PDA

View Full Version : The Best Cop Around=Curly Top

11-11-2009, 07:57 PM
I read everyones (Cops) talk so bad and so much shizzit about Top and really can't believe that it still goes on after all these years.

If you wanna talk shizzit, DO IT TO HIS FACE!!!! The fact is, He wouldn't entertain sitting in the same room with you or sharing the same air with you!!!! What's done is done and what's over is over!!!!!

Get over it, move on YOU'LL FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!

11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Good Cop, Wait let me stop laughing, Curley Top is no more than a self centered coward that uses his power to hurt other cops and private people, the reason he won't sit face to face with the people he has hurt is because he is to big a coward not to mention that those he has hurt would end up in jail for busting his jaw and the air is so contaminated with his lies it would hurt the people he craped on, the only people that respect this piece of crap are guys like Sessa, Gal-A- Goof , Mulvaney and a few more that would lie for him and than swear to it. Curley Top is garbage and should have been taken out of service years ago but has suceeded in licking ass and getting favors thru threats. One can only wonder how he will face his maker when his time comes. Look at his jacket full of complaints and investigations against him. People won't let it go because they know who is behind what goes on in this department and who always comes out smelling like a rose instead of a piece of crap that he is. We who dislike old Curley Top hope he gets what he has dished out to all those who were set up by him. BEST COP AROUND THAT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS. They should have named him CURLEY COWARD. :snicker:

11-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Good Cop, Wait let me stop laughing, Curley Top is no more than a self centered coward that uses his power to hurt other cops and private people, the reason he won't sit face to face with the people he has hurt is because he is to big a coward not to mention that those he has hurt would end up in jail for busting his jaw and the air is so contaminated with his lies it would hurt the people he craped on, the only people that respect this piece of crap are guys like Sessa, Gal-A- Goof , Mulvaney and a few more that would lie for him and than swear to it. Curley Top is garbage and should have been taken out of service years ago but has suceeded in licking ass and getting favors thru threats. One can only wonder how he will face his maker when his time comes. Look at his jacket full of complaints and investigations against him. People won't let it go because they know who is behind what goes on in this department and who always comes out smelling like a rose instead of a piece of crap that he is. We who dislike old Curley Top hope he gets what he has dished out to all those who were set up by him. BEST COP AROUND THAT IS THE BEST I HAVE HEARD IN YEARS. They should have named him CURLEY COWARD. :snicker:
say it to his face,coward hiding behind a keyboard. your a ***** everybodys knows, by your postings.

11-12-2009, 09:34 PM
If you only knew you jack-ass I have told that piece of crap to his face that he is a coward tell him to check his memory banks and he might remember who I am tell him to think real hard tell him as long as I breath I won't leave him alone he deserves what I hope he will get a jail cell and if we are lucky you might go with him guys like you and Curley Coward don't deseve to hold a badge. :snicker:

11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
If you only knew you jack-ass I have told that piece of crap to his face that he is a coward tell him to check his memory banks and he might remember who I am tell him to think real hard tell him as long as I breath I won't leave him alone he deserves what I hope he will get a jail cell and if we are lucky you might go with him guys like you and Curley Coward don't deseve to hold a badge. :snicker:
you are like a child grow-up,harris must have put you in your place several times, and you need it. you are truly the jack-ass. grow -up.

11-13-2009, 04:06 AM
HEY, I AM STILL HERE CURLEY, NAME THE PLACE WE WILL END THIS, AND FACE YOUR SELF , YOU *****.

11-13-2009, 02:37 PM
TOP, Not for a New York Second do I believe you posted on this site,( 1 )Curley is to much of a coward to write anything on this forum (2) he would put one of his minions up to posting here( 3 )he is trying real hard to figure out who knows so much about his past so he can set them up, but with all that said let's just see if Curley Coward has the ass to back up this post. If Curley Coward really wants to meet with me for a show down than at 1:00 PM today he will stand out in front of the station and than I will set a time and place to meet with him for a show down, in front of all the troops to witness. Well do you have the guts Curley or will you send one of your do boys??

11-13-2009, 04:56 PM
YOU ARE LIKE A SCHOOL CHILD. TRY TO BE A MAN AND MOVE ON ,HARRIS HAS ALREADY BEAT YOU MENTALLY. THE END.

11-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Like I said no guts you proved to the whole forum exactly what I said he is a Coward and will never change i don't need to grow up I did that years ago and I am more of a man than Curley Coward could ever want to be, i knew he would send one of his do boys he always does. He couldn't out think me if they cut my head off, how ever though he could out smart Sessa, Gal-A- Goof and the rest of his minions. CURLEY I AM STILL HERE. :lol:

11-13-2009, 05:41 PM
MAYBE YOU CAN FIGHT A CHILD LIKE YOURSELF IN THE SCHOOL YARD. JUST GO AWAY, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU POST. HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL TODAY.

11-15-2009, 12:25 AM
Who cares if PBSO takes over?

11-15-2009, 02:33 AM
GREAT, STATEMENT, WHO CARES.

11-17-2009, 07:13 AM
TOP, Not for a New York Second do I believe you posted on this site,( 1 )Curley is to much of a coward to write anything on this forum (2) he would put one of his minions up to posting here( 3 )he is trying real hard to figure out who knows so much about his past so he can set them up, but with all that said let's just see if Curley Coward has the ass to back up this post. If Curley Coward really wants to meet with me for a show down than at 1:00 PM today he will stand out in front of the station and than I will set a time and place to meet with him for a show down, in front of all the troops to witness. Well do you have the guts Curley or will you send one of your do boys??

he's got new boys now. gally is gone.

11-18-2009, 02:46 AM
STILL GOING STRONG, AFTER 30 YRS.

11-19-2009, 08:48 AM
STILL GOING STRONG, AFTER 30 YRS.
NO ONE CAN STOP THE BEST!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

01-15-2010, 07:16 PM
If curley top is Major David Ira Harris, please tell him that he did not visit me in jail, and I will not be visiting him there. Bill Fyler

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=57032&p=3&topicID=5139573&page=1

unlike Palm beach county judges and lawyers(richardheads), the FBI is not functionally literate in the law when they read old police reports. David seems to have lost the copy I sent to him and Mr. Williams for a christmas present in 2005, maybe he would like another complete set of complaints on his team.

Just ask :snicker: , I have a copy all ready packaged in it's plastic wrap envelope just like the first, all ready to mail $2 postage, + $5 certified mail will bring you a copy in three days. I have sent countless copies to all my favorite agencies.

01-15-2010, 07:20 PM
make that "FBI is not functionally illiterate in law"

06-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Ira, what are you going to do now that the State Attorney is no longer covering up your criminal activities. I know after 30 years of the same routine and the secret handshakes, you thought things would stay the same forever. Did you ever open the appeal I sent you and your rent-a-cop rent collection team? Would you like a Word document version.

To quote a popular theme "what a ya gonna do when they come for you, Bad Boy, Bad Boy"

I hope you are wrapping up your personal affairs and getting ready for your trip to the Big House, your free federal housing pension package.

06-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Ira, what are you going to do now that the State Attorney is no longer covering up your criminal activities. I know after 30 years of the same routine and the secret handshakes, you thought things would stay the same forever. Did you ever open the appeal I sent you and your rent-a-cop rent collection team? Would you like a Word document version.

To quote a popular theme "what a ya gonna do when they come for you, Bad Boy, Bad Boy"

I hope you are wrapping up your personal affairs and getting ready for your trip to the Big House, your free federal housing pension package.

Wow, another idiot ...you must be friends with , "I'm still here Curly Top", or maybe you are the same person, or maybe you are just friends with all the other liars and such that are so miserable in their own lives that they try to bring everyone down. Riviera Beach Officers are stronger than ever and we proved this with the last union vote. We will back our officers and our department and we won't listen or accept you or anyone else trying to take us down. So for anyone else that reads this, know that we are a great agency with a great group of officers .

06-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Do you want to see the documentation where Judge Isee covered up the charges where you and Lt Welcher claimed I struck you big tough police men. Defective Welcher charged me with attempted touching of his glasses,which went down as a "Battery on a cop charge" Do you know what it is like to try and find some one to hire you when you have a dirty cop making false claims against you. When you show the State Attorney cops make false charges, they start the paperwork to wipe the cops ass. Well, Ira, the FBI is all over your stuff, and if you think a union vote is going to keep you out of jail, I think it is a shows how well you exercise your limited ability to think.

06-14-2010, 03:25 AM
Curly Turd, here’s Defective Welcher legally proclaiming your dirty cop tactics.

Excerpt from Defective Putrid Welcher Deposition on January 18, 2010
Concerning RBPD rent collection activities at Schooner Inn on Feb 5 2003.

Q. And what happened next, sir?

A. So then the owner came up and talked to the assistant chief for a second, advised what room it was. We walked over to the room, we knocked on the door, Asst Chief Harris knocked on the door several times. Someone from inside yelled out that he didn’t want to talk to us and that we needed to leave. We told him that we weren’t going to leave, we were here to resolve the matter, and he needed to come outside to talk to us. He said get a search warrant, I’m not coming out side to talk to you.

Then after that was said, the owner goes, I give you guys permission to force the door open if you want to, due to the fact that he changed the locks

I didn’t have a tool to gain entry into the apartment so the owner was able to find a crowbar on the property. He brought it over and handed it to me, and I looked at him and I asked him one more time, are you sure you want us to force entry into the door. He said yes, and with that, the Assistant Chief grabbed the crowbar out of my hand, he forced the door open and we gained entry into the apartment right then.

Q. What happened next ?

A We entered in…………….

§ 901.19* Right of officer to break into building.--
(1)**If a peace officer fails to gain admittance after she or he has announced her or his authority and purpose in order to make an arrest either by a warrant or when authorized to make an arrest for a felony without a warrant, the officer may use all necessary and reasonable force to enter any building or property where the person to be arrested is or is reasonably believed to be.

U. S. Bill of Rights Fourth (IV) Amendment
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

§ 901.17* Method of arrest by officer without warrant. -- A peace officer making an arrest without a warrant shall inform the person to be arrested of the officer's authority and the cause of arrest except when the person flees or forcibly resists before the officer has an opportunity to inform the person or when giving the information will imperil the arrest.

Did you read anything in the deposition about announcing an arrest ? or a warrant? Curly Turd, "Dirty is as dirty does"

.................................................. .........Whata ya guna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy...........

the link to the RBPD FBI Raid has been removed from the index, why don't you google " RBPD FBI Raid" and check out the action on LEOAFFAIRS

06-15-2010, 12:08 AM
NO ONE CARES, YOU ARE A ****, GO AWAY.

06-15-2010, 02:37 AM

I did two months in jail with my son, Girley Slop, and a charge of' Battery on a wimp' like you that keeps me unemployed and watching you.............I'll go away when the FBI puts you and Williams in jail.

-----------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
-----------------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-----------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
-----------------------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

06-15-2010, 02:40 AM

I did two months in jail with my son, Girley Slop, and a charge of' Battery on a wimp' like you that keeps me unemployed and watching you.............I'll go away when the FBI puts you and Williams in jail.

-----------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy, Bad Boy ?
-----------------------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

-------Whatta ya gonna do when they come for you Bad Boy ?

06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
To jerk ass Guest,
No dumb ass I am not the same person you jack ass I look at your stupid ass everyday and watch you crawl from under Curley"s desk the best part is that you know what I say is true and you hate it right along with Curley no wonder no crimes get solved by you, you are to stupid to figure out who I am let alone solve any crimes ,the truth is that most our complaints start in operations jack ass and who is the boss Curley ! see not hard for anyone with a brain to figure out that Curley couldn't manage a cat house without screwing it up and you and the rest of the Curley crew follow him like little do boys and one by one you either you retire or get caught cheating the system or get put under investigation and Curley gets by and lets you jack ass's go down or quit your job and he builds up his pension let me just tell you something you jack ass Barry is gone now and this new SA will get tired of hearing the complaints about our department and will build a case and will get you clowns and put you and Curley away and than BUBA will have his way with you and Curley :lol: and I will still be here saying I told you so. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Think you know who I am you Jack ass keep guessing. :lol:

06-16-2010, 05:17 PM
still trying to sell more of your bullshit lies.

06-16-2010, 05:49 PM

Thats h-e-r-e. You "hear" with your ears, dumb****. And yeah, still h-e-r-e.

06-16-2010, 09:50 PM
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A ****HEAD, AND FILLED WITH BULLSHIT

06-18-2010, 02:27 AM

Why are you still around Ira, how high does your protection go - good family relations in the Justice Department?
Maybe you're just selling out judges and attorneys that you have the goods on. Making deals with the FBI ? What other reason could there be for your trash not being put in the garbage can yet?

..........Whata ya gonna do when they come for you. Bad Boy.

06-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Dose any one know what happened with the 23 year old kid that was run off the road by a cop in Delray beach and died as a result. back July of 2008. Been almost 2 years and nothing more in the papers. WHY? If it was a manipulated seen. I think it was a officer Ellis and his Sargent Gray. They said kid didn't have his helmet on when he did? I am pretty sure that was a cover up. his name was M. Best from out of state. Why was there no more in the papers about it! ANYBODY KNOW?

06-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Dose any one know what happened with the 23 year old kid that was run off the road by a cop in Delray beach and died as a result. back July of 2008. Been almost 2 years and nothing more in the papers. WHY? If it was a manipulated seen. I think it was a officer Ellis and his Sargent Gray. They said kid didn't have his helmet on when he did? I am pretty sure that was a cover up. his name was M. Best from out of state. Why was there no more in the papers about it! ANYBODY KNOW?

ASK DELRAY AND GET OFF RIVIERA'S SITE

06-27-2010, 10:47 PM
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A stubborn person, AND FILLED WITH BULLSHIT

Come and get it you pu$$y assed *****...or maybe I'll come get you...what you gonna do now hide in your hole again, pu$$Y?? Hahahahaha

06-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey To Iam Still Here ****head, What hole I look at you stupid ass every single day and watch as you crawl from under Curley"s desk you and the coward together couldn't take me even if I were tied down :lol: I'm still here come and get me jack ass bring Curley along you will need all the help you can get I was told that the people clapped after Curley tackled the guy everybody thought Curley was getting his ass kicked that's why they clapped it must have been a sight to see that fat ass rolling around the floor getting his ass kicked I heard you telling everyone Curley was your hero and you went right under his desk to give more lip service :lol: :lol: I have the chap stick for you would you like me to leave it in the break room? keep up the good work under the desk jack ass. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
THAT"S WHY YOUR A **** HEAD

06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
Hey Gall a Girl don't be such a sore loser. Yes, you are the loser and the embarrassment of our detective division.

06-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Hey Gall a Girl don't be such a sore loser. Yes, you are the loser and the embarrassment of our detective division.

who is gall girl?

07-04-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.projo.com/news/content/Aiken_Retires_10-14-07_B97FCTV.30b507f.html

He flips another page, and there’s a newspaper picture of Aiken, with a modish 1980s haircut, arresting Boone Darden, the chief of police in Riviera Beach, Fla. The chief had stumbled across a bar that the FBI had opened to sting New York mobsters and started shaking down the undercover agents for $3,000 a week to protect their illegal gambling operation.

Wasn't Captain Boone D. Curly top's great mentor ? Does he still talk about him fondly ?

07-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Yes, this is true and yes I am still hiding in disgrace after this FBi Investigation.

07-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I GUESS Y'ALL ARE TO BUSY WITH YOUR OWN SELF HATRED TO DO ANY REAL POLICE WORK! ALL YA HAD TO DO WAS LOOK IT UP> :cop: SARGENT VINNY GRAY HEAD HOMOCIDE INVESTAGATOR? :cop: OFFICER> BILLY ELLIS DELRAY BEACH FL. JULY 17 2008 DECEASED(MATT BEST) HOW LAZY, YOUR ALL A EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR SELVES.

07-09-2010, 11:22 PM
I GUESS Y'ALL ARE TO BUSY WITH YOUR OWN SELF HATRED TO DO ANY REAL POLICE WORK! ALL YA HAD TO DO WAS LOOK IT UP> :cop: SARGENT VINNY GRAY HEAD HOMOCIDE INVESTAGATOR? :cop: OFFICER> BILLY ELLIS DELRAY BEACH FL. JULY 17 2008 DECEASED(MATT BEST) HOW LAZY, YOUR ALL A EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR SELVES.

THE ONLY EMBARRASSMENT IS YOURSELF. RIVIERA HAS NO INFORMATION DEALING WITH DELRAY ..GO TO THEIR SITE.

07-10-2010, 12:37 AM
FINE! GO GET YUR CHAP STICK AN HAVE A NICE FKN DAY! UR THE >:devil:

07-17-2010, 01:18 PM
.............ADDRESSING POLICE MISCONDUCT
.................LAWS ENFORCED BY THE
........UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

The vast majority of the law enforcement officers in this country perform their very difficult jobs with respect for their communities and in compliance with the law. Even so, there are incidents in which this is not the case. This document outlines the laws enforced by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) that address police misconduct and explains how you can file a complaint with DOJ if you believe that your rights have been violated.

Federal laws that address police misconduct include both criminal and civil statutes. These laws cover the actions of State, county, and local officers, including those who work in prisons and jails. In addition, several laws also apply to Federal law enforcement officers. The laws protect all persons in the United States (citizens and non-citizens).

Each law DOJ enforces is briefly discussed below. In DOJ investigations, whether criminal or civil, the person whose rights have been reportedly violated is referred to as a victim and often is an important witness. DOJ generally will inform the victim of the results of the investigation, but we do not act as the victim's lawyer and cannot give legal advice as a private attorney could.

The various offices within DOJ that are responsible for enforcing the laws discussed in this document coordinate their investigation and enforcement efforts where appropriate. For example, a complaint received by one office may be referred to another if necessary to address the allegations. In addition, more than one office may investigate the same complaint if the allegations raise issues covered by more than one statute.

What is the difference between criminal and civil cases?
Criminal and civil laws are different. Criminal cases usually are investigated and handled separately from civil cases, even if they concern the same incident. In a criminal case, DOJ brings a case against the accused person; in a civil case, DOJ brings the case (either through litigation or an administrative investigation) against a governmental authority or law enforcement agency. In a criminal case, the evidence must establish proof "beyond a reasonable doubt," while in civil cases the proof need only satisfy the lower standard of a "preponderance of the evidence." Finally, in criminal cases, DOJ seeks to punish a wrongdoer for past misconduct through imprisonment or other sanction. In civil cases, DOJ seeks to correct a law enforcement agency's policies and practices that fostered the misconduct and, where appropriate, may require individual relief for the victim(s).
Federal Criminal Enforcement

It is a crime for one or more persons acting under color of law willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States. (18 U.S.C. §§ 241, 242). "Color of law" simply means that the person doing the act is using power given to him or her by a governmental agency (local, State, or Federal). A law enforcement officer acts "under color of law" even if he or she is exceeding his or her rightful power. The types of law enforcement misconduct covered by these laws include excessive force, sexual assault, intentional false arrests, or the intentional fabrication of evidence resulting in a loss of liberty to another. Enforcement of these provisions does not require that any racial, religious, or other discriminatory motive existed.

What remedies are available under these laws?
Violations of these laws are punishable by fine and/or imprisonment. There is no private right of action under these statutes; in other words, these are not the legal provisions under which you would file a lawsuit on your own.

Ladies, it looks like more than just Curly Top looking at federal time .

07-24-2010, 01:08 PM
McAuliffe assembles corruption task force to address 'crisis of confidence' in local governments. Red About it Curley and Get Ready You can beleive you re on the top of the list you might want to consider retirering. :D :lol:

07-24-2010, 03:53 PM
WE TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY, THAT"S WHY YOUR STILL A ****HEAD

07-24-2010, 08:04 PM
WE TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY, THAT"S WHY YOUR STILL A stubborn person

I'm still here you f'ing puzzy. Like I've said before bring it on but you never do because you are well, an f'ing puzzy azzed biotch :mrgreen:

07-25-2010, 02:25 PM
GET LOST, GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOMEWHERE ELSE.

07-29-2010, 07:28 PM
I really dont see where this site helps anything other than to provide a platform for cowards and the bottom of the barrel to hide behind a curtain and sling false acusations about things and people they know nothing about.

Mr. Ima Top Harasser, Cowards hide behind a badge and violate the laws of their government and their oath of Office, and then whine when their crimes are pointed out to them. Just because you threw away my police conduct complaint 4 years ago, does not mean you are not engaging in criminal activities. You brought in 6 armed men to bring my son and myself down (for a civil rent dispute). Then You and Welcher perjured yourselves on the PC report.

This site was formed with good intentions but its plain to see by the daily comments that this site serves no usefull purpose.

This site was formed to bring to light the concerns and problems in Law enforcement today. YOU Mr. TOP are one of the bigger problems and concerns, and rightfully your version of 'Law Enforcement" must be brought to light. This website is working well.

In fact this site is degrading to the profession itself.

No Top, YOU have been actively degrading the profession for many many years. Do not blame the report of your actions on this website.

I guess it is just human nature to simply tear things down rather than build them up, or is it more about personal character?

Tear things down like doors(without warrants) Where is the personal character in Forcible Felonies and life effecting false charges?

The Law Enforcement community is not perfect by any means but I believe it does stand for something Honorable. Its hard to believe that someone who entered this profession and swore an oath, that felt a sense of pride wearing the uniform, that made a commitment to be self-less and serve their community has sunk so low as to use this platform to to tear down their fellow officers and profession.

What (snicker-snicker) does a man like you know about Honor ????????????????????????????????? There is no honor in a profession that pays YOUR salary and permits you to ROAM free to terrorize citizens that do not meet your standards.

To those of you that have lost sight I ask you to look inward, remember that feeling you had in your first year, set aside those feelings that led you to where you are now, and return to those beliefs that led you to this profession in the first place.

Here, Mr. Top we agree. To those of you that did not get sick to your stomach with each passing month as you learned of the corruption in your ranks, to you that think it is right to cover up unsavory and criminal deeds of your fellow police. Try and remember when you believed what you were doing was GOOD and HONORABLE. Report the more serious crimes of your fellow officers, and clean up your actions and attitudes and return back to those idealistic times at the beginning of your careers. Work to regain the Honor of your tarnished badges, Tarnished by men like Mr. Top.

To those that developed this site, I appreciate you goal of this site, however; it is apparent from the constant banter here that your site is degrading to those that wear the uniform and the entire profession.

To those that developed this site, Keep up the good work, eventually the exposure will run the trash and the corrupt out of your profession, and men wit dignity and honor will return to be your fellow officers wiling to serve the community and offer their lives, not their hands for graft and dirty deals money.

Thank you.shut it down already Top

Top, there is a Federal Pen waiting for you and your fellow officers. The cells are clean, and the food is good, the hours are regular, and you will be amongst people like yourselves. Turn yourself in, Admit the years of Crime and Do the Time. It will be good for what is left of your soul. Top, do you really believe in any god besides yourself. Don't claim the God of the Jewish nation, You do not follow His commands. Do not claim the God of the Christians, you do not follow His examples or teachings. JUST what god do you follow and claim for your eternity, or is your god the god of the current pleasure?

10-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Please let us know what's going on Top, Why aren't you in jail yet? You're not getting any younger my man, the sooner you start doing your time, the sooner you will be getting out.

10-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Have you kept your oath

[youtube:2bmxffng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82htwOwgW3o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2bmxffng]

02-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Ira, listen closely, Reid has an explaination for you.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/video/?pid=Tdto_88u0JVklPFonMfy9y1lQwbaVAb7&vs=Default&play=true

Clip from TV show - hope yod see it before it's gone