PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hernandez

12-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Did this Hernandez start his LEO career with the Dade Public Safety Dept in the 70s and was the secret service a very short time?

12-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Absolutely the same piece of extrement. Dirty as the day is long!!

12-28-2009, 03:19 AM
Absolutely the same piece of extrement. Dirty as the day is long!!

I am sorry, but what is an extrement? Or if your slamming the chief, did you mean excrement?

12-29-2009, 05:58 AM
Jeeze sorry hit wrong key....t instead of c....yeah same piece of sh%@!!

01-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Yep, definitely a big piece of shizzat. But if you ask him he thinks he is the best chief ever. 30 something years on the job with no pension, alot of negative ratings and plenty of terminations and resignations. Ralph I must not be on the only officer that hates you. Look at all the postings from other fellow employees you worked with over your horrible career. You got BSO, Metro, Secret Service, Talahassee all posting the same crap. YOU SUCK!! Oh let me guess all of them are full of it and have the problem not you right? Give me a break,,you are the problem.

01-18-2010, 11:38 PM
I have been hearing alot of rumors lately. Is Ralph getting the boot or are people just full of sh%^t. If the city was smart they would get rid of him as soon as they could. Anybody else agree with me or have you all just gave up and dont care if he stays around and detroys this place.

01-23-2010, 06:12 AM
This is for E.H. Keep your chin up. You've been here over 20 years and have had a distinguished career. So you've made some mistakes. Who hasn't? Don't let that gypsy chief of ours get to you. Its obvious retaliation on his part. He's a disgrace to all law enforcement and an embarassment to our agency so don't let someone like him get you down. He's a gypsy.