PDA

View Full Version : Parking Wars

11-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I just watched a few episodes of "Parking Wars" and It just made me cringe to see one of those female Philadelphia parking officers actions. She escalated a situation to 50 times what it should have been. Dont these parking people get any training on how to deal with the public? Actaully some were quite good but the one that I saw got this dude so riled up he went and got a rake and threatened them. She was partnered with a younger guy who originally tried to make contact with the guy and he saw this guys attitude and demaenor was so bad he made the decision to leave, but this lady just couldnt help herself. She had to get back out of the van and go make the guy more irate all the while the younger partner of hers was saying lets just go. They had to call you guys to come and settle the problem when it should of really been no problem at all because they should of just driven away because they already had the car booted. Do you all deal with those problems a lot?

11-27-2009, 01:28 AM
Two points:

1. Did you ever consider that this is TV show and that your typical dull situation isn't nearly exciting enough to generate viewers?

2. Does the officer being female have something to do with the situation?

12-04-2009, 01:45 AM
[quote="MasterofDisaster"]Two points:

1. Did you ever consider that this is TV show and that your typical dull situation isn't nearly exciting enough to generate viewers?

2. Does the officer being female have something to do with the situation?[/

1. So what you are saying is you should jeapordize officer safety for tv ratings. Yeah I guess an officer getting murdered on live TV is good for the ratings. The only way your scenario makes any sense is if that homeowner who just got his car booted was an actor hired by the tv show.

2. The officer being female has nothing to do with it as far as Im concerned.

I guess Philadelphia is the city of Brotherly Love and has no bad guys who dont care if they kill a police officer but down south we have plenty of bad guys and I wont drop my officer safety for anyone, including any tv shows. I want to make it to my retirement and enjoy my pension and benefits that I pay into every two weeks.