PDA

View Full Version : Ronin RC

11-13-2009, 01:41 PM
You speak with a lot of authority but I don't think you actually carry that much weight. I have answered your accusations below. Sounds to me like a case of sour grapes from the MOD event where the Defenders were told that they had not earned the right to ride up front as they were accustomed to doing. That, sir, was not my fault so don't bring your immature childish bullshit to my plate.
I have responded to your claims below.

Mr. Sergeys,We are fully aware of who you and your fellow members and of their backgrounds.(apparently you're not since you had to ask) We are also fully aware of your associations both on the west and east coasts of Florida and who?s clubhouses you and your associates and founding members have visited over the past year. (again I doubt you have any idea why we have indeed had to visit those locations at times past and quite frankly, it's none of your business)There are surveillance photos and videos at clubhouses, bike nights, bars, and other public locations. In particular you and Mr. Hamlin aka Top Gun have been observed at the Outlaw (2 visits on my part), Black Piston (1 visit on my part) and Phantoms( this time you're flat out lying since until two months ago the PhantomsMC has not had a clubhouse and since then we have NEVER been there to my knowledge) Clubhouses on more than one occasion. It has been documented that your east coast associates have been seen at an Outlaw clubhouse and with their support patch on.( and your point is???? not only is that not illegal but it says nothing as to WHY they might have been there) We will not support any cause you associate with nor do we wish to associate with your club or association.( that means that from this moment forward, you and your club would not be allowed to go outside inFt. Myers, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Bonita Springs, Naples, etc. due to the fact that we "associate" with nearly every event held in those areas, including some of your own events, We support the MOD which I have done long before you were ever a Defender and do so with the Executive Directors blessing since she is a member of RoninRC. We also back events at every police and fire department, does this mean you'll quit your job???, and we support Rolling Thunder, Vietnam Brotherhood, RoughnecksMC, CMA, etc. I guess we won't be seeing any of you around anymore...No loss for us....
(That would be your right to not associate with us but frankly, we don't associate with closed minded, childish boys who apparently are involved in illegal activity of their own???!!!) I'd be careful who you tell that to as you could find yourself on the recieving end of publicity you might not want.
Let's get something straight here, whoever you really are, we have supported your events and may well do so some more, but you are free to act as childish as you want. I told you, and I will repeat myself since you are not very good at reading English and seem to have a problem understanding me. RONINRC IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OTHER CLUBS OF ANY KIND!! We are a free riding club and we go wherever we feel is appropriate to serve the community as long as there are no KNOWN felons there it is perfectly legal for us to do so.....
My suggestion is if you've made up your mind about someone with out proof, then don't ask them questions you apparently don't want to hear the answer to.
By the way, we will not post your crap on our website so you might as well e-mail me directly instead of skirting around and hiding out,,,,a bit cowardly wouldn't you say??
Get over it..
--
Mike "Tigger" Sergeys
Founder
RoninRC

11-13-2009, 06:03 PM
What the heck is all this BS
Stay off our message board

11-13-2009, 06:40 PM
What the heck is all this BS
Why don't you worry about something imporatant...like all the lying, cheating, backstabbing and corruption going on at CCPD. What's happening on "your board" is the least of the departments problems.

11-14-2009, 12:25 AM
Message board squatters.....

11-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Mad Dog
[quote="Wear a helmet":2crivj96]What the heck is all this BS
Why don't you worry about something imporatant...like all the lying, cheating, backstabbing and corruption going on at CCPD. What's happening on "your board" is the least of the departments problems.[/quote:2crivj96]
FYI! They hang out in the Cape with the other OMG's.

12-28-2009, 05:02 AM
YOUR A ****. SESSA PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE, STAY OUT OF PALM BEACH COUNTY ,LAST WARNING, AND GET SOME NEW HEARING AIDS,YOU BALD HEADED GOOF. AND SAY HI TO THAT TRAMP MISSY.