PDA

View Full Version : Franky G applying and hang on for dear life

11-13-2009, 12:14 PM
My Gables brothers and sisters, its not Tmoney appling for chief, its our 2nd in command (85% of us voted against him) trying to go over to your nice Police Department. We recommend that you all buy candles and light them up in every corner of your station. Hang on for some serious Micro-Management that you have never seen in that police department. Oh, dont let me forget before i sign off, COMPSTAT

11-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Sounds as if this guy gets in we and the citizens are screwed

11-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Well, its official, Frank Fernandez, former Miami PD Dep. Chief, aka the Boy King, has announced his retirement/resignation from the City of Miami. Rumor has it that your city manager likes him. Go to CVS and buy some vaseline.

Let's see what some of the new changes will be besides new staff:

1. Supervisors have to announce "I'm in Command" when arriving at a scene.

2. Supervisors have to "call the Complaint Lt." before the sergeant even arrives on the scene.

3. No white shirts in the hot summer months.

4. Value Driven Academy for rookies.

5. More micro-management.

6. More Comstat.

7. More useless Operation Difference crime sweeps.

8. Automated staffing program.

9. Less authority for the sergeants.

Get ready friends!

11-19-2009, 08:20 PM
It does not sound any different from the B-S we are doing now............just different wording. We have been screwed for a while now :|

11-20-2009, 02:26 AM
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME TO SPEAK TO THE MEDIA IN THAT WIMPY VOICE,
IS THIS WHAT WE ARE IN STORE FOR, THEN I SEE ALOT OF EARLY OUTS.
SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF YOU WILL BE IN STORE FOR SUPPORTING
OUR NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIAL. JUST WAIT AND SEE BUT IN THE MEAN TIME
TRY TO USE EAR PLUGS. :mrgreen:

12-08-2009, 11:09 PM
If Major CACAres, FRANK FERNANDEZ and that ass Guzman come to your department, your FOP better fight back. these three guys are worse than cancer. we keep hearing the frank f. might come to your department. and, we want to let you know that guy is the biggest ****.