PDA

View Full Version : Come on Jimmy just resign

11-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Jimmy,
you gave us a black eye already for what you did. How about just resign like Steve did and get it over with. At least Steve did the right thing. Your career is over, No more gym tours, no more old jokes in the hallways, no more fooling the citizens police academy about how great you are, just resign!!!!!!!!!!!

11-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I second this motion and move to immediatley remove Jimmy from the ranks!!!

11-10-2009, 12:35 AM
get the f off the force Mr Cool, nobody wants you here but your little swat buddies and half of them are in the scam with ya so whats that tell ya

11-10-2009, 12:51 AM
yeah jimmy you got to go bro. You hurt the badge and what we are all about. Just resign

11-10-2009, 01:04 AM
You are doing nothing but stealing by showing up walking around the station.
When this breaks we will be the ones that get abused when your gone.
You crossed the line and ripped off the banks you are a loser and should leave

11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
He needs to be sent home and told not to return until he quits. We are paying him away but if he is home we dont have to look at him

11-10-2009, 01:33 AM
What's pathetic is you all want them to resign once they start getting investigated... but say nothing until an outside agency catches up with them. It's no wonder there's so much corruption within the ranks of the Cape cops. By ignoring it your pretty much condoning it.

11-10-2009, 04:56 AM
What's pathetic is you all want them to resign once they start getting investigated... but say nothing until an outside agency catches up with them. It's no wonder there's so much corruption within the ranks of the Cape cops. By ignoring it your pretty much condoning it.

Some people have spoken up and gotten no where - that's the sad part. Unless you've worked there, you have absolutely no idea. It's not as simple as you think.

11-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Jimmy when you leave get take all of ISB with you. We need the 2nd floor for SWAT rec room, lounge, stream bath and all the wall space to hang our out dated calendars up. This way we can rub baby oil on each other all alone on the 2nd floor.

11-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm not going anywhere unless I get the same deal as Terry. And they make me a Capt since I passed the test.
Hey what you looking at! :devil:

11-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm not going anywhere unless I get the same deal as Terry. And they make me a Capt since I passed the test.
Hey what you looking at! :devil:
Unless your planning on fleeing to Costa Rica the only place you'll be going is federal prison. :devil:

11-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Ladies and gentleman who view this,
Jimmy was and is a great cop, PERIOD!! He never let the badge go to his head and never let status or position influence who he was. Maybe he was just too nice and this is what did him in. He listened and fell victim to being loyal to a life long friend. How many of us have gotten involved in or been asked by a close friend at work to get involved in any of those pyramid schemed such as Amway or the one that's going around now, Voiparty.

It was an Err in judgement what he did and unfortunately for him and his family is a crime. I pray everyday for both of them to have strength to do the right thing. It is also my hope neither gets prison, although it is warranted, these are two guys we've had worked with side by side for over 10 years. They have given their blood sweat and tears with us and for us. You just can't throw that away.

I would have Jimmy back me up on a call tomorrow if he could still be a cop. God bless you both and your families Jimmy and Steve. Stay strong and do the right thing, this is your opportunity to do what is best for all of us involved.

11-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Wow someone Baker Act this guy, he's clearly delusional...

11-11-2009, 05:58 PM
How many of us have gotten involved in or been asked by a close friend at work to get involved in any of those pyramid schemed such as Amway or the one that's going around now, Voiparty.

Hello, "close friends" don't foist crap like Amway or Vioparty on you. As a matter of fact that's a pretty big red flag that they're not your friend.

11-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Jimmy was and is a great cop, PERIOD!! He never let the badge go to his head and never let status or position influence who he was.

He is a joke. Jimmy wrote a letter to the State Attorney's Office asking for leniency in a DUI Case when a friend of his was arrested. The best part, he did it on department letterhead, a clear violation of department policy. No disciplinary action was taken in that case. When it was brought to the attention of supervisors, they did nothing.

He can't be gone to soon.

11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Jimmy was and is a great cop, PERIOD!! He never let the badge go to his head and never let status or position influence who he was.

He is a joke. Jimmy wrote a letter to the State Attorney's Office asking for leniency in a DUI Case when a friend of his was arrested. The best part, he did it on department letterhead, a clear violation of department policy. No disciplinary action was taken in that case. When it was brought to the attention of supervisors, they did nothing.

This will all change when Sully cleans the house of BS. If Sullivan was smart he would chase Murphy out of the building. If he does not chase Murphy out, at least make him wear a uniform instead of looking like a Hostess Cakes salesman. Petrovich and Bart wear a uniform everyday, why is Murphy different? This is a clear example of a wasted salary and the power to do what he wants. What Murphy does not know is that he is the laughing stock of the dept and most see right through he influx of emails pretending to care for the employees of this dept. The latest benefits emails was the topper of them all.

11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
He cant fit in a uniform, the buttons might pop off and pelt someone in the head, then its a workers comp issue.

11-11-2009, 10:43 PM

Everyday I find out more. Thank god we have LEO Affairs to find out the truth.

Thesecriminals stole I repeat stole millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
For the others that walked away from your loans, while getting a new loans at the same time. Oh yes you lied on the paper work, your going to prison!

AND YES EVERYONE SEEN THIS COMING Where was IA ? Yes where was IA ?? And now she is a Capt, god help us.
Why would anyone want to work hard around hear if you sit on your fat butt you move up the ladder. When Chief Kelly retired this place went to hell.

11-11-2009, 11:52 PM

This will all change when Sully cleans the house of BS. If Sullivan was smart he would chase Murphy out of the building. If he does not chase Murphy out, at least make him wear a uniform instead of looking like a Hostess Cakes salesman. Petrovich and Bart wear a uniform everyday, why is Murphy different? This is a clear example of a wasted salary and the power to do what he wants. What Murphy does not know is that he is the laughing stock of the dept and most see right through he influx of emails pretending to care for the employees of this dept. The latest benefits emails was the topper of them all.

He has not sent an email caring about employees the years I have been there. I think he smells a chief position soon or he quite possibly smells big changes coming. Remember he is a survivor of 5 chiefs without ever getting touched. Sit back and enjoy the show soon.

11-12-2009, 12:01 AM

He has not sent an email caring about employees the years I have been there. I think he smells a chief position soon or he quite possibly smells big changes coming. Remember he is a survivor of 5 chiefs without ever getting touched. Sit back and enjoy the show soon.

I disagree with this comment. He has sent caring and other productive e-mails over the years I've been here. So get you facts straight or tell the full truth.

He does this everytime there is a change in the guard. He's friendly and talkative and always asks you "How ya do buddy :lol: ?" when he's gotta make that good impression. Funny thing is we are all cops :idea: and when somebody's eyes roll back in their head or eyelids flutter or they stutter when he's saying this, even some of the new boots can tell he lying through his teeth :twisted: :devil: .

He may be thick but you can see right through his sincerity.

His time is coming, either way, Feds taking him for a ride, the drop program coming to an end or the long overdue Myocardial Infarction. Good luck BUDDY!

11-12-2009, 12:32 AM
While you are baker act'd condsider this;

we all know J O has other close family members, wife, sister, girlfriend in the mortgage business who know what they were doing-so it was not a favor for a "close friend"

besides y'all know the ol' saying:

a friend will always bail you out of jail
but a true friend will be sitting right next to you in the jail and say " that was friggen cool"

So how is he a victim? you are pathetic....investigated or convicted or not
he should never have put himself or his family in that position in the first place
no one to blame but himself police sgts are held to higher expectation

11-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Love him or hate him it is your choice
seems like slackers, haters, slugs and do nothingcops find reason to hate him or blame him for their short comings or pass overs or missed opportunities

Murphy has survived an entire career and then some on his dept. there is good reason for this. The man knows what he is doing and does it well. define this as you wish so you can fill your point of view.

but with all the past chiefs
5 out 5 kept him and that is better than 4 out 5 dentist agree

and there are many other laughing stocks the dept needs to worry about first.
but that would be another thread dont want to hi jack Jimmys threads here

11-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Love him or hate him it is your choice
seems like slackers, haters, slugs and do nothingcops find reason to hate him or blame him for their short comings or pass overs or missed opportunities

Murphy has survived an entire career and then some on his dept. there is good reason for this. The man knows what he is doing and does it well. define this as you wish so you can fill your point of view.

but with all the past chiefs
5 out 5 kept him and that is better than 4 out 5 dentist agree

and there are many other laughing stocks the dept needs to worry about first.
but that would be another thread dont want to hi jack Jimmys threads here

I agree Murphy gets things done. No waiting for this and that just makes it happen. He should be the new city manager.

11-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Who cares about uncle jessie, he wont leave this place then he becomes powerless. Swat man JImmy needs to repel out of the building and get a job teaching paint ball tactics.

11-14-2009, 03:30 AM
Is this guy still here or did he head for the hills and hide with his daddy, like the other fraud monger?

11-14-2009, 08:01 PM
JO is a joke he was just good friends with Chief"s son so he got everything handed to him just like anyone else who was friends with the chiefs son were handed the map to easy street maybe the lone gunman should have been little Stevie boys bff

MA has not made arrest in 16 years and stills uses his same jokes from 16 years ago
but hey

oh wait that is called a swat cruise been there seen that

11-15-2009, 12:40 AM
JO is a joke he was just good friends with Chief"s son so he got everything handed to him just like anyone else who was friends with the chiefs son were handed the map to easy street maybe the lone gunman should have been little Stevie boys bff

JO SP the boxer MA never did much but cheat on wifes anyway MA has not made arrest in 16 years and stills uses his same jokes from 16 years ago
but hey he will knock you out he has a temper

he does know where to get the girls without the wife knowing oh wait that is called a swat cruise been there seen that

No way John Ocar, Stan Peterson, Milton Applegate they wouold never do such a thing.

11-15-2009, 01:05 AM
When did they issue kevlar keyboards to hide behind? At least post your ID number

11-15-2009, 03:04 AM
When did they issue kevlar keyboards to hide behind? At least post your ID number
I agree picking on someone of is one thing. This crossed the line, with todays post and is a slap in the face to their 10-42s who did nothing to anyone at the PD. I requested the mode pull the post lets see

11-20-2009, 04:50 AM
Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed.

For immunity of god make he the man.

Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish.

And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep.

And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven.

Never shall innocent blood be shed.

11-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed.

For immunity of god make he the man.

Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish.

And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep.

And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."

Never shall innocent blood be shed.

Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river.

The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god.

Is é Dia amháin a thabharfaidh breithiúnas orm

11-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Blah blah blah!

who cares...

I don't give a damned what these crooked Cape cops have coming in the next life. What matters is hauling their asses before a judge and jury in this life.

11-20-2009, 04:14 PM
god will judge them indeed, but the judicial system gets first crack at these scumbags!!! :snicker:

11-21-2009, 06:52 AM
Jimmy was and is a great cop, PERIOD!! He never let the badge go to his head and never let status or position influence who he was. Maybe he was just too nice and this is what did him in. He listened and fell victim to being loyal to a life long friend. How many of us have gotten involved in or been asked by a close friend at work to get involved in any of those pyramid schemed such as Amway or the one that's going around now, Voiparty.

It was an Err in judgement what he did and unfortunately for him and his family is a crime. I pray everyday for both of them to have strength to do the right thing. It is also my hope neither gets prison, although it is warranted, these are two guys we've had worked with side by side for over 10 years. They have given their blood sweat and tears with us and for us. You just can't throw that away.

I would have Jimmy back me up on a call tomorrow if he could still be a cop. God bless you both and your families Jimmy and Steve. Stay strong and do the right thing, this is your opportunity to do what is best for all of us involved.

First of all, prison are full of people who erred in judgment. Secondly, if prison is warranted then justice should be served. Nobody here threw their blood, sweat, and tears away. They did it. Through their actions - bad judgment or malicious intent - they dragged the name of the entire department down with them. Whether or not they do the right thing from this point forward doesn't matter. What's done is done.

11-21-2009, 06:53 AM

It was an Err in judgment what he did and unfortunately for him and his family is a crime. I pray everyday for both of them to have strength to do the right thing. It is also my hope neither gets prison, although it is warranted, these are two guys we've had worked with side by side for over 10 years. They have given their blood sweat and tears with us and for us. You just can't throw that away.

First of all, prisons are full of people who erred in judgment. Secondly, if prison is warranted then justice should be served. Nobody here threw their blood, sweat, and tears away. They did it. Through their actions - bad judgment or malicious intent - they dragged the name of the entire department down with them. Whether or not they do the right thing from this point forward doesn't matter. What's done is done.

11-23-2009, 03:27 AM
Hey Jimmy

Time to resign while you can still cash in that pension. Your lawyer wont take gym tours as payment. You need the cash. Get it while you can before the feds freeze it>

Your life is over funnyman. I hope your cellmate likes your jokes better than we did. Im sure he'll be real happy to hear all your been there done that swat superman stories. Maybe you can tell him the one about how you and stevie were drunk and ran from a zone officer in the north end in an unmarked car and called the Murph to get the manhunt shut down as you cowered in the bushes at coral oaks like you did in high school. The funny part was how the next day you made a bs dui arrest and were talking down on the guy in the booking room. At least he pulled over

11-24-2009, 01:14 AM
Its funny to hear these stories coming out. We will get the last laugh when these two are reminising about their stories in Colorado somewhere. Bye bye Jimmy, turn the lights off in the weightroom when you leave

11-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Hey Rob tell Jimmy to stay home until the matter is handled one way or the other. Jimmy do the right thing and stop being a child and grow up and be a man.

11-25-2009, 04:49 AM
Hey Rob tell Jimmy to stay home until the matter is handled one way or the other. Jimmy do the right thing and stop being a child and grow up and be a man.

It's obvious that he doesn't know how to be a man. He's great at being a teenager though.

11-25-2009, 03:43 PM
Send him home is right - Jimmy needs to be sent home. He's not going on his own.

11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Jimmy needs as much as CCPD as he can get. He is nothing without being associated with CCPD and being a cop. What he does not realize is nobody is going to bother with him once he is sent off to prison.

11-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Swat team commander KG should tell him to stay home. That won't happen because he is to busy sending out "DO NOT SLAM MY WEIGHTS ON THE FLOOR" and "COME HANG OUT WITH ME AT THE FOP HALL AND WATCH THE FIGHTS" emails. If he is not sending emails out, he is glomming the details up from officers that could use them the most.

11-26-2009, 12:29 AM
So...

if it was yourself who took the intiative to step up and take some care into our gym...

How would you address the issues?

If you wanted to have an open invitation to utilize our FOP hall for a social function..

how would you handle this?

We are always looking for a better way to do things.
8)

11-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Amen Warthog

:D

11-27-2009, 07:42 AM
8)
OK, I would suggest pulling people over after establish real probable cause rather then how your currently doing it on the Cape. Which is to follow someone for 2 miles then pull them over alleging they swerved a little in their lane and that your "just concerned about your safety this evening sir". You then proceed to check them out with an evil eye and ask for license, reg, insurance, and look if everything else is OK with the car, is there anything at all you can ticket them for? Then you look inside for anything you can see in plain sight, and when you find nothing you then have the nerve to ask them if they mind you searching their car this evening... because you have no f'n probable cause whatsoever to conduct a search without their permission. Then when everything checks out and you've come up with squat, you tell them they're free to go without some much as a ticket!

There, that would be a better way to do it... rather then these f'n no probable cause fishing expeditions you jerkoffs currently waste our time with. A-holes :wink:

Oh well, at least you guys are power tripping a-holes to each other in the weight room too. Funny how you don't like it when your on the receiving end! of it! :snicker:

11-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Give credit to those who are trying to make things better.

11-28-2009, 01:33 AM
And what are you donig???? Are you reporting illegal doings by fellow officers or supervisors to federal authorities. Im not not talking about FDLE. The answer is no, you aren't. You guys are just babbling about it on this stupid site. Go forth and make change happen. F*ck those who haven't done what the took an oath to do!

11-28-2009, 03:15 AM
8)
OK, I would suggest pulling people over after establish real probable cause rather then how your currently doing it on the Cape. Which is to follow someone for 2 miles then pull them over alleging they swerved a little in their lane and that your "just concerned about your safety this evening sir". You then proceed to check them out with an evil eye and ask for license, reg, insurance, and look if everything else is OK with the car, is there anything at all you can ticket them for? Then you look inside for anything you can see in plain sight, and when you find nothing you then have the nerve to ask them if they mind you searching their car this evening... because you have no f'n probable cause whatsoever to conduct a search without their permission. Then when everything checks out and you've come up with squat, you tell them they're free to go without some much as a ticket!

There, that would be a better way to do it... rather then these f'n no probable cause fishing expeditions you jerkoffs currently waste our time with. A-holes :wink:

Oh well, at least you guys are power tripping a-holes to each other in the weight room too. Funny how you don't like it when your on the receiving end! of it! :snicker:

What does this have to do with gym usage or FOP functions?

If you are a cop, you are a sad and i am embarrassed for the way you represent us. . If you are a forum troll, well I understand- you are an internet tough guy.

No use trying to argue with your idiotic narrative, as you will win. You see, you are a fool and if I stoop down to your level, you will beat me with experience.

Have fun with your silly and uneducated comments. The thread is yours.

11-28-2009, 03:35 AM
And what are you donig???? Are you reporting illegal doings by fellow officers or supervisors to federal authorities. Im not not talking about FDLE. The answer is no, you aren't. You guys are just babbling about it on this stupid site. Go forth and make change happen. F*ck those who haven't done what the took an oath to do!

The ultimate will of god is far greater than the laws of man. From the moment you feel the presence of God and hear his demand, never question your actions never once, for if it is done in the name of the Lord.

11-28-2009, 03:47 AM

Guester, I can't agree more with you.

However, you have an officer of about three years who has admitted to command staff and other supervisors he committed a Felony by hacking into this site or someones department computer or paying someone "a rather large sum of money," to hack into this site and someones department computer. If he is admitting this to those in positions of power and nothing happens to him, what happens to those of us who know this is wrong when we see it is not only accepted by encouraged.

The attitude is as long as the end justifies the means is applied if you're "in".

Even if you wanted to speak up about something admitting to committing a Felony to others, who do you turn to? You don't think those in power who have gotten away with other serious moral turpitude and criminal violations have people in power at other agencies in this area? If you report this officers Felony admission to those agencies, do you think anything gonna happen to this officer who is in the right powers to be?

How is this officer allowed to still arrest people for far less serious crimes than he has admitted to? How does he still have the right to detain someone to investigate a possible crime, when those with the power to investigate him, have allowed him to roam the hallways of the new building and the streets interacting with those who are law abiding, unlike him?

Just thinking out loud.

Man I miss Brenda W. Wish she was still here.

11-28-2009, 03:08 PM
You are all off topic- thread has been hijacked -the mod will -should delete all of it.

11-28-2009, 05:47 PM
[What does this have to do with gym usage or FOP functions?

If you are a cop, you are a sad and i am embarrassed for the way you represent us. . If you are a forum troll, well I understand- you are an internet tough guy.

No use trying to argue with your idiotic narrative, as you will win. You see, you are a fool and if I stoop down to your level, you will beat me with experience.

Have fun with your silly and uneducated comments. The thread is yours.
Remind me again what whiney complaints about the gym room rules have to do with calls for Jimmy's resignation, while hes under federal investigation for mortgage fraud?

Ahem, remind me... What did you think people are calling for his resignation for, his weight room antics?

Why are you asking for suggestions on how to better utilize the FOP hall for social functions, isn't that off topic too? Or does that have something to do with Jimmy needing to resign?

You went off topic and wrapped it up by suggesting that "we", presumable meaning CCPD, are "always looking for a better way to do things." I suggested one based on past experience with being needlessly hassled by CCPD and then told i'm free to go without so much as a ticket. if you don't like the answer that's of no concern to me. I'm still of the opinion that NOT conducting fruitless fishing expeditions, that you have to fabricate probable cause for, would be a better way to do things. Do you disagree? If so your part of what's wrong at CCPD.

And yes Jimmy needs to resign just like his buddy Steve has. They are being investigated for the same thing after all. It's just a matter of when he will do it. Does he have the common sense to get out now? Or will he wait until prosecutors go public with the charges against him? Does he have no shame? Surely he knows he's a liability to the department by now. Or will he wait it out and force the Cape Cops to do the right thing for once, fire him?

12-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Still waiting when is it happenning

12-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Does anyonew know if his wife is going to the slammer also. :lol:

12-10-2009, 03:10 PM
14 Shopping Days left to but that someone special their gift.

12-11-2009, 12:28 AM
do it for your health Jimmy

12-31-2009, 08:47 PM
See he's still around guess his health is better

01-02-2010, 04:51 AM
"The wheels of justice grind slowly, but exceedingly fine."

01-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Jimmy is not going any place. The feds have nothing on him he is a victim. Call a VA ,watch he will be the nest Capt.

01-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Of course he is.

01-03-2010, 05:30 PM
it wil all come out in the end. Swatman and his puppet friend are busy dropping dimes.

02-07-2010, 06:07 PM
why is Jimmy so quick to let everyone know SP got his package from the feds? Anyone know what the package contained?

02-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Really????? If he is so quick to talk, why dont you know what is in the package? This is another example of the bullshit that is spread on this site. This thread clearly identifies and slanders an officer with partial truths and outright lies. An officer who has been a good friend to me and many others over the years. Now, when he's down, its open season to take annonymous shots at him. If he has consequences coming to him, so be it, but this is not helping the reputation of our department. This entire thread should be deleted by the moderator!

02-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Really????? If he is so quick to talk, why dont you know what is in the package? This is another example of the bullshit that is spread on this site. This thread clearly identifies and slanders an officer with partial truths and outright lies. An officer who has been a good friend to me and many others over the years. Now, when he's down, its open season to take annonymous shots at him. If he has consequences coming to him, so be it, but this is not helping the reputation of our department. This entire thread should be deleted by the moderator!

Very defensive are we? Did he refinance your house and thats why you are a little bit on edge?

02-08-2010, 12:28 AM
Your right. This sorry sordid tale isn't helping the image of the department. They could have handled this much more professionally, but they didn't.

02-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Your right. This sorry sordid tale isn't helping the image of the department. They could have handled this much more professionally, but they didn't.

Like how deal with it when they found out almost 2 years ago? If this was you would they do the same for you?

02-08-2010, 03:15 AM
No they would not treat you like this unless you were related to someone, knew something about someone or were sleeping with someone who were in one of the two previous categories. It's the way things are done. Interestingly enough now is that others are watching, outside in and inside out. :devil:

03-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Jimmy is not going any place. The feds have nothing on him he is a victim. Call a VA ,watch he will be the nest Capt.

I guess somebody was right. Looks like Jimmy's walking away from this mess unscathed.

03-07-2010, 08:26 PM

I guess somebody was right. Looks like Jimmy's walking away from this mess unscathed.

Yes he did not break the law. It's civil, and good for him screw the banks they have screwed all of us for years.

03-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Stand by for action you legal stooges. Its not civil, it criminal and he's going to prison. Don't worry, they have a gym. Look around the Cape at all the empty houses and thank these idiots. Anyone got SWAT?????

03-10-2010, 03:30 AM
It's civil, and good for him screw the banks they have screwed all of us for years.

Typical rationalization of the common criminal. I hope you're not an LEO.

03-10-2010, 05:31 PM

Yes he did not break the law. It's civil, and good for him screw the banks they have screwed all of us for years.

Please! Jimmy is up to his eyeballs in this mess and illegally profited from it. My guess is the only reason he hasn't been charged is that he's singing like a bird to the feds! What other explanation could there be?

How it went down...

http://www.nbc-2.com/global/Story.asp?s=12077695

5223 Stratford Court, Cape Coral (closing date September 4, 2007)

Petrovich brought the buyer to Forrey and Reese.

Forrey and Reese found a home for sale by owner and told the owner the buyer wanted to purchase the home at an inflated price because the buyer wanted to use some of the extra money to pay for improvements.

The owner agreed to sell for $625,000.

The loan application had an inflated monthly income, inflated balance in the checking account and inflated rental income. The buyer received a loan in the amount of $593,750.

The $593,750 was wired to the title company, Oxford Title, for closing on September 4, 2007.

The title company wired $105,000 to Noah Enterprises (owned by Petrovich) and $34,246.53 to New Cape Holdings, LLC.

Reese withdrew $17,500 on September 6, 2007 from the New Cape Holdings account.

Forrey transferred $11,213 from the New Cape Holdings account to Petrovich's personal account.

The buyer received $90,000 from Noah Enterprises.

The buyer made three mortgage payments and then stopped. The house went into foreclosure.

The unnamed straw buyer Petrovich brought to Forrey and Reese, and who received $90,000 from Petrovich's Noah Enterprises was in fact James Joseph O'Brien and Lea O'Brien, husband and wife!

Yep that's right Cape Coral's finest Sgt. Jimmy O'Brien and his wife are the buyers who walked away after 3 payments (and cashing out $90K)!

Just go to leeclerk.org and do a records search for Lea OBrien. It's the JPMorgan Chase Bank mortgage that was foreclosed on.

03-10-2010, 05:37 PM
And BTW "The loan application had an inflated monthly income, inflated balance in the checking account and inflated rental income. The buyer received a loan in the amount of $593,750."

That right there is mortgage fraud plain and simple. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. There are plenty of people in prison right now for doing the same thing. :wink:

03-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Before you put someone on blast you better get your facts straight. Ever wonder why Sgt. OB hasn't resigned yet? Or why he hasnt been charged? His buddy used his name and let him hang. When the investigation started the truth came out. The only thing JO did was think he could trust a friend. You better be sure he wasnt the victim here and that is why sp is going to prison. So back off before you know. And if you think cause you read what was released by the FEDS last week is the truth about everything, I guess you dont know the system of protecting victims in reports. BTW, his so called friend is getting what he deserves.

03-10-2010, 07:55 PM
What are you alleging? That the O'Brien's acted as straw buyers for someone else (Petrovich?) who was the actual buyer and they defaulted on the mortgage leaving the O'Briens hanging? If so then the O'Briens acted as straw buyers and are co-conspiritors in a mortgage fraud scam.

Or are you alleging Petrovich committed identity theft and forged all of the paperwork and the O'Briens never knew anything about the purchase? The fact they got $90K back doesn't jive with that.

It has to be one or the other... by you saying the only thing he did was think he could trust a friend, that makes me think he acted as a straw buyer. If that's the case then whatever his alleged good intent it's mortgage fraud. A Sgt should know better then to do that.

What was the $90K payment from Petrovich's Noah Enterprises to the buyer for? Legally the buyers are the O'Briens, did they get the $90K? What for?

03-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Well apparently your not in the know. Cause I am guessing if you were part of the investiagtion you would know already why only certain people were charged. I am also guessing that you can assume all you want but you will never know the circumstances about what happened. The fed system works in a way where plea deals and victims are kept in secret. Before you just assume where monies went and who got what and what was forged or not, why don't you call the fed prosecutor and ask her cause I am sure she would give you all the info your want. Everyone has someone that trust unconditionally and don't ask questions. Sp was a police officer and JO friend and lied to him about certain things cause that what he is, a liar and a fraud.

03-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Well apparently your not in the know. Cause I am guessing if you were part of the investiagtion you would know already why only certain people were charged. I am also guessing that you can assume all you want but you will never know the circumstances about what happened. The fed system works in a way where plea deals and victims are kept in secret. Before you just assume where monies went and who got what and what was forged or not, why don't you call the fed prosecutor and ask her cause I am sure she would give you all the info your want. Everyone has someone that trust unconditionally and don't ask questions. Sp was a police officer and JO friend and lied to him about certain things cause that what he is, a liar and a fraud.

The conclusions i've reached are logical ones based on the publicly available information. I didn't assume where the money went. In fact i asked you were it went and why, and I also asked how is Jimmy the victim... unfortunately your a man of few answers.

You asked why do i think Jimmy hasn't resigned yet. Well only Jimmy can answer that question... but i will say this. All available public information points to him having been an active participant in a mortgage fraud scam. Having good intentions and being too trusting are not legitimate excuses for committing criminal fraud, especially so when you a LEO. Many LEO's would have already resigned over the appearance of impropriety presented here alone. Why Jimmy hasn't only he can say. so far he isn't talking publicly. He has a lot of explaining to do! If he isn't going to step up to the plate and public explain exactly how he was an innocent victim in all of this then he needs to resign.

03-10-2010, 09:05 PM
It is called Due Process. Let it play out, before you ask for a resignation or an explaination. Especially when he has been told not to talk to anyone about anything at this time. That is why he has a Union and that is why he has been place on Admin until everything plays out. In the end, I am sure all things will be cleared up! Until then keep posting and bashing him, cause I am sure he loves when people come running up to him about the next and best post on this wonderful forum. God Bless!

03-11-2010, 02:38 PM
It is called Due Process. Let it play out, before you ask for a resignation or an explanation. Especially when he has been told not to talk to anyone about anything at this time. That is why he has a Union and that is why he has been place on Admin until everything plays out. In the end, I am sure all things will be cleared up! Until then keep posting and bashing him, cause I am sure he loves when people come running up to him about the next and best post on this wonderful forum. God Bless!

Yeah, yeah.... If Jimmy hasn't been charged by the time this all plays out i'm sure you'll claim it's proof he was a innocent victim. The reality is not being charged isn't a vindication of innocence. Guilty people make deals to cooperate with the feds and avoid prosecution all the time. Regardless of whether he's charged he's a LEO and the appearance of impropriety is huge here. He's got a whole lot of explaining to do before this is all over. When the time comes he better have excellent answers that clear up any perception that he did anything illegal or be prepared to resign. Excuses for why he did something illegal (good intentions, he was duped by a friend into telling what seemed like "white lies" at the time etc.) are not good enough reasons to not resign.

03-11-2010, 02:58 PM
BTW due process only applies to the government. The rest of us are free to draw our own conclusions based on the available evidence.

People in positions like elected office, law enforcement, or any profession where a good reputation is critical to effectively doing their job have resigned over the mere appearance of impropriety. They realize that regardless of the legality of their situation their ability to do their job effectively has already been compromised. They know their continued presence in office harms the reputation and credibility of the office they hold, or the corporation or department they work for. Of course others don't care about any of that and fight it out to the bitter end too... like Blago, Clinton, etc. :snicker:

03-29-2014, 01:35 PM
Jimmy,
you gave us a black eye already for what you did. How about just resign like Steve did and get it over with. At least Steve did the right thing. Your career is over, No more gym tours, no more old jokes in the hallways, no more fooling the citizens police academy about how great you are, just resign!!!!!!!!!!!

The dark days of CCPD :devil: