PDA

View Full Version : Cigna insurance

12-30-2009, 07:12 PM
With the pending change to Cigna Health Insurance I called my doctors and my wife’s doctors to learn the track record for this company. Out of 5 doctors, 3 do not take Cigna due to either slow pay or no pay for basic health care needs. One doctor even went so far as to say that Cigna is the worst health care insurance provider in the State of Florida. I hope that my experience is an isolated case but I don’t think so. Don’t expect any help form the city’s health care department either. That’s another story. Stay safe and have a Happy New Year.

12-31-2009, 06:15 AM
Year after year it gets harder to stay at thie wretchid department working for this pathetic city. This year has by far been the worst year yet, because of the "incident", and the insurance change, but hey look at the bright side, a young Arnold Schwartsenagger could have gotten 4 out of 5 of the criteria, so he would have saved money on insurance. Only of he never used it though. I cant wait to retire. This place used to be a great place to work, happy people, enjoying their jobs. Now, its like zombieland, and we are stuck in the middle of it.

01-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Wait to you try the drug card. The copay on this one drug my wife gets monthly went from $55 to $85! The store informed me that there was no change in the cost of the drug just the change in the insurance will pay!