PDA

View Full Version : A thank you to the Hernando County S.O. hockey players!

polluxcastor
11-17-2009, 02:31 AM
I wanted to take the time to thank the members of the Hernando County S.O. Hockey team that helped make The 1st Annual Cpl. Michael Roberts Charity Hockey Tournament a success this weekend. These officers basically donated their weekend to play in a two day tournament in New Port Richey, FL to honor Cpl. Mike Roberts and in doing so helped raise a considerable amount of money for Mike's family. Other law enforcement teams from Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa Police Department, Sarasota County S.O., Pasco County S.O., Collier County S.O. and Tampa Fire Rescue also participated and showed the brotherhood that STILL exists amongst us. Too often this website is used for negative postings and rants that we need to remember the "blue line" (and red line) that unites us. Please take some time and personally thank the above mentioned officers for their service and dedication. As a relatively new Tampa Police Officer, I worked on this tournament for months but without the help of them there is no way this tournament would have succeeded. Thank you to my brothers and sisters in green and please know that you have a friend in Tampa that is eternally grateful and should you need anything from me don't hesitate to call. A special thank you goes out to Jeff Kraft who had the idea to create this tournament and was heavily involved in its organization. You all should be proud that Jeff works side by side with you, I know I would be!!

Officer Kenny Petrillo
Tampa Police Department

polluxcastor
11-22-2009, 01:21 AM
Really, bro? You need to take a shot at a guy that donated time to organize a tournament for a fallen Police Officer? It comes with no surprise that you would be so cowardly and then sign your name so that we know who took the shot.... Oh wait, you didn't. The wonders never cease on Leo Affairs. A positive post about a great thing a Deputy did and the cowards come out of the woodwork to bash. Hey watch what I do at the bottom of this post, Guest!!!

Kenny Petrillo <----- thats my name!!! That shows who is responsible for this post!!