PDA

View Full Version : "Revealing" Lt. (Turtle)

11-19-2009, 06:28 AM
Well just when you thought you had heard it all, a new revelation arises and you look at people in a different light. El come meirda, hijo de puta Lt. Turtle who had no back bone now, or ever in the past; and who has singlehandedly surpassed all other a$$hole Lt's. before him has a scumbag, has a colored past, to say the least. All you guys who have been screwed behind your backs from going to other departments because of this cabron, and you ladies and men who have been wrongfully terminated because of this pedazo de mierda.........check this out. It seems that Mr. OCB who is forever making sure that his pants fall just right when he sits, so as to not get any wrinkles, has not always been so enamored with keeping his pants on!!!! Tell us Mr. Turtle, whats this new story circulating, that prior to your stint in the land of Milk & Cookies you had some incident in Orange County where you were 39'd for exposing yourself!!! If this is not true I dare you to write a rebuttal to this entry.......as you well know, if it is true, under the Freedom of Information Act, that incident can be corroborated. Protect your job and your paycheck cabron, your closer than you think...... :evil:

11-28-2009, 12:24 PM
OUCH!!!

12-08-2009, 07:01 PM
The real story is that he was 39'd for soliciting prostitution. And when i was there. He had a back bone. I dont know what happened to him...

12-10-2009, 12:48 PM
The real story is that he was 39'd for soliciting prostitution. And when i was there. He had a back bone. I dont know what happened to him...

OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!! WOW.....

12-10-2009, 12:51 PM

OH MY FREAKING GOD !!!!! WOW.....
SHAME ON YOU JAVY .....

12-16-2009, 02:52 AM
First of all Mr. Ex PO, I don't know how long ago you worked out at Milk & Cookies....but if you honestly believe that Lt. Turtle EVER had a back bone, you must have been a buddy of his. That scumbag has never had a backbone, has never been any kind of supervisor--in the truest sense of the word. But let me correct your information here; the one who had been 39'd for solicitation of prostitution was the other gem of a Lt. who is now with the City of Doral (Peluca)!! This pedazo de mierda contaminates everything he freakin' touches; thinks he knows it all, my question to him is this.......when was the last time you arrested anyone in your illustrious career? When was the last time you ever put your hands on a bad guy, instead of writing up fellow officers or bad mouthing them when they attempted to leave the land of Milk & Cookies or worst yet, you piece of indian fecal matter, calling the county to have an officer who was in the process of leaving 07 by the county because he cursed out your father-in-law, the chairman!!!!! By the wayl, I have a question for you........any of your kids look Miccosukkee??? There are some stories floating around as to what went on at the health center before you got married........lol lol lol Know one thing puta......don't ever think of yourself as a cop, wearing the uniform doesn't make you one, but how you treat those with whom you work; and in that sense, your about as much a cop as Albondigas!!!!! Chupa huevo!!!

01-01-2010, 02:57 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

01-01-2010, 03:02 AM
PARTY HARD N HANG OUT WITH UR WANG OUT

01-05-2010, 12:30 AM
How do all your Hispanic Officers speak to Indians....is there a spanish to wig wam translation book?

01-05-2010, 06:52 AM
There's an old saying that goes, "it is better to let people think of you a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it." To the previous author of the post referring to how hispanic officers speak with indians and asking if there's a spanish to wig wam translation book------all I can say to you my man ( IF you still gonads that haven't been shoved in your ass by now), is that maybe you need to find your horsey and pickup and ride your ass wherever your descendants came from and stay their, you ignorant pile of crap. And from the look of your writing style and the infantile use of language, you should go back and get your G.E.D. before attempting to communicate your premature, asinine thoughts. Cabron! :devil: :devil:

01-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Mi carne es grande y su esposa es facil.

01-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Well just when you thought you had heard it all, a new revelation arises and you look at people in a different light. El come meirda, hijo de puta Lt. Turtle who had no back bone now, or ever in the past; and who has singlehandedly surpassed all other a$$hole Lt's. before him has a scumbag, has a colored past, to say the least. All you guys who have been screwed behind your backs from going to other departments because of this cabron, and you ladies and men who have been wrongfully terminated because of this pedazo de mierda.........check this out. It seems that Mr. OCB who is forever making sure that his pants fall just right when he sits, so as to not get any wrinkles, has not always been so enamored with keeping his pants on!!!! Tell us Mr. Turtle, whats this new story circulating, that prior to your stint in the land of Milk & Cookies you had some incident in Orange County where you were 39'd for exposing yourself!!! If this is not true I dare you to write a rebuttal to this entry.......as you well know, if it is true, under the Freedom of Information Act, that incident can be corroborated. Protect your job and your paycheck cabron, your closer than you think...... :evil:

Why didnt he just get blown by that fat biotchy that went to work for MBPD could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and did. ?

02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Mr. OCB? Organized Crime Bureau???

02-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Obsessive Compulsive Behavior :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

03-19-2010, 05:30 PM
aX-man

05-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Hope this guy gets axed at the same time as the other jerk, Micco would be a better place w/o them.

07-29-2010, 02:38 AM
This guy is the biggest back stabber, he would step on anyone to please the chief!

08-12-2010, 05:57 AM
Mr. High & Mighty must think his shizzat doesn't stink. NOBODY RETIRES FROM MPD, ESPECIALLY SUPERVISORS. He'll be in for a rude awakening when he gets terminated and has to find a job doing real police work for a fraction of his current pay. Lt. Turtle seems to have lost touch with reality; I'm not sure if he can even do real police work.

08-13-2010, 01:33 AM
This is an old post that I thought should get new attention:

It is a shame that Ruby is no longer with us, our thoughts are also with his handler......Ms. P, you are in my prayers and know that this too shall pass. Keep you head up and walk with your shoulders squared, unfortunately for you and the rest of the dept. you have a Lt. (turtle) that is a piece of mierda!! It's almost a shame to bring this bag of craps name into being because aside from his O.C.B., he has nothing positive to contribute to police work. He is only out to protect his ass and his paycheck, but then again, he's always been that way. The fact that Ruby was not given the proper police burial is further proof that Lt. Mierda and his new boss missed the boat; I guess they didn't want the police community at large to know any details, because then the burden would be on them since they never sent Ruby's handler to the proper K-9 training, even when advised numerous times to do so. So Lt. Mierda, just to refresh your memory, keep in mind the Lt's. before you that only looked out for themselves, and the fate with which their careers met........your not far off! You have stooped to new lows according to some reports, but the old-timers all knew who you really are. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing you've stood by and done nothing as several good people have fallen by the wayside-----keep it in mind, you douche bag, because that is exactly what will happen to you when it's your turn to walk your a$$ back to the keys without a job. You piece of dung!!!! Eres una puta como algunas de las mujeres que trabajan contigo, chupa huevo!!!

08-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do when they come 4 u..........lol....lol....lol

08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I hope this guy is nervous as hell. He sold his soul to the evil chief and we know from Miccosukee PD history that when the chief goes, his right hand man is not too far behind. History does tend repeat it’s self my friend!

08-20-2010, 05:48 AM
It's amazing how you mindlessly followed that idiot's agenda. You were regularly in complete agreement with his twisted, incorrect perception of how police work is supposed to be done. Are you really that stupid or just kissing ass to remain in his good graces? Either way you sold out good, loyal, intelligent, professional officers for what.......a fall from grace in the end......probably. It's going to be a gigantic fall from that $100K perch you brag about, for your sake I hope you are prepared because that day is coming. What goes around, comes around.....aint karma a *****.

08-20-2010, 05:54 AM
I know, the last title is screwed up.......you're should be your.....just noticed right after the post......don't hang me for it, it's late and I'm not perfect like Thomas and Javy

08-20-2010, 02:49 PM
We currently have a sergeant that is a tremendous leader. He will look really good with your lieutenant bars on his shoulders after they can your lousy ass. I can recall hearing a story that the FORMER chief told this same sergeant that he knows he’s not doing his job because his troops like him. That’s like telling the chairman he’s doing a bad job because tribal members like him (it just doesn’t make any sense). I don’t know what you and the chief learned about leadership, but your ideas of what constitutes a good leader are way off. Hated leaders are ineffective and useless, if you hadn’t lost touch with reality you might have noticed something about yourself and the chief’s constant struggle against the rest of the department. Troops tend to go out of their way to make respected leaders look good, you jerks experienced just the opposite. You have a lot to learn.

08-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Some of us have seen you amused by the pain you and your old boss inflicted on good officers, let's see how amusing it is when it happens to you.

08-21-2010, 01:46 AM
It's amazing how you mindlessly followed that idiot's agenda. You were regularly in complete agreement with his twisted, incorrect perception of how police work is supposed to be done. Are you really that stupid or just kissing ass to remain in his good graces? Either way you sold out good, loyal, intelligent, professional officers for what.......a fall from grace in the end......probably. It's going to be a gigantic fall from that $100K perch you brag about, for your sake I hope you are prepared because that day is coming. What goes around, comes around.....aint karma a *****.

He probably wouldn’t admit it, but he knows that he fcuked up and has got to feel like a prisoner on death row awaiting his execution. $100k is a hefty sum to lose, but you’re not worth it anyway.

08-21-2010, 12:44 PM
He was a decent guy until the former gaming director took over as interim police chief. The interim started teaching him how to be a prick of a supervisor. Then Loughren came into the picture and gave him an advanced course on how to be a prick. He closely follows Loughren’s instruction, convinced the two of them would rein forever. With the termination of Loughren, Javy is now in limbo hoping the tribe spares him. I’m willing to bet that Javy will be Loughren’s last victim at Miccosukee, wouldn’t that be ironic.

08-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Warning, be extremely cautious what you say about the fired chief around the Lt., I’m sure they are still communicating. I can imagine good ole TL giving him instructions to tie up some loose ends by screwing a few more officers. He’s gone, but we probably still have to worry about his inside man doing his dirty work for him.

08-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Warning, be extremely cautious what you say about the fired chief around the Lt., I’m sure they are still communicating. I can imagine good ole TL giving him instructions to tie up some loose ends by screwing a few more officers. He’s gone, but we probably still have to worry about his inside man doing his dirty work for him.

Question, if you’re doing surgery to remove a cancerous tumor, why would you leave a piece if it can easily be removed? If the Lt. is removed, the department would be in full remission.

08-23-2010, 05:37 AM
To the guest who stated that Lt. "the better half of my existence ran down my mom's leg" Gonzalez used to be a nice guy---wake the fcuk up dude.....the guy was given the name "Turtle" for a reason!!! If he was ever a good guy, it was probably when he was in high school. Javi is the type of amoeba that was probably abused as a kid, never picked to play any kind of team sports, and probably forced to perform some sexual act on the guys in his neighborhood.
You guys need to stick together now that Chief No-Job is gone, treat Javi like the cancer that he is and whenever to talk to him, by your demeanor let him know his days are numbered. Hopefully for his meeting with the Business Council, they'll give him a job working in the treatment center cleaning toilets!!! Afterall thats probably where his ol lady conceived the miccosukee kids they have!!!! Be careful you're not stopped on the roads of Miami Dade County Javi, you may just find out what the inside of DCJ looks like..........from the inside!!! You guys should know who the ONLY Supv. you can trust by now, but if you don't then your still in jeopardy...........not everyone that calls you "bro" or "dawg" is looking out for you!!!!!
Peace!! :devil: :cop: :devil:

08-24-2010, 03:41 AM
It must feel overwhelmingly uncomfortable going to work when you know the majority of the people you lay eyes on want you gone.

08-24-2010, 03:04 PM

A reasonable person would wonder why you aligned yourself with the former dictator. You stooped real low at times by following his wacky and sometimes unlawful orders. You could have politely guided the idiot when he was clearly wrong. I think the rumors are true that you secretly feared him. You have worked at the land of milk and cookies long enough, you must have known the arrogant prick wasn’t going to last. I guess you’re not as smart as you think. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

08-25-2010, 01:47 AM

It is a shame that Ruby is no longer with us, our thoughts are also with his handler......Ms. P, you are in my prayers and know that this too shall pass. Keep you head up and walk with your shoulders squared, unfortunately for you and the rest of the dept. you have a Lt. (turtle) that is a piece of mierda!! It's almost a shame to bring this bag of craps name into being because aside from his O.C.B., he has nothing positive to contribute to police work. He is only out to protect his ass and his paycheck, but then again, he's always been that way. The fact that Ruby was not given the proper police burial is further proof that Lt. Mierda and his new boss missed the boat; I guess they didn't want the police community at large to know any details, because then the burden would be on them since they never sent Ruby's handler to the proper K-9 training, even when advised numerous times to do so. So Lt. Mierda, just to refresh your memory, keep in mind the Lt's. before you that only looked out for themselves, and the fate with which their careers met........your not far off! You have stooped to new lows according to some reports, but the old-timers all knew who you really are. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing you've stood by and done nothing as several good people have fallen by the wayside-----keep it in mind, you douche bag, because that is exactly what will happen to you when it's your turn to walk your a$$ back to the keys without a job. You piece of dung!!!! Eres una puta como algunas de las mujeres que trabajan contigo, chupa huevo!!!

Amazing!

08-25-2010, 11:06 AM

Amazing!

I guess the tribe likes wasting more than $100K on this worthless piece of crap!

08-25-2010, 05:02 PM

Amazing!

I guess the tribe likes wasting more than $100K on this worthless piece of crap!

It’s too bad we can’t be more open about your incompetence; if we gave specific instances of your incompetence you might figure out who’s writing. Most of us don’t want to be black balled. The tribe is missing out on a lot of good dirt on you.

08-26-2010, 04:27 AM

Amazing!

It’s too bad we can’t be more open about your incompetence; if we gave specific instances of your incompetence you might figure out who’s writing. Most of us don’t want to be black balled. The tribe is missing out on a lot of good dirt on you.

Can you imagine how bad Lt. Turtle would look if we could come clean about him without fear of reprisal?

08-26-2010, 02:45 PM
I know it’s just a hand full of us posting here, but from working and speaking with the members of this department I know we represent the majority. How does that saying go…….if good men do nothing evil men will prevail…….or something like that. This man assisted the evil chief with his dirty deeds and should be held accountable.

08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
I know it’s just a hand full of us posting here, but from working and speaking with the members of this department I know we represent the majority. How does that saying go…….if good men do nothing evil men will prevail…….or something like that. This man assisted the evil chief with his dirty deeds and should be held accountable.

A lot of us have no long terms plans of staying at Miccosukee, so who cares!

08-27-2010, 12:16 AM

A lot of us have no long terms plans of staying at Miccosukee, so who cares!

I enjoy working here and plan on staying a while, therefore good leadership is important to me. The firing of the chief was a giant step in the right direction. The Lt. hasn't directly given me any trouble, but I know what he's done to others. It's probably best for MPD if he departed.

08-28-2010, 04:45 AM
In any profession there are a wide variety of aptitudes. For example, you can hire any lawyer…….intelligent individual, has years of education under their belt…..right, but some are terrible, others are mediocre and some are outstanding. With lawyers you are going to pay significantly more for the outstanding ones, but in police work governments pay the same whether the officer is terrible, mediocre or outstanding. Miccosukee was paying top dollar for a terrible chief, but they took care of that. Why are they still paying more than $100K for a mediocre at best, lieutenant, when they could get much more bang for their buck? The tribal councilmen are smart enough to run a huge corporation, why haven’t they figured this out?

08-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Look around, they like to waste $$$$$$$

09-01-2010, 12:37 AM
I’ll bet Javy is in the same mindset as dozens of terminated mpd officers……….it’s never gonna happen to me, I’m too damn important they need me here. Guess what, I heard from a reliable source that has come through with accurate info time and again, that your time at mpd is almost up. At least you’re getting fair warning to prepare, unlike most of the officers which you threw under the bus. Think about world history for a second………when a dictator falls, so do his henchmen. :shock:

09-03-2010, 06:50 PM
It must feel overwhelmingly uncomfortable going to work when you know the majority of the people you lay eyes on want you gone.

After all the evil deeds you helped him with, it’s gotta feel awkward without your security blanket around. Do you continue his ways and keep screwing officers over? After all, you always agreed with his way of doing things. Or do you change your ways in an attempt to save your skin? I don’t think it really matters what you do, you’ll never be trusted or respected by the officers that survived the dictatorship.

09-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Javy does the truth hurt?

09-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Amazing how this slime ball oozed through the cracks to get promoted all the way to lieutenant. He’s not even worth half the $100+K he’s pulling down!

09-07-2010, 06:39 PM
The Lieutenant’s position comes with a ton of responsibility and you’re expected to do things properly. With some of the things you pulled on officers, it’s incredible that you haven’t been hit with a lawsuit yet.

09-08-2010, 12:20 AM
The Lieutenant’s position comes with a ton of responsibility and you’re expected to do things properly. With some of the things you pulled on officers, it’s incredible that you haven’t been hit with a lawsuit yet.

...........YET

09-10-2010, 03:37 AM
How much BS can we be fed? I have no faith in anything that was said.

09-11-2010, 01:01 AM
I’ll bet Javy is in the same mindset as dozens of terminated mpd officers……….it’s never gonna happen to me, I’m too darn important they need me here. Guess what, I heard from a reliable source that has come through with accurate info time and again, that your time at mpd is almost up. At least you’re getting fair warning to prepare, unlike most of the officers which you threw under the bus. Think about world history for a second………when a dictator falls, so do his henchmen. :shock:

Mr. $100K, even if you won’t admit it, deep down inside it’s got to be eating you up. You have to be wondering if it’s true…..when will it happen…..and so on.

09-12-2010, 02:59 AM
However you feel about this piece of fecal matter, bottom line is he helped the evil former chief get rid of a few good officers. He could have been a man and stood up to the evil chief like the other supervisors which were eventually demoted for trying to do what was right, but he kissed that jerk’s ass to save his own. Since Mr. $100K was not a MAN, I believe he should be held accountable for his misdeeds. Can anyone at MPD honestly say they trust this coward? Hell, the former chief should be pissed at this “yes man” for not guiding him down the right path; any officer with more than a year on knew the chief wasn’t going to last with the way he was recklessly running things. In the end, I guess Mr. $100K doesn’t care about anyone or anything but himself and his paycheck.

09-12-2010, 04:16 AM
However you feel about this piece of fecal matter, bottom line is he helped the evil former chief get rid of a few good officers. He could have been a man and stood up to the evil chief like the other supervisors which were eventually demoted for trying to do what was right, but he kissed that jerk’s ass to save his own. Since Mr. $100K was not a MAN, I believe he should be held accountable for his misdeeds. Can anyone at MPD honestly say they trust this coward? Hell, the former chief should be pissed at this “yes man” for not guiding him down the right path; any officer with more than a year on knew the chief wasn’t going to last with the way he was recklessly running things. In the end, I guess Mr. $100K doesn’t care about anyone or anything but himself and his paycheck.

Amen brother!

09-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Can't wait until they 07 the worthless worm

09-16-2010, 02:54 AM

They shoulda sent him on his way w/chief hitler.......not to worry, this clown will step on his crank soon enough.

09-17-2010, 12:35 PM

They shoulda sent him on his way w/chief hitler.......not to worry, this clown will step on his crank soon enough.

The clown stepped on his crank many times, but somehow managed to survive??????????????????? :devil:

09-18-2010, 05:47 AM
I’m by no means perfect, but take a close look at this jerk; he sold out to two overbearing people in charge. First Mr. $100+K received tutelage from Skedos. Promoted to lieutenant by Skedos, he began learning how to be a prick. When Loughren took over, Mr. $100K perfected his prick skills resulting in too much unjust discipline. Now that both of his tutors are gone, he acts like everything is QRU. Those of us which were here and witnessed the atrocities you condoned will never forget what a scumbag you are. You could’ve been a man or a leader, but chose to follow. Every dog has its day you loser!

09-18-2010, 10:02 PM
To the previous post................it's a shame you guys had to endure the b.s. of this come mierda of a Lt. now acting ass-hole in charge. BUT, now its out in the open, he can't sweet talk his way out of all he's done. I would advise you to be careful of what you say while at work, he has some real scumbags that work with you that will run back to him and report all that they hear. Especially now be very careful, there are those among you that will turn their own mothers in for a chance at a promotion!!!
Hang in there brother, the land of Milk & Cookies is sometimes slow to act, but very deliberate when they do. By the way, how many of you knew that there was once a corporal who had a nickname of a cartoon character, who was supposedly boffing the acting ass-hole in charge's ol lady just b4 they got married!!!! So I wonder if his kids are looking more Micco or are do they have a hint of green to their skin color : )) Hang in there guys, remember one thing, the further up you go, the closer you are to the front door. HIS DAY WILL COME, then he can walk his faggot ass back to the keys and cry on his half-Micco wifes shoulder.......................... :devil: :cop: :devil:

09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
I’ve had enough of this idiot and need to get out of here. I know many of you feel the same. With Thomas the dictator gone, I thought I might be able to stay a while, but I can’t stand this guy’s incompetence. If half of the guys talking about leaving actually do, it will be a huge loss for the Miccosukee community in terms of experience. October is just around the corner and departments will have new budgets to start hiring; anywhere else is better than having to stay here at the lieutenant’s fantasy land.

09-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I’ve had enough of this idiot and need to get out of here. I know many of you feel the same. With Thomas the dictator gone, I thought I might be able to stay a while, but I can’t stand this guy’s incompetence. If half of the guys talking about leaving actually do, it will be a huge loss for the Miccosukee community in terms of experience. October is just around the corner and departments will have new budgets to start hiring; anywhere else is better than having to stay here at the lieutenant’s fantasy land.

He must feel great in his fantasy land……….do anything you want without consequences……..wish we all had it that way.

09-26-2010, 03:29 AM
This guy must have an enormous set of balls, first he helped the former dictator do his dirty work and now he’s acting like he’s completely innocent……..REALLY!!!!!!!

As noted in previous posts, he will never have the respect of his troops. His story will always be passed on to all newbies; he will never be trusted. He is not now and never will be a leader.

Like many of us, I'm being paid a lot less and do a much better job than this $100k prick.

He should do us all a huge favor and find another job!!!!!!!!

09-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Why does the tribe like to put knuckleheads in charge of the pd? Will it ever change?

09-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Why does the tribe like to put knuckleheads in charge of the pd? Will it ever change?

Never!

10-01-2010, 02:19 AM
The MPD motto under the former chief should have been Fear and Intimidation with Retaliation. Don't forget, this joker was his right hand man.

10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
The MPD motto under the former chief should have been Fear and Intimidation with Retaliation. Don't forget, this joker was his right hand man.

Funny but true and impossible to forget

10-02-2010, 03:15 AM

Funny but true and impossible to forget

More like sad but true and impossible to forget.

10-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Just the thought of this guy makes me sick. If you see me vomit at the 05, you'll know I saw him.

10-03-2010, 03:35 AM
The tribe did the right thing getting rid of a terrible chief, but fell a hair short of making this a better place.
Granted, nobody can be as bad as the former chief, but this guy is not too far behind.

I’ll be so excited when a real chief, one that is fair and knows what he’s doing, is hired. The key to a smooth operation is quality leadership.

I’ve heard the rumors and hope at least some are true. I guess good things come to those who wait. I understand these changes take time, but we’ve waited long enough. How about making our holidays a whole lot happier by expediting the process?

10-07-2010, 03:44 AM
I’m hearing similar rumors from the community which were circulating prior to the departure of the dictator. I’m taking it as the end is near for Mr. $100K.

10-09-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm digging up some good dirt on this idiot and plan on posting it in the next few days, watch for it. :devil:

10-12-2010, 02:54 AM
This guy’s disregard for his troops has been sufficiently documented on Leo Affairs so I think it’s time to talk about his disregard or just plain disrespect for members of the community. Every officer in this department knows how this piece of crap sold out to the chief, but does the community know what he’s done to them?

This coward blindly followed orders given by the former chief without regard for how the tribe likes to conduct police operations. Having worked here for more than ten years, he is fully aware the tribe likes to keep its dirty laundry in house. Earlier in the year, the former chief directed this jerk to call the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and invite them out to the reservation to inspect firearms which were impounded from tribal members. He wanted them to determine if any of the weapons were illegal. Again, with his experience he knows it was not in the tribe’s best interest, but rather than speak up, he made the call and arranged for them to come to the station. Yes, you read that right…he called the ATF to come on Miccosukee land and investigate tribal members.

When the agents came out here they determined some of the firearms were altered to fire fully automatic. With this being a serious felony, the agents wanted to place federal weapons charges on the tribal members from which the weapons were seized. Knowing he would be out of a job if the feds arrested tribal members because of his phone call, this clown convinced the agents to let our agency keep the case. What he failed to inform the agents is this matter would be handled in tribal court…or that tribal court can only hear misdemeanor cases. ***Note, part of the Indian Civil Rights Act (25 USC 1302(7)) limits tribal court criminal jurisdiction to offenses which carry a maximum penalty of no more than one year imprisonment (misdemeanors).

He was walking on the razor’s edge because the agents could have persisted and made the arrest if they wanted to, which would have led to a costly legal defense and a long prison sentence if convicted. This guy didn’t care about that; he just wanted to stay in the chief’s good graces at any cost. So he ignored Miccosukee policy, ignored Florida law, ignored United States law, and deceived federal officers all for his personal quest to jam his nose as deeply up the former chief‘s backside as possible. How many crimes were committed that day? It would require a law degree to figure that out.

I know there is a brave officer (or former officer) who continues to leak information to the media, and this would be an excellent story to provide to your contact. It can’t be covered up by the tribe because ATF agents keep records and reports about their activities. By the way, the statute of limitations hasn’t expired: maybe the ATF should find out how they were duped; wouldn’t it be funny to see a corrupt leader arrested for obstruction of justice and hauled into a federal court?

He did a good job using the agents expertise and then duping them out of a good arrest, and of course there is also proof that the case never went beyond tribal court. I’ll bet the weapons weren’t even sent to a lab for ballistic testing, which violates another law requiring mandatory testing of all impounded firearms.

I find it ironic to say the least that possibly one of the most corrupt officers ever to step onto the reservation also happen to be given the acting chief of police position, so tribal members should probably think twice before calling for assistance. Heck, he’s liable to arrest anyone for anything if it means another promotion….watch out tribal council!

10-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Heehee...he might end up being some bad man's girlfriend in a federal prison. That would make one heck of a news story! I have a contact at CNN that would eat this story up, but he would probably want to talk to the person who left that post to verify some of the back-story.

10-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Simply amazing! Over the years officers have been terminated for little or nothing….this guy goes against tribal procedures, sticks a dagger in the tribe’s back and gets promoted……..some guys have all the luck

10-13-2010, 03:50 AM
So let me get this straight, according to these posts he’s allegedly got an arrest history, is hated by his troops, doesn’t follow tribal policies and procedures, disregards the law, covers up felonies, and now he’s running the show…….how can I get a job without consequences that pays over $100K?

10-13-2010, 11:30 AM
He needs to write a book on how to pull it off, he could make millions.

10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Does he walk on water?

10-13-2010, 07:43 PM
He needs to write a book on how to pull it off, he could make millions.

..and that way he can use those millions to buy twinkies for that bad man sleeping in his cell once all this catches up with him. Here we are, a bunch of officers working for different departments, talking about a law enforcement leader committing felonies?

When I told my Lt about it this morning, he said he was going to make a few phone calls to try and find out if that's legit or not. If so, he's going down hard.

The feds may not want to take on the tribe, but Turtle gets in his car every night and drives back into America where everyday laws apply. I bet in the near future one of these agencies pay him a visit.

10-14-2010, 03:10 AM
I wonder how he's going to adjust from being Mr. $100K to Mr. salad tosser????????????

10-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Hey guys, i was reading a bit about your issues with MPD, I was screwed over just like alot of people too but from seminole pd. seems like the who tribal thing is just the same, we have about ten "mr 100k's) working there, Dumb asses i say. good luck working there with the indians, they will ruin your carreer if your not careful.

I had an IA for BS, then not way to fight it or no rights to protect the officer, they do what they want when they want, FDLE does not even care or get involved.

10-14-2010, 01:39 PM
It’s a shame how the tribes get away with doing things which would cause big problems if they were off the rez. The spotlight is getting brighter on them. Believe me, FDLE knows what’s going on and I’m confident they will eventually take action, they just move at a snails pace. I’ve been told it’s extremely complicated. I believe the officers will lose their state arrest powers and the BIA will eventually have to step in to straighten things out.

10-14-2010, 03:39 PM
I wonder how he's going to adjust from being Mr. $100K to Mr. salad tosser????????????

or pole smoker.......... :devil:

10-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Realistically, if he ever gets any time it's gonna be at a club fed with white collar criminals......easy time w/o having to toss salad or pole smoke.

10-16-2010, 02:14 AM
The fcuker needs to move on to another place, we, the majority of the department hate him!!!!!!! Does anyone disagree, post it here.

10-17-2010, 03:53 AM
This is for everyone.............It's much easier to find a job when you still have one.

10-19-2010, 12:17 AM
This guy’s disregard for his troops has been sufficiently documented on Leo Affairs so I think it’s time to talk about his disregard or just plain disrespect for members of the community. Every officer in this department knows how this piece of crap sold out to the chief, but does the community know what he’s done to them?

This coward blindly followed orders given by the former chief without regard for how the tribe likes to conduct police operations. Having worked here for more than ten years, he is fully aware the tribe likes to keep its dirty laundry in house. Earlier in the year, the former chief directed this jerk to call the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and invite them out to the reservation to inspect firearms which were impounded from tribal members. He wanted them to determine if any of the weapons were illegal. Again, with his experience he knows it was not in the tribe’s best interest, but rather than speak up, he made the call and arranged for them to come to the station. Yes, you read that right…he called the ATF to come on Miccosukee land and investigate tribal members.

When the agents came out here they determined some of the firearms were altered to fire fully automatic. With this being a serious felony, the agents wanted to place federal weapons charges on the tribal members from which the weapons were seized. Knowing he would be out of a job if the feds arrested tribal members because of his phone call, this clown convinced the agents to let our agency keep the case. What he failed to inform the agents is this matter would be handled in tribal court…or that tribal court can only hear misdemeanor cases. ***Note, part of the Indian Civil Rights Act (25 USC 1302(7)) limits tribal court criminal jurisdiction to offenses which carry a maximum penalty of no more than one year imprisonment (misdemeanors).

He was walking on the razor’s edge because the agents could have persisted and made the arrest if they wanted to, which would have led to a costly legal defense and a long prison sentence if convicted. This guy didn’t care about that; he just wanted to stay in the chief’s good graces at any cost. So he ignored Miccosukee policy, ignored Florida law, ignored United States law, and deceived federal officers all for his personal quest to jam his nose as deeply up the former chief‘s backside as possible. How many crimes were committed that day? It would require a law degree to figure that out.

I know there is a brave officer (or former officer) who continues to leak information to the media, and this would be an excellent story to provide to your contact. It can’t be covered up by the tribe because ATF agents keep records and reports about their activities. By the way, the statute of limitations hasn’t expired: maybe the ATF should find out how they were duped; wouldn’t it be funny to see a corrupt leader arrested for obstruction of justice and hauled into a federal court?

He did a good job using the agents expertise and then duping them out of a good arrest, and of course there is also proof that the case never went beyond tribal court. I’ll bet the weapons weren’t even sent to a lab for ballistic testing, which violates another law requiring mandatory testing of all impounded firearms.

I find it ironic to say the least that possibly one of the most corrupt officers ever to step onto the reservation also happen to be given the acting chief of police position, so tribal members should probably think twice before calling for assistance. Heck, he’s liable to arrest anyone for anything if it means another promotion….watch out tribal council!

I can understand the tribal council not showing much concerned about what this scumbag has done to officers, but selling the tribe out by inviting the feds to the rez, it’s amazing he’s still around. If the old chairman was still running the show he would have been gone in a heartbeat.

10-19-2010, 04:21 AM
The old chairman was around when this happened. This incident is from last year.

10-20-2010, 12:36 AM
WOW, what’s his secret to survival? Many officers have been terminated for far less.

10-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Gotta b a good set of knee pads

10-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Those pads gotta be damn near worn out, I'm gonna get him a new pair for Christmas.....LOL :D

10-28-2010, 04:38 AM
I wonder what happened to him, he was QRU years ago when I was there. I guess power does go to your head. The post mentioning the ATF can't be true, he's still there. Stay safe my brothers!

10-29-2010, 08:46 PM
That's great, he's been nothing but a complete idiot since I've been here.

11-03-2010, 04:33 AM
It seems to be hiring season at police departments around South Florida. Multiple agencies have begun to accept applications. While this is good news for our officers that would like to get away from poor leadership, it is very bad for the Miccosukee community.

Miccosukee has already lost a hand full of seasoned officers due to a negligent former chief. Since the tribe is keeping his incompetent underling around, they will surely lose more experience from their ranks as they move on to greener pastures. Miccosukee PD will find itself in a familiar place with rookies training rookies or shall I say the blind leading the blind (sorry if I offended anyone).

There is little to no incentive to stay. Most other departments offer starting pay around $6,000 to $12,000 more than Miccosukee. Some pay even more for experience. They offer pensions and other benefits that give our officers more incentive to leave. All other departments (excluding Seminole) offer peace of mind in the form of job security. You will not be fired unless you go out of your way to screw up. If you’re ever battered, the subject will be charged with a felony, not sent to tribal court where it will be swept under the carpet. The list goes on and on.

Why would anyone subject themselves to the substandard conditions out here, except to gain a little experience and move on? I hope this has opened some eyes or motivated a few to apply elsewhere. Until this place hires a real leader to turn it around, it will continue to be a revolving door.

11-03-2010, 11:53 PM
This phony probably pats himself on the back because he thinks he’s the greatest. I’ll bet anything he would have a difficult time passing a sergeant’s exam at any other department. What a waste of $100K!

11-05-2010, 02:49 AM
I know he’s pretty good at pulling the wool over the law makers eyes, but come on…..is William that stupid? No one in the tribal council has a clue about this jerk; what a bunch of fools!

11-05-2010, 05:37 AM
I don’t know what to say, they were smart enough to fire the chief, why are they continuing to make us nervous/uneasy by keeping this guy around? You never know when he’s going to do something irrational to one of us to save his own ass. After seeing how he wrongly sided with TL on many occasions, I can’t trust the guy. Knowing how he handled the series of terminations last year, I feel he has lost his integrity……what I mean is if we all knew some of those guys didn’t deserve it, so did he. One way or another this guy has to go.

11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
I DON'T THINK THE TRIBAL COUNCIL REALLY CARES, HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM

11-10-2010, 06:25 AM
I thought FDLE was going to nail this scumbag. I hear so many stories, I don’t know what to believe anymore. If just a fraction of the rumors have a bit of truth, it’s amazing he is still employed. This piece of crap doesn’t deserve to wear a badge.

11-12-2010, 03:01 AM
For his sake, this piece of crap better hope he keeps his job………I’ve heard this guy has tried to leave in the past, but was shot down each time. I guarantee no other department will pick him up. Only at micco can a loser like him get promoted. Nowhere else is as foolish as micco……what a bunch of mental midgets.

11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, i was reading a bit about your issues with MPD, I was screwed over just like alot of people too but from seminole pd. seems like the who tribal thing is just the same, we have about ten "mr 100k's) working there, Dumb asses i say. good luck working there with the indians, they will ruin your carreer if your not careful.

I had an IA for BS, then not way to fight it or no rights to protect the officer, they do what they want when they want, FDLE does not even care or get involved.

I was also screw by the seminole tribe pd, sad to say that if your a slug you get promoted. There is no protection no way of fighting any B/S IA's. I feel your pain brother Seminole, but what goes around comes around. Keep your head up..

11-15-2010, 04:55 AM

WOW, this guy knowns better than to all an outside agency to the rez. I guess he's untouchable......the proof is he's still there!

11-15-2010, 07:27 PM
the tribe pays him mad stacks and he stuck it to them, how stupid is he

11-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Apparently not too stupid…….he hasn’t been fired!

11-16-2010, 04:56 AM
Don't worry it's coming

11-16-2010, 08:01 PM
The tribal council isn’t foolish at all; think about it, they need him to train his replacement. His day will come, you can count on it.

11-18-2010, 03:29 AM
Keep laughing Javy, we’ll se who laughs last funny guy.

11-19-2010, 07:11 PM
He’s not the funniest clown in the circus, I think the human meatball is a bigger joke for embracing him.

11-20-2010, 02:26 AM
The signs are obvious, if he can’t sense it coming, then he’s dumber than he looks.

11-23-2010, 05:06 AM
I have a feeling we’re going to be stuck with Mr. Roboto longer than we’d like.

11-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Do you guys still get Christmas bonuses…………they ought to double this Javy’s hefty bonus because I believe he can walk on water. They obviously like something about him…….he’s the first to royally screw the tribe, keep his job and get a promotion on top of that. Somebody making decisions doesn’t have a clue!

11-26-2010, 03:30 AM
A tribal member said, “Happy turkey day”, for a second I thought the tribe was honoring this turkey…LOL. I hope that everyone who has to endure this prick had a happy Thanksgiving. :mrgreen:

11-26-2010, 10:14 AM
When Chief Hitler was fired, this prick should have done us all a favor and fled to South America.

12-01-2010, 08:19 PM
I wish there was an easy way to expose his ineptness to the tribal leadership without causing problems for us. I truly believe they have no idea what an idiot he really is.

12-05-2010, 03:18 PM
The “chatter” on the rez is similar to the period shortly before good ole Thomas was fired, it won’t be long Javy. Too many tribal members sympathize with the officers they see day in and day out. We all know how information spreads like wildfires out here. The community is aware of what you’re about short timer, just keep on keeping your head in the sand.

12-06-2010, 09:45 PM
From sergeant to chief in roughly 2 years, one has to suspect something fishy

His rise to the top:

From what I’ve gathered, he laid low as an officer, never the proactive type

Watched several others get promoted ahead of him for years

As sergeant he began to make his move by ass kissing

Took over the vacant lieutenant position even though there were much better personnel for the job

Brown nosed Loughren from the beginning

Helped Loughren demote and terminate more skillful competition which he must have perceived as threats to his ascent

The best yet, it seems like he failed to guide the chief on how things operate on the reservation, likely contributing Loughren’s termination

Took the helm as chief

Watch out law maker, he might go after your position next……LOL

12-08-2010, 01:41 AM
He’s a fraud, in almost all police departments you are required to do a certain amount of time in a rank to be eligible to move up. There is no way he could be chief anywhere else. How can anyone respect this phony?

12-09-2010, 05:20 AM
This monster needs to be stopped, somebody apply the brakes!

12-10-2010, 12:52 PM
How long is the tribe willing to let Mr. Roboto screw things up?

12-11-2010, 03:25 AM
[color=#800000]Just when you think you heard it all..............guys out of respect for each and everyone of you, do yourselves a favor, when you refer to the "Turtle" please don't use the word Mr. in the same sentence!!! First of all, he's not a man, and secondly, he hasn't earned your respect to be known by that title. Do him the honor of acknowledging him by the title/name given to suit his personality------The "Turtle"!!
Rumor has it that the Turtle is making some administrative changes........so much for this coward, who will remove anyone with a backbone that he is afraid of, but isn't man enough to deal with them like a man. Let us see who will get promoted, could it be that a recipient of welfare benefits, who was working at the same time could be next in line for stripes??? Oh no!! Mr. Turtle wouldn't do something like that!!! He has too much of a high standard to even consider this move!!! Or does he??? For whatever it's worth my brothers/sisters in Micco land, this fool is so full of himself, he doesn't realize he's being set up by the tribe!!! They're allowing him to dig his own grave.....the same way he's gone and bad-mouthed people behind their backs; it's come from some inside connections on the 'old trail' that they are allowing him to make all these moves, so they can hang him with his own rope!!! Do your jobs, stay away from him like the plague, and before you know it......you will all have the pleasure of seeing him driving his spineless self back to the keys knowing he has no job. I know it seems like there is no end to the craziness out there, but the people who count, have now seen what this moron is all about----allowing him to do his thing, but making note of the fact that once they do their business the "Turtle" will be sent home without his shell : ))
.......and Turtle, I hope for your sake that if you should wake up tomorrow and by chance find a set of gonads on your front step, you come across those whom you've talked about behind their back.......because they know you have!! You're no more a cop today as interim chief as you were as a corporal or even an officer for that matter..............I guess they'll never be any Lieutenant promoted as long as your running things, unless that person kisses your female behind; because a real man would only make you feel too insecure!!!
:cop: :cop: :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop:
[color]

12-13-2010, 08:24 PM
It’s simply amazing how one person can get away with spreading so much fear through out the department. He has shown time and again how he rules with power and intimidation, and disregards leadership, guidance and education. He has clearly demonstrated that we need to fear him, which many do. As much as fear makes us walk a thin line and handle everything we do with the utmost detail, he still manages to find fault way too often. When is the tribal council going to realize it’s not the officers, it’s this jerk. He continues to rule like his idol Thomas Loughren. It’s probably too late, but wake up Javy, your days at Miccosukee are numbered if you don’t have the support of the troops.
:devil:

12-14-2010, 04:06 AM
I think his goal is to deplete the department of experience. He must know his ship is sinking, so why not destroy MPD on the way down. His eventual replacement will have one heck of a time rebuilding from almost nothing.

12-16-2010, 08:29 PM
This idiot wrongly thinks very highly of himself. Apparently no one in the tribal council has the intelligence to realize how the department is crumbling down around them. This spineless prick appears to have also asserted his mind control over the human meatball. I don’t give the human meatball credit for much, but I know he has enough brain power to be able to see what is going on; I don’t know why he is sitting back letting it happen.

12-18-2010, 05:03 AM
Alpha Hotel is the best way to describe this self centered moron.

12-20-2010, 04:49 AM
I don’t know if it’s just me, but does this piece of crap resemble another loser……Dolphins QB Chad Henne? They look similar. Both are doing a crappy job. They should be let go, but continue to hang around and screw things up. I can’t understand why the tribe and the Dolphins are keeping these idiots.

12-20-2010, 10:34 PM
I hear ya

12-27-2010, 04:30 AM
I’m so tired of this moron trashing officers who seek a better place of employment.

If a background investigator came to check multiple files on the same day…….like 5, do you think this ass wipe would have the nerve to say they’re all terrible officers?

Fortunately, most departments are on to Micco PD’s tricks…….some don’t even bother to waste their time and gas to hear the lies.

12-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Why let officers go to another department when you can torment them for a while and eventually fire them? I’m pretty confident he derives pleasure from screwing over officers and their families. I’ll bet this idiot probably burnt ants under a magnifying glass when he was a kid.

12-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Okay and now I hear the Turtle has gone beyond all rightful thinking and has terminated the only real supervisor the Land of Milk & Cookies has ever had. The talk on the trail is that whatever shift he put Sgt S on all the officers got along with him, and to the Turtles way of thinking; the Sgt was supposedly creating "cliques". What a poor excuse of a man! ANYONE whom the Turtle feels is a threat to him, will be terminated!!! If he feels you don't fear him, you will be terminated!! To all the good men and women out there (and I hear there isn't many left), be careful be very careful, I hear that there are a couple of ebony cheese-eaters out there that have been running back to the Turtle giving him the 411 on all that goes on behind his back. I would be the first to tell you just hang in there and things will get better, but I'd be lying to you!! Keep your heads down and leave without making any waves, because this Interim Moron is the WORST that has ever been in that position. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, HE WILL FIND FAULT IN YOUR WORK!!! But there is a judge much more powerful than that amoeba, he will eventually get his, but sadly, I don't know how long that will take. The unfortunate thing is that with his last termination, he actually feels he's invincible!!! What a moronic, self depricating idiot! Keep the faith out there..........but be careful, this guy has no morals and no ethics----------ANYONE who gets along with him, is a danger to your career!!! I would love to see him on the road in a real department, with some bad guys giving him a hard way to go; but then again, I stopped changing diapers a long time ago!

:cop: :cop: :devil: :cop: :cop:

12-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Was this latest casualty a ten plus year veteran of the Miccosuckie PD? That place will never be a good place to work. I became a victim in 2001, along with a few others, from the McDonald/Zecca era of torment.

12-28-2010, 08:48 PM
I agree that MiccoSUCKee will never be a good place to work. I am one of a handful of smart ones trying to leave. The current problem is an insecure, paranoid, inept little jerk running the show. I think he is still taking occasional bad advice from his mentor and idol, the former chief Thomas Loughren. If I were a tribal leader, I wouldn’t trust this remaining piece of the old regime; he continues to damage the department. All of the officers have absolutely no faith in him. We learned a long time ago not to trust him. Without faith and trust he’s nothing. Tribal members and tribal leadership are aware, but don’t seem to care. With the right leadership in the tribal council as well as within the department, this could be an excellent place to work. Javy seems to have the lawmaker wrapped around his finger, but that’s not saying much, he’s a fool. I could keep on ranting, but it won’t fix the problem.

12-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Good luck trying to leave, like Hmmm posted......the idiot will trash you when another dept. comes to see ur file. He finds fault with everyone except himself.......he needs to take a good hard look in the mirror.

12-29-2010, 03:37 AM
I think everyone but this creep knows that it’s better to let an officer leave than to lie or exaggerate the negative in order to prevent him from getting hired elsewhere. It’s obvious if an individual is trying to leave, he must be unhappy here. Why would you go out of your way to keep a disgruntled person around, do you want the negativity to spread? It’s just another example of his lack of experience and poor decision making. The tribe should allow us to turn the tables on him and let a group of officer complete his annual review.

12-29-2010, 05:13 PM
I think everyone but this creep knows that it’s better to let an officer leave than to lie or exaggerate the negative in order to prevent him from getting hired elsewhere. It’s obvious if an individual is trying to leave, he must be unhappy here. Why would you go out of your way to keep a disgruntled person around, do you want the negativity to spread? It’s just another example of his lack of experience and poor decision making. The tribe should allow us to turn the tables on him and let a group of officer complete his annual review.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, just out of respect for another brother/sister LEO; but watch how your phrase your words. To the untrained eye it would seem that you have spent quite some time around the Turtle yourself because you stated his philosophy quite eloquently, almost to the point where it appears you agree with him!!

Let me explain:
You start out referring to him as a "creep" and rightly so, even though he's so much more than that, then you establish his m.o. for getting others 07'd from getting hired elsewhere.
BUT the give-away is when you stated: "Why would you go out of your way to keep a disgruntled person around, do you want the negativity to spread?"
People BECOME "disgruntled" at Micco BECAUSE of how they are treated!! They become "disgruntled" because they feel hopeless and helpless to undo the wrongs that are perpetrated by this amoeba. You further state that keeping the person around allows the "negativity" to spread. If that perspective is correct then EVERYONE that has EVER left Micco has been "disgruntled" by nature of the fact that they left the department. Only people that have been there for years that are slimy, backstabbing, untrustworthy pieces of dung, like the Turtle, would use that type of phraseology!!! i.e., a former quartermaster that shares his other half with others!!! lol, lol, lol, lol----but thats another story!!!
Be careful how you choose your words because they reveal your character, and unfortunately, I'm not so sure the Turtle is your enemy as you tried to make him appear.
Again be careful out there, Sgt paid the ultimate price for being a true LEADER of men, instead of the BOSS that the Turtle attempts to be.

12-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Someone ought to send the very first post in this thread (his alleged arrest for exposing himself) to all the other chiefs in the county. It would give them some insight into whom they’re dealing with. The tribe deserves the embarrassment for keeping this piece of crap around. Do you think any other chiefs in the county have such a shady past…….definitely not!

12-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Many, if not all Dade departments wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole having that kind of past, milk & cookies makes him their top cop. WTF???????????? :oops:

01-01-2011, 02:30 PM
I’m confident 2011 will bring the firing of the ass clown. Happy New Year!

01-07-2011, 03:46 AM
When I read this I immediately though of the giant prick.

An insecure boss will find you threatening if you are good at your job and will use the power of the position to make your life miserable," says Pamela Lenehan, president of Ridge Hill Consulting and author of What You Don't Know and Your Boss Won't Tell You.

Sounds a lot like what has been happening at Milk & Cookies. First he wrongly helped good ole Tom eliminate multiple officers which were more knowledgeable than him, now he’s been selecting new targets to destroy.

Javy, I have no doubt that if the tribe allows you to hang around, you will claim a few more victims for your ego. Just remember, what goes around comes around!

01-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Today was a sad day as we laid two heroes to rest.

I wonder if any of the tribal or Micco PD leadership paid any attention to today’s police funeral.
They would have observed what real camaraderie there can be between officers and their supervisors. Listening to the sergeants, Lieutenants and a captain speak of their professional and personal relationships with the fallen officers really made me realize how bad it is at Miccosukee. The few good supervisors we’ve had the pleasure of working with have been discarded one way or another. Sadly we are left with back stabbing knuckleheads that would sell out their own mother for “brownie points”.

I would like to work in an environment in which I can trust my leadership. I want a supervisor that will help me learn from minor mistakes without crucifying me. I want to experience the true brotherhood police work offers. I don’t think my requests are too much to ask, but neither I, nor my fellow officers will likely ever see the day when these simple things are here. Until real leadership is brought in, this will be a miserable place to be a cop.

01-25-2011, 11:02 AM
[b]Police work is by nature one of unpredictability; unpredictable in the sense that we never know when we will come up against an evil person hellbent on taking our lives. That aspect of law enforcement is a given, you know when you put the uniform, badge and service weapon on that you're not guaranteed a safe trip home at the end of your tour. But to work for and under adminstrators that have no compassion, feeling, or intellectual insight to teach and aspire others to be the best that they can be as future officers is beyond words. Be encouraged my brother, real police work is NOT like what you experience in that dung heap of a department. The backstabbing, nit-picking, and brown nosing that is done by some of your co-workers is a smack in the face of a truly high calling, a profession that is in and of itself, the highest calling anyone can aspire to have; which is that of serving others. If anything can be learned from the service yesterday, observe how the director of Metro spoke about his troops, the pain he experienced in his heart, and the promise he made to the remaining family members -- to always embrace them as part of the family of the badge. What you have there is nothing, no administrators, no leaders, not even a sense of pride in what is being done!! Continue looking to others that you can aspire to role model yourself after, even if that means looking outside your mmediate environment, and the God of Creation will Himself open doors of opportunity when the timing is right. Hang in there and know that many other good men/women have endured similar fates while in the land of the redman. Be encouraged, your heart came through quite clear in your words, you will be rewarded!![b]

01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Hopefully we will never lose another officer at Miccosukee, but can you imagine if it happened while this clown is in charge.

Of course he won’t be allowed to hold a press conference or speak publicly at a funeral, but could you imagine what might come out of his mouth if he could speak………………..he was a mediocre officer……could have done a better job………..if he practiced better officer safety, he might still be alive……..I think he was a nice guy………...no big loss

I know he’s got minimal intelligence and wouldn’t actually say those thing, but I bet that’s some of the things he’d be thinking. Can you tell that I have absolutely no faith in this pile of dung?

02-12-2011, 01:47 AM
What happened in Egypt is amazing, why hasn’t our unpopular, feeble minded autocrat at the pd been ousted yet? I’m tired of being told, “Hang in there, it’s coming”. Am I the only one that feels lied to?

02-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Sorry you feel lied to, but the truth is, that unless you leave to another department you really have no other choice but wait. Take it from several of us that worked out there and subsequently left, on our own terms, not the departments or that fake-a$$ interim chief you have now; when that day comes, you'll look back and laugh at all you've had to deal with!! I know its no consolation right now, but when you leave, wherever you end up---you'll appreciate it all the more after experiencing the land of Milk & Cookies!!! Hang in there, don't get discouraged and by all means watch ur 6 from the half-bald guy upstairs and the other joke (Albondigas)!!!
:cop: :cop: :devil: :devil: :cop: :cop:

02-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Sounds to me like he needs an enema! :devil:

02-20-2011, 04:08 PM
I met an officer that worked here years ago; oh boy did he have stories about Javy. They weren’t stories about what he did at work………we’ve all heard he was a lazy officer and rarely did anything, but boy oh boy did Javy have a colorful personal life to say the least. He traveled out of the country to clothing optional resorts. I was told he would brag about his exploits to fellow officers, things too racy to post here.

Go back and read the very first post under this topic, I wouldn’t want this slime ball working in the city where I reside, would you? Allowing him to run a police department……..I guess it says something about the tribe.

I also heard he tried to leave Miccosukee years ago. He applied to a department in the Orlando area, but was allegedly not hired due to an unfavorable psychological exam……REALLY!!!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t a high ranking cop have an impeccable moral and ethical background. I doubt most departments would hire this guy for an entry level position based on the facts a background investigation would turn up. How did this piece of crap seep through the cracks to end up on top?

03-14-2011, 08:43 PM
There are a lot of loose lips within the community that for a long time have assured us things will change. They were right about Loughren’s termination……it just took a while. I’m pretty sure they’re right about the current moron as well. I’ve been assured that tribal leaders are aware of these posts and will eventually take action, but damn, how long does it take them to understand they have a morale killing scumbag damaging the police force. Another thing, when is the “QRU-ISH” wanna be gonna grow a set and help us out with our cause? I’m starting to think he’s a little two faced……..occasionally he opens up (or slips up) and indicates how he feels about our village idiot, but he’s obviously not done enough if anything about it. He runs his mouth as if he actually has some influence, but I get the impression that tribal leadership and his own community see him as a joke. Like many, I don’t plan on working here too much longer and shouldn’t care :roll: about who’s screwing the department up, but maybe we can help make it a better place for the brothers that will take out places. :roll:

04-13-2011, 03:59 AM
he aint doin his job yall cops r sleepin at check point 2 much

04-18-2011, 07:43 PM
First of all, why don’t you go back to school and learn to write like an adult!

It’s not right to go around making blanket accusations. Did you have night vision goggles to see the officer’s eyes closed? The moron running the department will somehow find a way to screw all of us rather than address the problem professionally.

How would you feel if I said all of you are drunks just because I arrested one person for public drunkenness?

We have a hard enough time dealing with piss poor management within the department; we don’t need crap from you.

05-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Hold up; let me get this straight, I’m supposed to follow an idiot that doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. I can’t reveal my sources, but the “almighty one” allegedly makes calls to lowly officers from other agencies asking questions about laws and procedures which he should already know about. I’m not talking about obscure or new stuff; I’m talking about common police work here.

Hey, if you don’t know what the hell you’re doing, and you don’t, you might want to call someone high ranking that would likely keep it confidential. Why don’t you call your old buddy Tom, oh wait a second he didn’t know what the hell he was doing either.

Because of you I’m sometimes embarrassed while interacting with officers from other departments. I recently heard a comment from an officer that made me concerned, “Miccosukee should hire me back and pay me the big money because I help make decisions for your department”.

I have no idea why the foolish tribe wants to keep you around, why can’t they see the incompetence which most everyone else clearly sees? You’re a joke and can’t be taken seriously.

05-25-2011, 08:49 AM
Okay and now I hear the Turtle has gone beyond all rightful thinking and has terminated the only real supervisor the Land of Milk & Cookies has ever had. The talk on the trail is that whatever shift he put Sgt S on all the officers got along with him, and to the Turtles way of thinking; the Sgt was supposedly creating "cliques". What a poor excuse of a man! ANYONE whom the Turtle feels is a threat to him, will be terminated!!! If he feels you don't fear him, you will be terminated!! To all the good men and women out there (and I hear there isn't many left), be careful be very careful, I hear that there are a couple of ebony cheese-eaters out there that have been running back to the Turtle giving him the 411 on all that goes on behind his back. I would be the first to tell you just hang in there and things will get better, but I'd be lying to you!! Keep your heads down and leave without making any waves, because this Interim Moron is the WORST that has ever been in that position. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, HE WILL FIND FAULT IN YOUR WORK!!! But there is a judge much more powerful than that amoeba, he will eventually get his, but sadly, I don't know how long that will take.
Funny that you use the words "couple of ebony " only a current employee would know that MPD has two Blacks working! huge giveaway to open up EEOC investigation but, lol dont think they are smart enough :devil: . Sgt. S rumor has it he slept with one of your officers wife on duty in his patrol vehicle, DNA swab taken! and you guys look up to him great moral or ethic for your department. rumor has it his own crew gave him up ,talk about backstabbers. Looks like MPD is busy hurting their own.

05-31-2011, 04:52 AM
Turtle likes to have backstabbers around to keep everyone in check. MPD is like his own little RAT farm. Some reading this know what I’m saying as they’ve been asked to rat out fellow officers for petit crap. It’s a shame the tribe is keeping the RAT ******* around! Want to get promoted, join the MPD backstabbing rat club. There are better ways to lead, but he doesn’t have a clue.

06-09-2011, 04:18 AM
The clock is ticking, time is almost up......tick.....tick.....tick, can you hear it, probably not because your ears are burried so deep in your turtle shell. The real cops in the department can hear it loud and clear.

01-19-2013, 04:15 AM
Ok my fellow former Milk n Cream officers, i must correct a few of you. I am the officer whom many of you are believing was Back stabbed by former Lt. Pelossi, and i must correct you all. Pelossi was Not the one whom tried to 07 me while i was in the process with the County. As a matter a fact, theres nothing i can personally say negative about the man. On the other hand, the scum of the earth whom tried to burn me, Not once but twice along with his butt buddy Denise Zayas, was Xavier Gonzalez!!! FYI, When this all took place back in 2009 Lt. Pelossi was already gone from the land of Milk n Cookies, not to mention that my Back ground Invst. at the time revealed to me, whom these two pieces of Shitz were... So in closing, Lt. Pelossi must not have been such a bad person after all, when he still has his career, and the other Two douch bags are probably washing cars somewhere, or better yet their wives are maintaining them cuz we all know they were Lifers in Miccosukee!!! Oh yea and i must say, their efforts in burning me were absolutely done in Vain cuz i Got Hired...! :devil:

01-22-2013, 06:52 AM
Well your right about everything except that Pelosi got 07'd from Doral. He wore out his welcome over there too. Oh well it happens.

01-25-2013, 09:03 PM
Pelosi got 07ed from Doral? How does a Sgt manage to get the axe?

01-26-2013, 11:02 AM
It is that simple he wore out his welcome and they let him go. If you want to know more information then contact Doral. The truth is he is out of Doral.