PDA

View Full Version : Felon wearing blue?

11-28-2009, 04:14 AM
This was posted by someone on another blog topic. As a tax payer this disturbs me that someone like this is on our cities police force. I'd like to know what is being done about this?

you have an officer of about three years who has admitted to command staff and other supervisors he committed a Felony by hacking into this site or someones department computer or paying someone "a rather large sum of money," to hack into this site and someones department computer. If he is admitting this to those in positions of power and nothing happens to him, what happens to those of us who know this is wrong when we see it is not only accepted by encouraged.

The attitude is as long as the end justifies the means is applied if you're "in".

Even if you wanted to speak up about something admitting to committing a Felony to others, who do you turn to? You don't think those in power who have gotten away with other serious moral turpitude and criminal violations have people in power at other agencies in this area? If you report this officers Felony admission to those agencies, do you think anything gonna happen to this officer who is in the right powers to be?

How is this officer allowed to still arrest people for far less serious crimes than he has admitted to? How does he still have the right to detain someone to investigate a possible crime, when those with the power to investigate him, have allowed him to roam the hallways of the new building and the streets interacting with those who are law abiding, unlike him?

Just thinking out loud.

Man I miss Brenda W. Wish she was still here.

I'd like to know, who knows about this and why aren't they doing something about it? Why aren't they being charged also if this is a crime he freely admitted to them and they didn't do anything about it? Does this department have a white collar crime or computer crime division to verify what crime this officer has admitted to doing? Why is this officer still anywhere in this city? He should be on Monroe Street or Ortiz Street or in a state prison or federal if he's committed a crime.

11-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Your thinking too hard. This is Cape Coral, what did you expect?

I'll answer your question by quoting a comment someone else posted on here. Just about an incredulous question you could possibly ask about CCPD can be answered with these 24 words. :wink:

Come on, incompetence and looking the other way is rampant in the Cape Coral Police Department. It's the glue that keeps it all together...

I'm thinking of making a "CCPD Magic 8-Ball". Instead of having an icosahedral die with 20 phrases on it inside, it'll just have one answer to all your questions...

11-30-2009, 05:45 AM
Do you both really believe everything you read on the internet is true?

11-30-2009, 09:47 AM
No, i believe what i've seen from living in this community for 20 years... and that is that CCPD has consistantly been a major cluster****.

11-30-2009, 12:50 PM

You're right don't believe everything you read on this site. The admin has their boys on it to put smoke screens on here or put out potential fires. It's pretty evident the moderator is one of them as the majority of stuff I've read against them has disappeared over time.

I do believe what the original poster said as my supervisor in special ops spread it around and told people that person admitted the crime to him and other supervisors and command staff as well, but he and the others still haven't done anything about it. Knowing the officer it came from it's probably a bunch of crap. However, this didn't stop my supervisor from spreading the rumor to me as I'm sure he did to many others.

I hope I don't ever have to work with this person who has admitted to committing a crime to others.

Stay safe and be careful out there.

12-01-2009, 11:22 PM
you have an officer of about three years who has admitted to command staff and other supervisors he committed a Felony by hacking into this site or someones department computer or paying someone "a rather large sum of money," to hack into this site and someones department computer. If he is admitting this to those in positions of power and nothing happens to him, what happens to those of us who know this is wrong when we see it is not only accepted by encouraged.

So what this officer will up in the ranks fast. What are you jealous.

12-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Tossed the book at them. Nothing but a bunch of crooks at the the CCPD

12-10-2009, 03:12 PM
He better keep soaking up all the details and trivial comp-time now, he's only 2 weeks away from Santa's visit. Maybe he'll be in pinstripes after that for the crimes he's admitting to.