PDA

View Full Version : Female Cops

11-17-2009, 01:20 AM
Miramar hires some hot female cops! :shock:

11-17-2009, 08:05 AM

PPines actually has some of the finest looking female cops.
Of course one or two have made it through the cracks but, make sure you stake your claim before Captain Ratboy beats you to it. He's only one of the reasons why our female staff is pleasing to the eyes.

11-17-2009, 11:35 PM
I have no idea what your talking about as far as the Captain. However, I will check out Pines next time I roll through there. :D

11-18-2009, 03:38 AM
I have no idea what your talking about as far as the Captain. However, I will check out Pines next time I roll through there. :DMiramar has one of those Captains also,his name is Williams, but he is the affirmative action Captain that tries to boink all the females. Dont you just love abuse of power.

11-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I have no idea what your talking about as far as the Captain. However, I will check out Pines next time I roll through there. :DMiramar has one of those Captains also,his name is Williams, but he is the affirmative action Captain that tries to boink all the females. Dont you just love abuse of power.

I don't blame him though....some hot women over there.

11-20-2009, 04:28 PM
Actually they are allowed to wear summer uniforms so they are not hot when they work!

12-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Many of our female officers like to "ground and pound"