PDA

View Full Version : DOES MACKLAND WORK FOR SPD?

11-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Morning SPD,

I was just wondering if Mackland (might not be proper spelling) still works for SPD? I worked with him at BSO and he was a great deputy and is missed. I'm trying to track him down but i'm unsure if he works with ya'll...If so, you guys are DAMN lucky to have him. Hopefully hes an FTO or something.

Thanks guys

11-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Morning SPD,

I was just wondering if Mackland (might not be proper spelling) still works for SPD? I worked with him at BSO and he was a great deputy and is missed. I'm trying to track him down but i'm unsure if he works with ya'll...If so, you guys are darn lucky to have him. Hopefully hes an FTO or something.

Thanks guysI think he wants to leave like most officers do.

11-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Morning SPD,

I was just wondering if Mackland (might not be proper spelling) still works for SPD? I worked with him at BSO and he was a great deputy and is missed. I'm trying to track him down but i'm unsure if he works with ya'll...If so, you guys are darn lucky to have him. Hopefully hes an FTO or something.

Thanks guys

Gag

11-24-2009, 05:38 AM
macklin please stop posting about yourself

11-26-2009, 09:19 PM
John is employed hear. Like 99% of the officers. He is looking to get out of this place.

11-26-2009, 09:57 PM
John is employed hear. Like 99% of the officers. He is looking to get out of this place.
You are right, so many want to leave and it's sad. Will has no control over this dept. and he will tell you that it belongs to the politicians when something goes wrong. Some officers will never leave because their to out of shape (to fat) or they were let go by other depts. Every res. has a few, Tampa and Hollywood have the most. Anyway you all know what I'm talking about, just do the best you can. I feel sorry for Will, he has sold his soul. Will, we are ashamed of you and what you have done to this dept. The meeting went well last month.

11-28-2009, 03:08 AM
[quote="AS THE REZ TURNS":1bntewnj]John is employed hear. Like 99% of the officers. He is looking to get out of this place.
You are right, so many want to leave and it's sad. Will has no control over this dept. and he will tell you that it belongs to the politicians when something goes wrong. Some officers will never leave because their to out of shape (to fat) or they were let go by other depts. Every res. has a few, Tampa and Hollywood have the most. Anyway you all know what I'm talking about, just do the best you can. I feel sorry for Will, he has sold his soul. Will, we are ashamed of you and what you have done to this dept. The meeting went well last month.[/quote:1bntewnj]

You dont know jack crap, we are ashamed of you, you are a teribble poster, this place is at its peak of perfection and Will is the best thing that ever happened in this sewer

11-29-2009, 06:14 PM
[quote="AS THE REZ TURNS":3rp28bf7]John is employed hear. Like 99% of the officers. He is looking to get out of this place.
You are right, so many want to leave and it's sad. Will has no control over this dept. and he will tell you that it belongs to the politicians when something goes wrong. Some officers will never leave because their to out of shape (to fat) or they were let go by other depts. Every res. has a few, Tampa and Hollywood have the most. Anyway you all know what I'm talking about, just do the best you can. I feel sorry for Will, he has sold his soul. Will, we are ashamed of you and what you have done to this dept. The meeting went well last month.

You dont know jack crap, we are ashamed of you, you are a teribble poster, this place is at its peak of perfection and Will is the best thing that ever happened in this sewer[/quote:3rp28bf7] Hey, come on be nice. A little constructive direction is good for Will. I hope he listens to me instead of you. You sound like one of the (I don't know what to do) yes boys. I don't think you are R.R. but it would be a close guess. Would you please explain what teribble means. This is another problem we have most of the brass is uneducated including R.R. This dept. is run by politicians, that is a fact. Will agrees, he has said that more than once. He will not say it to their face because he would loose his job sooner. We are only trying to make this a better dept. I feel terrible that your post is TERIBBLE.

12-01-2009, 01:16 AM
We have got to be strong. We are not near our peak our leadership is a little weak.

12-03-2009, 02:01 AM
I hate to critique, you're on a streak, your boat may leak, don't fall in the creek, did you see that duck's beak, his wings make him look chic, your posts make me shriek, we all know you're a freak.

12-03-2009, 02:07 AM
I hate to critique, you're on a streak, your boat may leak, don't fall in the creek, did you see that duck's beak, his wings make him look chic, your posts make me shriek, we all know you're a freak.
WOW everyone who reads, please wear full body suit and dont drink the water in BC. I can hear the banjo being picked :devil:

12-03-2009, 04:58 AM
WOW everyone who reads, please wear full body suit and dont drink the water in BC. I can hear the banjo being picked :devil:

The post was in response to Guest 101, the rhyming fool. I'm sure you do hear banjos though given the fact you're a homosexual.

12-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Are you guys sad that Bobby Bowden is leaving your football team?

12-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Are you guys sad that Bobby Bowden is leaving your football team?

I'm sad your mom left without saying goodbye this morning. She made me feel cheap.

12-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Did she leave your wig wam without a goodbye kiss?

12-04-2009, 03:06 AM

The post was in response to Guest 101, the rhyming fool. I'm sure you do hear banjos though given the fact you're a homosexual.

HOMOSEXUAL, HEY YOU LEAVE CARLI out of this. this is between you and me :devil:

12-04-2009, 03:14 AM

When you rhyme, you better do it right, watch and learn

There's a certain mystique when I speak,that you notice that's sorta unique,cause you know it's me, my poetry's deep,and I'm still matic the way I flow to this beat,
you can't sit still, it's like tryin to smoke krak and go to sleep, I'm strapped,just knowing any minute I could snap,I'm the equivalent of what would happen if Bush rapped,I bully these slugs so bad lyrically,it ain't even funny, I ain't even hungry,it ain't even money, you can't pay me enoughfor you to play me, it's ****amanie,my noodle is ****-a-doodle, my clocks cuckoo,I got screws loose, yeahhh, the whole kit an' kaboodle,I'm just brutal. It's no rumour, I'm numero uno, assume it,there's no humour in it no more, you know
I'm rollin with a swollen bowling ball in my bag, your going to need a cutter to drill another hole in :twisted:

12-04-2009, 03:53 AM
This thread is hilarious!!