12-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Alan St. germain

12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
L. Carmona :cop:

12-16-2009, 08:07 PM
J. delara!

12-17-2009, 12:08 AM
J. delara!

The Award if for "Officer of the Year" NOT ............KISS-ASS OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!

12-17-2009, 03:28 AM

Good job? Yea RIGHT!! He does an outstanding job wasting city gas everyday since he uses his city issued vehicle as a personal vehicle. Didn't think they would catch on to you carmona? They are going to 07 you on the next fuel statement. You have more fuel consumption than the K-9 guys who have the vehicles running all throughout the shift. Good luck explaining this one.

12-17-2009, 05:43 PM

Good job? Yea RIGHT!! He does an outstanding job wasting city gas everyday since he uses his city issued vehicle as a personal vehicle. Didn't think they would catch on to you carmona? They are going to 07 you on the next fuel statement. You have more fuel consumption than the K-9 guys who have the vehicles running all throughout the shift. Good luck explaining this one.

Dude you seriously have some issues. Stop hating on him. Why do you come in here to run your lip and try to get someone in trouble for something that is BS.

What is so funny is that people love to talk so much S&^% but yet they have to hide behind a computer and remain annonymous. LMAO! What are you so afraid of? How about you say who you are and stand by what you say?

12-17-2009, 08:55 PM
[quote="Always doing a great job! Keep it up!":46hd6v1n]L. Carmona :cop:

Dude you seriously have some issues. Stop hating on him. Why do you come in here to run your lip and try to get someone in trouble for something that is BS.

What is so funny is that people love to talk so much S&^% but yet they have to hide behind a computer and remain annonymous. LMAO! What are you so afraid of? How about you say who you are and stand by what you say?[/quote:46hd6v1n]

Thank you " You have Issues"

It just shows how much people dont know... But i just have to say bring to me! no badge no gun, no back up.... if you have it bring it.... Your a Pus_Y! and i said so..

Have a nice day

12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="Always doing a great job! Keep it up!":p167gacf]L. Carmona :cop:

What is so funny is that people love to talk so much S&^% but yet they have to hide behind a computer and remain annonymous. LMAO! What are you so afraid of? How about you say who you are and stand by what you say?[/quote:p167gacf]

Thank you " You have Issues"

It just shows how much people dont know... But i just have to say bring to me! no badge no gun, no back up.... if you have it bring it.... Your a Pus_Y! and i said so..

Have a nice day

902[/quote:p167gacf]

LC...You have issues is....NNF LoL! These people talk so much BS. I don't need to tell you not to sweat it cause I know you won't. I know they don't have nothing better to do than run their lip and hide behind the computer. hahaha! F the haters!

12-28-2009, 08:06 PM
NNF?