PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For Nothing

brothernblue
11-24-2009, 02:22 PM

11-24-2009, 04:13 PM
I agree the new guys here are lazy and rude. They want want want want want and want more. They also cant take the time to come to a FOP meeting or just give a helping hand.

Dont come crying when you lose your cars and now the are looking at the pension.

So sit on your fat as### and watch the city bend you over, trust me it's coming.

You better stick together and get ready to fight!

11-24-2009, 08:42 PM
I highly doubt that a real LEO would write some rude comment such as "brotherinblue" did. It's actually kind of funny to think that a true LEO would think that these wannabe **** traceys' on this forum carry a real badge. I couldn't imagine venting on a website about a fellow brother over some petty crap. I think I speak for all TRUE Leo's on this website, that this has gotten way out of hand. Most of these comments are coming from the 2%'s which I like to call them. The anti gov't, "no one can tell me what to do," "I shouldn't pay taxes," "I have no life so I spend my time on the internet trying to start feuds between the few that would actually try to save my life if it came down to it." And to the 2%'s.... I would still be happy to help you in anyway possible if you had to pick up that phone and dial 911. Why? Because that is my job. God Bless and Happy Holidays.

11-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Most of these comments are coming from the 2%'s which I like to call them. The anti gov't, "no one can tell me what to do," "I shouldn't pay taxes," "I have no life so I spend my time on the internet trying to start feuds between the few that would actually try to save my life if it came down to it."
You know there's plenty of ordinary folks in Cape Coral who have no love for CCPD at this point too. There are plenty on unprofessional twits within the organization and they have sullied it's reputation. It's a shame really, but it is what it is.

Oh yeah, why is a detail needed at the R.O. plant anyway?