PDA

View Full Version : zhills unit running code in NPR

11-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Any idea why a marked zhills unit would be running code on cr54 at Vet Village (New Port Richey) on Tuesday??

11-19-2009, 01:21 AM
To get the deputies out of the dougnut shops

11-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Ohhh that sounds like a write-up! Must be the zephyrhills swat man! :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

11-19-2009, 02:07 AM
It's pretty clear that Deputy69 has no earthly idea what is happening in his own District. Of course, that's what should be suspected from some of these PCSO guys. Trying to get an Officer in trouble before they know the full story. Posting here isn't the way to find the story out either....what ever happened to the LEO Brotherhood anyways? You take any chance you can to bad mouth another Officer to achieve what result? Plenty of you PCSO douchbags screwin off in ZHills. Guess we'll have to be more observant for PCSO haulin' through the city. Game On!

11-19-2009, 03:06 AM
It's pretty clear that Deputy69 has no earthly idea what is happening in his own District. Of course, that's what should be suspected from some of these PCSO guys. Trying to get an Officer in trouble before they know the full story. Posting here isn't the way to find the story out either....what ever happened to the LEO Brotherhood anyways? You take any chance you can to bad mouth another Officer to achieve what result? Plenty of you PCSO douchbags screwin off in ZHills. Guess we'll have to be more observant for PCSO haulin' through the city. Game On!

So you think its wrong to ask?

I do NOT work for Pasco SO. I work elsewhere, Thanks

I do know that it was strange to see a unit running full code in the middle of the day that far from ZHills

11-19-2009, 03:07 AM
Ohhh that sounds like a write-up! Must be the zephyrhills swat man! :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Is there an officer from Zhills that lives near there?

11-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Deputy 69? :snicker:

11-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey puke stay in yur 8 by 8 city your not ready for the real thing

12-27-2009, 07:18 PM
What ever happen to your SWAT goon that thinks he's one of us?

12-27-2009, 07:48 PM
What ever happen to your SWAT goon that thinks he's one of us?

What happened to him???
He's waiting for one of your boys to step up to the plate and take a shot at the title. Funny how you "brothers" act so nice to someone's face then talk trash behind his back. Say it in his face, you coward. Call him a goon to his face, you sissy. None of you punks could hang with him in a fight.

12-27-2009, 11:40 PM
[quote="Deputy 69":pi5lqho2]What ever happen to your SWAT goon that thinks he's one of us?

What happened to him???
He's waiting for one of your boys to step up to the plate and take a shot at the title. Funny how you "brothers" act so nice to someone's face then talk trash behind his back. Say it in his face, you coward. Call him a goon to his face, you sissy. None of you punks could hang with him in a fight.[/quote:pi5lqho2]

I would confront his sorry ass but I heard he's babysitting at a school now! Wow tough guy couldn't take the heat out there? And you call him a tough guy, yeah right! :wink:

12-28-2009, 01:22 AM
ANY DAY YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THINGS, COME BY THE "SCHOOL" AND TALK YOUR SHIZZ TO HIM "SUPER MAIL DEPUTY 69ER"

12-28-2009, 01:46 AM
Ok children! :devil:

12-28-2009, 12:19 PM
[quote="pound you out":2dm06m7e][quote="Deputy 69":2dm06m7e]What ever happen to your SWAT goon that thinks he's one of us?

What happened to him???
He's waiting for one of your boys to step up to the plate and take a shot at the title. Funny how you "brothers" act so nice to someone's face then talk trash behind his back. Say it in his face, you coward. Call him a goon to his face, you sissy. None of you punks could hang with him in a fight.[/quote:2dm06m7e]

I would confront his sorry ass but I heard he's babysitting at a school now! Wow tough guy couldn't take the heat out there? And you call him a tough guy, yeah right! :wink:[/quote:2dm06m7e]

Well if you knew he was at a school then why did you come on here asking about him?
Go stir up trouble in city p.d. jurisdictions and then drive away like a coward. Like a danm coward in your f$%^ity white uniform.

12-28-2009, 02:42 PM
[quote="Deputy 69":38xyphm3][quote="pound you out":38xyphm3][quote="Deputy 69":38xyphm3]What ever happen to your SWAT goon that thinks he's one of us?

What happened to him???
He's waiting for one of your boys to step up to the plate and take a shot at the title. Funny how you "brothers" act so nice to someone's face then talk trash behind his back. Say it in his face, you coward. Call him a goon to his face, you sissy. None of you punks could hang with him in a fight.[/quote:38xyphm3]

I would confront his sorry ass but I heard he's babysitting at a school now! Wow tough guy couldn't take the heat out there? And you call him a tough guy, yeah right! :wink:[/quote:38xyphm3]

Well if you knew he was at a school then why did you come on here asking about him?
Go stir up trouble in city p.d. jurisdictions and then drive away like a coward. Like a danm coward in your f$%^ity white uniform.[/quote:38xyphm3]

I don't wear white you puke, I'm a slick sleeve just like you. Run 10-31 in my area again and see what happens! Not a threat a promise! :cop:

12-29-2009, 01:43 AM
Impressive, unlike the previous SRO at this school. Thank God they got rid of that SRO and put him back to patrol.

PERSONAL: Officer “Jake” is a native of Bridgeport, Connecticut. He entered the U.S. Army in 1967 and served two tours in Vietnam; First as a personnel clerk then as a helicopter door gunner. During a break in military service, Jake attended college then served as a police officer in Deerfield Beach, Florida. He enlisted in the U.S. Army again in 1983 and served as a Military Police Investigator and later as a CID Special Agent. As a CID Agent, Officer Jake conducted a variety of criminal investigations, served as Drug Team Chief, Counter-Drug Instructor, and Criminal Intelligence Supervisor. He also performed numerous protective service missions for the Secretary of Defense, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Secretary of the Army. After the Army, Jake worked as an investigator for the Florida Attorney General’s Office. In 2005 he did a short tour in Iraq with a private security company. Upon his return to the U.S. he was hired by the Zephyrhills Police Department where he most recently served as a detective and firearms instructor.&n bsp; Officer Jake is married and has two children. His hobbies include shooting and running.

CIVILIAN EDUCATION:

AA Degree, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN.

BS Degree, University of New York State, Albany, NY.

12 Graduate hours in Criminal Justice

FBI National Academy, 186th Session, Quantico, VA

Emergency Medical Technician Course (EMT), Nashville, TN.

Broward County Police Academy, Davie, FL.

Analytical Investigation Course, Forsythe, GA.

FBI Hostage Negotiations Course, Hopkinsville, KY.

Technical Surveillance Course, Anniston, AL.

Undercover Drug Enforcement Techniques, Jacksonville, FL.

CMS Firearms Instructor Course, St. Petersburg, FL

MILITARY EDUCATION:

Military Police Investigator Course

Criminal Investigations (CID Special Agent Course)

Protective Services Course

Special Reaction Team Course (SRT)

Advanced Fraud Investigations Course

Counter Terrorism Course

Drug Suppression Operations Course

Counter Drug Field Tactical Police Operations Course

Instructor Training Course

Counter Drug Investigators Course

Air Assault Course

AWARDS:

Air Medal with Valor Device

Meritorious Service Medal (2nd Award)

Army Commendation Medal (2nd Award)

Army Achievement Medal

Good Conduct Medal (5th Award)

National Defense Service Medal w/Bronze Star

Vietnam Service Medal (6 Campaign Stars)

Humanitarian Service Medal

NCO Professional Development Ribbon

Army Service Ribbon

Overseas Ribbon

Vietnam Campaign Ribbon

Aircraft Crewmember Badge

Air Assault Badge

German Efficiency Badge (Silver

12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Well, I guess we know who posts on this slame site! Not very "intelligent" to post that up but of course that must be why he's only an officer at ZPD! :devil:

12-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Guest, you are assuming you know who posts on this site when in fact, you really don't have a clue.

If you are an officer at ZPD, I would recommend that you brush up on your investigative techniques since they leave a lot to be desired.

Before you start, I am fully aware that "Guest" is more then one person and the bio of this particular officer that I pulled was from the Stewart Middle School website where all the faculty is listed.

12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Guest, you are assuming you know who posts on this site when in fact, you really don't have a clue.

If you are an officer at ZPD, I would recommend that you brush up on your investigative techniques since they leave a lot to be desired.

Before you start, I am fully aware that "Guest" is more then one person and the bio of this particular officer that I pulled was from the Stewart Middle School website where all the faculty is listed.

THANKS ROB P. :lol:

12-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey Impressive, who's biography is next... Deputy Ben B. or Limo Driver Jamie M.? Maybe y'all can get together for a guitar hero reunion. :wink:

12-29-2009, 11:03 PM

No, I am not Rob P.

12-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey Impressive, who's biography is next... Deputy Ben B. or Limo Driver Jamie M.? Maybe y'all can get together for a guitar hero reunion. :wink:

How about you post your's Guest... I'm waiting....

I don't even know who you are talking about in your post, but I would love to see your biography, if you even have one that's worth posting. The balls in your court now Guest.

12-29-2009, 11:09 PM

Wasn't 373 the SRO before the current SRO at Stewart Middle School, what happened there? Wasn't that his second non consecutive time being SRO at that school?

12-29-2009, 11:47 PM

How about you post your's Guest... I'm waiting....

I don't even know who you are talking about in your post, but I would love to see your biography, if you even have one that's worth posting. The balls in your court now Guest.

Oh Ok... you know "jake" but don't know beson or marler but know to go to LEO Affairs .com to post his bio!!! Try to b.s. someone else Robby P. :devil:

12-30-2009, 12:26 AM
Guest, I only know Jake by name and as I've already said, I pulled his bio from the school website. I also only know the names of the other two officers that you are referring to. See Guest, YOU don't have a clue as to who I am or what I really know. I also know who "pickles" is.

I'm still waiting on your bio. Get on it.

12-30-2009, 12:31 AM
What good is a bunch of degrees if you don't have the balls to use them?

12-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Just Here, would you please elaborate on what you're actually referring to?

12-30-2009, 11:59 PM
It will be revealed possibly tomorrow, most definitely Friday at 6:30. Someone's watching. :snicker:

12-31-2009, 12:30 AM
Can't wait...hope it's good! :lol:

12-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Ground breaking in your face news! 8)

12-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Ground breaking in your face news! 8)

About who?

01-01-2010, 04:17 PM
It must be a control issue!

01-02-2010, 03:11 AM
It must be a control issue!

The question remains, who is the one trying to control and who needs to be controlled? Any insight?

01-02-2010, 09:07 AM
I always want to be on top. There's always control or lack of it in any situation. :o

01-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey the end-all-be-all is this: you run code thru my town, i don't care WHAT kinda lights are on top of your vehicle, youre gonna get stopped and youre gonna get cited. You dont sign it or hesitate to argue then youre going in handcuffs. You tighten up or hesitate when i tell you to turn around to get handcuffed then youre going to the ground. You dont eat the pavement willingly then youre going to the hospital before you get to jail.

01-02-2010, 01:42 PM
you are a disgrace to your badge.

01-02-2010, 02:22 PM
I just wish someone would confront me! :lol: DO It!

01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Have you ever thought of calling the chief and asking why ZPD was in your town? duh!!!!
Had you considered there might be a reasonable explanation?>>>
Have you considered anger management? You appear to be a walking time bomb ticking away.I am concerned

01-02-2010, 04:43 PM
There's many of you and only one of me. Quit being a cop and just confront me. I dare you! :devil:

01-02-2010, 06:41 PM
well.. who are you and what confrontation are you seeking? Do you want to duke it out with fists or maybe wet wash rags?
Your goofy little fighting men and challenges to 'confront' you make you look pretty
unbalanced.
again may i suggest some anger management?
I think I voice what most one this board are puzzled by.... What the ***** are you talking about?And what is your beef?

01-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Don't you get it I want a piece of you. :shock:

01-03-2010, 12:59 AM
What are you afraid of? I know it's not me. It's me that's afraid. :snicker: