PDA

View Full Version : Contract

01-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Isn't time for the new contract negotiations to start ? Where is the Florida State Retirement that Alex told us to look into ? Im guessing he was blowing smoke up our rear ends trying to buy time for whatever he is up to. We all know the only thing he is going to offer is a dong, and pay more into our insurance. The question is how long is that dong ? He already makes money from the officers writing citations, and deducting insurance money from the officers for the Grand total of over $10,000.00 per year. The last contract we were all tricked into voting the Part-timers in. Maybe we should vote them out since they are not serving the purpose they were hired for. Fool us once, shame on you, fool us twice shame on us !

01-02-2010, 12:19 AM
How come the officers are the only town employees that get medical insurance deducted ? I dont see other town employees getting money deducted from their checks. How is that fair to the officers that protect the Town of Golden Beach day in and out ?

01-02-2010, 12:27 AM
I have an idea, Let's get rid of all the part-timers and we can save the money. We can also fire the last two or three full-time officers hired the pink slip so Alex can have his budget cuts. Who am I kidding ? Alex wont go for that cause that means his buddies wont have a job.

01-02-2010, 02:46 AM
Well since we are on the subject of discussing contractual issues, here's a few things that make you go Hmmmmmmm..........

1. How does a rookie officer that was just hired and never went through FTO get assigned to marine patrol with a take home car? Could it be a coincidence that his last name (Diaz) is the same as the town manager's?

2 How do junior officers get to take the holidays off when senior officers have to come in and work?

3. Why is the town manager authorized to give a group of his select buddies raises and not to the rest of the officers, and to go a step further he requests that the raises are not reported for a year?

4. Why is it that certain part timers are allowed to take their police cars home when officers who have been employed by the city for several years are not afforded the same benefit?

5. Why are "acting sergeants" being promoted who are not eligible for promotion?

6. Why was a position created for a Lieutenant to send to a task force when they could send an officer at a lesser rate of pay. Why was this position offered to the current lieutenant who has no prior supervisory experience?

Just a suggestion. Ask the union to step in and look into these issues. If they do not, contact the Attorney General's office and the the public employee relations committee. Request that an investigation be conducted.

Pressure....pressure....pressure!

01-02-2010, 05:58 AM
All the postings on this topic are true ! How come the majority of the Golden Beach officers have permitted this to happen ? It looks like you guys are getting steamed rolled ! The Union in my department would of been all over this. The problem is that you guys aloud your staff to get away with murder, and everybody there is scared to act. I can tell that you guys are not united ! They can't mess with you when you work in numbers. Who is the Union or the union rep. ? Somebody needs to wake that Union Rep. up ! I wish you guys luck.

01-02-2010, 08:50 AM
3. Why is the town manager authorized to give a group of his select buddies raises and not to the rest of the officers, and to go a step further he requests that the raises are not reported for a year?

I wonder what the employees from Golden Beach would have to say about that ? I wonder if those guys in public works know about it ? Those guys in public works hump their backs on a daily basis for chump change. Nobody should get a raise if there is no money which is not true. We all know this town has money since we see the town manager and staff pissing it away. So let me get this straight, the people that bust their a$$, and are not sitting behind a desk dont get a raise.....but the ones that push paper all day long gets a raise. What is wrong with that picture ? Can anyone please explain that to me ?

01-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Chief Skinner is a puppett and he has allowed the degregation of our police department and the fall of morale to go on as he just stands by doodling stripe designs for cars and spouting ethics of which he is the biggest worm...ethics!? Find out the real reason he was fired (resigned) from Omaha. Mayor Daub did all of us in Omaha agreat service and you in Florida a big disservice. Chief Skinner is your problem now. Good riddance !!

01-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Again,

if there is evidence, then present it!

01-03-2010, 08:17 AM
I've been informed there is an FOP Meeting coming up soon and they want all members to show up to discuss the contract. I also heard the union president is handing out bottles of KY jelly to all paying members curtosy of the town manager. The KY jelly is for the long dong of a raise the manager is going to give us. He thinks we are not worthy employees to deserve a miserable raise. In the mean time, he gives all head of staffs a nice pay raise. When is this booooooooozo going to stop abusing the hard working employees of this town. Everything is getting expensive....tolls, food, gas, electric...etc and the manager doesnt want to give us a raise. On top of that, he wants us to pay more into everything. Sounds like the town manager attended the same school President Obama went to.

01-03-2010, 01:11 PM
You left one thing out. The cost of alcohol is going through the roof! Have you seen what they are charging for drinks at those south beach bars these days? It's no wonder alex has to keep giving himself raises. If not he would not be able to pay for his binge drinking. Don't be so hard on the guy now that you know the truth behind it. :snicker:

01-03-2010, 02:14 PM
When I did work there, I made suggestions to the PBA (union at the time) and they liked the ideas. Why not try the following:

1. Contact the media
2. Start to target residents in writing tickets (esp for minor things- seat belts, tint, etc)
3. Start to actually talking to residents
4. Ticket the labor that come into town (construction workers, house keepers, lawn/pool servies). When they ask why they are recieving the tickets, tell them the town needs to generate money for cop pay raises and rise in COLA's.
5. Begin to target council members in both tickets and warnings
6. Delay reespose to calls until you have back up (except 3-15's)
7. show up to work exactly 1 min before roll call and leave at exactly the end of shift.

01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
When I did work there, I made suggestions to the PBA (union at the time) and they liked the ideas. Why not try the following:

1. Contact the media
2. Start to target residents in writing tickets (esp for minor things- seat belts, tint, etc)
3. Start to actually talking to residents
4. Ticket the labor that come into town (construction workers, house keepers, lawn/pool servies). When they ask why they are recieving the tickets, tell them the town needs to generate money for cop pay raises and rise in COLA's.
5. Begin to target council members in both tickets and warnings
6. Delay reespose to calls until you have back up (except 3-15's)
7. show up to work exactly 1 min before roll call and leave at exactly the end of shift.

Nice to see you here putting your two cents although you are gone. I know who you are...lol Thanks for the advice uslawman...lol!

01-04-2010, 02:05 PM
If you think you know who I am, who am I?

01-04-2010, 04:02 PM
If you think you know who I am, who am I?

I will contact you somehow, dont want to give you away !

01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Where is John Puleo our union rep. ? He must be in bed sharing the blanket with the DELETED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TERMS- MOD 470. John, you surely do alot of talking but I dont see you doing any walking ! Why is that ?

01-07-2010, 06:23 PM
YOU GUYS NEED TO GO TO IUPA AND DUMP THE FOP.

01-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Maybe the town manager can give all of us secret raises and not report it till next year !

01-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Maybe the town manager can give all of us secret raises and not report it till next year !

Spill the beans.

The names of the officers that received pay raises out of their pay scale are::::::::

01-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Well let's see now, you'll never guess;

Town Manager
HR Director
Finance Director
Captain
Lieutenant and a few other members of the mafia. Can't show all of my cards just yet.

01-11-2010, 05:23 PM
2 Tim 4:16-17 "At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me... and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth."

Ok, listen carefully. We are all human, we all make mistakes. And sometimes we are accused of things we didn't even do! But, If you (the accused) curse your accuser, you still take on the burden of fault. The Lord and the Lord only can fully pardon, or excuse the sins you commit. People can forgive, but they often never forget. But I say to each and everyone of you who may be going through this situation, to forgive your accusers and let God be the ultimate judge, let what people say or think not dictate your path in life. Give your frustration to God. The rest will sort out to the people, and the truth will be revealed.

01-11-2010, 09:27 PM
2 Tim 4:16-17 "At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me... and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth."

Ok, listen carefully. We are all human, we all make mistakes. And sometimes we are accused of things we didn't even do! But, If you (the accused) curse your accuser, you still take on the burden of fault. The Lord and the Lord only can fully pardon, or excuse the sins you commit. People can forgive, but they often never forget. But I say to each and everyone of you who may be going through this situation, to forgive your accusers and let God be the ultimate judge, let what people say or think not dictate your path in life. Give your frustration to God. The rest will sort out to the people, and the truth will be revealed.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

01-11-2010, 09:47 PM

So what you are saying is to bend over the table and take it up the a$$ ! Hmmmmmmm How about you bend over the table and I fight for what is right ! Somebody has to do the right thing. Nowhere in the bible says to stand=by and watch people get slaughter....I rather die fighting, than doing nothing at all.

01-11-2010, 09:51 PM

Rob, you should practice what you preach !

God Bless

01-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Fellow members of the GBPD as we sit by the "Mafia" is recruiting more members to support them. They have just hired another officer very quietly to support their camp. Soon they will be the majority and we will be the minority. We must speak up and voice our dissatisfaction with our current administration before it is too late for all of us. If we do not exercise our freedom of speech, soon that will to go away. We are currently working with members of the community, advocate groups and the media and our voices will be heard loud and clear nationwide. We have hired an investigative firm to look into the backgrounds of the members of the "mafia" and we have already received some preliminary information that is very interesting on the backgrounds of some of the members. We urge you all to join our fight and voice your concerns. Your identities will be protected under federal law and together we shall prevail and get back the police department we were all originally hired to serve. We remind those that ask for peace that we were not the ones who drew first blood. The abuse has gone on long enough and will stop. We urge those of you who no longer want to victimized to contact us and we will guarantee your anonimity.

Remember, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

The Anti-Mafia Federation

01-12-2010, 05:20 AM

So what you are saying is to bend over the table and take it up the a$$ ! Hmmmmmmm How about you bend over the table and I fight for what is right ! Somebody has to do the right thing. Nowhere in the bible says to stand=by and watch people get slaughter....I rather die fighting, than doing nothing at all.

AMEN :devil:

01-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Fellow members of the GBPD as we sit by the "Mafia" is recruiting more members to support them. They have just hired another officer very quietly to support their camp. Soon they will be the majority and we will be the minority. We must speak up and voice our dissatisfaction with our current administration before it is too late for all of us. If we do not exercise our freedom of speech, soon that will to go away. We are currently working with members of the community, advocate groups and the media and our voices will be heard loud and clear nationwide. We have hired an investigative firm to look into the backgrounds of the members of the "mafia" and we have already received some preliminary information that is very interesting on the backgrounds of some of the members. We urge you all to join our fight and voice your concerns. Your identities will be protected under federal law and together we shall prevail and get back the police department we were all originally hired to serve. We remind those that ask for peace that we were not the ones who drew first blood. The abuse has gone on long enough and will stop. We urge those of you who no longer want to victimized to contact us and we will guarantee your anonimity.

Remember, "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

I'm in. Anyone else, or are you going to just sit back, ***** and let the future lie in others hands??

01-12-2010, 05:27 AM
[quote="The Anti-Mafia Federation":2zh35xff]Fellow members of the GBPD as we sit by the "Mafia" is recruiting more members to support them. They have just hired another officer very quietly to support their camp. Soon they will be the majority and we will be the minority. We must speak up and voice our dissatisfaction with our current administration before it is too late for all of us. If we do not exercise our freedom of speech, soon that will to go away. We are currently working with members of the community, advocate groups and the media and our voices will be heard loud and clear nationwide. We have hired an investigative firm to look into the backgrounds of the members of the "mafia" and we have already received some preliminary information that is very interesting on the backgrounds of some of the members. We urge you all to join our fight and voice your concerns. Your identities will be protected under federal law and together we shall prevail and get back the police department we were all originally hired to serve. We remind those that ask for peace that we were not the ones who drew first blood. The abuse has gone on long enough and will stop. We urge those of you who no longer want to victimized to contact us and we will guarantee your anonimity.

The Anti-Mafia Federationw
I'm in. Anyone else, or are you going to just sit back, ***** and let the future lie in others hands??[/quote:2zh35xff]

wrong section oops

01-12-2010, 05:36 AM

I'm in. Anyone for a game of squash-squash the bugs. Lets stop *****in and do something about it. Lets take back our dept. 8)

01-14-2010, 02:31 AM
[quote="The Anti-Mafia Federation":15jb3hn2]Fellow members of the GBPD as we sit by the "Mafia" is recruiting more members to support them. They have just hired another officer very quietly to support their camp. Soon they will be the majority and we will be the minority. We must speak up and voice our dissatisfaction with our current administration before it is too late for all of us. If we do not exercise our freedom of speech, soon that will to go away. We are currently working with members of the community, advocate groups and the media and our voices will be heard loud and clear nationwide. We have hired an investigative firm to look into the backgrounds of the members of the "mafia" and we have already received some preliminary information that is very interesting on the backgrounds of some of the members. We urge you all to join our fight and voice your concerns. Your identities will be protected under federal law and together we shall prevail and get back the police department we were all originally hired to serve. We remind those that ask for peace that we were not the ones who drew first blood. The abuse has gone on long enough and will stop. We urge those of you who no longer want to victimized to contact us and we will guarantee your anonimity.

I agree....but who said we were just talking ! You all know who you have to call to be part of taking our department back. If you dont know, ask around, somebody will point you in the right direction.

I'm in. Anyone for a game of squash-squash the bugs. Lets stop *****in and do something about it. Lets take back our dept. 8)[/quote:15jb3hn2]
Oh, I want to play that game....it's real fun but I hear $hitza splatters everywhere !

01-24-2010, 06:05 AM
The FOP sucks or is it that John Puleo is in bed with the town manager ? What is Puleo doing....nothing but stealing our money. I've always said to give a person time to show their true colors. Joe is a great example....he got here and pretended to be our friend and somebody that really cared about us.....It turns out he had an personal agenda just like the town manager. The truth is that we have joe's 411, and he has shown his true colors. What kind of Union is this when Puleo does nothing other than collect his pay check. What a joke ! Puleo needs to get involved and start doing all that talking he always does....I bet he does all that talking just for a show. Another thing is that Mr. DUI has been waiving the state retirement on our faces to give us hope. The truth is that tinker bell aint planing on giving us the state retirement....it's all smoke and mirrors ! I can tell you that I will vote "NO" if the state retirement is not in the contract.

01-25-2010, 01:06 AM
The FOP sucks or is it that John Puleo is in bed with the town manager ? What is Puleo doing....nothing but stealing our money. I've always said to give a person time to show their true colors. Joe is a great example....he got here and pretended to be our friend and somebody that really cared about us.....It turns out he had an personal agenda just like the town manager. The truth is that we have joe's 411, and he has shown his true colors. What kind of Union is this when Puleo does nothing other than collect his pay check. What a joke ! Puleo needs to get involved and start doing all that talking he always does....I bet he does all that talking just for a show. Another thing is that Mr. DUI has been waiving the state retirement on our faces to give us hope. The truth is that tinker bell aint planing on giving us the state retirement....it's all smoke and mirrors ! I can tell you that I will vote "NO" if the state retirement is not in the contract.

:twisted: You need to work here to be able to vote. :devil: It's funny just after the FOP announces they WILL NOT DEFEND YOU !! now you slam him... Someday you will wake up and see you are the problem !!!!

01-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Guys,

Be smart and do not post anything on here about how we are reacting to the contract. Why would you post any type of strategy on here? This is a war, and don't give up anything to the enemy. I will say this though, I have not seen this type of united front since I have been on. I am proud of our angry brothers and sisters. Keep up the good fight.

01-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Guys,

Be smart and do not post anything on here about how we are reacting to the contract. Why would you post any type of strategy on here? This is a war, and don't give up anything to the enemy. I will say this though, I have not seen this type of united front since I have been on. I am proud of our angry brothers and sisters. Keep up the good fight.

02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Guys,

Sure thing Three-Dog.

02-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Guys,

Sure thing Three-Dog.
What the hell is that suppost to mean ? Be sober and clear when posting so we all know what you are talking about !

02-05-2010, 05:58 PM
You'll find out soon enough.

-/b/

02-06-2010, 05:33 PM
You'll find out soon enough.

-/b/

Since know one knows what the hell 3- dog is. Bet I can guess whose writing these posts that are irrelevant and meaningless. Hmmm

Anyone. Now for posts that do have meaning. Be prepared GB Tammy is on her way back to being a gbpo. That's right. Kinda scares some of you all. Hu???. Let me be the first to congratulate you. Welcome back Tammy. I know it's alittle premature since she isn't back yet, but she will be and soon. Sleep well :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Here are some of the questions that need to be addressed;

1. Why are new officers being hired as part-timers and being given take home cars because of who they are related to or friends with.

2. Why are officers being hired out of the academy and being placed to work on their own without any FTO training? These same officers are putting all of our lives at risk.

3. Why are newer officers being hired and placed in positions that are noot being offered to those of us who have been here long before this current regime?

4. Why are senior officers being forced in to work on midnights and other shifts and these junior officers are not required to come in and cover?

5. Why are senior members of the department working on weekends when most of these new cronies are off?

6. Why are only a "select" group of members of the department being offered the oppurtunity to work all of the off duty details?

7. Why are the Captain and Lieutenant allowed to work off duty details with the amount of money they make instead of us who are being paid peanuts?

These are just some of the questions the officers of the department want answers to......

02-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Here are some of the questions that need to be addressed;

1. Why are new officers being hired as part-timers and being given take home cars because of who they are related to or friends with.

2. Why are officers being hired out of the academy and being placed to work on their own without any FTO training? These same officers are putting all of our lives at risk.

3. Why are newer officers being hired and placed in positions that are noot being offered to those of us who have been here long before this current regime?

4. Why are senior officers being forced in to work on midnights and other shifts and these junior officers are not required to come in and cover?

5. Why are senior members of the department working on weekends when most of these new cronies are off?

6. Why are only a "select" group of members of the department being offered the oppurtunity to work all of the off duty details?

7. Why are the Captain and Lieutenant allowed to work off duty details with the amount of money they make instead of us who are being paid peanuts?

These are just some of the questions the officers of the department want answers to......
Maybe we should ask joe those questions since skinner aint running the department. Oh heck, what is the point ? We all know that joe is a compulsive liar !

02-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Tammy will never be back she was fired. Go find a job at BK oh by the way I want fries with that! :devil: :snicker:

02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
I will also have a coke now! go to work Tammy get my fries! by the way YOUR FIRED! :devil: :snicker:

02-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I will also have a coke now! go to work Tammy get my fries! by the way YOUR FIRED! :devil: :snicker:

It does not take much of a man to post comments on here about a woman. Then again, it does not take much of a man to beat and kidnap a woman either. If you are truly "the man" you should call her directly and tell her how you really feel about her. It should not be too hard for you to get a hold of her. You idiots better hope and pray she does not come back here. I am aware of some privileged information that leads me to believe she will be back whether you all want her back or not.

02-09-2010, 08:57 PM
[quote="The man":3c4d8noi]I will also have a coke now! go to work Tammy get my fries! by the way YOUR FIRED! :devil: :snicker:

It does not take much of a man to post comments on here about a woman. Then again, it does not take much of a man to beat and kidnap a woman either. If you are truly "the man" you should call her directly and tell her how you really feel about her. It should not be too hard for you to get a hold of her. You idiots better hope and pray she does not come back here. I am aware of some privileged information that leads me to believe she will be back whether you all want her back or not.[/quote:3c4d8noi]

Me too!!! HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Tammy you will never get your job back or ever train a cop in this county again! :snicker:

YOUR DONE, THE OVEN HAS BEEN ON AT 400 DEGREES AND YOUR INSIDE :devil:

02-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Tammy you will never get your job back or ever train a cop in this county again! :snicker:

YOUR DONE, THE OVEN HAS BEEN ON AT 400 DEGREES AND YOUR INSIDE :devil:

Boy is there alot in store for you. Stay tuned for the latest. We will have the last laugh. In fact we're laughing pretty hard now. Can't wait for the end of this story. :lol: :D