PDA

View Full Version : officer of the month

11-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Who was the last officer of the month? what ever happened to that award? And i do care! :D

11-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Are you kidding? Officer of the Month? Looks like someone needs a pat on the back? What happened...nobody hugged you as a child?

11-13-2009, 07:15 PM
your comment should have been more along the lines as, "yeah, lets bring it back"! lets do our part to bring up and boost moral.

thanks for your support.

11-13-2009, 11:23 PM
great idea...my question is...who deserves the title of "Officer of the Month" would like to hear who should be nominated...any ideas?

11-17-2009, 02:42 PM
:cop: ANS: :cop:
Simple we should do our own nominations... we downt need the city to give us a fake piece of paper with a unpaid 8 hour tour. This should be with us. we know who works and helps out. i could easily give you a couple of names:

Joe "te la meto" Hernandez
J. Richter
Beni Jr.

These are just a few... All together the crew is coming together nicely.

great idea...my question is...who deserves the title of "Officer of the Month" would like to hear who should be nominated...any ideas?

11-17-2009, 05:27 PM
:P I asked for ideas for the 'OFFICER OF THE MONTH" ..............NOT RESERVES OF THE MONTH...

NICE TRY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again any ideas on the OFFICER of the month ????????

11-18-2009, 02:10 AM
To Mr. full time officer that insist on making negative comments towards the reserves and the rest of the department. Why don't you make yourself known to the rest of us? Anyone can write on this message board and stay anonymous. But when all you do is make negative statements, it leads to believe that you either have some extreme issues or you’re not even part of this Department. I urge you to keep your negative comments to yourself about the reserves. They serve a very intricate purpose in our city and without them; we would not be as strong. If history serves me right, we were all once reserves before we got made.

11-18-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm truely glad that you have choosen to use the user name of "dorks". With my minimal “reservist” skills, I looked it up for you and for everyone else who wants to laugh. Although you have decided to use the plural form, it just means to me that you either you have been blessed and have multiples or you are just stupid like the definition states. By the way, you made a great choice for a name to call yourself. Keep them coming. :devil:

The Web-Dictionary has your new chosen name as follows:

:evil: Dork:
Use dork in a Sentence
–noun Slang.
1. a stupid or ridiculous person; jerk; nerd.
2. Vulgar. Penis.

I’ll even use it in a simple sentence for you, something that you might understand.

“You are a Dork.” :roll:

Now, to answer your question; It is simple to understand how the officer of the month can be given to any of the nominees of which I have listed. These are people how come and give of themselves to help any other person or officer without being asked. That’s how you set yourself aside from the rest.

It’s not because you stop a bank robber or any shade of those colors! That’s our job, “to serve and protect” that’s what we get paid for.

I challenge you codename “DORKS”, what should we do to change the way you feel about the reserve program and officers at our department. You, know very well on any given day, the reserves out number the full-timers. The reserves, who ever they may be, will be there for anyone asking for help (especially those wonderful prisoner transports to the end of the world!). So, if you’re such a one-man department, I tip my hat off to you for being the best.

As far as I’m concerned I will always be a Rookie, and proud of it. So, if you would like me to nominate a full-timer just because of that alone; it will not happen, whatever happened to merit?

:P I asked for ideas for the 'OFFICER OF THE MONTH" ..............NOT RESERVES OF THE MONTH...

NICE TRY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again any ideas on the OFFICER of the month ????????

11-21-2009, 07:34 PM
blah blah blah...i "reserve" the right to remain silent... :P :devil:

11-23-2009, 06:43 PM
:evil:
i will now give you the words of our bible, proverbs 1 thur none:

Subject: I know my rights, I'm a Criminal Justice Major at F.I.U. You can't talk to me like that.
Officer: You have rights in the United States but do you know your rights in the International Rupublic of Sweetwater?
Subject: Huh?
Officer: You have the right to swing first. However, If you choose to swing first, any move you make, can and will be used as an excuse to beat the shizzat out of you. You have the right to have a Doctor or a Priest present. If you can not afford a Doctor or your not presently attending a church, we will transport you to Ward D, where youcan visit the Chapel after you receive free treatment for your injurries. Do you understand your rights?
Subject: OMG!
Officer: Prepare to defend yourself! :devil:

blah blah blah...i "reserve" the right to remain silent... :P :devil:

11-23-2009, 11:00 PM
turn page....<yawn> :idea:

11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
It seems that "ft", should really be called "inch".

do us all a favor and get off this page and subject. this is for officers/cops that would like our fellow co-workers that we appreciate their help. So for the original 3 officers mentioned, please continue to the do the outstanding work you do. if any thing i thank you.

spd 710
spd 711
spd 803

keep up the good work!

11-25-2009, 12:24 AM
After todays incident, without a doubt Det.St.Germain should not only be officer of the month, but officer of the year.He was the lead vehicle behind the 52/32 subject throughout the TRI-COUNTY pursuit and was the one to take the subject into custody!
My hat comes off for you brother!!!
GOOD F***KING JOB!!!!

It seems that "ft", should really be called "inch".

do us all a favor and get off this page and subject. this is for officers/cops that would like our fellow co-workers that we appreciate their help. So for the original 3 officers mentioned, please continue to the do the outstanding work you do. if any thing i thank you.

spd 710
spd 711
spd 803

keep up the good work!

11-25-2009, 01:23 AM
A+++ KID!!!!!!!!!!!!OUTSTANDING CAR CHASE, PEDAL TO THE METAL, BALLS TO THE WALL, THE ONLY DOWN PART, WAS THE MEDIA OVERHEAD, BECAUSE WHEN THE BAD GUY RUNS HE KNOWS HE GETS HIS ASS KICKED IN THE END!!!

KIKI

11-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Yo, that was one hell of a job on that chase. Had to come over to yalls page and tell you Job Well done. And I agree with KIKI on the eye in the sky part. There is never a big Oak tree when you need one. :) GJ man, and he gets my vote for Officer of the month!

P. Camacho (City of Miami P.D.)

11-25-2009, 07:27 AM
GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

FOR THE ONES WHO MISSED THE "FOLLOWING AT A SAFE DISTANCE"

http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.mi ... 32407.html (http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.miami.20.1332407.html)
THEIR IS THE LINK....

AGG, THAT WAS SWEET RITE AFTER THE CHASE THE CHOPPER CAUGHT YOU ON THE PHONE WITH WIFEY LMAO...

ONCE AGAIN GOOD JOB......

11-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Great F#*king job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go to chase, call, war, etc with you any day " El Wapo" lol

11-27-2009, 12:28 AM
GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.mi ... 32407.html (http://cbs4.com/slideshows/car.chase.miami.20.1332407.html)
THEIR IS THE LINK....

AGG, THAT WAS SWEET RITE AFTER THE CHASE THE CHOPPER CAUGHT YOU ON THE PHONE WITH WIFEY LMAO...

Push the Trooper away, yeah right!!!!! Check with your detective, rushes up to the bad guy to make an arrest without Handcuffs. Ask him why he was in a rush to get back to Sweetwater. He barely did a witness statement. Not to mention the trooper "*******" was left to clean up and make the charges with the feds. You all want to talk about lazy . . . of course on his witness statement he claimed he pulled the suspect out of the vehicle . . . of course then maybe all of the different stations footage reels were wrong? Keep living in your fantasy world city boys where you finally got to do something interesting. . . Oh . .while you all are making such wonderfully educated statements about training needs could that detective who made those mistakes go to report writing 101? Oh and since he had no cell phone on him much less a working radio . . whose cell do you think he was using to call his wife . . Oh . . maybe it was that "*******" trooper who bailed his ass out. Or can the sweetwater BOYS make felony stops without cuffs or the common sense and professionalism to not run up to a car like Gomer freakin' Pyle. I have a funny feeling this clip will be in the "how not to" reels for academies for years to come.

11-27-2009, 12:30 AM
[quote="BRING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL":pga9j0b3]GOOD JOB AGG BATT, I SAW YOU PUSHING THE TROOPER AWAY ON THE VIDEO...LOL BASTARED TRIED TO TAKE YOUR CREDIT & ARREST.....

THEIR IS THE LINK....

Push the Trooper away, yeah right!!!!! Check with your detective, rushes up to the bad guy to make an arrest without Handcuffs. Ask him why he was in a rush to get back to Sweetwater. He barely did a witness statement. Not to mention the trooper "*** VIRUS ALERT ***" was left to clean up and make the charges with the feds. You all want to talk about lazy . . . of course on his witness statement he claimed he pulled the suspect out of the vehicle . . . of course then maybe all of the different stations footage reels were wrong? Keep living in your fantasy world city boys where you finally got to do something interesting. . . Oh . .while you all are making such wonderfully educated statements about training needs could that detective who made those mistakes go to report writing 101? Oh and since he had no cell phone on him much less a working radio . . whose cell do you think he was using to call his wife . . Oh . . maybe it was that "*** VIRUS ALERT ***" trooper who bailed his ass out. Or can the sweetwater BOYS make felony stops without cuffs or the common sense and professionalism to not run up to a car like Gomer freakin' Pyle. I have a funny feeling this clip will be in the "how not to" reels for academies for years to come.[/quote:pga9j0b3]
Oh by the way all the virus alerts are "bastared" well spelled my friend!

12-01-2009, 07:30 PM
To the guest who refuses to write his name after attempting to play Monday morning quarterback. Instead of playing top cop and attempting to degrade the city boys, why don't you just call it a job well done and leave it that. Or are you one of those people that see someone do a good job and say, "I could have done it better". My feeling is that he did a very good job and used a combination a balls and good tactics. Had he not approached the vehicle in the manner that he did, it could have turned into a foot chase dumb ass. The Trooper that was to the left was covering the vehicle. I can tell that you have not been in many chases cuz at the end of most chases; it's a race to the car to grab the bad guy. So I will change your name from GUEST to rookie. I won't even capitalize the word since you’re so into report writing.

12-01-2009, 09:33 PM
You guys are a disgrace! What a crap job! Hey John Wayne, next time you decide to play hero, make sure you are properly equipped to do so! That is why you guys are the laughing stock of the county and the profession! You are non educated machismo clowns who barely speak the language! As far as going to "War" with you guys...I have been to war, and trust me, you are the last thing we need in one! Go ahead and bash me, blah blah blah. . .but it will be obvious that you KNOW THAT IT IS THE TRUTH! I never thought I would say this, but you are lucky as hell FHP was there.

12-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey county, you need Jesus in your life. I won’t bash your department because you have allot of good cops. We have plenty of cops that have gone to war and were Special Forces. So please don't speak like you’re holier than though. Any cop who stays with a chase that long, should receive a pat on the back. He didn't cause any 17's, nobody got hurt and the bad guy went to jail. I don't know at what point in the chase you’re referring to that the Detective did a bad job. I believe that you’re just talking smack for no reason. Either way, Sweetwater will always be ridiculed as the dumping ground for the county and there is not much that can be done about that but i will say that there are allot of good cops who bleed blue and will back any agency if they need a 15. As for you my brown clown brother, there will always be those who will Monday morning quarterback from the sidelines when they should have been in the game but didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stay with the chase. Bottom line, Detective St. Germain did a kick ass job.

P.S. If you’re going to continue to bash Sweetwater, I invite you to drink coffee at 107 Ave S.W. 2 St. That way you can do it in person and have an audience. What do you say brother, you down? I promise, it will be a very quick conversation
:evil:

12-02-2009, 12:05 AM
TO NO BALLS COUNTY GUY!!!

HELL OF A JOB BY OUR GUY (ST. GERMAIN).. again Pedal to the metal, balls to the wall, chase bad guy, catch bad guy (no beating due to media over head, good common sense).

COUNTY 07 CHASE NO BALLS!!!

COUNTY GUYS ARE: REPORT, NO REPORT KINDA GUYS :P

AS FAR AS GOING TO AND BEEN TO WAR 'I AM A F'ING WALKING WARRIOR!!!

KIKI :cop: :cop: :cop:

12-02-2009, 01:37 PM
When i first started this subject, it was intented for this, to boost up moral. Although, the first 3 officers mention do and continue to do a great job, i must say ALLEN, your a bad azz..... Awesome JOB!!!

My whole intention was to start, for us to give the pat on the back to ourselves! We deserve it!!!! And althouogh we go un-mention, we the "COPS", not the political police officers, make a difference.

Now, to the trooper who was on scene first.... Thanks for being right there. Thumbs up for backing up another officer. :D

This whole entire motion should always be an effort to work together. Lets not forget the reason this all happened!!! BATTERY on A L.E.O. People this means go gett"em, if we start to let these A$$e$ get away with this, forget it - every time we do a traffic stop the fight will be on! Little by little the sittuation on the street is getting worse, we have given up on a lot of things , lets not give up on "respect"...... the bad guy better respect who we are or we are nothing!

:cop: So lets respect each other!!!
To: ALLEN,
the great words of ADAM Sandler::::::: "You can do it!" keep it up the great work. Thanks for putting us on the map again........

12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
"My whole intention was to start, for us to give the pat on the back to ourselves! We deserve it!!!! And althouogh we go un-mention, we the "COPS", not the political police officers, make a difference".

No love for Politico? :(