PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Change

11-10-2009, 12:03 PM
It's time to take out the trash.
Fire everyone who smokes or "dips"...is there anything more trailer-park-looking?
Fire everyone who is fat or doesn't workout regularly...fat people stay fat because they are either stupid or lazy.
Fire everyone who has tattoos...sure sign of a corrupt heart.
Fire everyone on steroids...don't need any juice-monkeys beating up the citizenry.
Fire all the heavy power-drinkers...DUI and Domestic waiting to happen.
Fire anyone who cheats on their spouse...this isn't Jerry Springer.

There is no room in a professional organization for "Trailer Park Romeos" or people involved in "Ghetto Politics".

11-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Maybe you should be fired for posting such a stupid post. How can you prove any of your statements. You sound like a "Bible Thumper". I do not mean to sound like I am against GOD, I believe in GOD very much, but people who have tatoos show signs of a corrupt heart, show me that in the Bible! Lots of Officers have tatoos as do Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines. People who are fighting for this great nation. People who protect the rights of innocents. People who have fought and died to give you the right to speak your mind. I would like to place you in the front of the millions of people who have died defending "your" rights, and I would like for you to tell them that their hearts were corrupt! God has given us the ability to reason, think, and speak, that is why we are humans and not apes. You should think before you speak (or type), then maybe you would not offend the fellow officers that are there to provide you with back-up (even if you are an officer). Just for your information, I have 5 tatoos and I would love for you to me that I have a corrupt heart! :evil:

11-11-2009, 05:26 AM
It's time to take out the trash.
Fire everyone who smokes or "dips"...is there anything more trailer-park-looking?
Fire everyone who is fat or doesn't workout regularly...fat people stay fat because they are either stupid or lazy.
Fire everyone who has tattoos...sure sign of a corrupt heart.
Fire everyone on steroids...don't need any juice-monkeys beating up the citizenry.
Fire all the heavy power-drinkers...DUI and Domestic waiting to happen.
Fire anyone who cheats on their spouse...this isn't Jerry Springer.

There is no room in a professional organization for "Trailer Park Romeos" or people involved in "Ghetto Politics".

You forgot about the spics, blacks and Jews :roll:

11-11-2009, 06:37 PM
It is time for a change. This place is a mess. Let's keep this site clean, it's the only way we can communicate. Will does not want us to communicate or express our opinions. It kinda makes us miss charlie. We will never get Mike back he is with another dept. I think we should here something soon. This or any dept. has no place for cowards and will knows who I'm talking about. All we can do is wait it out.

11-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Maybe you should be fired for posting such a stupid post. How can you prove any of your statements. You sound like a "Bible Thumper". I do not mean to sound like I am against GOD, I believe in GOD very much, but people who have tatoos show signs of a corrupt heart, show me that in the Bible! Lots of Officers have tatoos as do Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines. People who are fighting for this great nation. People who protect the rights of innocents. People who have fought and died to give you the right to speak your mind. I would like to place you in the front of the millions of people who have died defending "your" rights, and I would like for you to tell them that their hearts were corrupt! God has given us the ability to reason, think, and speak, that is why we are humans and not apes. You should think before you speak (or type), then maybe you would not offend the fellow officers that are there to provide you with back-up (even if you are an officer). Just for your information, I have 5 tatoos and I would love for you to me that I have a corrupt heart! :evil:

I agree. Good post.

11-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Dear Prolawman,

You are right it is a time for change, but you are not the one to express that. It is very apparent that your ignorance speaks volumes about who you are and what rock you called out from under. I hope you do not teach this type of racial discrimination and hatred to your children. It is very disturbing to know that we have people like you working in a very diverst field. You are a sad individual that needs a huge from God or maybe you need a pitch fork in your ass for your overwhelming ignorance.

11-15-2009, 01:43 AM
Dear Prolawman,

You are right it is a time for change, but you are not the one to express that. It is very apparent that your ignorance speaks volumes about who you are and what rock you called out from under. I hope you do not teach this type of racial discrimination and hatred to your children. It is very disturbing to know that we have people like you working in a very diverst field. You are a sad individual that needs a huge from God or maybe you need a pitch fork in your ass for your overwhelming ignorance.

I think all of you are needs some help. Lets be politically correct its not racial discrimination. Its called extreme views. I agree its a very diverse field, but it is still a place where people care only about themselves. so the test of the day, Ask yourself when was the last time you went out of your way for someone else?

11-15-2009, 02:19 AM
[quote="A word from an angel":1302knd7]Dear Prolawman,

I think all of you are needs some help. Lets be politically correct its not racial discrimination. Its called extreme views. I agree its a very diverse field, but it is still a place where people care only about themselves. so the test of the day, Ask yourself when was the last time you went out of your way for someone else?[/quote:1302knd7]

I think you are needs an education. Nothing in your sad attempt at a post makes any sense.

11-16-2009, 02:45 PM
[quote="A word from an angel":3e376xzo]Dear Prolawman,

I think all of you are needs some help. Lets be politically correct its not racial discrimination. Its called extreme views. I agree its a very diverse field, but it is still a place where people care only about themselves. so the test of the day, Ask yourself when was the last time you went out of your way for someone else?

I think you are needs an education. Nothing in your sad attempt at a post makes any sense.[/quote:3e376xzo]
Its not supposed to make sense because i am an arteast. And an artist doesnt have to explain himsefl to you. since we on topic my name will no longer be guest it will be The Artist.

11-17-2009, 05:33 PM
We all know Will needs to leave. Artist, please paint a picture, we need a change. He has made misleading promises. Evidence is growing. Will does not understand. Investigation is underway.

11-17-2009, 07:16 PM
We all know Will needs to leave. Artist, please paint a picture, we need a change. He has made misleading promises. Evidence is growing. Will does not understand. Investigation is underway.
For me do do something really good. I need at leastt for misleading promises, i dont know of any,I havent hear of any investigation. :cop:

11-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Will, we enjoyed our meeting. We would like to help with the budget, you made some mistakes. We are here to help. I don't think there will be an audit. Would overspending or misuse of funds be a crime? Anyway don't worry, we have your back like you have ours.