PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Professionalism

12-01-2009, 03:40 PM
It starts with a college degree. A slim muscular and athletic physique so one appears long and lean in uniform. An executive haircut parted on the side. No facial hair. No tattoos.
Concern about topics such as achieving more diverity in the department. Avoiding bad publicity by addressing concerns such as racial profiling and excessive force.
Too much machismo is not welcome.

12-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Is this in reference to something going on in the department?

You better verify those "college degrees."

12-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Well here we go again with the college degrees. Good for you if you got one, great if you have served in the military. Police Department infrastructure is based on a "para-military" not a "para-college" way of thinking. If you scholars can't figure that out maybe it's time to go back to college and get another piece of paper. Case closed!

12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
My point was, you need to verify, call the institutions to make sure that the people claiming to have degrees actually have them and not just attended some of the classes or maybe not attended that institution at all. I can state and put down I have a degree from Harvard, but it isn't true, but you wouldn't know that unless you called to verify it :lol:

12-02-2009, 04:18 PM
My degree is from the school of hard knocks brother. Don't make me snatch a couple of chiclets out your mouth.

12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, we can see that your degree isn't from the School of Anger Management since you have to resort to violence in your reply.

12-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Oh yea boy! Bring it! Come on! Bring it!

12-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Down boy, down. Relax.... Try some deep breathing exercises

You're probably just a teenage kid playing on the computer anyway.

Relax, breathe in, breathe out.

12-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Hey Guest B4 I have a little game to play see if you can handle it. I DARE You.

July is a month when there is no school.
January is very cold
March is usually windy.
NO snOW in this month
June is full of flowers
June is also full of showers
March is a time for a break.

And last but not least the ground hog sleeps during the day. :lol:

12-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Aw. the ridler is back on the board....

12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
What do you call a berry that rings? A black berry. :roll:

12-08-2009, 07:22 PM
What do you call a berry that rings? A black berry. :roll:

When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. -- What is a riddle? :devil: :devil: :devil:

12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Riddle me this. Words are numbers. Numbers are words. It's only a call away. Daytime comes at 9pm. Just play the game. :devil:

12-09-2009, 03:10 PM
B4, first we need to know who you are referring to before anyone can play the game :devil:

12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Riddle me this. I didn't want to be a distraction. I went to LG my home away from home. It's only been two years. Just play the game. :wink:

12-16-2009, 01:42 AM
Riddle me this I didn't want to be a distraction. Went to LG. Just play the game :D

12-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey____

Give me a call at 9:15pm so we can plan the department field trip. You remember?

02-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Game on! Round 1 Chili's Land o Lakes 8pm Sat. Don't threaten to bring the whole department. It's just one on one. I don't think you have it in you to show. Let's settle this once and for all. You percieve me as being weak. I'm far from it. You don't show .I'm done. I win. I'll never look back!

02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
are we really that barbaric of a society when two grown men can't settle their differences without fighting?

02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Come on . I don't think they mean to really throw down. If they were going to do that they wouldn't go to a public place. LOL. Maybe they should bring back Joe Bob's. :snicker:

02-01-2010, 11:20 PM
so what you are telling me is that they are going to have a nice sit down lunch and hold a discussion -- LOL - if that was the case, why leave zhills to do it?

02-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Game on! Round 1 Chili's Land o Lakes 8pm Sat. Don't threaten to bring the whole department. It's just one on one. I don't think you have it in you to show. Let's settle this once and for all. You percieve me as being weak. I'm far from it. You don't show .I'm done. I win. I'll never look back!

Maybe he will walk up to you and backhand you across the chops. Then maybe he spits in your mouth. Then maybe he throws a roundhouse kick that blows out your knee ligaments. Then when you drop to your knees in screaming agony maybe he grabs you by your hair it rips your head back to expose your jugular vein in your neck. Then maybe he delivers a series of punches square in your throat. When youre gargling blood in a fetal position maybe he kicks you repeatedly about the head, neck, chest, and groin until you go limp and give up the ghost.
Or maybe you just keep your words, your opinions, and your eyes to yourself and move along quietly.

02-01-2010, 11:43 PM
[quote="Tuff guy":2ryx9jzk]Game on! Round 1 Chili's Land o Lakes 8pm Sat. Don't threaten to bring the whole department. It's just one on one. I don't think you have it in you to show. Let's settle this once and for all. You percieve me as being weak. I'm far from it. You don't show .I'm done. I win. I'll never look back!

Maybe he will walk up to you and backhand you across the chops. Then maybe he spits in your mouth. Then maybe he throws a roundhouse kick that blows out your knee ligaments. Then when you drop to your knees in screaming agony maybe he grabs you by your hair it rips your head back to expose your jugular vein in your neck. Then maybe he delivers a series of punches square in your throat. When youre gargling blood in a fetal position maybe he kicks you repeatedly about the head, neck, chest, and groin until you go limp and give up the ghost.
Or maybe you just keep your words, your opinions, and your eyes to yourself and move along quietly.[/quote:2ryx9jzk]

anger issues? you gotta stop watching that wrestling and dreaming about being someone someday

02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Hey funny man. That was 8pm dinner not lunch. Stay in Z-hills no way. He's afraid your brothers might be there. LOL. Who knows maybe you'll share an appetizer LOL. and become friends. Just don't look into his eyes. It makes him weak :snicker:

02-03-2010, 03:52 PM
I've got a suggestion, maybe we could sell tickets to this "dinner" as a fundraiser. We could advertise as, "Come see ZHills Finest" on the boards. Then everyone could come and join in the "fun" :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

02-04-2010, 01:17 PM
You dont wanna join in, boy. Youd end up laying in a pool of your own puke, blood, and feces. Youd get your skull cracked open in at least three places. Youd spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair, eating your remaining meals through a straw.

02-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Wait a minute. This isn't some dinner freak show. This is a one on one deal,thank you. LOL

02-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Perhaps youd like me to be your dentist? I can rip all your teeth outta your head and theyd still all be connected by a thin strip of your gum-line.