PDA

View Full Version : CONTRACT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Contract time is coming up and some of us are tired of the same story. Do we switch unions or just wait another 4 years to see who the next fop candidate for mayor is going to be . Who will be the knight in shining armor that is going to save us from the mayor? We need to do something and fast if not we will be in the same situation forever.

12-11-2009, 11:35 PM
I say we go to the pba if not we are going to get killed!!! This mayor is not going anywhere. Did you forget the last election already? This a$$@& is going to be here for a long time. I hate to admit it but we need to switch and hope we get a someone decent contract.

12-12-2009, 02:26 AM
I AGREE!

12-16-2009, 02:47 PM
I agree that we have to go back to the PBA, that will be our only chance at starting to bring things back to normal here. We don't want to go into the next contract negoziations with the FOP, if we do we stand no chance. We need to make the move now!

12-22-2009, 12:56 PM
The PBA does not want you and I dont blame them. They already have their hands full trying to get a new contract for the County and Hialeah. Both departments have been loyal to the PBA, unlike you guys by jumping ship when you thought you could find a better deal. Do yourself a favor and dont call the PBA, if you didn't need them, they don't need you. Have fun with your new contract that's coming up. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12-22-2009, 11:04 PM
I know for a fact they will take us back because I already contacted them. It's time to make the move!

01-11-2010, 11:57 PM
So far 178 people have looked at this post and only 5 have commented . How do you all feel stay or change to pba ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

01-13-2010, 01:22 PM
PBA!!!

01-14-2010, 01:13 PM
PBA will be the only way we get a decent contract.