PDA

View Full Version : area troopers gone

12-10-2009, 04:48 PM
i noticed that there are less troopers out in highlands county. what happened to the shorter one that live in avon park? i heard he was going to apply with avon pd or the county, but he moved.

12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
FHP to APPD?????

12-12-2009, 09:06 PM
i noticed that there are less troopers out in highlands county. what happened to the shorter one that live in avon park? i heard he was going to apply with avon pd or the county, but he moved.

Who?

Also, there are more troopers assigned to Highlands now than in the years before.

12-14-2009, 04:52 AM
I dont know who, but he was short, chubby, buzz cut blondish hair. Very arrogant too.

12-15-2009, 01:43 AM
I dont know who, but he was short, chubby, buzz cut blondish hair. Very arrogant too.

The I guess the real question is, "who cares?????"

12-30-2009, 10:30 PM
I know who you are talking about. I worked with him in Hardee county. thats fuzzy bear. he is awesome and definately not arrogant. Miss working with him he was one of a kind.

12-31-2009, 03:23 AM
The only one who would 10-50 other cops, in cop cars- On the way to do REAL police work..... Do they not teach in the FHP academy what an Impala with a spotlight is-- running Code2???? What if it's occupied X4 with guys ---in SWAT gear?

Disretion is the better part of valor, I guess. At least he let the driver "slide" on that one. :roll:

My vote? Clown!

01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
One of the other troopers said he transferred to another part of the state. As for the REAL police work comment, come on, let them do there job. Just because we have to go to BS calls all day because the person on the phone says i want a D/S to come out for something civil and they dont doesnt mean anything. Dont start a stupid war, we all back each other up! There have been numerous times i have had a trooper stop out with me and they have been nothing but helpful.