Yea this is a great place there lifer.[/quote:3i7r95tz]
You are so much a Russell!

01-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Russ will you ever change pal? If you have not gotten a chance yet to get a new calendar, it is 2010 not 1978! You can no longer kick people's ass whether they have it coming or not and 10-15 for 31BattLeo. Those days are long gone. Our country has allowed the ACLU and NAACP to dictate how we will fight crimes and fight wars. It sucks that it has gotten to this point, but if you think it will change back anytime soon, or some sheriff or chief will fight to change that fact, put the pipe down and re-think it. You have a better shot at getting promoted than that occurring. Ya with me? If you don't like the way it is and I'm with you on this one......get the **(k out as soon as possible, but stop spreading the cancer dude. Afghanistan may be calling you!

01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Officer R. Brown was utilizing an unmarked vehicle inside High Point when he spotted a suspicious vehicle which fled upon seeing him patrolling the area. The suspect vehicle then crashed nearby and two of the occupants fled out the window of the vehicle. The driver was immediately apprehended. Inside the vehicle, our officers discovered four cinder blocks, a tire iron, lug nut tools and a ski mask.

The two other suspects fled into the nearby wooded area and then later into Hunters Run in Boynton Beach. There, the suspects entered the garage of an occupied residence. The subjects stole a bicycle and continued to evade officers and Hunters Run security. PBSO Aviation, Boynton Beach and Delray Beach officers throughly searched Hunters Run and eventually took a second subject into custody. The third suspect was later identified as, Jarell Robinson but has not yet been apprehended.

Officer Brown's actions and those of his fellow officers represent the best of the law enforcement professionals that work in Delray Beach!

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication and hard work!

01-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Oh Ofc. Ron "my wife left me" Brown. I was here when they hired him and obviously here when he left. Now he comes back with his tail between his legs cause I guess the pants wearer in the family took greener pastures with another man.

He's such a premodona that he became upset when he didn't jump on to a special unit right away. "My former Sgt. Is now the Chief" he always boasts! Like that's something to be proud off. Ofc. Brown is trying sooo hard that hell do anything to get off the road and back to the "old days" when he was at his peak.

Now, he lives with his parents and completely divorced so all he has is this job. He performed out of a necessity to survive not because he's a good cop. You can give examples but ill tell you, there are a lot more examples of terrible dumb actions that a lucky collar.

How about Robertson all most shooting another officer by accident?

Or phillias beating his wife?

Or the "morale problem" milenchovic insists doesn't exist

Or the Gay Ass new sgt s cars

Or the fact that well probably go 3 years with no raise

Or a school teacher and cancer patient getting promoted for every other reason other than police work (I can't even fathom why Arena got promoted)

Or the lack of manpower we have and will have here shortly

Or how about this: we had a Sgt. Test positive for a schedule II substance and he's still here? In a leadership position!!! (CB)

Or on a related fact, why we have THREE sworn officers in training that can't hold a simple training session to save their proverbial lives!

Or that we have a assistant chief and a Sgt. Under FDLE investigation!

Or that you have to explain your paycheck cause I guess responding to 911 calls putting your life on the line isn't enough.

Or that we have more upper management then officers on the road (paging Bookman) a captain in charge of maintenance!!!

01-10-2010, 05:18 AM
Ranger Fan,

Wow! Nothing about your posts can ever deceive the casual reader as to the insight of your true personality. You are a true hater, a grinch, a scrooge and everything else ugly.

"Every thread" with your moniker on it, throughout this website, continues to be the same psychotic, boring, mindless, vulgar and vomit spewing hatred. You hate so many things and people at DBPD yet, you have worked here for more than 25 years and I nobody can believe that you either haven't had a heart attack a stroke or committed suicide. I have my money that you'll put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. You had the chance a few years ago when you almost died in the hopsital from the alcohol poisoning that put you in intensive care at Bethesda.

You need to leave this agency and find something else that you enjoy before it is too late. Your very life depends on it!

01-10-2010, 06:46 AM
You forgot about the Cop doing the dispatcher and getting caught with the pants down.
or how about the other K9 Cop doing the Dep's Wife?

Should I go on?

01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey, aren't some of the perks working at DBPD free ice cream and meals at IHOP? Just sayin. Oh yeah and the personal use of your take home car. I see blondie driving around all the time.

01-13-2010, 01:39 AM
Hey, aren't some of the perks working at DBPD free ice cream and meals at IHOP? Just sayin. Oh yeah and the personal use of your take home car. I see blondie driving around all the time.

Nice moniker JM!

01-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Nobody talks about the morale problem. Wayne , please? Dorfman does not know what he is doing. Man power? We never had. We are less than medriocre.

01-23-2010, 11:12 PM
More geat work by our officers at DBPD. Officer Shersty and Casarez were in the right place at the right time and quickly established a perimeter in the area of 1400 NE 3 Avenue after a robbery took place.

At 0219 hours, a female victim advised that a Hispanic male walked up to her and grabbed her by the neck and tried to grab her wallet. A witness with a large dog was in the area and the suspect became afraid of the dog and ran. K-9 Officer Tolbert was responding to the call when he observed a subject running across NE 14 Street. The perimeter was quickly moved and Tolbert located the Hispanic male by Spa 11. The subject failed to comply with lawful orders when ordered to come out of the thick shrubbery. K9 Karo was deployed. \

A positive ID was made and the subject was taken into custody without further incident.

Great work by Tolbert, K9 Karo and officers on scene.

02-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Wow! Brian Miller has an outstanding weekend with the arrest of several subjects on North Congress Avenue who were in the process of breaking into a business. As with most of our work, we had some help from our local citizens but, that just adds to our efforts. Nice work Brian and the rest of your squad and the CRTF.

03-05-2010, 02:44 AM
This police department is a joke and a disgrace to those "real officers" who try to make a positive difference.

All of the "company guys/gals" are deplorable and it is does not surprise me any more the lack of common sense that spews from that department.