PDA

View Full Version : well

12-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Is anything ever going to change. McLin does NOTHING, Major does NOTHING, Chief = jury still out, but not looking good!

12-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Don’t you just love a coward who spews their garbage behind the cloak of darkness!!!

12-26-2009, 03:00 AM
This is the only place one can vent without fear of being fired for speaking the truth. Sometimes it can be healthy to get your thoughts out rather than keep it all bottled up inside. Thousands of Officers from every agency post in such a manner. To call every cop on here a coward for thinking out loud is wrong. Also if someone does post something out of line or untrue, other Officers are quick to rise to the defense of said person and set the story straight. So......if anyone out there can come forward and say these Officers actually do something, uh......lets hear it...........Were waiting.......anyone????

12-26-2009, 07:16 AM
I agree, sometimes people just need to vent. Also, if youre waiting on someone to post something positive about the lt or major it will be a while. i also think the "jury is still out" regarding the chief. he seems like a nice enough guy but continues to let the major run the place. did anyone show him the survey? reference the lt, from what i hear he should no better!

12-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Maybe your administration should start issuing crying towels.

Better yet start facing your own demons!

List your own achievements and contributions.

12-27-2009, 02:59 AM
I agree, sometimes people just need to vent. Also, if youre waiting on someone to post something positive about the lt or major it will be a while. i also think the "jury is still out" regarding the chief. he seems like a nice enough guy but continues to let the major run the place. did anyone show him the survey? reference the lt, from what i hear he should no better!

I would venture to say these individuals don’t need to have anyone reintegrate what they have achieved. The positions they hold speaks for it self. They had to have met the challenges required of them to succeed in their careers.

What you should ask your self, where will you be as your career continues. I would suggest instead of venting on an anoumous site where there is no accountability, you concentrate on what you are responsible for.

An don’t worry, I’m sure there will always be a small minded pathetic person venting on these sites.

12-27-2009, 09:59 PM
perception said- I would venture to say these individuals don’t need to have anyone reintegrate what they have achieved. The positions they hold speaks for it self. They had to have met the challenges required of them to succeed in their careers.

What you should ask your self, where will you be as your career continues. I would suggest instead of venting on an anoumous site where there is no accountability, you concentrate on what you are responsible for.

An don’t worry, I’m sure there will always be a small minded pathetic person venting on these sites.

I am not venting, I am quite satisfied with my career and the job I hold. But don't lose sight of the fact that "some" people rise to the top (or near top) by kissing butt and stabbing backs. I know alot of people in the police world that have done so. Maybe YOU are one of those people. I don't know, but don't come on here and sling arrows at people that speak their mind. This is a place where a cop can speak their mind without fear of reprisal. You can go to just about any of the forums and learn stuff the admin would like to have hushed. It makes me wonder where your position and career is.

12-27-2009, 11:49 PM
perception said- I would venture to say these individuals don’t need to have anyone reintegrate what they have achieved. The positions they hold speaks for it self. They had to have met the challenges required of them to succeed in their careers.

I am not venting, I am quite satisfied with my career and the job I hold. But don't lose sight of the fact that "some" people rise to the top (or near top) by kissing butt and stabbing backs. I know alot of people in the police world that have done so. Maybe YOU are one of those people. I don't know, but don't come on here and sling arrows at people that speak their mind. This is a place where a cop can speak their mind without fear of reprisal. You can go to just about any of the forums and learn stuff the admin would like to have hushed. It makes me wonder where your position and career is.

I would suggest instead of venting on an anoumous site where there is no accountability, you concentrate on what you are responsible for.

12-28-2009, 01:25 AM
Is anything ever going to change. McLin does NOTHING, Major does NOTHING, Chief = jury still out, but not looking good!

Same complaint as two years ago.

Boo Ho, Boo Ho, I bleed blue. Had your chance two years ago!

The bottom feeders are out in the little bartow pond!

12-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Don’t you just love a coward who spews their garbage behind the cloak of darkness!!!

dont see you posting your name.

12-29-2009, 07:14 PM
[quote="Perception

I would venture to say these individuals don’t need to have anyone reintegrate what they have achieved. The positions they hold speaks for it self. They had to have met the challenges required of them to succeed in their careers.

An don’t worry, I’m sure there will always be a small minded pathetic person venting on these sites.[/quote]

dont see you posting your name for accountability.

12-30-2009, 04:06 PM
I remember a famous quote a while back so lemme see if I got it correct. (throat clearing) "STILL BLUE HA". was I right? hows that working out for you?

12-31-2009, 01:39 AM
Bla Bla Bla, Bla Bla
Bla bla bla
Bla Bla

12-31-2009, 09:52 PM
I remember a famous quote a while back so lemme see if I got it correct. (throat clearing) "STILL BLUE HA". was I right? hows that working out for you?

Yeah, still blue. Just because we didn't want to merge with the SO, does that mean we can't ***** about anything. Just because we wanted to stay Bartow PD doesn't give up any right to *****. Just like the SO, things aren't always perfect and people are gonna ***** whether it's needed or not. Here is a tip, if you don't want to hear or read the *****ing stay the hell off of the Bartow site.

01-04-2010, 02:06 AM
were sorry its just fun to point out your mediocrity. let the S.O. know if they can arrest more of the drug thugs your uncapable of arresting.

01-04-2010, 03:41 AM
were sorry its just fun to point out your mediocrity. let the S.O. know if they can arrest more of the drug thugs your uncapable of arresting.

While youre doing all the pointing, why dont you point out how many of the SO's own have been arrested in the last year comparied to every other agency around here. Every week y'all are arresting your own. I cant believe y'all arrest another cop, when you know for a normal civilian you would call them a ride. I'll take "medicrity" over getting stabbed in the back and cuffed by my "coworker" any day of the week.

01-06-2010, 12:23 AM
[quote="so sorry":uk0pjedz]were sorry its just fun to point out your mediocrity. let the S.O. know if they can arrest more of the drug thugs your uncapable of arresting.

While youre doing all the pointing, why dont you point out how many of the SO's own have been arrested in the last year comparied to every other agency around here. Every week y'all are arresting your own. I cant believe y'all arrest another cop, when you know for a normal civilian you would call them a ride. I'll take "medicrity" over getting stabbed in the back and cuffed by my "coworker" any day of the week.[/quote:uk0pjedz]

Boy, you hit the nail on the head with this one didn't you...(http://www.theledger.com/article/201001 ... DUI-Charge (http://www.theledger.com/article/20100105/NEWS/100109918/1134?Title=Sheriff-s-Deputy-Arrested-On-DUI-Charge)) Thats 2 in a week. Yeah, tight ship yall are running over there!

01-12-2010, 03:08 PM

Its working out alot better than the alternative. To be forced into another agency and turned into green robots who chug the kool aid and watch unqualified people promoted because they have the ability to pucker up on command? No thanks, grass isnt "greener" by any stretch over there. Not saying its better blue, its just less BS being blue.

02-06-2010, 04:30 PM
All the talk about a merger is pointless and futile. It has nothing to do with what you want or not it comes down to economics. If it becomes too expensive to keep it's own agency, the the merger will happen. It is all about the money, baby. A savings of $500,000 to a million is not peanuts and can go a long way in the city to pay for other things that the public wants, like better parks, better amenities, better way of life. The bottom line regarding the public and cops is this, when they call 911 they want someone ( anyone) to respond, quickly, end of story. We think they are so loyal to us, only because we are so close to the issue. Police work is police work, period, end of story. Besides, when a city manager, mayor or commission do not have to deal with disgruntled employees, discipline issues, insurance, liability and unions, it leaves them with more time to work on other issues. Hey, don't coming slamming me, I am only the messenger!

02-07-2010, 12:43 AM
correct, the SO has had employees arrested....um....BIGGEST agency in the county. Do the math. Second biggest, LPD, has had their share lately as well.

Ya'll wanted blue, it seems, out of inability to cut it in green. Why else would you CHOOSE lower pay, crappy equipment, no leadership, lax discipline? Something doesn't add up.

02-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Inability to cut in green???? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!! Crappy equipment???? HMMMM, BPD has new cars, new radios, new computers, nice blue uniforms, all the OT we want, good retirement (20 and out), all equipment paid for including boots, tee-shirts, ticket book holders...heck everything but our underwear is paid for or supplied by our agency. Oh ya, thats right, if we work one minute past, we get PAID!!!!!!! OT all day and all night! Enjoy your flex time, and have fun having to drive forty five minutes to work a theft, then forty five minutes back to answer an alarm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

02-12-2010, 04:44 PM
You know what, thank you for that last post. What a wake up call. I needed that stuff pointed to me, I tend to forget the positive things about being here. Its too easy to get discouraged and sometimes, I let things get to me that really should not.

We do have a great agency, we just need to hang on and do our best, thats all any of us can really do.

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.

02-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Inability to cut in green???? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Priceless!! Crappy equipment???? HMMMM, BPD has new cars, new radios, new computers, nice blue uniforms, all the OT we want, good retirement (20 and out), all equipment paid for including boots, tee-shirts, ticket book holders...heck everything but our underwear is paid for or supplied by our agency. Oh ya, thats right, if we work one minute past, we get PAID!!!!!!! OT all day and all night! Enjoy your flex time, and have fun having to drive forty five minutes to work a theft, then forty five minutes back to answer an alarm. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Funny.........not a word about law enforcement, just about how to milk the city out of money. Yer right...stay blue. Being 10 miles south of Bradley by yourself on a 10-8 call would leave you whining for your mommy...and overtime.

03-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Yea your right, you do have it better !!!

How silly of me not to see that.

Ta Ta

Anyone for overtime? Tea at Three? Backup around the corner? three deep?

I need a nap !!

03-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Then stop whinning on here. be proud you are still blue. its easy to be blue because you havent moved forward in what, 10 years. dont worry though we will continue to come into your city and solve your crimes cause youre scared to go into certain parts of your town without having bottles thrown at your cars or flat out laughed at. be proud man.

03-02-2010, 11:34 AM
Then stop whinning on here. be proud you are still blue. its easy to be blue because you havent moved forward in what, 10 years. dont worry though we will continue to come into your city and solve your crimes cause youre scared to go into certain parts of your town without having bottles thrown at your cars or flat out laughed at. be proud man.

Why don't you quit visiting this site. You either have nothing better to do, or you just like to stir the pot. Quit being so childish! Are you really that insecure that you have to come on here to throw your stones, is that all you've got, really? Really?

03-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Things haven't changed and you are lying to your self if you say they have. The honeymoon is over and the new chief has brought nothing to the PD. I can understand why his old department was so happy to get rid of him. All we keep hearing about is how things are going to improve, but nothing has and there is already talk about next year's budget. I believe in the PD but if they are coming in with the same old same old, I say at least entertain what the SO has to offer.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:55 AM
Has anyone checked on that special package in the crime lab?i wonder if it's still alive.